Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46619 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: who tell you say I don buy bed? angry

grin I just knew it.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Amya(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Hehehehehehehehehe, you're funny. I guess happiness and joy know no bounds.

Omo mehn. This is going to be narialand wedding of the year. I better join the wedding train early nah. So I go dey assured on the beta beta sovenirs wey I go pack go house.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

Babe,I know. I need some treatment....
Well.. Dis is ur calling! Make urself available for dis wedding. The Lord of signs and wonders,d great healer has prepared a table b4 ur enemies at dat wedding, u must answer to ur calling, a kokolet awaits ur presence...Ur treatments will drop like manure dat very day... Do not miss it bruda Chrono! Do not miss it.*rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Where i fit see Master bed buy?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Amya:

Omo mehn. This is going to be narialand wedding of the year. I better join the wedding train early nah. So I go dey assured on the beta beta sovenirs wey I go pack go house.

Babes, the only souvenir I want that day is my own bed guy maga.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin I just knew it.
Badosky come see o! shocked This babe dey accuse me of crimes against bedlessness lipsrsealed
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2013
BoboYekini: Where i fit see Master bed buy?

grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Amya: Idowuogbo, I go block you for that side nah. Make una include me for all the asoebi arrangement. If I hear say I no go that wedding. I wan jam my own bed maga guy too.
Sure! Photocopy no cost na.. If by 2moro morning,lemonade no consider u, ping me! We go carry dis shyte go alaba go produce duplicate. grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2013
BoboYekini: Lol, this story just had to end with Bedguy proposing. Nothing less!
On the flip side, #iknowdude who got married just for the coochie, some folk just game like that. Cummins too soon, dicck on the small side, or a myriad fetishes. I guess the babe needs to be properly ensnared for these to work without ariwo grin
Its a shitty world anyways. You play with the cards you're dealt. tongue

Abeg bros this is not her portion IJMN. Just say your congrats and wish her the very best. Thanks!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Badosky come see o! shocked This babe dey accuse me of crimes against bedlessness lipsrsealed
Guy, na my babes u wan play? U wan do okoro ojoro abi? Taa! Stop lying joor! Na me and u price king size for idumota last week na! U don forget? Igbo(weed) is bad for ya. tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Lalaosky, I see you. As the bed guys of tomorrow, we better storm the wedding in grandstyle. Abi wetin you think?

walayi..i swear, my friend has been laughing since i showed him this topic...lmao

he's contemplating on joining NL if there gurls can be this naughty...lmao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Guy, na my babes u wan play? U wan do okoro ojoro abi? Taa! Stop lying joor! Na me and u price king size for idumota last week na! U don forget? Igbo(weed) is bad for ya. tongue
even you? shocked If me and you price bed e mean say na me buy am? I only excort you jor. No put sand sand for my garri o angry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:
That's for honeymoon nau. Just me and him. VERY NUTTY HONEYMOON wink

Babe, go on soun; your head dey there! Honeymoon is gonna be the B O M B! All the hidden emotions and raging hormones go come out in full force.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Hold it!!!! U want to use style to describe blue film for us this morning;I am not in the mood yet. I wont enjoy it. *imagining d g-strings,yellow nyansh,bobbee fc coming out of the net flowery bra,lady bending over n twin towers landing on my head,etc......ojibijibijibi....tapping head wit both hands like papa ajasco. Lola,this is too early.... May God have mercy on you.

chei....omo....this guy na pörnstar walayi...started at the age of 7..lmoa
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! you dey craze o...if you know it, why were you asking?

I onLy know hau 2 upLoad pix under My signature, I wanna be upLoading it were I type
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Goldieluks:

Calling the name of God God doesn't make you a matured/sensible girl.
You should learn to tame your spiteful manners.

DAYUUM Goldie!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Babe, go on soun; your head dey there! Honeymoon is gonna be the B O M B! All the hidden emotions and raging hormones go come out in full force.
Buhahahahaha!! Oh boi! Dis na blockbuster o! My ribs o! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@lemön
Carry go!
Silky, red ones and also black are sure to set the mood right.

And the slightest hint of Victoria Secret body mist behind the ears and neck!
grin

*coughs*...ahem...ahem

lola luv, you see why i keep calling you the sex love doctor...hmmm

boy dey vex for viewing section...easy madmoiselle
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: Badosky! Nne eh,u are the craziest lady alive...#award

walayi.... She's is the first NLer i ever followed...lwkmd...crazy Äss lady i tell ya...

I go sabotage any movement to make a her a MOD cos that means i no go dey see her razzness..funny lady..me likey
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:

Maybe. Maybe not.
grin

You're playing hide and seek game with me shey? Yes/No? that's the question.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hen! Mama ni yen! U sabi merchandise I swear! Tuale!
In addition to dis, hot pink go set wella on ur skin tone 2 o! Make sure u drink Ajase poki poki a week b4 so ur body go ready for spiritual daggaring.

he he he! Naughty, naughty!!grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Babes, the only souvenir I want that day is my own bed guy maga.

lwkmd...oahray, attend this wedding o...better babes dey to magalized and lapansh..buwahahaahhaahah
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Abeg bros this is not her portion IJMN. Just say your congrats and wish her the very best. Thanks!

cosigned!!...ferhy baby, howaya?...you've just deserted me...not fair o
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

You're playing hide and seek game with me shey? Yes/No? that's the question.

Can I choose a compound answer of #YesNo?
grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hen! Mama ni yen! U sabi merchandise I swear! Tuale!
In addition to dis, hot pink go set wella on ur skin tone 2 o! Make sure u drink Ajase poki poki a week b4 so ur body go ready for spiritual daggaring.
cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

lwkmd...oahray, attend this wedding o...better babes dey to magalized and lapansh..buwahahaahhaahah
grin grin grin repping the Bed Guys' Crew cool

I don copy your signature style grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2013
Amya:

Hehehehehehe, you don't wanna be left out of the celebration.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin, yes o. No time.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: grin grin grin repping the Bed Guys' Crew cool

I don copy your signature style grin

lwkmd....omo, our siggys are rare...uj_sizzle was amazed at mine.lol...see wetin ban and hidden post don cost for NL grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin, yes o. No time.

grin grin,... Since according to chronique's list, i'm not invited, my own is to see the wedding pics o..vivi, as the wedding planner, if i no see the souveneirs/wedding pics ehn, i go delete your acct for Nl.i no go even like your ofe onugbu again.lol

please i want exclusive pics PMed to me.i no wan miss out at all
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Yeah sure! By the time the honeymoon's over, guy's gonna be thanking his lucky stars he married me. My experienced calabar mamas will be giving me more tips during the traditional fattening room period.
Lol! The fattening room custom of today is more like a sex lecture room and not where the bride eats 7 times a day. We are trained on how to keep our men at home with sex, respect, and food.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

walayi..i swear, my friend has been laughing since i showed him this topic...lmao

he's contemplating on joining NL if there gurls can be this naughty...lmao

La La, how are you? Hmm long time oh. Let him join quick and not waste time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.