Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (36373 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by ashe2(f): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2008
guy dont send ur number to EASYBABE guess u should look at her location first we dont want to be mournin. well it could jus be her nature, have u spoken to her about it tell her to call u den load her phone and pu t an alarm 4 her to always call u u shudnt even be lamenting u jus dont have rite skills to go about it.jus be real nice and slow den show her plenty love and keep calling either way.Why do i have the feelin u are exageratin it. Bet u aint much of a caller yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by albridge(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
thats very likely becos she doesnt send you. mayb its time you look for a new girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by jediknight(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Poster,

Are u really dating this girl? Is she your girlfrnd or it's just some girl u like and toasting? First of all, I hate to burst your bubble but it seems she not into you the way you're into her. I think she just sees you like a friend. sad though cuz i know thats not the way u want it to be.

You really gotta move on or settle for less " accepting friendship wen u actually want more" As per the calling thing. if you guys were really dating. i honestly think you'll actually call more often than u are at the moment and she'll definitely holla bck at you more often too. If u feel you've done stuff for her and she didn't show appreciation, u could and should tell her. but don't get it twisted, she ain't obliged to you in any way. I know it hurts bad wen love don't love u back.

On the final note:
you could manage your emotions, move on and probably hookup with a flier girl
you could toast harder ( which also involves calling alot more) and hope she'll dig ur vibe.

Its up to you; you're a grown guy and still do what u wanna do no matter what we say in here. My advice is for u to do what'll make u happy!

Bless!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
look, if she ain't reciprocating a gesture, and you both been in a relationship for a year now and she can't call to check up on you, then you should be able to read the handwriting on the wall. if you tired and can't stop whining, then move on to someone who would do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by McOmo(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2008
how come u are in a relationship and ur girl or guy doesnt call u undecided

walk away already !!! cool

the essence of relationships is lost if COMMUNICATION is not constant . . . . SHE PROLLY CALLS ANOTHER grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by outlaws(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2008
cool

Hey poster. If you want her to call you, you have to stop calling her. You expect her to call you when you keep calling her?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by hixxx1(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2008
@Poster: The girl does not like you. You are probably iritating her and she is certainly calling other guys. Good enough, she is not the only girl in Naija. Make sure you do not "cram" her GSM number else you are done for. Dump her, develope yourself so that she will regret playing you. Goodluck.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2008
jediknight:

@ Poster,

Are u really dating this girl? Is she your girlfrnd or it's just some girl u like and toasting? First of all, I hate to burst your bubble but it seems she not into you the way you're into her. I think she just sees you like a friend. sad though because i know thats not the way u want it to be.

You really gotta move on or settle for less " accepting friendship when u actually want more" As per the calling thing. if you guys were really dating. i honestly think you'll actually call more often than u are at the moment and she'll definitely holla bck at you more often too. If u feel you've done stuff for her and she didn't show appreciation, u could and should tell her. but don't get it twisted, she ain't obliged to you in any way. I know it hurts bad when love don't love u back.

On the final note:
you could manage your emotions, move on and probably hookup with a flier girl
you could toast harder ( which also involves calling alot more) and hope she'll dig your vibe.

Its up to you; you're a grown guy and still do what u want to do no matter what we say in here. My advice is for u to do what'll make u happy!

Bless!

@jediknight
thanks, best advice so far

u saved me wink wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by jhibola: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
i thought i was the only one this calling thing is affecting, my girl does not call me too and i am use to it,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2008
Thanks to nairalanders for all d replies grin

i have finally moved on cool cool cool, no more calls to her and also not picking her calls undecided. its not been easy for me but i have made up my mind that it is for the best kiss.

i believe love should b a two lane road in all you do, give and receive.

i know the best is yet 2 come

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by TOYOSI20(f): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2008
Amen to that lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by chamotex(m): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2008
smarta:

Nairalanders, please, i need your advice. my problem is; i met this girl about a year ago and though there was some distance between us (different towns), i still kept in touch(by calling like 2 times a week for about 6 months) and now she is schooling in my town (partly thanks to me). but one thing that bothers me is she never calls me even when i insist. through the 6 months i talked about, maybe she called only a few times and now that we are in the same town i call her almost daily and she still hardly calls me. the most annoying part is that after every call i make to her she always ends with "i'll call u later" and i really like this girl but this call issue is a big problem for me.

thats a no no no. *shakes my head*
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by moneykid(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2008
Shje is not in love with you and you dont have to worry urself much cos one day she will realize all that she is doing is wrong.Dont wory
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by mafolayomi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
continue calling her until she will tell you hello am fine b4 u even ask her on fone, dis actually happened to me o.

And after dis do you guys no what he asked me one day? he asked me if i now have a friend that works with either MTN or Glo because of the way i use to call him? but i tell u that was the last time i called him o, he called me ones after then of which i did not pick his call and he did not bother to call back again.

The reason y me i was doing d calling then was because he was not working .
But thank God all that is now in d past sha o. because now i know better kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by soulamanne(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2008
stop wastin ur credit and more impoortantly ur dignity.some girls are not just wortyh it.tingy is she is most likely diggin someonelse and sees u as a piss off.when a girl starts actin up this way,guy bone her !it culd b hard though cos u seem to dig her but noone wants to be treeated like a fawn.
by the time u bone her well she will call or try tyo ciome back then make ur feelings known and state the rules.if she doesnt come back then onviously she aint urs then so move on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by kenuoyibo(m): 3:41am On Mar 07, 2010
Discuss with her for the last time on that issue face to face and ignore her afterwards. If she's yous she'll call/ flash, if she aint she would do neither. if the latter is your lot, say goodbye.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by abrahym(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
@poster jwo o, you can always delete her and look for someone sweeter
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by awong591: 5:41am On Apr 09, 2010
Sometimes your girlfriend doesn't call you because she might has problems or angry at the moment and she may say bad things to you. It doesn't necessarily mean she no love you anymore. I used to had the same problem that my girlfriend told me not to bother her anymore after an intense argument. We haven't talk for a month but during the time, I sense she still love me dearly because she still wearing the ring and the neckless that I gave her for birthday and Christmas. Also she admitted she still love me. Trust me, the feeling of love is very interesting. Couples who love each other are not together and couples who has no love are married.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by GboyegaD(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2010
I don't see reasons why she shouldn't call you. If truly she loves you, it necessarily need not be from her phone. she can always call from a payphone. I used to have a friend then dat I wasn't dating but wanted to date. I call her weekly for at least 2-3hours on the average from my phone not minding the cost because of my intentions. She never agreed to still date me and as such I called it quit. I was still calling despite dat but stopped when I discovered that even as friends she wasn't calling. I am currently in a relationship I so much cherish cos my babe calls me weneva I don't call her or she misses me while I do same despite she being a student.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Voned(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2010
She doesn't love u, look for someone else
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by galatico(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
I don't know why most babes behave that way, don't know who told them it's only the guy that should be doing the calling, it's pathetic cuz I've experienced such a thing before and I know how it feels .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by queeneve: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
The problem with men is they don't pursue with CONFIDENT. When you are chasing a girl, YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT that you will get the girl. Girls like a confident man! We feed off of that. IF you are scary, WE CAN SENSE THAT AND NOT BECOME INTERESTED.

My baby got me because he was confident and HE TOLD ME I WAS HIS WIFE TO BE. See confident is the key. Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes you can be confident and not get the girl, BUT NINE OUT OF TEN, if your DIIICK PICK THE RIGHT ONE, you will end up a winner!

So basically, THE GIRL AIN'T INTERESTED!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by galatico(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
queeneve:

The problem with men is they don't pursue with CONFIDENT. When you are chasing a girl, YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT that you will get the girl. Girls like a confident man! We feed off of that. IF you are scary, WE CAN SENSE THAT AND NOT BECOME INTERESTED.

My baby got me because he was confident and HE TOLD ME I WAS HIS WIFE TO BE. See confident is the key. Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes you can be confident and not get the girl, BUT NINE OUT OF TEN, if your DIIICK PICK THE RIGHT ONE, you will end up a winner!

So basically, THE GIRL AIN'T INTERESTED!

Me think the babe is playing hard-to-get!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by queeneve: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
Nawl, IF SHE AINT CALLING, SHE AINT INTERESTED!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by ruskiee(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
Two words: Move On.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by SleekReek(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2010
angryBros forget her,i know you are in love yes and you have invested in her but something is wrong let me illustrate
with my own experience,i had a lady i wanted to marry and she was in Uni,i use to buy her recharge card but she never calls,when i call her and complain she will tell me that she is very busy with school work.Then one day it struck me if she is not calling me with the credit i send her regularly,then who does she call Then i got angry and never called her for one month,though still sending her the recharge card,she never flashed let alone call,i quit the relationship by sending her a text which read,'Love is a two way street,one way and someone gets hurt,i need my heart to love God",she never replied.Three months after i got a good job met another young lady who was just graduating from Uni,had no money per say yet she will sneak off with her senior sister's phone just to call me and i wasn't even sending her credit(once bitten twice shy),eventually today I'm married to her.Now one final twist to my story is when i got the new job and decided to marry,my ex suddenly calls congratulating me on what God has done for us by the new job and that we can now get married angry men i told her a piece of my mind ,to cut a long story short she was actually in another relationship,while we were engaged,someone who knew her and me confirmed that she calls that guy at least 8 times in a day angry,can you imagine.There is no smoke without fire,stop calling and the truth will come out,it may be hard but be a man!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by queeneve: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
What a man got to do with it? Don't be no crying fool. IF someone does not want you then move the fugg on. It has nothing to do with gender. WTF!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by GeorgeD1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
she knows your loaded, that's why.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by switdick(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2011
Poster, if you are actually dating this girl,then being busy with school is not an excuse for not calling haba! The way i perceive it,is quite unfortunate that she's the 'player' and you are the Game, cease to be the game and stop the calling, na wa o! Just move on and pl§ do pick her calls,cos if you dont,it will mean you being dumb and childish, it should'nt be a personal thing with her just ve fun with other girls!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Ivynwa(f): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2011
Her not calling isn't enough reason to dump her, she may not be calling because she doesn't see the sense in calling when you will always call for you two to chat. It can also mean other things and the only way you can find out is to let her know how much it hurts that she doesn't call you, she may not be aware that you are not finding it funny so let her know just like you've let us know and find out for yourself why she wasn't calling.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Valhub12: 3:47am On May 02, 2020
Hello guys please I need your advice , I have a phone problem with my girlfriend, i met her last year November we start dating, start loving each other her birthday is coming up on December 5th for the love I have for I have to Surprise her with a gift, I both her a new phone and I give her some money to Celebrate with her friends , we keep moving on January 15th this year I both her a new laptop for her school Project , after some months she stop calling but I keep calling her , so I got tired of calling her everyday she never call Anytime I call her and try to asked her why don’t like to call me , she said nothing that she was busy, anytime I call her , she with another phone call so I try to leave her for some weeks maybe she will call me , myGod for good one weeks she never call me , I’m tired have call her 4 good times yesterday and I messed her but she never think to call back please help me out I’m trying to be in love but I got bad love embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by osaro6: 7:58am On May 02, 2020
this why i like nairaland than facebooking, i have been facing such thing too.. bro you for the post and thanks to everyone who commented ,i really appreciate your comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.