Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (36378 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by cooldude62(m): 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2008
hmmm, while m a own guurl calls me 24/7, someone doesnt call you!
LEAVE/QUIT/FILEEEE ( dont touch it)
love is to be reciprocated my guy,
or are you not doing your role as a man?
hmmmm, co z i dont know YYYYYYYYYY
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by izzle(f): 3:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
do not call her!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2008
@solution
na wa ooooooooo, but thanx
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by woodboi(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2008
love with brain and not with mind,spend sometime with her when you can the kind of call she gets tell if she is just using you to pass time and if you find out she is living a lie with you omo no doll yourself no waste time just pick another babe
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2008
woodboi:

love with brain and not with mind,spend sometime with her when you can the kind of call she gets tell if she is just using you to pass time and if you find out she is living a lie with you omo no doll yourself no waste time just pick another babe

What's the difference?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by woodboi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2008
difference on what? michelin89
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by almondjoy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2008
@poster

If someone does not call you, let him or her be.  As long as you did not offend him or her, they usually come around.  If it is not meant to be please move on.  Nigerians have very poor communication skills generally and I really would not be surprised if she is trying to avoid you for one reason or the other.

Please mind your happiness, never go where you are not wanted! No one is that special but you, to yourself! kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2008
between brain and mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by saucekid(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2008
she no call you?
good. . . . . look for person wey go call you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by woodboi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2008
when you make use of your brain is when you have to take the right step at the right time and when you use your mind no matter what, she will always be right cos you have been blinded by his/her love,you know when they say falling in love is like acting a fool.LOVE IS CRAZY AND UNFAIR
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2008
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by replenish(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2008
your girlfriend not calling you probably means she doesnt love you enough to call.
I call my man at least once a day. Love is supposed to be reciprocated, the feeling has to be mutual

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by pahtahkee: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2008
All this silly whining sef. She does not call, talk to her about it, if no improvement, get out of the thing. Relationship no be by force.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

All this silly whining sef. She does not call, talk to her about it, if no improvement, get out of the thing. Relationship no be by force.

SECONDED!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by pahtahkee: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2008
stillwater:

SECONDED!!!!!
Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2008
saucekid:

she no call you?
good. . . . . look for person wey go call you
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by darkey(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2008
find out why?
der must b one. if she doesnt have one and u dont like it, tell her so. talk to her and if notin changes, move on. 2 people cant walk together except they agree
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by TOYOSI20(f): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2008
darkey:

find out why?
der must b one. if she doesnt have one and u don't like it, tell her so. talk to her and if notin changes, move on. 2 people can't walk together except they agree

Precisely, u can't make any assumptions, until u inquire from her.

Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by software(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2008
u toooooo dont call. angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2008
darkey:

find out why?
der must b one. if she doesnt have one and u don't like it, tell her so. talk to her and if notin changes, move on. 2 people can't walk together except they agree
@darkey
Whenever i ask Y, she always says she's 2 busy, 2 much stress in campus, no free time ,
n she wants me 2 always call her

angry like i no pass tru campus, it doesnt take one minute 2 make a call!

n whenever i go 2 see her, she's like an angel without wings(guys! no blame me, dey call it love)

but truely, i think i've had enough
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
smarta:

n whenever i go 2 see her, she's like an angel without wings(guys! no blame me, dey call it love)

i can't really tell if she's faking it or not
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by creamdream: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2008
tell her to start calling or, dump her if symtoms persists
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by spoilt(f): 2:39am On Mar 04, 2008
she's not that into you. why waste time on someone who doesnt have the hots for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by RichyBlacK(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2008
spoilt:

she's not that into you. why waste time on someone who doesnt have the hots for you?

Accurate!

If a woman doesn't have the hots for you, then you're just wasting your time.

The babe is not interested but doesn't want to say it, her strategy is simply "actions speak louder than words".

She wants to dump you without burning the bridge between you, just in case.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by darkey(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ smarta
smarta:

@darkey
Whenever i ask Y, she always says she's 2 busy, 2 much stress in campus, no free time ,
n she wants me 2 always call her

angry like i no pass tru campus, it doesnt take one minute 2 make a call!

but truely, i think i've had enough

if that's the case, the choice is sole yours. if u cant stand it, der's no point goin ahead with it. call it quits. i think it will be for the best but still, it's ur choice. if u cant stand it now, you would be able to stand it in the future. cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by easybaby2(f): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
@poster,im bored now embarassed
pls gimme ur number and let me call you tongue cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by kufreabasi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
i thought you said my wife,are you just crying for girlfriend not calling you.think of yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by cixluv(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2008
if she is that broke, then advice her to resort to writing love letters and making use of the post office.
after all our parents neva had to call before they dated eachother.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by onnet: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2008
Very funny if ur gf does not call you what do you think you could do, i dont realy think that question should be out here any way try use a TRURAYA to call here and ask you will see that she will call back and as u to take her to Golden Gate, Level do change, she will say after droping ur call
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by onyekang1(f): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2008
move on bro, am afraid she's no longer interested
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2008
onyeka_ng:

move on bro, am afraid she's no longer interested
spot on undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by ashe2(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2008
guy dont send ur number to EASYBABE guess u should look at her location first we dont want to be mournin. well it could jus be her nature, have u spoken to her about it tell her to call u den load her phone and pu t an alarm 4 her to always call u u shudnt even be lamenting u jus dont have rite skills to go about it.jus be real nice and slow den show her plenty love and keep calling either way.Why do i have the feelin u are exageratin it. Bet u aint much of a caller yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.