Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee (13239 Views)

PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by theripper: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
The same Achike Udenwa of Imo state? Dat same monster?

1 Like

Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by greaterlove(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
hope thir greed wont get in the way, a good opposition party will be very good for our democracy and nation at large, when one party has to be on its toes to outdo the other. We all pray it works out fine.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by Walexz02(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
May this merger come to live and come to stay....atleast it will be a lion facing lion thing by 2014. Cant wait
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by takedat(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
The excuse that all political parties are the same without making an effort to get politically involved or mobilise to register a pro-people party is why Nigeria will remain an abysmal failure and Nigerians will continue in this dysfunctional state! No wonder a one-time PDP chief said the party will rule for 60years with or without any positive stride to show for it!

3 Likes

Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by OmerianConsult: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fine. Let's see how far it goes.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by debedebe(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
I wonder why pple like dis power of a thing,instead of dis punch of thieves find lasting solution 2 dis dear country problem,u will see dem fighting 4 their dear pockets... Am watching.....
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by headtoto: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
pro people indeed. where are they? With stolen billions in their kitty.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
That list above is a mixture of good guys and rogues. Nigerians have no choice than to vote for a party they believe is the lesser of the two evils
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by bc4love(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to: Check out those names on the list and see if they are all people of clean character.
Are u clean in character?
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by chuks49(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Can these ex PDP members be trusted enough to handle critical assignment of this nature? ACN you better watch it. As for CPC, I can't imagine the party without Buhari.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by Asis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alrt,it gets better
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by DANILSA(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva: What's it with Nigerians and hypocrisy...

On that list are former members of PDP and people who have contunually joined the bandwagon of thieves to plunder our resources. I guess the ACN supporters won't bat an eye lid because they're now working for ACN.

PDP is evil, ACN is evil, CPC is evil.
THEN YOU BETTER JOIN ME AND START PRAYING FOR THY KINGDOM TO COME tongue
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by headtoto: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tom Ikimi - former PDP, former Abacha stalwart

Audu Ogbe - former PDP

George Akume - former PDP - Two time governor of Benue under PDP - 1999 - 2007

Achike Udenwa - former PDP - Two time governor of Imo State under PDP - 1999 - 2007

Sen. Chris Ngige - former PDP - Ex governor Anambra. Okija juju devotee.

John James Akpan Udo-Edehe - former PDP - former Minister of State for FCT under Yar Adua.

Osagie Iyawu - former PDP - Igbinedion stalwart in Edo. Chief of Staff and later Secretary to the Edo State Government between 1999 and 2007. PDP

Ibrahim Yakubu Lame - former PDP. former senior Special Assistant to President Olusegun Obasanjo. former Minister of Police Affairs

7 Likes

Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by karlmax2: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Chief tom ikimi, Sen. George Akume Chief Audu Ogbe, Chief Achike Udenwa, Sen. Chris Ngige, some formal PDP big wigs in th e committee. Audu agbe was infact one time Pdp chairman.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by gerald09(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva:

I see a revolution happening. When evil fights evil d good jt sits and watches, eventually evil will hav to depend on d good 1s for help. the only way evil will succeed is if PDP just steps aside and make a deal with them, but cos PDP is full of men with IQs as low as a 5 year old kid with candy, they without let go.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by drnoel: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
so who will be their presidential flag bearer...
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by tpapi: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
I dey laff o
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Let them put all our formal leaders and so called general overseers first in jail. B4 rebulding naija. If not as far they are there, it will still remain corrupt.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Waste of time and resources, They're never going to win this country with that merger plan.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by akinwun(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
This their occultic wave -merger or whatever will never spread beyond its starting point. These are bunch of ocult that if voted into power will eventually spill the blood of innocent nigerians to thank their gods and goddess. Nigerians beware, don't join force with occult.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by Pygru: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
An amalgamation of thieves angry
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by headtoto: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Can you see almost ten of them are ex PDP and ex office holders that have looted whilst holding office. Including ex governors. Na wa o. Its the same cycle my brother.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by azimibraun: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pdpd wll underate dis guys and dia hand go fall o! Like play like joke dis wll work.. Example is Buhari promising 2 softpedal 2 ensure fi di fi is kicked out.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by naja2: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva: What's it with Nigerians and hypocrisy...

On that list are former members of PDP and people who have contunually joined the bandwagon of thieves to plunder our resources. I guess the ACN supporters won't bat an eye lid because they're now working for ACN.

So on that note we should stick with your evil pdp for life right.Most girls sleep with guys for one material gain or the other but not all girls are as reckless as standing on the highway to solicit for patronage, as much as all political parties are they same the pdp stands out as the greatest calamity that has ever hit this country.The pdp is like the highway prostitute in my illustration above, all other parties are far lesser evils in my opinion. Its been 14 yrs with the pdp they ve given us 3 presidents who ve all only taken us further backward. Anything but Pdp will do.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by headtoto: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
naja2:
So on that note we should stick with your evil pdp for life right.Most girls sleep with guys for one material gain or the other but not all girls are as reckless as standing on the highway to solicit for patronage, as much as all political parties are they same the pdp stands out as the greatest calamity that has ever hit this country.The pdp is like the highway prostitute in my illustration above, all other parties are far lesser evils in my opinion. Its been 14 yrs with the pdp they ve given us 3 presidents who ve all only taken us further backward. Anything but Pdp will do.

And most of the present core ACN were part of the 14 years.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by asha80(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
naja2:

i guess you are not from imo state.imagine achike udenwa of all people being someone one should have hope in haha lol.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by boyt1: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Collabo of ex PDP gang of thieves planning a come back, does the merger has a meaning for the interest of 9ja
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by vanstanzy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
E go funny if this merger no work at the end of the day. grin grin I wish them luck, though.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by jmoore(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
they should get listed in the Nigerian Stock Exchange..smh
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by asha80(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

And most of the present core ACN were part of the 14 years.

i am suprised i did not see ararume's name on that least.
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by vanstanzy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
boy t: Collabo of ex PDP gang of thieves planning a come back, does the merger has a meaning for the interest of 9ja

The merger is only aimed@ wrestling power from the PDP, and thats it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee by badassnigga(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
operation end pdp era ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private Jets Used To Smuggle Cash, Fugitives – FG / Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.