Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? (16011 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Lakayana: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
Having sex on d first date is always my #1 priority angry
Your name suits you like a glove.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Arosa(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Taking a girl to a fancy restaurant increases your chance of scoring with her. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by xynerise: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

that's good....when? and don't forget my recharge card o cheesy

oya, make you cage am, abeg.
ok.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Easz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
jofika: It depend on lady, but for me ℓ̊ respect d first day lady ll come to me. No embarrassment.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Easz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Arosa: Taking a girl to a fancy restaurant increases your chance of scoring with her. lipsrsealed
gat u
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by babadey(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
@obo_man there are ₪ö nice,genuine or responsible gals. To prove me wrong take her out,tell her u are secondary school dropout and u r either a security or a cleaner. ₪ö gerl want to settle for less,truthful,nice guys.

On my first date,do everything to please her,give her serious lies(hype myself gan),let her do the talking(azin asking kwestions abt me and me asking her d same kwestion back),me doing the gisting,joking,compliments and after all dat give T-fare back home without doing nathing. The nxt day invite to my place and............. That's d end.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wendyslim: . Enter which play? Clown tongue

Your place grin
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Melahou(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
pot the black ball in d hole
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
try to know things she like and things she dont like i will also like to know little about her life style,family,school\work,how she live

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ifihearam: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
brownlord:

I pray o, 9ja girls, they even it and ask for take away, i took a girl out 2nd of Jan. several yrs ago, u cant imagine, the idiot even had the gods to go home with a pack of fried rice, just a day after new yr

Lol. Na u allow her na,
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Nothing other than enjoying each other's company.
I guess that's the single most important expectation. Anything other than that is setting oneself up for possible disappointment and we def know how some gunz can't handle such
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Sharingan: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Legalplayerz: Dinner, Movie and get her back home. And send her a text later about a 2nd date. smiley
very gentleman like
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by TechRev: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
On a first date, restaurant or no restaurant, movie or no movie, na to knack the p.un.ny be priority. Else the man fit turn maga.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by edynasty: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
I always invite them to my apartment and then we start off reading King James Version...after that we get down to play pray embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ypzilanti: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
First date is definitely dinner in a nice place. That is if you are thinking long term. Short term is invitation to house. grin
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by kandiikane(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
baba dey: @obo_man there are ₪ö nice,genuine or responsible gals. To prove me wrong take her out,tell her u are secondary school dropout and u r either a security or a cleaner. ₪ö gerl want to settle for less,truthful,nice guys.

On my first date,do everything to please her,give her serious lies(hype myself gan),let her do the talking(azin asking kwestions abt me and me asking her d same kwestion back),me doing the gisting,joking,compliments and after all dat give T-fare back home without doing nathing. The nxt day invite to my place and............. That's d end.

So, because she doesn't want a cleaner or dropout, she's not responsible or decent?
And a graduate, doctor is not a decent man?

Why should a woman settle for less?
A responsible woman wants the best. Will the cleaner's wages help pay for our house, children, school, food, clothes? Abeg, joor!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
I'm not sure what your parents are teaching you guys nowadays, but no RESPONSIBLE girl will settle for a high school drop out.

A high school dropout is irresponsible and should find a girl in his level; a high school dropout.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
baba dey: @obo_man there are ₪ö nice,genuine or responsible gals. To prove me wrong take her out,tell her u are secondary school dropout and u r either a security or a cleaner. ₪ö gerl want to settle for less,truthful,nice guys.

This doesn't even make any sense.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Arosa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

This doesn't even make any sense.

Have a sip of whisky while you read it and it will begin to make sense. it worked for me. grin grin
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by blackbeau1(f): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just sit under the stars and talk about everything and nothing

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Akporugo247: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
e.dynasty:
I always invite them to my apartment and then we start off reading King James Version...after that we get down to play pray embarassed
hypocrites of the highest mountain!!? *Bleep off*
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by KingOmarion(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
I Łίκε taking ha †☺ bed in my first date....no doubt
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
kissing her gently on d lips
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Uwakuwak(f): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
I would pretend to shy then watch him properly.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Olami1224: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Watch Commando cool
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Uwakuwak: I would pretend to shy then watch him properly.

That all u do tru out?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

I will snick[/b] out through the back door.
[b]baby its sneak
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
mabebe1:
grin oh jeez, wat was dat*
ur sexy lips *me likey
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by TijaniWaheed: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
chat wit her, mke her shy, tke her to ma rum nd ............. say gud bye!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Uwakuwak(f): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
I will ask him some questions that seem not to be important at the earlier stage, but as time goes on, the answer would reveal it's self through his attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / How To Gain Weight Easily / My Girl Is Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.