Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will (18292 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Yooguyz: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Image123:
samesex feelings? Should we be ruled by our feelings? should a human act on his stalinic feelings, or feelings of robbery, or murder, or adultery, or r.ape?
here is where you mix things up homosexuality is not a choice its an orientation. Just like heterosexuality..you don't knowly turn on your attraction for women do you? The vices you listed above are not inborn they're learnt.a child becomes a thief when he moves with bad gang isn't it?
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: here is where you mix things up homosexuality is not a choice its an orientation. Just like heterosexuality..you don't knowly turn on your attraction for women do you? The vices you listed above are not inborn they're learnt.a child becomes a thief when he moves with bad gang isn't it?
all sin is in born, they may be externally ENCOURAGED but sin is within every unsaved man. No matter how long you move with birds, you're never going to fly or learn how to lay eggs. Its not in your nature.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by enigmagu1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
extintion tinx...
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by BashMe1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Heathen: If its against his will then why is it happening?

I kno' say some mumusko go dey here and go give mumusco comments. c as e carry biebie like iron sponge

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Jazzgreen(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kay 17: Why should that affect secular laws??

Besides wouldn't overpopulation be dangerous for our modern society?!
i dnt want to beliv ur a G*y cos ur post jst said somethin about u.GOD IS WATCHIN YOU

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Jazzgreen(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sam Milla: This old thief never gets tired of confusing Nigerians. If Pepple use money they give him to pay PHCN bills when due, darkness will vanish .
yet another g*y comment.hmmm

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Yooguyz: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Image123:
all sin is in born, they may be externally ENCOURAGED but sin is within every unsaved man. No matter how long you move with birds, you're never going to fly or learn how to lay eggs. Its not in your nature.
we are saying the same thing but from different perspectives btw the illustration above brings forth clearly the point i wanted to pass across
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by ifihearam: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sam Milla: This old thief never gets tired of confusing Nigerians. If Pepple use money they give him to pay PHCN bills when due, darkness will vanish .

May God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by ifihearam: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666: And this is the man with PhD in applied mathematics? Dem dash am the degree or was it honorary?

By their fruits we shall know them
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by aribisala0(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yes we do not agree with same sex marriage but let us deploy the right argument to make our case.
In Africa traditionally we were not christian and not gay.Some will argue that the two arrived in Africa around the same time.I don't know as I was not here then.There are many sensible and logical arguments why we should shun the practice just as we would shun s,hitting in publlic in broad daylight and these arguments do not need to bring in god into it.It has nothing to do with gods or devils.It is good hygiene not godliness to bathe daily.

Extinction which the so called prophet talked about is natural. Many plants and animals have become extinct and man too will one day become extinct no matter how godly or devilish he is or is not.
It is in the nature of the human mind to seek permanence but Nature is always changing.Man came and man will go as will other things thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by devour129: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=thehomer]The statements of this pastor while ignorant are the sorts of things one comes to expect from faithheads.

Of course the same God who didn't think slavery and child sacrifice were anathema.

For some reason, the things that darkness produces are very abundant in Nigeria where his prayers haven't really been helping.

The multiple levels of ignorance implied by this statement is staggering. Where does he think homosexual people come from? Why does he think that if homosexuals are free to get married, [/b][b][/b]they will somehow magically make everyone else homosexual. And does he think that producing children is the only purpose of marriage?]

These statements make no sense but he goes to a university to say it. I only hope that critical thinkers in that university were able to counter those statements.[/quote [b]YOU ARE SO GAY

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by devour129: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
he is saying the truth but i wonder why he doesnt come out openly about corruption in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by femi4: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
All sins r inborn and homo is not an exception
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by advocate666: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
I can see that the sheeple has multiplied and have come in the defense of their man-god, Adoboye the private jetter.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by ayobase(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666: And this is the man with PhD in applied mathematics? Dem dash am the degree or was it honorary?

Where are you now.....still in secondary school?
U need to wisen up boy!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: i also think pastors should show and preach love and tolerance towards the LGBT population.

Yeah, they should also preach love and tolerance to pedophìles, rapìsts, zoophiles etc
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
masonkz: Like I'd say, no gay in Nigeria is advocating for marriage rights. Meanwhile, maybe the gays are here to help with the population control of the world grin .
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
masonkz: Meanwhile, maybe the gays are here to help with the population control of the world grin .

They are also here to help in the spreading of killer diseases
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by advocate666: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
J12:

Yeah, they should also preach love and tolerance to pedophìles, rapìsts, zoophiles etc

Didn't they preach that god forgives every sin? Should we not tolerate those whom god has forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by ayobase(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bigotry has finally turned some NLers into fOOls and .....

How could I blame u when you have already set aside what will give you wisdom.....The Bible!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
First of all.
Christians are a declining minority on this planet not exceeding 24% of the planet,s population.
Christians should be followers of Christ.Christ never preached against homosexuality.And he was born during the Roman era when such acts were very very common.
I wonder why Homosexuality is an 'act of Darkness'When Fornication,Touching an unmarried man,s genitals,working on the Sabbath,talking back at your parents were also acts of darkness that were punished by stoning in the Old Testament.
Jesus preached 2 Commandments.Love God.Love Your Neighbour which did not come with any conditions or exceptions.On Judgement Day,no matter how good you were and you haboured hatred for others just because they are different from you,you will be penalised(Read The Sermon of the Mount)for it.God looks at the intentions of the Heart,Not outward Piousness,Something Jesus castigated the Pharisees and Saducees for displaying.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by femi4: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666:

Didn't they preach that god forgives every sin? Should we not tolerate those whom god has forgiven?
God forgive confessed sins and repentant heart

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Coldfeet(f): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so many gays and lesbos + lost souls on Nl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed advocate666 and co ye all shall give account one day o! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by tomakint: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Any time I remembered same-sex marriage it reminds me of the true story of 'Sodom and Gomorrha, truly, same-sex marriage is against the plan of God for procreation for mankind and should be frowned upon, someone once said the reason the Roman's Empire collapsed was as a result of this ignoble act! cool
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kay 17: Why should that affect secular laws??

Besides wouldn't overpopulation be dangerous for our modern society?!

Nature has a way of balancing that even better options are ready available without homosexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video / Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.