Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will (18289 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=thehomer]

Why did you preface your assertion with "no disrespect"? Well I think you're not just sick, but also ignorant of your sickness.

How about partnership? I hope you know that there are couples that cannot have children.

I assure you that I've read the Bible and it doesn't really impress me. If I offend your God, what do you think will happen? I'd be more scared of Odin. Just think of what he did to the ice giants.

Noted
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by advocate666: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
maggdon: Hw can i open my eyes nd allow a guy like me to put his prick in my buttock.. Am i madtttttt..... Wen i neva finish satisfying all d sexy ladies in dis world na guy cum remain... Olorun maje..... I neva do columbia, japanesse, spanish, jamaica, chinesse, mexican, canadian, italo, portugesse galss... Same sex na confirm nonsense

I can assure you that NOBODY is trying to put his prick in your bottom. There are enough other willing bottoms. The worrying thing is that you are bothered.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Because God is beautiful

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=thehomer]

The world is always nearer to her end but more excuses will always be found. You bring up Noah. I hope you realize that God failed in his attempt with Noah. He just succeeded in killing a lot of people many of who were innocent. I hope you know that gay conversion therapy doesn't really work.

It is a good thing that we don't ask you to help us decide on what is normal. If prayers are so effective, why don't you go and pray that God turns all the gay people into heterosexuals? I'm sure you have more than enough faith for them.

I suspect it won't work because as they say: nothing fails like prayer.

Smh!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
We should know that most if not all of our leaders got there through devlish means.. So they have to do the work of those that got them there
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Symphony007: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
mukolo_Andy:

Reproduction one of d reasons (wich he clearly justified) is not d only reason,
He also sed its an act traceable tu darkness(not christ-like); An act JEHOVAH GOD frowns at.... #thus urging christians n members of d church he oversees by d GRACE of GOD upon him not tu engage in such acts.

Besides, sumtin prompted his givin a "piece of his mind" on d issue.. #he was interviewed.

In conclusion; common sense is common, only *blind arguements n criticisms lyk urs mks it seem its uncommon.grin
why does'nt your pastor let God be the judge of that? Let it be the between the person who is transgender and their creator!! Gays have'nt done anything to keep nigeria in the state that it is, corruption has. But pastor adeboye never makes it a point to attack corruption whenever he has the president or any political buddy of his in their congress. Corruption in his church and the country takes a back seat to "gays".
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=advocate666]

So what exactly would you do if your child is gay? Beat it out of him/her?

NO, not @ all
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by SpicyMimi(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
No one was born to be a Gay or a Lesbian! These are choices we chose or made by ourselves, just like smoking, drinking etc
We made these horrible choices ourselves. Am gonna use my my self as a case study.
I as a person used to be lured by my bestie while i was in pry school...i really enjoyed wt ever we did then and thought it was d best. But as i grew up, and found out how God hates such acts i was filled wid regrets and decided to back out of such acts! Whenever my best frd comes close to me, i just move away even though i wanted it as bad as she does, bt becuase i foundout that it isnt right, so i told my self i wont partake in such again. It wasnt easy though, i prayed to God nd He was able to deliver me completely, to d extent that i found it irritating later on. I told my bestie to stop, bt she tried bt didnt try hard enough! She knew she could stop bt couldnt...for ur info she is also attracted to boys aswell making her bisexual....so my point is this, we were not created this way, its just one of those absurd things d devil tempts us into doin, just like he tempted eve wid d apple...so its a decision we make..we can choose to be gay nd choose not to be one, its a matter of choice nd d moment u choose to be gay or lesbian its alwys kinda difficult to back out. So, Plz say No to Gayism and Lesbianism!!!

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by SpicyMimi(f): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
God answers prayers, nd yes there is a God, a Living God.
It is better to live a life like there is God and die to find out that there isnt, than to live a life like there is no God and die to find out that there is actually a True Living God! The choice is yours!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by jmoore(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
goats behave better than these gay people, you can never see a hegoat mating with another hegoat. You don't need to be a christian to know homosexuality is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by seyi360(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=Sam Milla]This old thief never gets tired of confusing Nigerians. If Pepple use money they give him to pay PHCN bills when due, darkness will vanish .hmmmm
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by obitrac: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Some americans believe jesus to be an advocate for gays since he did not marry @ 30 likewise with st peter and d pope
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by luluosas(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Every sane human should know that same sex is evil and act rebellion against God. The devil is using this tool to win the world and people jubilating.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by seyi360(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
ISam Milla or wateva u call urself,u need to wash ur dirty stinking mouth with Ariel,omo,bimbo plus harpic.Who gives u d right to call Adeboye a thief?how much of ur money did he steal?who told u he is confusing Nigerians? Who told u dat d solution to Phcn is money? If u have any sense to make y not make instead of typing balderdash. D old man in his wisdom gave a Godly advice on how to sustain moral and societal values,d best u could do is to call him a thief. You betta watch ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by wiegraf: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
SpicyMimi: No one was born to be a Gay or a Lesbian! These are choices we chose or made by ourselves, just like smoking, drinking etc
We made these horrible choices ourselves. Am gonna use my my self as a case study.
I as a person used to be lured by my bestie while i was in pry school...i really enjoyed wt ever we did then and thought it was d best. But as i grew up, and found out how God hates such acts i was filled wid regrets and decided to back out of such acts! Whenever my best frd comes close to me, i just move away even though i wanted it as bad as she does, bt becuase i foundout that it isnt right, so i told my self i wont partake in such again. It wasnt easy though, i prayed to God nd He was able to deliver me completely, to d extent that i found it irritating later on. I told my bestie to stop, bt she tried bt didnt try hard enough! She knew she could stop bt couldnt...for ur info she is also attracted to boys aswell making her bisexual....so my point is this, we were not created this way, its just one of those absurd things d devil tempts us into doin, just like he tempted eve wid d apple...so its a decision we make..we can choose to be gay nd choose not to be one, its a matter of choice nd d moment u choose to be gay or lesbian its alwys kinda difficult to back out. So, Plz say No to Gayism and Lesbianism!!!

Are you attractive?
Did you make any videos?
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by advocate666: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
SpicyMimi: God answers prayers, nd yes there is a God, a Living God.
It is better to live a life like there is God and die to find out that there isnt, than to live a life like there is no God and die to find out that there is actually a True Living God! The choice is yours!

The choice is already made. There is no god.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by advocate666: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
jmoore: goats behave better than these gay people, you can never see a hegoat mating with another hegoat. You don't need to be a christian to know homosexuality is wrong.

You can never see a he goat typing on nairaland.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by free2ryhme: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
until any of u gay proponents show we in black and white in the bible where God approve of same sex union go worship ur father satan the devil or repent. My2cent
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Kay17: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Whether or not homosexuality should be legalized is entirely a secular issue.

To the christians, does the Christian concept of love change in the face of persecution of homosexuals?

Isn't the idea of sin and man; that man is irretrivable flawed to resist sin?

Given that all sins are equal, why does homosexuality attract this much attention?
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by jmoore(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kay 17: Whether or not homosexuality should be legalized is entirely a secular issue.

To the christians, does the Christian concept of love change in the face of persecution of homosexuals?

Isn't the idea of sin and man; that man is irretrivable flawed to resist sin?

Given that all sins are equal, why does homosexuality attract this much attention?
marriage is the union of a man and a woman, the gays should leave marriage out of this. The emphasis is on marriage, if your brother wants to mate a goat thats his business but he should not seek for the country give him a legal recognition to marry the goat.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by debosky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer:
The multiple levels of ignorance implied by this statement is staggering. Where does he think homosexual people come from? Why does he think that if homosexuals are free to get married, they will somehow magically make everyone else homosexual. And does he think that producing children is the only purpose of marriage?

These statements make no sense but he goes to a university to say it. I only hope that critical thinkers in that university were able to counter those statements.

I have to say I agree with this - homosexuals aren't 'infectious'. Allowing them to marry will not affect the rest of the population in any shape or form. If you are homosexual, marrying or not marrying will not change your orientation.

Gay marriage is permitted in the US - their population is not shrinking. Gay civil union is permitted in the UK - their population continues to grow as well.

SpicyMimi: No one was born to be a Gay or a Lesbian! These are choices we chose or made by ourselves, just like smoking, drinking etc

With due respect, you are quite naive if you think that every case of homosexuality is like yours. That you participated and changed your mind doesn't mean everyone's situation is the same.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Peaceworld(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
I keep wondering why Christians keep harping on homosexuality and the like when they know that these things will happen during the end time. For people who are waiting on the Lord, their concern for material things and the rules guiding the existence of present day secular countries is mind boggling, or are we no longer NOT OF THIS WORLD? Hmmmmm....
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by loswhite(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666: And this is the man with PhD in applied mathematics? Dem dash am the degree or was it honorary?
wat is wrong wit wat he said or u one of them?
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by loswhite(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer: The statements of this pastor while ignorant are the sorts of things one comes to expect from faithheads.

Of course the same God who didn't think slavery and child sacrifice were anathema.

For some reason, the things that darkness produces are very abundant in Nigeria where his prayers haven't really been helping.

The multiple levels of ignorance implied by this statement is staggering. Where does he think homosexual people come from? Why does he think that if homosexuals are free to get married, they will somehow magically make everyone else homosexual. And does he think that producing children is the only purpose of marriage?

These statements make no sense but he goes to a university to say it. I only hope that critical thinkers in that university were able to counter those statements.
a case of a mad man calling a normal person mad . It is ur statement that don't make sense. I wonder if u will b alive today if ur father was a gay. It appears that animals are more sensible after all u don't see a male dog bleepin anoda male dog
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by stineb1: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Heathen: If its against his will then why is it happening?
In Life,you have 2 choices to make between good or bad. But he expect us to always make the right choice.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Yooguyz: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666:

I can assure you that NOBODY is trying to put his prick in your bottom. There are enough other willing bottoms. The worrying thing is that you are bothered.
hahahahahahehehe....
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by stineb1: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Symphony007: why does'nt your pastor let God be the judge of that? Let it be the between the person who is transgender and their creator!! Gays have'nt done anything to keep nigeria in the state that it is, corruption has. But pastor adeboye never makes it a point to attack corruption whenever he has the president or any political buddy of his in their congress. Corruption in his church and the country takes a back seat to "gays".

I rebuke you agent of darkness. Stop contaminating the elects minds.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by loswhite(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666:

Imagine how gay christians feel when they read this type of opinion from their fellow christians.
u must be a very sick person. There is no such tin as gay Christian.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by alexis(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Symphony007: why does'nt your pastor let God be the judge of that? Let it be the between the person who is transgender and their creator!! Gays have'nt done anything to keep nigeria in the state that it is, corruption has. But pastor adeboye never makes it a point to attack corruption whenever he has the president or any political buddy of his in their congress. Corruption in his church and the country takes a back seat to "gays".

The issue is about Gays and the Bible stand on it. The pastor has come out to speak on it and condemn it unlike the thousands of clergy men in the West that are trying to be politically correct and keep quiet. Not corruption in Nigeria. You can open a thread on that and the pastor supposedly corruption issue you mentioned as well.

Gays have a right to life, love and live like everyone else - no doubt about it. However, the Bible stand is firm on the issue. IT DOESN'T SUPPORT IT.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Image123(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer:

What does it mean to be a Christian? What does it mean to be gay?

Why not black? Or is black now somehow evil? There are several shades of grey. Some lighter than others.
A christian is a follower and disciple of Jesus Christ. A christian obeys the Bible. A gay is an homosexual. Homosexuality is not permitted by the christian's bible.
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

On colours, you can ask God when you see Him. Black connotes darkness, white connotes light.The christian is in spotless white, not ash or gray.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Image123(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer:

Please check the post I was responding to and advice your fellow Christian. When you guys have gotten your story straight, then you can come at me.
you also need advice, except you are insincere about learning the truth of the christian faith, and are only interested on each individual opinion. The Bible is available at your disposal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.