Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141513 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

Bros I feel you die

But the owambe of the shopclugate saga has bEen shifted to april 22 let's hope this unwholesome issue will be cleared by then

FX please stay the sword and let's see what happens

Aieromon please keep all copies of emails and correspondences and be sure your communication with shopclue is above board so she cannot accuse you of under Gee tinz

Me I have my aso ebi and I'm standing by for that day o

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
hold on, if d said buyer finally shows up and refuse to buy nko? wot happens den? undecided undecided undecided undecided

lmao!!!!! owo ti wo gobe!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: hold on, if d said buyer finally shows up and refuse to buy nko? wot happens den? undecided undecided undecided undecided

aigbe is being played.....
i doubt he knows cars can spend years in nigeria without a buyer.....shopclue has managed to box aigbe into a corner by putting his hope on an old honda that has to be bought.

april 22 would soon become september 11.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hahahahahahahehehehohohoho.
Buyer is coming in two weeks and no guarantee that him go buy de moto.
Scam 101 on a higher level,but since Aigbe say him name na Patience Jonathan,wetin concern agbero with over load?
Scammers live off half truths and outrageous promises of goods that will never be supplied. Gullible people fuel their fire. Aigbe should go to the Tushbobo thread and read all the posts,he might learn some lessons there.
Hope you get some of your money back,although I would advise you to be careful of the kind of e mails you exchange with her,so you do not end up being blackmailed as demanding for s/e/x for goods/money..
Peace,am out of here.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Richvkunt: .
Buyer is coming in two weeks and no guarantee that him go buy de moto.
Scam 101 on a higher level,but since Aigbe say him name na Patience Jonathan,wetin concern agbero with over load?.
GBAM! He has the final say in this in order for us not to sound like we are crying more than the bereived.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na wa ooo. The pikin wey dem born since dem carry dis matter come elders' council don grow bear bear finish. Is it until Aigbe begin dey walk with walking Mama Shopclue go pity pay am d money? As an elder, I don think about d matter well well, d thing tire me no be small. I pray say no be jazz dem take hold Aigbe for work because he don dey forget d money small small.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Richvkunt:

My brother,if the owner of the head say him no get migrane,say na ordinary headache him get,why I go follow am dey take panadol?
Aigbe is gonna get scammed of his dough however the sad fact is that by the time he realises it,it will be too late and when he looks behind him for support from nairalanders,he will find out that he is on his own.
Aigbe, food for thougthts.....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: hold on, if d said buyer finally shows up and refuse to buy nko? wot happens den? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Olorun maaje! embarassed Stop selling ideas to her.
This card she just played now was because of the ideas she bought here.
Anyway sha, my 'brother' say make i keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Richvkunt:

My brother,if the owner of the head say him no get migrane,say na ordinary headache him get,why I go follow am dey take panadol?
Aigbe is gonna get scammed of his dough however the sad fact is that by the time he realises it,it will be too late and when he looks behind him for support from nairalanders,he will find out that he is on his own.
Where are you going to? You wan travel? angry you no go return again? grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

aigbe is being played.....
i doubt he knows cars can spend years in nigeria without a buyer.....shopclue has managed to box aigbe into a corner by putting his hope on an old honda that has to be bought.

april 22 would soon become september 11.
If e happen, we fit manage the jalopy come get balance when she send jet in grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexynet: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Odunnu:
Olorun maaje! embarassed Stop selling ideas to her.
This card she just played now was because of the ideas she bought here.
Anyway sha, my 'brother' say make i keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The hand work of tpia ad co who suggest she get a plan B...

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexynet: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Aigbe, na u come kknow how u go take get ur money back oo. Me no dey make any noise again...

We don try reach.

I wish u all the best..

UN-following t 2sexy.net and 2jideofor no time.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2013
All is well that ends well. I pray "this" ends well. . .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obitobe: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
surveyProf:

I think Agibe answered this question earlier, he has prove to dis effect, d car is in Nigeria!!!
Agibe never confimed that the car has arrived Nigeria it was based on what Omowumi allen said/ told him that he is reporting so please get the information right.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
obitobe: Agibe never confimed that the car has arrived Nigeria it was based on what Omowumi allen said/ told him that he is reporting so please get the information right.

Hello,
Frm what Aigbe reported yesterday/ told us, he said he has prove that the said car is now in the Nigerian soil....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obitobe: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
[b][/b]aieromon: Today is 08/04/13 and as the time of this posting,my account hasn't been credited.

I received a mail from Wunmi Allen a few days ago indicating that the vehicle had safely arrived Nigeria along with evidence. However, the buyer is yet to inspect and pay for the said vehicle as he is out of town for the next two weeks. She has requested for more time to accommodate for this lapse. I intend to see out this incident to its logical conclusion.

Thanks for the concern.

from here this is all wumi saying and not aigbe
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,
Frm what Aigbe reported yesterday/ told us, he said he has prove that the said car is now in the Nigerian soil....

Correct.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by joelreg(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,

Pls i sent pm to u. I need your contact i av something to discuss with you please sir. God bless you
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by joelreg(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,

Prof i need to discuss very urgent matter with u. Dis is my email bigexploit@gmail.com thank you sir
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bfire(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
@aieromon:

My advice to you is to value the car; take it and negotiate for the balance from the woman and move on with ur life.

The more you stay on this issue the worse it becomes and as gossip spread the damage will be on your finances.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by babuji(f): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
bfire: @aieromon:

My advice to you is to value the car; take it and negotiate for the balance from the woman and move on with ur life.

The more you stay on this issue the worse it becomes and as gossip spread the damage will be on your finances.

I agree with this .

Take the car, cut your losses and move on if there is indeed a car at the port.......
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
bfire: @aieromon:

Seconded
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Dis matter never end? Na wao! Its been so long, back and forth. Another Nigerian messing up our already battered image.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2013
3 more days to deadline, please o, no more shifting of dates.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is Super Stoooooorrrrrryyyyy!
mikeywise: 3 more days to deadline, please o, no more shifting of dates.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
2jideofor: This is Super Stoooooorrrrrryyyyy!

am serious, am just tired of following jor. undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Same here , bro!
mikeywise:

am serious, am just tired of following jor. undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obitobe: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
is tomorrow the deadline for wumi to pay up

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.