Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141515 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 5:55am On May 05, 2013
@r231:You lost your daddy? My sympathies. It is well. The goodnews is u r not alone. If u need advice,succor or whatever on how to cope without a daddy, talk to me. I have been in the field for 2years already. Be strong. It is well.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2013
This is far from over... I wish Aigbe GoodLuck Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2013
Gboliwe: @r231:You lost your daddy? My sympathies. It is well. The goodnews is u r not alone. If u need advice,succor or whatever on how to cope without a daddy, talk to me. I have been in the field for 2years already. Be strong. It is well.

Amen oo
Thanx a lot sweetie
not easy doh
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by chosen04(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
You mean she hasn't paid till date
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2013
chosen04: You mean she hasn't paid till date

Are you surprised?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mimima(f): 8:22am On May 07, 2013
Where is FX and PROF? what is happening?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2013
...There is something mini mini wanawana
shack your low waist..

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 6:56pm On May 10, 2013
mimima: Where is FX and PROF? what is happening?
They have gagged them.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 10, 2013
Ournaija: They have gagged them.
By who?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ezme(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2013
The thread violates rule 10 of the forum rules so I guess it would be taken down soon
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 10:44pm On May 10, 2013
imagine!!!!
I guess its okay for rule 9 to be broken
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2013
?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2013
So no money after all undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 7:26am On May 12, 2013
Na wa o.so na so dis tin take end? Issorite
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 10:05am On May 13, 2013
So we still dey this mata? It just shows alot of people that frequents nairaland have no conscience at all, though we still have some geniune minds here. i will advise people not to get carried away by the "packaging" exhibited on nairaland, but do a due diligence check and ask other people that has been around for long on this forum before getting involved in any business transactions.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by davechika(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2013
surveyProf: ?
!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2013
From the look of things. Its either Aigbe has been silenced or Allen has been silenced. What I know for sure, money did not change hands. All the same it is well...and if you are expecting something else to happen well you can get a chair and wait for Jesus to come...As for me I am going to sleep!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On May 13, 2013
Owo ti wo gobe!

Iya, mo gbe di fun babalawo to po ogun silencer Aigbe. lipsrsealed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Owo ti wo gobe!

the mata weak me...shopclue /bbfever / texaco1/ i./acidosis

which way ?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 14, 2013
Na who to trust again o? This shopclue (allen)woman get liver o!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 5:07am On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Owo ti wo gobe!

can we start a fasting and prayer vigil session for Aigbe? Her juju will fail in Jesus name.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2013
Whats up with the detectives
Fx n co.u guys got tired along
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mimima(f): 7:58am On May 14, 2013
i don't know why they are keeping quiet.Both Fx and prof.They started this investigation very well,and now they are keeping mute.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexyus: 8:41am On May 14, 2013
They are keeping quiet because that is how Aigbe wants, a resultant of how shopclue wants it so as to ensnare him.

At the end of the day, it is non of our business, is it? Let him settle it the best way he deem fit.

I wonder how he would think his own case would be any different with a woman that has a track record of scamming and blasphemy.
mimima: i don't know why they are keeping quiet.Both Fx and prof.They started this investigation very well,and now they are keeping mute.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
can we start a fasting and prayer vigil session for Aigbe? Her juju will fail in Jesus name.
Interesting . . .
Aigbe is still posting on NLD but obviously ignored this thread for reasons best known to him.
Anyone still probing, prying and updating this thread,IMO, appears to be extremely jobless .

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by blank(f): 9:45am On May 14, 2013
Finally i am unsubscribing cos of lack of diligent prosecution by the poster. So sad it had to end this way after all the noisemaking.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexyus: 9:51am On May 14, 2013
I don unfollow sharply.
ifyalways:
Interesting . . .
Aigbe is still posting on NLD but obviously ignored this thread for reasons best known to him.
Anyone still probing, prying and updating this thread,IMO, appears to be extremely jobless .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 10:31am On May 14, 2013
ifyalways:
Interesting . . .
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 12:32pm On May 14, 2013
ifyalways:
Interesting . . .
You are very right. he is very busy posting on other threads. i guess this issue is dead. And Shopclue WINS

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by plendil: 9:52pm On May 16, 2013
FYsol:
You are very right. he is very busy posting on other threads. i guess this issue is dead. And Shopclue WINS

. . .Again sad sad
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2013
plendil:

. . .Again sad sad

again oooo.... and al the people that said the money was miniscule... where are they now
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On May 16, 2013
Gboliwe:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Na real hmmmm my sister! Big Irony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.