Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141506 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obitobe: 6:03am On May 17, 2013
when the eagle take the lamb and the mother turns back and says nothing the eagele should better return the lamp because what the sheep do in revenge will be deadly but if the eagle should take the baby of a chicken and the chicken start shouting and making noise,the eagle should continue because the chicken has done her worse.

this part of the chicken refers to FX and Survey, the chicken baby is Aigbe and the Eagle WUMI ALLEN
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2013
Aigbe where are u We need u to brief us.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lexoria: 2:07pm On May 19, 2013
obitobe: when the eagle take the lamb and the mother turns back and says nothing the eagele should better return the lamp because what the sheep do in revenge will be deadly but if the eagle should take the baby of a chicken and the chicken start shouting and making noise,the eagle should continue because the chicken has done her worse.

this part of the chicken refers to FX and Survey, the chicken baby is Aigbe and the Eagle WUMI ALLEN

that part about the chickens of this thread couldn't be farther from the truth.
Meanwhie,Whats with all these do's and don'ts,Is this Nairaland Primary and Secondary school.Maybe I missed the correct site....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2013
Lexoria:

that part about the chickens of this thread couldn't be farther from the truth.
You couldnt be farther from the truth, ma!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 8:54am On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

the mata weak me...shopclue /bbfever / texaco1/ i./acidosis

which way ?
why are u calling me now?when i was telling u the right thing to do sebi all of u were insulting me,ok go and collect naww
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 8:59am On May 21, 2013
2jideofor: People have lost interest... Even FXking no show face again.
so u think ppl no get beta thing to do abi than to be nairaland james bond?ok oooo
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 9:02am On May 21, 2013
obitobe: when the eagle take the lamb and the mother turns back and says nothing the eagele should better return the lamp because what the sheep do in revenge will be deadly but if the eagle should take the baby of a chicken and the chicken start shouting and making noise,the eagle should continue because the chicken has done her worse.

now ppl brain have started working,when some of us were telling u all these things then u all labelled us as scammers.

i know that idowuogbo will rush here now to abuse me .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
why are u calling me now?when i was telling u the right thing to do sebi all of u were insulting me,ok go and collect naww

what right thing were u saying
that shopclue was innocent?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
now ppl brain have started working,when some of us were telling u all these things then u all labelled us as scammers.

i know that idowuogbo will rush here now to abuse me .
she ori e pe sha? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 12:05pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
she ori e pe sha? undecided undecided undecided
u see,didnt i say it.
i can predict how my public enemy number 1 will react.i know she just hates seeing my handle
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 12:09pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

what right thing were u saying
that shopclue was innocent?
read thru all my post and quote one place that i said that shopclue is innocent or guilty
the point is most of u allowed anger and sentiment to becloud ur rational way of thinking .if all of had kept a level head maybe all this case would have been resolved but instead u chose to insult ,abuse and accuse everyone that had a different idea from urs .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
read thru all my post and quote one place that i said that shopclue is innocent or guilty
the point is most of u allowed anger and sentiment to becloud ur rational way of thinking .if all of had kept a level head maybe all this case would have been resolved but instead u chose to insult ,abuse and accuse everyone that had a different idea from urs .

still,the money wont solve your madam's problem if she decides not to pay
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 12:29pm On May 21, 2013
Sky-walker:

still,the money wont solve your madam's problem if she decides not to pay
please sir kindly tell me her problems ,it seems u know her very well
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2013
So is texaco saying shopclue hasn't paid yet (if that is indeed the case) because of insults? Or did the insults and accusations delay payment for the vehicle by the intended buyer?

Moronic thinking at best and outright stup!dity at worst.

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 12:34pm On May 21, 2013
debosky: So is texaco saying shopclue hasn't paid yet (if that is indeed the case) because of insults? Or did the insults and accusations delay payment for the vehicle by the intended buyer?

thanks for the compliment ,i really do appreciate it
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
please sir kindly tell me her problems ,it seems u know her very well

You all the same. Bunch of scammers. You think you all have the last laugh because you did not pay aigbe? spitting rubbish here that its because of insult the money has not been paid.Most people knew you and ur madam were not going to pay.Using excuse of car shipping to Nigeria. How long will it take? When you guys ran out of options, your madam decided to turn everything upside down. I noticed as you were also deleted your post. Its obvious she cant afford to pay aigbe.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 12:41pm On May 21, 2013
Sky-walker:

You all the same. Bunch of scammers. You think you all have the last laugh because you did not pay aigbe? spitting rubbish here that its because of insult the money has not been paid.Most people knew you and ur madam were not going to pay.Using excuse of car shipping to Nigeria. How long will it take? When you guys ran out of options, your madam decided to turn everything upside down. I noticed as you were also deleted your post. Its obvious she cant afford to pay aigbe.
my brother cool down ,cool down and lets talk .no need to raise tempers.and one thing u should know about me is i dont exchange or trade insults no matter how provoked.
now before u accuse me wrongly pls kindly look thru all my posts on this thread and pinpoint to me where i have gone wrong.this is the same thing that derailed this topic ,u guys just flare up and neglect the real points
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2013
So because shopclue did not pay you are feeling justified
You should have encouraged her to pay so that the supposed detractors can be put to shame

texaco1:
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 1:20pm On May 21, 2013
debosky: So is texaco saying shopclue hasn't paid yet (if that is indeed the case) because of insults? Or did the insults and accusations delay payment for the vehicle by the intended buyer?

hahahaha -
weren't you among the people that allowed her get away? i told you then that shopclue is an unrepentant beguiler - she does not have the money to pay. if she's got any decorum at her old age, she would have taken bank loans to pay up instead of writing epistles.....

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 2:25pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee: So because shopclue did not pay you are feeling justified
You should have encouraged her to pay so that the supposed detractors can be put to shame

i believe that shopclue has the means to pay up,but what is my concern ?the people ho are the primary actors are no longer talking dont be surprised that aigbe and shopclue may still be communicating regularly.u must understand that me and u are just mere spectators watching them.i kept telling u people all along that these victims u are talking about know shopclue if they want her down they know where and how to do it .so why dont e just leave them to sort out their differences .
imagine someone as even saying that i connived with shopclue and i even deleted my post and bla bla bla,irratioonal thinking of the highest order.do i have a commission in aigbe or shopclue business?well i have not been around no for like 3months ,now tell me with all ur abuses and insults what have u achieved ?zero
this matter could have been handled in a better and more matured manner .anyway women will always be women,same rash rash attitude
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha -
weren't you among the people that allowed her get away? i told you then that shopclue is an unrepentant beguiler - she does not have the money to pay. if she's got any decorum at her old age, she would have taken bank loans to pay up instead of writing epistles.....

How did I allow her get away? Was she previously incarcerated?

Without aigbe commenting, it's difficult to know whether payment has been made or not.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2013
debosky:

Without aigbe commenting, it's difficult to know whether payment has been made or not.

True!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
i believe that shopclue has the means to pay up,but what is my concern ?the people ho are the primary actors are no longer talking dont be surprised that aigbe and shopclue may still be communicating regularly. u must understand that me and u are just mere spectators watching them.i kept telling u people all along that these victims u are talking about know shopclue if they want her down they know where and how to do it .so why dont e just leave them to sort out their differences .
imagine someone as even saying that i connived with shopclue and i even deleted my post and bla bla bla,irratioonal thinking of the highest order.do i have a commission in aigbe or shopclue business?well i have not been around no for like 3months ,now tell me with all ur abuses and insults what have u achieved ?zero
this matter could have been handled in a better and more matured manner .anyway women will always be women,same rash rash attitude

From another point of view, i feel you right. Aigbe is the one who came to nairaland to complain about omowunmi allen which made moderators to take it to frontpage. Omowunmi had no choice but to respond.Now no one knows whats going on as Aigbe has refused to comment on this topic anymore but he is still on Nairaland on some other topics.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 3:01pm On May 21, 2013
debosky:

you let her get away by supporting her waiting game...she moved dates about 6 times on your watch and you preached we should let her do as she pleases.

in your heart of hearts you really believe payment has been made? shopclue would have shown her face by now to rub it in.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:09pm On May 21, 2013
going thru some of the pages now from where i stopped i cant help but laugh.so such a drama happened and i wasnt in it?hahahahahaha
infact this will make a real good season film
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

you let her get away by supporting her waiting game...she moved dates about 6 times on your watch and you preached we should let her do as she pleases.

Aren't you overstating things a bit? What power did I have to force her to comply with a given date? I simply did my bit to keep lines of communication open for aigbe's sake and nothing more.

in your heart of hearts you really believe payment has been made? shopclue would have shown her face by now to rub it in.

I don't know - for all I know terms for payment may have included no more posts on this thread, or aigbe is simply not interested in posting here any more.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:15pm On May 21, 2013
this is really really funny,so u guess are blamining urselves now abi ?i love this thread
by the way where is my girlfriend idowuogbo?she hasnt insulted or abused me this afternoon,that is strange
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 3:15pm On May 21, 2013
debosky:
Aren't you overstating things a bit? What power did I have to force her to comply with a given date? I simply did my bit to keep lines of communication open for aigbe's sake and nothing more.

aigbe/shopclue knew where to contact each other. at a point, you guys turned her into a celebrity - she was free to dictate her own terms and it was like she's the victim of the scam.

I don't know - for all I know terms for payment may have included no more posts on this thread, or aigbe is simply not interested in posting here any more.

where can one find aigbe? i'll go look for him - he must give us the update. who does he think he is?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:
where can one find aigbe? i'll go look for him - he must give us the update. who does he think he is?
lmao! o ti sign!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

aigbe/shopclue knew where to contact each other. at a point, you guys turned her into a celebrity - she was free to dictate her own terms and it was like she's the victim of the scam.

Now you're just being silly - all I did was to ensure that the focus remained on achieving a refund and nothing more.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:22pm On May 21, 2013
why dont u call on fxking ,isnt he a hacker anymore?he maybe be able to locate aigbe for u .
i am kukereing all the way to azonto levels
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:23pm On May 21, 2013
debosky:

Now you're just being silly - all I did was to ensure that the focus remained on achieving a refund and nothing more.
well done story dey come

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.