Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? (17248 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! / Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by simmydebadest(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Eiregirl: It's 2013!!! My husband helps out in the kitchen, it's not a big deal!
if the guy mama catch u...
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
passionate88: Of course I can help out in the kitchen... My dad did it when I was a kid. ( a number of time)...
ask your dad, your mum was the bread winner garri winner

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
chiover: Us men have big prob, why won't I cook for my wife? I am saying it loud and clear I can wash my wife's pant and it wont mek me a poor man. Op pls have a rethink though is obvious women are ingrates but we are under obligation to love and pamper them.
Correction: first, not all women are ingrates.
Second, you are not under any obligation to love an ingrate. Love a woman that deserves your love.

[size=2pt] i said love too many times, eewww[/size]

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by jhydebaba(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
chiover: Us men have big prob, why won't I cook for my wife? I am saying it loud and clear I can wash my wife's pant and it wont mek me a poor man. Op pls have a rethink though is obvious women are ingrates but we are under obligation to love and pamper them.
u re on ur own cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by akatonero(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2013
Baby or no baby i will always help my wife when i m married in the kitchen. I m a good cook grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by jhydebaba(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2013
fellis:
Second, you are not under any obligation to love an ingrate. Love a woman that deserves your love.

I'll sure do dat 4 u

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by tatooboy: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Ki ni big deal?

I sure won't pound yam, but I would do dishes and other chores.

Your wife isn't your slave, she helps you by taking care of the kids you so cherish.

What happened to the men when they were single?

Grow up men, otherwise go to your villa and pick a slave wife.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Bryancrox(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Dere is no big deal in helpin ur wife in d kitchen,i tink is even romantic but d only tyn dat wil mke me help my wife in d kitchen is wen am sex hungry i wil jx drop wateva is in hand @ dat moment nd ve a quick sex wit her...We call it (quickie) i dnt mind d soup burning_u knw say money nor b problem

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2013
fellis:

noted
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2013
I hope after cooking and pounding he washes her PANTS too

all na love

olodo, has he made all the money out there for the house

smh
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2013
Any man who help out in the kitchen when his wife is perfectly ok is a BIG MUGU and deserves to be FLOGGED FOR BEING A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by simdam500(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2013
See as ladies dem dey talk say "it romantic"

@op
Neva!!! But it cool. I will try it only on our anniversary days only. Smh

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Krucifax(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Eiregirl: It's 2013!!! My husband helps out in the kitchen, it's not a big deal!

luvmijeje: My dream husband so I loveeee it.

Sijo01: Waooo, so romatic!.......No wonder I love R-kelly's 'sex in the kitchen track' wink wink

KateSpade: Love it! turns me on

Popowaa: There is nothing romantic as been so tired from work only to come home n ur baby has done de cooking n serves u.its soo divine dats my bf.Emma i love u soo much,u re 1 in a zillion.

Do my fellow Nairalanders notice how the biggest supporters of Male Kitchen Involvement are all females??
Ladies i luv y'all but una be 419!! Help ko help ni,i have already helped by buying the house and providing the money and car used for the shopping!!
If you call me into the kitchen, e mean say u wan die!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2013
lucenzo: o boy, if you wash your wife's pant then you no say water don pass garri. you are a poor man angry angry angry angry
marriage is a union bro not a slave camp. Ur wife's pant is ur pant if u don't knw

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by lifesabeach: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Jerie: Personally, I love cooking. Naturally, I'm a good cook. The first time she came over to my place, I cooked for her. Another time, I cooked Efo riro. As at today, she makes every effort to impress me knowing fully well that I can cook. Besides, she also knows that I can do without her cooking. However I must confess that she's a better cook. I cook because I enjoy doing it and she finds it romantic.

You are a kindhearted fellow. You commend your wife even though you may be the better cook, and yet realize it doesn't make you less of a man if you enter a kitchen. God bless your marriage wink

Any reasonable woman should know where to draw the line. Men should be respected. Period.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2013
chiover: marriage is a union bro not a slave camp. Ur wife's pant is ur pant if u don't knw

FALLS FROM BENCH!!

SO you can begin wearing her PANTS too

see your mouth like ITS A UNION!!

unionrize my ar-s-e grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dayokanu(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2013
You mean there are no restaurant around

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls keep your opinion to your self jor! If you want to help out in the kitchen and even wash your wife pant everyday pls go ahead thats your business! But don't come here and DECIEVE others to become a MUMU like you! MAJORITY of Nigerian men don't help out....do you think they don't love their wives? There is a reason MOST guys don't help out!

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2013
dayokanu: You mean there are no restaurant around

[size=28pt]I HATE THIS DUDE grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2013
chiover: marriage is a union bro not a slave camp. Ur wife's pant is ur pant if u don't knw

Somebody PLEASE shoot this MorraF#cka!!!
angry
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Pls keep your opinion to your self jor! If you want to help out in the kitchen and even wash your wife pant everyday pls go ahead thats your business! But don't come here and DECIEVE others to become a MUMU like you! MAJORITY of Nigerian men don't help out....do you think they don't love their wives? There is a reason MOST guys don't help out!

And there is confusion amongst the MALE GENDER

tHIS IS GETTING intresting!!

so many weak men around now washing their wives pants while shes in the parlour
eating suya with Toothpick and a bottle of mirinda and watching DSTV grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by honeric01(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2013
When i even cook "slightly" better than my fiancee even though i get to "lie" to her about her magical cooking embarassed.

I can get into the kitchen anytime i want/like for a good meal. cool cool

My dad's special meals are one in a million! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2013
grin cheesy if d pant come be unisex u no go wear
190-the-clown:

FALLS FROM BENCH!!

SO you can begin wearing her PANTS too

see your mouth like ITS A UNION!!

unionrize my ar-s-e grin grin grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by caesaraba(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2013
yertyr:

Being sick is different, the topic is about helping her in the kitchen. Lyk pounding yam or something

Dude, in my culture, we do not allow our women pound. (Don't want them developing muscles). So it's either you pound or you get someone who will.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dickhardener: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2013
I'd never EVER be an AUNT SALLY. I'm an expert in frustrating women, so they know better. It's not even a subject for contemplation.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dickhardener: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2013
you'r such a pushover sissy. Damn
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2013
Ada Nri1: [size=20pt]Maybe his wife just had a baby & there's no 1 to help[/size]

Gbam !
That is the only time mine cooked besides warming up food or making semo

This is so sexy o
Chai

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2013
lucenzo: Viewing this topic: funkylarryjones(m), milky@(f), Olansgee(m), ddone, PeeDaVinci, chuks49(m), ActiveMan(m), oyb(m), drossy(m), pekelepekele, Egba girl(f), Richfella(m), Yield(f), sapien(m), adekanbai, adoravel, chyviv, tblackE61, tegamans, seedord247(m), Bryancrox(m), mukina2, 2buff(m), lucenzo(m), fellis and 57 guest(s)

mukina, does seun helps you out in the kitchen/

no ban me ooo

Are they now an item?
You mean Muki is now in Abeokuta eating amala and ewedu
Since when?
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2013
caesaraba:

Dude, in my culture, we do not allow our women pound. (Don't want them developing muscles). So it's either you pound or you get someone who will.

damn get a yam pounder!!

you have no business in the kitchen mr. .

Jeeeez no wonder some women dey quick taya for their husbands these days grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Bambela(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
I cook for her to give me enough time during night duty kissI cook for her to give me enough time during night duty
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
yertyr: Sincerely, I wudn't provide money 4 food and still help in preparing d dish... Neva!!! Please don't tell me it's love abeg...
Husband aiding wife in the kitchen. What do you think?

Grow up. your wife is not your servant but your best friend and lover. I dont know what is wrong with doing dishes and helping to cook and clean. I would rather help out so she can finish quickly and we can move on to more fun stuff than cross my legs in the parlor while she slaves away.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.