Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,676 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? (17252 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! / Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by kingodeya: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2013
It one of the romantic things u can do in marriage.i have tried it numberless tyms and i believe that is what has brought us this far in our marriage lyf.she loves me so much .Mutally,In bed she does aaaall d job .
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by gohamburg(f): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2013
chiover: Us men have big prob, why won't I cook for my wife? I am saying it loud and clear I can wash my wife's pant and it wont mek me a poor man. Op pls have a rethink though is obvious women are ingrates but we are under obligation to love and pamper them.
Well said....Even the bible commands dat a man should love his wife...cooking for her at times is part of the loving.Sometimes Hubby treats d kids and I to his own very special but different dish...There's something sexy about watching him cook(I help out though)....makes me love him even more...and whatz more...he's complete African. wink
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2013
My dad does not allow my mom pound yam o cuz he belives pounding yam is too tasking for a woman, d day she tried it he was furious at her.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by eriegua83: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Poor man? How? Nor be the pant cover something wen he go still suck? No problem if he wash pant.
lucenzo: o boy, if you wash your wife's pant then you no say water don pass garri. you are a poor man angry angry angry angry
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by frevangel(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Just see your life.

What is the difference between what we have both said? You won't allow your girl pound manually and I won't pound manually so...?

Better put on your reading glasses before replying to my posts.

You don't have to sound rude.
The difference is that, I'm the man not allowing my lady pound not her refusing to pound. Actually she wants to and she sees nothing wrong with it. I feel it doesn't have to be that difficult, at least there's poundo yam or yam pounder. Life's been made easier why allow her go through the stress. In your post you seem to be doing what the op is doing only that he is clinging to some manly ego and you to womanly. So, i don't think I need any reading glasses.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Balkan: This rubbish! Please it does not happen in Igbo land. Its a shame for any man to do it. Just like a woman eating on the same plate with the husband. That is why thngs are bad today.

Wow :-/
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2013
fr_evangel:

You don't have to sound rude.
The difference is that, I'm the man not allowing my lady pound not her refusing to pound. Actually she wants to and she sees nothing wrong with it. I feel it doesn't have to be that difficult, at least there's poundo yam or yam pounder. Life's been made easier why allow her go through the stress. In your post you seem to be doing what the op is doing only that he is clinging to some manly ego and you to womanly. So, i don't think I need any reading glasses.
I apologize if you think I was rude.

My first reply came as a result of some men saying they can help in the kitchen save for yam pounding, now between a man and a woman who do you think should take up the task of pounding yam? If you think it okay for a woman, you will have no qualms with your girl doing it, you don't allow her do it cos you prolly think its too tasking for her.

Women don't pound anything hard in my house and that's how I grew up, it has nothing to do with ego or pride for me, I believe its just too stressful for a woman and we can all agree that the less strenuous chores often goes to the woman so please, I don't sound nor reason like the OP.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2013
Freecocoa, wetin dey happen now? come and pound yam for me abeg...
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Acidosis: Freecocoa, wetin dey happen now? come and pound yam for me abeg...
Just wait I dey come.

Na hunger go kill you today.

#noderailinghere
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2013
Lol, all these guys jumping up; I will cook, I will cook for my wife just to get applaud and nairaland e-female admiration, u know who u are n what u can do n not do, so stop saying what isn't the truth.

Majority of Nigerian men will never want to cook or help their wives in the kitchen, that's the truth. In fact most even marry to avert such duties like- cooking, house keeping, etc, so why are we fooling ourselves just becos we r online, huh?

Finally, all these things Nigerian women are demanding n calling romantic to lure guys into it just to appear romantic, hmmm, na play play our women done de re-colonize and re-dominate us o...from equall right to employment to equal right in legislator positions, in the name of gender-equality, and now same sharing of kitchen and household chores, who knows what next? Lol

Maybe women should be allowed to be marrying and paying bride price of men too, and soon men will turn to women and vice versa, guys shine una eyes o, lol, women are using tactics on u guys o, lol

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, all these guys jumping up; I will cook, I will cook for my wife just to get applaud and nairaland e-female admiration, u know who u are n what u can do n not do, so stop saying what isn't the truth.

Majority of Nigerian men will never want to cook or help their wives in the kitchen, that's the truth. In fact most even marry to avert such duties like- cooking, house keeping, etc, so why are we fooling ourselves just becos we r online, huh?

Finally, all these things Nigerian women are demanding n calling romantic to lure guys into it just to appear romantic, hmmm, na play play our women done de re-colonize and re-dominate us o...from equall right to employment to equal right in legislator positions, in the name of gender-equality, and now same sharing of kitchen and household chores, who knows what next? Lol

Maybe women should be allowed to be marrying and paying bride price of men too, and soon men will turn to women and vice versa, guys shine una eyes o, lol, women are using tactics on u guys o, lol
Speak for yourself mr.

My man loves cooking, he started doing it as a young boy for his mother so I don't know what you mean by "using tactics". Not all men reason like primitive apes you know.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Just wait I dey come.

Na hunger go kill you today.

#noderailinghere
grin grin grin grin grin

I go marry another wife wey sabi pound grin while you prepare the egusi soup grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by omowaleola(f): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
HELL to the NO!!!! angry angry angry

iTS an abomination for an african MAN to enter the kitchen!!

infact thank God sef say i nor sabi cook

my woman kuku know that one sef so no qualms

no expectations!! last time i tried cooking, I ended up burning the boiling water undecided

Real african man abi. Kudos to u. 4 yo mind u don talk sense.
The real african man shud love his wife and help her out when she is in need. R u sayn dt if she's ill u won't help her out. Do u mean 2 say u cnt make a meal to save ur life.u shud be ashamed. The world will be a better place without men like u. I suggest u change ur attitude n beg ur wife to teach u how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

Grow up. your wife is not your servant but your best friend and lover. I dont know what is wrong with doing dishes and helping to cook and clean. I would rather help out so she can finish quickly and we can move on to more fun stuff than cross my legs in the parlor while she slaves away.

Dear Father, Please give me a husband like this sweet guy! You know my hear desires..You said I should ask and you would give to me. There are lots of archaic thinking traditional African guys out there..please don't let them cross my path for marriage..Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2013
Acidosis:
grin grin grin grin grin

I go marry another wife wey sabi pound grin while you prepare the egusi soup grin
Better sef, reduction of work load for me that will be.cheesy
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Speak for yourself mr.

My man loves cooking, he started doing it as a young boy for his mother so I don't know what you mean by "using tactics". Not all men reason like primitive apes you know.
lol, u know say women get sharp mouth that cuts like razor, una de use am de lure some gullible-minded guys into una robot.

Some of us know una plan na lol, una wan carry style take over the world using gender-equality in everything. Na wa o. If u leave some ladies of today eh, they will even be sleeping in the house and write list for their husband to go to the market with Junior to buy food stuffs, and even when he returns they will still use sweet mouth lure him into preparing the food n calling him romantic when the man is gradually dying n turning into sissygrin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

Dear Father, Please give me a husband like this sweet guy! You know my hear desires..You said I should ask and you would give to me. There are lots of archaic thinking traditional African guys out there..please don't let them cross my path for marriage..Thank you Jesus!
A big amen to that my sister.

If only I can share my man with you, I would have, he is every woman's dream in the kitchen aspect.wink

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by masterpiecer(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

i say AMEN for you sista cool
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2013
DailyNews: lol, u know say women get sharp mouth that cuts like razor, una de use am de lure some gullible-minded guys into una robot.

Some of us know una plan na lol, una wan carry style take over the world using gender-equality in everything. Na wa o. If u leave some ladies of today eh, they will even be sleeping in the house and write list for their husband to go to the market with Junior to buy food stuffs, and even when he returns they will still use sweet mouth lure him into preparing the food n calling him romantic when the man is gradually dying n turning into sissygrin
I understand where you dey go but all women no dey like that, only wicked, disrespectful and ungrateful ones behave like that.

Seriously though, its no big deal helping out your wife\girlfriend in the kitchen.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2013
koolchicco: Over my dead living body. undecided
He's alive? Wow! Happy 2011,2012 and 2013.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, all these guys jumping up; I will cook, I will cook for my wife just to get applaud and nairaland e-female admiration, u know who u are n what u can do n not do, so stop saying what isn't the truth.

Thank you very much my bro.... Thats what we see ooo especially when all these wannabe faceless dudes want to win the e-heart of romantic-seeking faceless ladies...

Some of these poundo wannabe guys would beat the hell outta their ladies after serving their ladies pounded yam and egusi soup... grin Some are as stingy as a bee grin May be they wanna know the number of tuber wifey cook grin

If pounding yam for my wife is what they call 'romance', I take God beg una, I don't want to be romantic...
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by lonelydora: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2013
I love her so much so it means nothing to me....... Well, i just finish doing the dishes. I will still help her prepare lunch(Afang soup with Pounded yam)

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: A big amen to that my sister.

If only I can share my man with you, I would have, he is every woman's dream in the kitchen aspect.wink
Forget that thing mehn... I go buy Iyabasira if I not fit cook. The main Koko is....na every woman's dream down dia? tongue
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Better sef, reduction of work load for me that will be.cheesy
grin grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2013
lonelydora: I love her so much so it means nothing to me....... Well, i just finish doing the dishes. I will still help her prepare lunch(Afang soup with Pounded yam)

kai!! you be otondo.... like wtf is happening to these generational I-wanna-be-romantic-dudes
Ewwww..... !!! *sobs*
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2013
chiover: grin cheesy if d pant come be unisex u no go wear
Guy, u are GAY. Dis is ur time to come out. Eeeeewwh!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by adexsimply(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2013
though am nt married, bt i think i wuld assist my wife with anything once she doesn't make it a HABIT!!!!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Forget that thing mehn... I go buy Iyabasira if I not fit cook. The main Koko is....na every woman's dream down dia? tongue
Asewo, na wa for you o, if him catch you down there you go forget ya name tongue.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2013
@acid, they are already winning our side o, lol, can't u see prayer requests flying here and there with big big amen join? grin

Na the same I love u if u tell me where your power is, that Delilah use finish Sampson for Biblegrin my strong and loving husband, u are even more romanticsss when u tell me where your power isgrin and the mumu sampson looked at her and say, oya my love, u know how much I love to please u, my power is on my hairgrin immediately the love turned to total hatred

Guys tell yourselves the truth o, some of these western culture is destroying our marriage and family system and value. Women honour thy husbands pls n pls, don't make it a priority that your husband must be a chef cooking for u always before u can see him as romantic, its wrong in our Nigerian family setting.

If he has passion for cooking, let him do it when he please, don't take advantage of that and turn him to your cook and house boy in the name of he is romantic pls n pls.

Say no to some of these western norms and cultures that are now killing our marriage system without our knowledge plssmiley
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: A big amen to that my sister.

The matter reach prayer oo..cos even in 2013 some guys still think like our great great fathers!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by hehehedotcom(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2013
i blame GEJ for this attitude of men not always want to responsibilities in the kitchen.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2013
DailyNews: @acid, they are already winning our side o, lol, can't u see prayer requests flying here and there with big big amen join? grin

Na the same I love u if u tell me where your power is, that Delilah use finish Sampson for Biblegrin my strong and loving husband, u are even more romanticsss when u tell me where your power isgrin and the mumu sampson looked at her and say, oya my love, u know how much I love to please u, my power is on my hairgrin immediately the love turned to total hatred

Guys tell yourselves the truth o, some of these western culture is destroying our marriage and family system and value. Women honour thy husbands pls n pls, don't make it a priority that your husband must be a chef cooking for u always before u can see him as romantic, its wrong in our Nigerian family setting.

If he has passion for cooking, let him do it when he please, don't take advantage of that and turn him to your cook and house boy in the name of he is romantic pls n pls.

Say no to some of these western norms and cultures that are now killing our marriage system without our knowledge plssmiley

buhahahahahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Wetin "I loff you" go cause for this our generation go bad oooo!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.