Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? (17228 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! / Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by yertyr(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sincerely, I wudn't provide money 4 food and still help in preparing d dish... Neva!!! Please don't tell me it's love abeg...
Husband aiding wife in the kitchen. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Eiregirl(f): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
It's 2013!!! My husband helps out in the kitchen, it's not a big deal!

12 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by luvmijeje(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
My dream husband so I loveeee it.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by omega25red(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
yertyr: Sincerely, I wudn't provide money 4 food and still help in preparing d dish... Neva!!! Please don't tell me it's love abeg...
Husband aiding wife in the kitchen. What do you think?
your household is your house hold you live your life the way you see fit.

ponder this: what if your wife is very sick and you have children? will you kick her out of her sick bed to cook for you because you gave money for food? Also seeing as women have free will, what if she refused to cook for you because she was mad at you or because she was tired?

just wondering if you would starve.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Sijo01(f): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Waooo, so romatic!.......No wonder I love R-kelly's 'sex in the kitchen track' wink wink

9 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by KateSpade(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Love it! turns me on
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by claremont(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Some people would say it is an abomination. No bi me talk am oh!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ Op

Nah you man passnah your wife go hear am sha.Don't you know that some women can't tolerate any cooking smell while preg,in a situation like that will you force her to cooknawaooooh,change this your wacked mentality.

Note that am not saying that the woman should make a man cook when she is healthy,but common,most romantic husbands can make small meals for their family once in a while.Don't forget that some men really love to cook.Excessive ego is a very disgusting trait in a man.

15 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by topsco(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Love it to be a suprise....
...and i love it to be a competition.

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Jerie(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Personally, I love cooking. Naturally, I'm a good cook. The first time she came over to my place, I cooked for her. Another time, I cooked Efo riro. As at today, she makes every effort to impress me knowing fully well that I can cook. Besides, she also knows that I can do without her cooking. However I must confess that she's a better cook. I cook because I enjoy doing it and she finds it romantic.

18 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Popowaa: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
There is nothing romantic as been so tired from work only to come home n ur baby has done de cooking n serves u.its soo divine dats my bf.Emma i love u soo much,u re 1 in a zillion.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
No big deal. Pride has always been the problem with men. What is wrong in helping out the woman you love with all your heart?

Smh.

9 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jerie: Personally, I love cooking. Naturally, I'm a good cook. The first time she came over to my place, I cooked for her. Another time, I cooked Efo riro. As at today, she makes every effort to impress me knowing fully well that I can cook. Besides, she also knows that I can do without her cooking. However I must confess that she's a better cook. I cook because I enjoy doing it and she finds it romantic.

Kudos! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
HELL to the NO!!!! angry angry angry

iTS an abomination for an african MAN to enter the kitchen!!

infact thank God sef say i nor sabi cook

my woman kuku know that one sef so no qualms

no expectations!! last time i tried cooking, I ended up burning the boiling water undecided

6 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=20pt]Maybe his wife just had a baby & there's no 1 to help[/size]
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by yertyr(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
omega25red: your household is your house hold you live your life the way you see fit.

ponder this: what if your wife is very sick and you have children? will you kick her out of her sick bed to cook for you because you gave money for food? Also seeing as women have free will, what if she refused to cook for you because she was mad at you or because she was tired?

just wondering if you would starve.

Being sick is different, the topic is about helping her in the kitchen. Lyk pounding yam or something

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by yertyr(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
My thread makes frontpage... *carries goat to church* 2013 wud be a year of testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
sexkillz: No big deal. Pride has always been the problem with men. What is wrong in helping out the woman you love with all your heart?

Smh.

Seriously, What the blazing f#ck is this? undecided

That's so f#cking gay! angry

@Topic

If you can eat from the kitchen, what stops you from helping out? Especially if she is a good cook too wink
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by pekelepekele(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Me ke?? house gal no go collect pass 10k monthly na
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by passionate88: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Of course I can help out in the kitchen... My dad did it when I was a kid. ( a number of time)...

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Water flowing upstream grin.

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by koolchicco: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Over my dead living body. undecided
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
yertyr: My thread makes frontpage... *carries goat to church* 2013 wud be a year of testimony.
is that how much nairaland means to you? Eeiyah
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Xunxhine(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Eiregirl: It's 2013!!! My husband helps out in the kitchen, it's not a big deal!
as if she's married. Hmn

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Us men have big prob, why won't I cook for my wife? I am saying it loud and clear I can wash my wife's pant and it wont mek me a poor man. Op pls have a rethink though is obvious women are ingrates but we are under obligation to love and pamper them.

7 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
it's jazz
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Xunxhine: as if she's married. Hmn
na my boy wife u just insult o, apologize or.........................!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by fapcrook(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
chiover: Us men have big prob, why won't I cook for my wife? I am saying it loud and clear I can wash my wife's pant and it wont mek me a poor man. Op pls have a rethink though is obvious women are ingrates but we are under obligation to love and pamper them.
o boy, if you wash your wife's pant then you no say water don pass garri. you are a poor man angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
koolchicco: Over my dead living body. undecided

grin grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Booty4me: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Am i a learner?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Selfie Challenge 2020 (photos) / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.