Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry (16285 Views)

Sexless Marriage / Why I’m Happier In A Sexless Marriage / Paying Of Dowry!!! Should Be Stopped....... (my Thought). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by talktimi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
After collecting the money, he should be arrested for sexually assaulting a minor even rape.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by FXKing2012(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
gboss4sure: I think say na only igbo's like money
There you go again.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by hadjibabaondrun: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Helo friends! Ar u in ur final yr in any discipline and in need of a complete project. U can contact dis numba 07063132291 or email shuaib360@gmail.com, or add me up on 2go or watsapp wit my number. We ar ready to serve u beta tnx!
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2013
The girl is just too young for marriage.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by salt1: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
Metallurgist: Ur ancestors hav been marrying girls less than 14yrs for god knows how long and see nothing wrong with it. Then the white master said it should be 18yrs, but check a century back in history and see how the white master marries girls as young as 11 yrs and see nothing wrong with it,

You're right. They didn't know any better a century ago. But now they know it leads to VVF and child abuse and they have changed with the times. But people like you choose to live as people did a century ago and that is why we see this horror tale. A young child of 14 has been robbed of her innocence and childhood and at 16 when her mates are dreaming of entering a university, she is to be labelled a divorcee.

That sounds wonderful to you, not so?
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by dinoiyke: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
www.njoku-ikechukwu-uja.es.tl njoku ikechukwu profile
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by xcitedjay(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
And they say there are few "reported" cases of rapє iη northern Nigeria. Is this ηot worst than rapє? Where you cαη easily marry α 14 years old. Some even do this as soon as their previously married 14 years old wife clocks 20 years.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry by victorian(f): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ 25yrs, I was scared of having sex, talkless of getting ,married... How much more a 14yr old or 16yrs... The parents of the girl and the husband is unstable ,mentally angry... Nija embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.