Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255972 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
ATTENTION PLS!!:Anyone that fell to comment pls kindly stick to the main purpose! of opening this Thread..let ur comment be educative for readers! Stick to the objective!...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by SamMilla1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
How can you treat every girl as the same when they are not the same.
Irrespective of other senses in our body, the biggest and the most judgemental of all of them is the EYES. Whatever you smell, you would want to see. Whatever you taste, you would want to see but
You would not dare taste everything you see' would ya.

My point is this.
As a girl,
If you dont have access to be educated and you found a man who wants to marry you and give you that education at the age of 18, go for it.

If you are getting too fat at the age of 18, look for a man sharp sharp.

If you cant buy make ups, groceries, cloths etc and a man offers to marry you, dont think twice.

Even if your parents are Dangotes, go out there and mix up with people. Find your own man before they find some guy for your to maximize their business empires. Forget the old' I want the best for you' crap. Why would you want the worst for yourself?

@cammydoll, there is never a time in history when women were overly pampered.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by rman: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BURSTED!
carmelion:
@ lala,From your first comment,I knew you were a guy,but then I decide to check your post and there,my suspicion was confirm.When next you want to pose as doll,do your research very well.Dolls don't say"I hail o".its not feminine at all.sorry for busting your bubblestongue
cheesy[quote author=carmelion]
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Charliemorgano(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ Carmy doll....U said secondary celibacy....am almost in my tertiary celibacy(laughs) ,I will like u ladies to digress on this issue of ladies making the first move..i would have been lonely dis val if not for a friend i met on fb..though we knew way back in Uni days,we never talked,later we started chatting ,at a time she said she would want to be my Lady if i don't have any serious R/Ship..Her demand came at the right time,i agreed,she will visit on Lovers day.i respect her maturity

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sheybor: tenx carmeldollcheesy......i want 2ask u a question no offencewinkwit all dis post dos diz means u will neva gt married or wat:|

Hi,sheybor,you don't sound like you read the thread from begining to this point.or maybe you read it but.....well whichever the case.ofcourse I look forward to getting married,but this thread is about how we the single ladies would pull thru and not make mistakes while waiting for Mr right.Got it?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sheybor: tenx carmeldollcheesy......i want 2ask u a question no offencewinkwit all dis post dos diz means u will neva gt married or wat:|

She will get married..but she want to use her previous mistake to lecture other single ladies out their so they won't make the same mistake she made!...plus soliderize with some ladies which their heart been broken..

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by enobong18: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Surprice! Single ladies still the 9ja! Abi some of you claiming single know that abi those guys where go go crazy if them hear you say you be single... Sha, na you know your ways! Miss op, hope say no be last night where him brake your heart, if it is last night, you still need more time to cry!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
@charlie
i hope u wnt take ha 4granted later cos datz ao most f u guyz
behave:>If a lady make d 1st move u take ha 4granted:|......tho wat
she did is nt so bad nd veri maturecheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by akinwun(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
To the godly ladies out there,do not worry,pray always and live a godly life. Don't ever make the mistake of enticing-i wouldn't want to say seducing-a guy b'cos u are under pressure to be known with a man. If he is a playboy, he will take undue advantage of u and dump u, But if godly, he will despise u and see u as someone of simple virtue. If u are looking 4 the one God has prepared 4 u, u have to be patient;and i tell u the truth ,he is out there patiently and meticulously looking 4 u. Among myriads of ladies that hv cross path with me,both d ones that flaunt themselves and d ones that don't, i 'm still patiently and meticulously looking 4 mine . And we will get there. Amen

8 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by whitedove1: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Please were you able to get a picture of the guy?please post it heregrin(joking).Well I was not there to listen to their arguement but the guy went far.I mean he should have kept their arguement within what actually caused it.You re right,single ladies should be encouraged .Tease them,buy them gifts,recognize them in gathering,call their phones once in a while.Assure them that they re still on point,believe me it would boost their confidence.Invite them to occasions and keep pestering them untill they attend.Its one thing to be single,its another thing to lock herself inside except going to work and place of worship.Some ladies re extreme introverts but we as their freinds should help.Connect them to single freinds too.Yes matchmake them its not a sin.It pays a lot to put a smile on peoples face.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
tenx 4d explanation dollscheesy,,,i tink dea is no lady dat v nt gt ha hrt brokensad all dolls(gurlz) v 1 or 2 experience...luv dis thread

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Hemanwel(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Can a chap be hooked to a single doll here on NL?
I work with one of the commercial banks in the country.I'm in my early 30s.
Aint married...still searching.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Rusau: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
I need a working class lady to settle down. I am 30 yrs, black, tall-6.7, Educated (graduate), simple and straight forward young man. Text me on 07056546611
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hemanwel: Can a chap be hooked to a single doll here on NL?
I work with one of the commercial banks in the country.I'm in my early 30s.
Aint married...still searching.
You re welcome Mr hemanwel,kindly endevour to add your location and any other detail you feel comfortable putting out here.it would help narrow things down.thanks
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ Carmy doll....U said secondary celibacy....am almost in my tertiary celibacy(laughs) ,I will like u ladies to digress on this issue of ladies making the first move..i would have been lonely dis val if not for a friend i met on fb..though we knew way back in Uni days,we never talked,later we started chatting ,at a time she said she would want to be my Lady if i don't have any serious R/Ship..Her demand came at the right time,i agreed,she will visit on Lovers day.i respect her maturity
Not in a position to address this!..but let me throw some chips..Nothing wrong on a lady making FIRST MOVE...just pls don't take it for granted! treat her with respect the way u will handle ur mother..B/c such category of ladies that make move first..85% of guys maltreated them so don't be among!..but if u don't love her just treat her as a friend base on platonic friendship..Make sure u define the purpose of that friendship and let her understand it clearly!..l rest my case..for the carmelion to sort it out..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MEILYN(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
re kids allowed here? Will be 18 dis year sha guess am no longer a kid but seriously am single and av neva dated b4......so its seems like am nt going to bring any impact to dis thread am here to learn 4rm ppl's experience av been reading 4rm page1....i will be a looser if i dont comment........tanks @thread owner 4 opening dis thread
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: @ camel abeg no advise babes to abstain. Sex is like food to me oh.

Pardon? are u a guy or lady?.. sorry if l may ask..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by wisernow: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
For sıngle ladıes follow Brown2good on twıtter
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: Experience they say is the best teacher.I want to share with you dolls one the not so sweet experience I had while I was dating a particular guy.My dear Sisters,beware of guys who will tell you that they love but they already have a fiancee who is known by the family members.they brainwash you and tell that it is you they love(this happens after you hace opened your legs for themn,why not before?)They spoil you with money,love and so on you fall heplessly in love.And at the end of the day,they walk down the aisle with the they supposedly didn't love,while leaving you heartbroken .Hey dolls,it happened to me and believe me I don't want anyone of you to feel wat I feltsad.I was down,i felt suicidal.I believe that a lady out there is ignorantly beleiving another play boy out there.please my dear sister,wake up today and run.If its you he truly loves,he wouldn't have a fiancee who is not you,Well am over it now coolbut I don't want anyother person to innocently fall for such people.You deserve the best!
ABSOLUTELY NONSENSICAL post if men hv changed, it is becuz of how greedy, selfish, materialistc and ungrateful you women are. Da post even shows da kind of woman u r. U said men will shower u wit gifts, yes before it wasn't like dat until u women start taking into consideration cars, money .....etc anytime a guy shld ask u out. Most of u women don't wanna hear nuttin abt da future so you desperately go around looking for men wit dem material stuffs most of u women foolishly tink is da most important tin in a relationship witout even probing deep to find out if da man luvs u or he is in a different relationship becuz u were enjoying dem restaurants he is taking u, da money he is spending on u .....etc and now dat u hv learnt da hard way, u r here trying to act like a teacher. Do u know how many women hv also phucked up men's life in a relationship?

7 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
MEILYN: re kids allowed here? Will be 18 dis year sha guess am no longer a kid but seriously am single and av neva dated b4......so its seems like am nt going to bring any impact to dis thread am here to learn 4rm ppl's experience av been reading 4rm page1....i will be a looser if i dont comment........tanks @thread owner 4 opening dis thread
Thanks Melyn.You re welcome to the thread anytime.My younger bro is your age,so mind if I be your big sis here?grin I assure you,you will learn alot/and also get confused.Yes you will,then with time you balance.

But the first thing I would tell you as a younger bro/learner in the field is that in the matters of the heart,be sure before you go for it.

Don't play with peoples heart.Some guys re lucky enough to go scot free after playing with girls,while some don't.

You never can tell which will be your fate.Just be nice*cheers*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by whitedove1: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:
ABSOLUTELY NONSENSICAL post if men hv changed, it is becuz of how greedy, selfish, materialistc and ungrateful you women are. Da post even shows da kind of woman u r. U said men will shower u wit gifts, yes before it wasn't like dat until u women start taking into consideration cars, money .....etc anytime a guy shld ask u out. Most of u women don't wanna hear nuttin abt da future so you desperately go around looking for men wit dem material stuffs most of u women foolishly tink is da most important tin in a relationship witout even probing deep to find out if da man luvs u or he is in a different relationship becuz u were enjoying dem restaurants he is taking u, da money he is spending on u .....etc and now dat u hv learnt da hard way, u r here trying to act like a teacher. Do u know how many women hv also phucked up men's life in a relationship?

....Hmmmm....MadLion.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:
. Guy you don't have to be harsh, the intent was a clean one and the thread is devoid of caustic bashing, so don't start it now(you be demon wey no dey like peace) she is only trying to advise girls in a positive way and she has not said anything about girls being only the victim.so tone down your response so that we can maintain decorum here.abeg i know wan shout so dont bother about replying me

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
luvmijeje: Loool....zzz,hi to all the dollz and non-dollz in the house.Carmydoll u re doing a fantastic job,pls keep it up.
I learnt on this thread one of the phsycological reasons why guyz open thread to complain about Nigerian girlz been materialistic.It is becos they are too over-ambitious.How can a student that his parent is feeding be wooing an high taste lady.
Carmydoll,keep it coming.

Hi luvmijeje!: A student been sponsored by his parent dating a high tast lady..such relationship head no where!.if it's survive that's miracle! b/c the young dude have a long way to go probably 7yr plus..But so call high taste lady will be dump along the line then another guy will continue where the former stop..u see why ladies are destroying themself b/c of what they see in movies,friends and try to hang their coats above their size..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
This is a nice thread.
@ op, nice job. Pls, ignore mad lion and the likes and keep it coming.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
rita lewisky: Please I need help I just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday.I feel I have allow him to play and toil with my life and this is tearing me apart, but I need to mend fast cos I can't just stop crying since yesterday. 1st he is a baby daddy of a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.to make the matter worst another girl go through the line for him last week.I get to know and ask him and he said it is true that he does not have to lie about that,

Look at diz one too, so u knew he is a baby daddy to 2 kids n u still went out wit him or u didn't know and as for the crying don't worry u will stop cuz its only yesterday u started n i don't think u cry wen u r eating. So don't mek it luk lyk u crying da whole time. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by seunny4lif(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Pele
Crying but cant becos i be man now..If,i cry na Bleep up..So,i jst dey form..Thanks and hav a nice day....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: On a very special note,I want to acknowlege a very special set of dolls in the house.They re no other people than those sweet ladies who still have their virginity intact.please have a cup of ice cream on my behalfcheesy.Be full of pride and guide what you have jealously and make sure you give it to the man who knows its worth.As we approch valentine Feb 14th,please be sensible,valentine dosent mean sex,there re more sensible ways to celebrate it.Is your boyfriend telling you to prove your love by opening your legs for him?My dear that guy is an enemy,yes that's what I said,a bid enemy at that.Once you give it to him that's it,you have joined "others".Be wise.
one of the best comments i've ever read on NL. Thumb's up sis.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:
Hi,Mad lion,I really want to reply you but I don't know where to start from.You talked about differnt things all together and you sounded deeply hurt too.We might be able to sought it out if you can just take a deep breath,calm down and come again.

11 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:

I refuse to agree with this nonsense. Sorry guys I promise not to comment but I cannot take this. If I were a woman, do you think I will go for a broke folk, the e go better kind of man. Please we all want good things. Do not make these women feel guilty for wanting good things like a normal human being deserves. Please oh I am not trying to sound nice but I am getting tired when broke/never do well brothers begin to say stuff like being materialistic and not wanting to build future. When they finish building your future, you go still dump them. Abeg go and get a life. I mean go and get a life.

19 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by seunny4lif(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky: lalaosky doll repeorting for duty...

I'm a single lady...i feel so lonely...OP advice me please embarassed
Dont worry,am here to stay...Jst like me know..Lol,am oluwaseun and u?No abuse me ooooo,i no need wahala
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by sundayid(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Am
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by phaya(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
chikeorji123: ATTENTION PLS!!:Anyone that fell to comment pls kindly stick to the main purpose! of opening this Thread..let ur comment be educative for readers! Stick to the objective!...

With this kind of English, u will be single for a long time *smh*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.