Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255965 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ camel abeg no advise babes to abstain. Sex is like food to me oh.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by luvmijeje(f): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Loool....zzz,hi to all the dollz and non-dollz in the house.Carmydoll u re doing a fantastic job,pls keep it up.
I learnt on this thread one of the phsycological reasons why guyz open thread to complain about Nigerian girlz been materialistic.It is becos they are too over-ambitious.How can a student that his parent is feeding be wooing an high taste lady.
Carmydoll,keep it coming.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Yes ,please stop because contraceptives does no good to the body of a woman.

I remember the particular statemennt that made me to sit down and talk to myself.

Imagine my boify calling me,and after the usual how re you things,he asked me when next we would see cos he now has so many pimples on his face.(I don't know how true this is but there is a belief that a guy with too much pimples is sex starved).

That day I went to the mirror in my restroom,stared for so long at my pretty self.I then apologized to the person I saw on the mirror for turning her into a dumping ground for the white oat.

I cried and then made up my mind to break up with him.Contraceptives endangers your womb,while the guy goes about very healthy.Don't even think he is caring because he bought them for you,they re not chocolates for crying out loud please!If he must do it,then let him wear the condom.

If he says he dosent have anyone(cos that's the usual excuse),just jejeli dress up and leave him there.Please stop now before you damage yourself.

7 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: Experience they say is the best teacher.I want to share with you dolls one the not so sweet experience I had while I was dating a particular guy.My dear Sisters,beware of guys who will tell you that they love but they already have a fiancee who is known by the family members.they brainwash you and tell that it is you they love(this happens after you hace opened your legs for themn,why not before )They spoil you with money,love and so on you fall heplessly in love.And at the end of the day,they walk down the aisle with the they supposedly didn't love,while leaving you heartbroken .Hey dolls,it happened to me and believe me I don't want anyone of you to feel wat I feltsad.I was down,i felt suicidal.I believe that a lady out there is ignorantly beleiving another play boy out there.please my dear sister,wake up today and run.If its you he truly loves,he wouldn't have a fiancee who is not you,Well am over it now coolbut I don't want anyother person to innocently fall for such people.You deserve the best!
AS LONG AS U GET 2 CHOP THE MONEY I DONT C WHATS THE BIGGIE.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: @ camel abeg no advise babes to abstain. Sex is like food to me oh.

I will not only advise them to abstain,I would also advise you to work on your self.

Even though we re of different gender,its all about discipline.

I tot I couldn't last a month without Sex but am happy to tell you that next month would make it my one year of secondary celibacy.winkYou can do it too,its a thing of the mind.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Babzilla:
AS LONG AS U GET 2 CHOP THE MONEY I DONT C WHATS THE BIGGIE.
I understand what you mean.That is you were not emotionally connected to the guy/neither is he the picture of your perfect man.In my own case,I was not playing(I don't play with peoples emotions).I was in love,truly in love.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kuphid(f): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
wow! Carmydoll, thanks for this thread, its really a nice one.
# following #

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:

I will not only advise them to abstain,I would also advise you to work on your self.Even though we re of different gender,its all about discipline.I tot I couldn't last a month without Sex but am happy to tell you that next month would make it my one year of secondary celibacy.winkYou can do it too,its a thing of the mind.

Kai that discipline is what I don't want to be involved with. It's like telling me to fast and pray (over what). There is condom, we can practice safe sex but no sex is a no no, makes me move to an more exciting person. I dumped 2 virgins because of it. It's a relationship (give and take).

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lagos_Boi: I am a married man but i need extra marital affairs, message me if you want to enjoy.

single guys, watch me while i get customers....lolsmiley

Abeg go rest. Greedy person. U think sey you dey fly. Give me your wife's number (I won't sleep with her).

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: @ camel abeg no advise babes to abstain. Responsible Sex is like food to me oh.
Same here
BUT PLEASE BOSS13 CAN YOU ALLOW THE GIRLS DO THEIR THING WHILE WE WATCH AND LEARN.
THANK YOU

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky doll is loving this thread

all my single ladies, i hail o
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: I tot I couldn't last a month without Sex but am happy to tell you that next month would make it my one year of secondary celibacy.winkYou can do it too,its a thing of the mind.
I know some girls you should talk to. They go around acting live s*x is a type of food they can't do without.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: @ camel abeg no advise babes to abstain. Sex is like food to me oh.

DONT WORRY THEY WONT LISTEN 2 HER ANYWAY
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
ITbomb:
Same here
BUT PLEASE BOSS13 CAN YOU ALLOW THE GIRLS DO THEIR THING WHILE WE WATCH AND LEARN.
THANK YOU

No problem
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
lillyveezy: where is carm doll?pls come back.nice one here.being single is not an easy stuff,especially when u are in marriage concious society.I for one had two relationships that didn't end in marriage.The 1st was because death came between us.the 2nd because it didnt work out.Mind u am in my mid 30s.I had hurts and sorrowed,but I gained alot from this 2nd relationship that am not regreting having it.My little sistas are married,but my family is a great one,always suppporting me and never giving me any kind of pressure.So dolls in the house,look @ the positive side of every failed relationship,smile and move on.Hope this will help somebody.
YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY U ARE. MARRIAGE IS AN INSTITUTION OF MISERY INSTEAD OF TRYING 2 SHACKLE URSELF CELEBRATE UR FREEDOM MAN
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
There is no shame in being single but if you wanna get married someday,do it on time before menopause comes knocking.Don't mean to sound sexist,but single ladies got to accept the fact that most men don't want to get married to ladies above 30.

Its the fact,don't let that nigga lie to you when he calls you a morning star when you are almost 35.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky: lalaosky doll is loving this thread

all my single ladies, i hail o
@ lala,From your first comment,I knew you were a guy,but then I decide to check your post and there,my suspicion was confirm.When next you want to pose as doll,do your research very well.Dolls don't say"I hail o".its not feminine at all.sorry for busting your bubblestongue

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by manfred10(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: Experience they say is the best teacher.I want to share with you dolls one the not so sweet experience I had while I was dating a particular guy.My dear Sisters,beware of guys who will tell you that they love but they already have a fiancee who is known by the family members.they brainwash you and tell that it is you they love(this happens after you hace opened your legs for themn,why not before?)They spoil you with money,love and so on you fall heplessly in love.And at the end of the day,they walk down the aisle with the they supposedly didn't love,while leaving you heartbroken .Hey dolls,it happened to me and believe me I don't want anyone of you to feel wat I feltsad.I was down,i felt suicidal.I believe that a lady out there is ignorantly beleiving another play boy out there.please my dear sister,wake up today and run.If its you he truly loves,he wouldn't have a fiancee who is not you,Well am over it now coolbut I don't want anyother person to innocently fall for such people.You deserve the best!
. See? You are using your former relationship to judge other men which is a great mistake and you are advising you fellow females to follow suit.By blocking and sealing your heart even if the right guy comes around you will not know and so your woes continue.Men are meant to marry likewise women but the attitude of you girls nowadays is apologetic. Nowadays young girls follow men because of money and young boys date because they want to sleep with the girl,like attract like,you cannot eat your cake and have it.We both need to mend our ways One thing has bugged me for a long time,why is it that most girls are attracted to the wrong boys? On a final note girls should learn to adhere to instructions from their guardians and also learn to respect their elders like in the good old days.They should also try to humble themselves

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
xup
2all dolls here....though am nt single am gettin married dis decemba bt
am enjoyin dis thread,,,,,r u goin 2kick me out 4nt bin single nd u
can jst call me shedoll it sounds cutecheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sheybor: xup
2all dolls here....though am nt single am gettin married dis decemba bt
am enjoyin dis thread,,,,,r u goin 2kick me out 4nt bin single nd u
can jst call me shedoll it sounds cutecheesy
Hello,shedoll,you re welcome.Congrats In advance,December should be in 10 months time right?We hope to get more marriage announcementssmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dagr8(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
*following*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by lovejo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
I'm single not so rich but have good intention and a fortune future. Maybe someone is interested.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by phaya(f): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

There is no shame in being single but if you wanna get married someday,do it on time before menopause comes knocking.Don't mean to sound sexist,but single ladies got to accept the fact that most men don't want to get married to ladies above 30.

Its the fact,don't let that nigga lie to you when he calls you a morning star when you are almost 35.

SPOKEN LIKE A REAL AFRICAN MAN. There are little things which the 'whites' are so much better than us. #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
tenx carmeldollcheesy......i want 2ask u a question no offencewinkwit all dis post dos diz means u will neva gt married or wat:|
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
manfred10: . See? You are using your former relationship to judge other men which is a great mistake and you are advising you fellow females to follow suit.By blocking and sealing your heart even if the right guy comes around you will not know and so your woes continue.Men are meant to marry likewise women but the attitude of you girls nowadays is apologetic. Nowadays young girls follow men because of money and young boys date because they want to sleep with the girl,like attract like,you cannot eat your cake and have it.We both need to mend our ways One thing has bugged me for a long time,why is it that most girls are attracted to the wrong boys? On a final note girls should learn to adhere to instructions from their guardians and also learn to respect their elders like in the good old days.They should also try to humble themselves

Hello manfred,obviously you read my post in hurry/with a thing or two in your mind.Y

ou must be a good guy for you not to know what's reigning for the guys now.They go after a lady pretending to love her and once they go down low with them,they come up with stories like the following

"My mother has arranged another girl and she threatened to kill her self if I don't marry her".
"My ex girl friend came back and pleaded with all the pastors in our church so baby please I have to go back to her"
"My boss in the office said I must marry the daughter else I would loose my job".

Now tell me what you want the lady to do after she has connected to this guy?And also tell me why these excuses won't come up when they re yet to go to bed,why after?It happened to me and it wasn't funny.

Though it didn't make me hate men,no, there re still nice ones out there.

Why would I be single and still not want a man in my life?I am only advising my fellow dolls to be careful. I hope am clearer now?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.