Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255524 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Just observing...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by DrJCarter(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
^^ Oga at Turkey, shey na Turkish sugar Mummie u dey find for nairaland 'single' ladies thread, them no get turkeyland or liraland ni? abi u wan dey shuttle naija-turkey? just kidding though.

rayble doll, why are my chats not delivering
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by favourkiki(f): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2013
ewww ..can't believe this thread has condescended to this..smh
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Excelboi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Guys beware of dat kate77. She is a scammer and an harlot looking for guys to dupe. But i set a trap and treated her 4uck up. Lol she don comot me 4 Bbm. E no easy.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by freeedosa(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
chikeorji123: What about those ladies one will date on platonic relationship later they tag the guy not a man?..or they might even accuse you of cheating just b/c your dating on a neutral ground..my dear it's a complicated world we live!..
dats true. e get dis babe wey I woo. ahe gree n I spend money wella for am. future no just sure say we go dey together at all. na hin I free d babe o. I no chop anytin n I neva even chop anybody b4 cos of my personal choice quo qua quoh. anytym she see me dat year

she go just dey reason me onekind wen I no be mankind.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by freeedosa(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
chikeorji123: What about those ladies one will date on platonic relationship later they tag the guy not a man?..or they might even accuse you of cheating just b/c your dating on a neutral ground..my dear it's a complicated world we live!..
dats true. e get dis babe wey I woo. she gree n I spend money wella for am. future no just sure say we go dey together at all. na hin I free d babe o. I no chop anytin n I neva even chop anybody b4 cos of my personal choice quo qua quoh. anytym she see me dat year

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by freeedosa(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013

dats true. e get dis babe wey I woo. she gree n I spend money wella for am. future no just sure say we go dey together at all. na hin I free d babe o. I no chop anytin n I neva even chop anybody b4 cos of my personal choice quo qua quoh. anytym she see me dat year

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Jilo83(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Gurl who nid serious relationship n want 2 marry next yr?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by zicocreations: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
FREE Ebook reveals the secrets that help you understanding what is all marriage and will also transform your thought into believing that MYTH and MARRIAGE are irreconcilable.
click here to download http://www.milversusdil.com
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hey dollsssssss..........
It been a while.how are you girls holding up?

A big welcome to new posters.kiss

Thanks Mukina for keeping the thread clean cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dan8real(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 4:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Excelboi: Guys beware of dat kate77. She is a scammer and an harlot looking for guys to dupe. But i set a trap and treated her 4uck up. Lol she don comot me 4 Bbm. E no easy.
Guy hw u do am
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why wouldn't guys let this thread be? The title reads "Thread for single LADIES"... Some folks obviously have problem comprehending the word "ladies". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Abi dem be gay ni? undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
babylolaroy:
mtcheew. na wetin dem dey call skibo be dat. abegi wetin cum concern yu for dah mata nau. aint ds thread profitable enuf? abi na ur God forsaken Ashi thread yu want make she join?
can I apply to your ministry ma
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
babylolaroy:
mtcheew. na wetin dem dey call skibo be dat. abegi wetin cum concern yu for dah mata nau. aint ds thread profitable enuf? abi na ur God forsaken Ashi thread yu want make she join?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mrstanley: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2013
WOW!!! See what this Husband Did to His Wife After he Caught Her Dancing With Another Guy. click on this link to watch: http:///1aawclV
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2013
carmelion: Hey dollsssssss..........
It been a while.how are you girls holding up?

A big welcome to new posters.kiss

Thanks Mukina for keeping the thread clean cool

Quite a long time! how you dey? so happy to see you come back to the thread.

*redirecting you question to you* how are you holding up?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Mkpakala:

Quite a long time! how you dey? so happy to see you come back to the thread.

*redirecting you question to you* how are you holding up?

Thanks mkpakala...

Am fine....smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by charles316: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Dear moderator,
Kindly closed this thread since the reason it was opened isn't coming to pass yet. We thought opening this thread will ensure some of the old women here will get engaged or rather married.
Nairaland has tried by giving this thread d high priority. I suggest u reserve this space for the younger girls who are bent on towing d lines of these ones sobbing here.

What a girl sowth,she reapth. Your past and future are so important except for f00ls.

My two cent,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hey doll stop trying so hard to get him by offering your body.Sex won't make him stay.If he does not like/love you....forget it.

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wait,yes wait...He will find you.Desperation will only land you in regret.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Meanwhile,as we discuss some vital issues here

I have come to discover that there so may 'types' of single ladies

1.Those who are single because guys no longer approach them.May be cos of age or their beauty or their social status (so everyone assumes they are married or in a serious relationship or not intersted in men)sad

2.Those who have so many guys around them,they don't know whom to choose.So they are taking their time to know whom to take serious.

3.Those who have serious guys asking for their hand in marriage but there are so many buts.They see the guy as a wrong guy .So they are waiting for the right guy to come,someone who they are compatible with in key areas of life.A friend of mine is As and is always meeting As guys.Sometimes she breaks down and cry.Very sad

4.The baby mamas:I don't need to say much here,though these days its not really a hindrance.

5.And then those who are still leaking their wounds.Nursing a heart break and not emotionally ready for a relationship.

6.The Busy woman:The bankers and the top shot Auditors can explain better.No time for dates let a lot having quality time with your partner.

One of these group defines you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
charles316: Dear moderator,
Kindly closed this thread since the reason it was opened isn't coming to pass yet. We thought opening this thread will ensure some of the old women here will get engaged or rather married.
Nairaland has tried by giving this thread d high priority. I suggest u reserve this space for the younger girls who are bent on towing d lines of these ones sobbing here.

What a girl sowth,she reapth. Your past and future are so important except for f00ls.

My two cent,

your two cents aint worth shiiii

leave it in ur purse-y
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by DrViviSarj(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not exactly read this thread thoroughly but I tink its amazing..altho sum losers wud try to contaminate it angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by charles316: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
carmelion: Meanwhile,as we discuss some vital issues here

I have come to discover that there so may 'types' of single ladies

1.Those who are single because no one has approached them.May be cos of age or their beauty or their social status (so everyone assumes they are married or in a serious relationship or not intersted in men)sad

2.Those who have so many guys around them,they don't know whom to choose.So they are taking their time to know whom to take serious.

3.Those who have serious guys asking for their hand in marriage but there are so many buts.They see the guy as a wrong guy .So they are waiting for the right guy to come,someone who they are compatible with in key areas of life.A friend of mine is As and is always meeting As guys.Sometimes she breaks down and cry.Very sad

4.The baby mamas:I don't need to say much here,though these days its not really a hindrance.

5.And then those who are still leaking their wounds.Nursing a heart break and not emotionally ready for a relationship.

6.The Busy woman:The bankers and the top shot Auditors can explain better.No time for dates let a lot having quality time with your partner.

One of these group defines you?

There are several types of single ladies.
1. Those who cheated on their partners and so were bounced from the relationship. These kind of women are so rampant. In this era,2 out of every 10 babes fall under this category.

2.Those that would prefer to wait and marry a made man than stick with a guy coming up. These ladies forget that the made men were once struggling. When these guys 'make it',they look for the younger women.

3. Those who have traded their bodies for few naira notes and electronic gadgets. Surprisingly,the news of the lifestyle of these women travel faster than light. No one wants to marry a h0e even criminals. Lol

4 . The wayward ones. These kind of women live wayward lives during their youth. These ladies do get admirers but lose the guys when these guys get their share of the 'public cake'. Just imagine if a girls gets like 3 admirers monthly
In a year,that will be 3X12=48.
In 8 years,say from age 20 to 28...48X8=424 men.

Damn!!! So why wouldn't a reasonable girl pin down one man out of 428 men.

I rest my case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
charles316:

There are several types of single ladies.
1. Those who cheated on their partners and so were bounced from the
relationship. These kind of women are so rampant. In this era,2 out of
every 10 babes fall under this category.

2.Those that would prefer to wait and marry a made man than stick with a
guy coming up. These ladies forget that the made men were once
struggling. When these guys 'make it',they look for the younger women.

3. Those who have traded their bodies for few naira notes and electronic
gadgets. Surprisingly,the news of the lifestyle of these women travel
faster than light. No one wants to marry a h0e even criminals. Lol

4 . The wayward ones. These kind of women live wayward lives during
their youth. These ladies do get admirers but lose the guys when these
guys get their share of the 'public cake'. Just imagine if a girls gets
like 3 admirers monthly
In a year,that will be 3X12=48.
In 8 years,say from age 20 to 28...48X8=424 men.

Damn!!! So why wouldn't a reasonable girl pin down one man out of 428
men.

I rest my case.

Which teatia (teacher) taught u dat 3x12=48? No wonder ASUU is still on strike. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.