Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255764 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
RedBenson:

You obviously dont understand how relationships work. You dont go into a relationship most times with the mindset that it will lead to the altar. U just go into one to mingle and push away loneliness. During the period u catch fun and enjoy urself sexually and otherwise while it lasts. U dont expect every rlatnship to head to the altar. If it's destined that way, nature would take its course. Did u understand me?

Mingle n push away lonliness?catch fun n enjoy urself sexually?....sweet mother of heaven av mercy!!!Did u write dis while sleeping or ur fingerz wrote dis out of der own will.....So wat u wrote above is ur motivatn 4 goin in2 a relationship?I shiver jes readin it,tlkless of even imagining myself in dat kind of relationship.

I tink u shud read wat u wrote aloud n see hw it sounds 2 u....na wa 4 sum pple o....well 4 ur info nt everybody see relationships d way u do n sum pple want more dan sex in relationships cus after d sex if there iz nottin more 2 it,dey wud end up feeling d same lonliness dey were pushing away in d first place.

N I knw nt all relationships leads 2 d alter buh if a relationship has more dan sex 2 it,wen it ends both parties wud tk sumtin worthwhile out of it n nt jes d memory of hw gud or bad d sex was.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2013
beau49:

Mingle n push away lonliness?catch fun n enjoy urself sexually?....sweet
mother of heaven av mercy!!!Did u write dis while sleeping or ur
fingerz wrote dis out of der own will.....So wat u wrote above is ur
motivatn 4 goin in2 a relationship?I shiver jes readin it,tlkless of
even imagining myself in dat kind of relationship.

I tink u shud read wat u wrote aloud n see hw it sounds 2 u....na wa 4
sum pple o....well 4 ur info nt everybody see relationships d way u do n
sum pple want more dan sex in relationships cus after d sex if there iz
nottin more 2 it,dey wud end up feeling d same lonliness dey were
pushing away in d first place.

N I knw nt all relationships leads 2 d alter buh if a relationship has
more dan sex 2 it,wen it ends both parties wud tk sumtin worthwhile out
of it n nt jes d memory of hw gud or bad d sex was.....

You seem to have forgotten the part i said sexually and 'otherwise'. The
otherwise as said includes other things that could make the
relationship a memorable one whilst it last and even after crashing(if
destined so). Like i told you, you will be shocked at the kind of
disappointment u will have if u structure ur mindset in such a way that a
rlatnshp must lead u to the altar before u go into one cos 99.9% of
guys would want to date a girl who is also a friend 1st before thinking
of taking her to d altar. During the dating(sex inclusive), if she is
found good enough and marriageable and destiny also decides so, then
altar is inevitable. To repeat myself, No guy who hasnt dated you will
want to swerve ur feets off to the altar straight and mind you, sex is
not the only thing that could be found worthwhile in a relationship as i
earlier said.

In addition to this, read the post below. #love

snthesis: i kinda agree with Redbenson..... if every body treats d relationship with the view of heading to the altar, then there wudnt be any fun in it. the mindset should be treat every relationship for fun, and if both parties are fond enough of each
other enuf i.e till a point of not imagining life without the other, the obvious would certainly set in i.e leading to a marriage. basically u have to be very good friends first, you dnt have to be a wife/husband 1st before becoming friends that's putting the cart before the horse.
unfortunately girls/guys get to a certain age and then start looking for husby/wifey material

disclaimer
fun doesnt necessarily mean yanshing grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
RedBenson:

You seem to have forgotten the part i said sexually and 'otherwise'. The
otherwise as said includes other things that could make the
relationship a memorable one whilst it last and even after crashing(if
destined so). Like i told you, you will be shocked at the kind of
disappointment u will have if u structure ur mindset in such a way that a
rlatnshp must lead u to the altar before u go into one cos 99.9% of
guys would want to date a girl who is also a friend 1st before thinking
of taking her to d altar. During the dating(sex inclusive), if she is
found good enough and marriageable and destiny also decides so, then
altar is inevitable. To repeat myself, No guy who hasnt dated you will
want to swerve ur feets off to the altar straight and mind you, sex is
not the only thing that could be found worthwhile in a relationship as i
earlier said.

In addition to this, read the post below. #love

Alrite point taken....I guess u r rite abt sumtinz buh i still stand on my no sex b4 my marriage rule....nt everybody can treat sex casually u lyk u seem 2#Cheers
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
beau49:

Alrite point taken....I guess u r rite abt sumtinz buh i still stand on
my no sex b4 my marriage rule....nt everybody can treat sex casually u lyk u seem 2#Cheers

You are entitled to ur opinions. I really hope you will be able to handle men when they begin to ask and be aggresive for sex. As for me, it can never work btwn me and u cos i must have sex wit you before we talk abt marriage. Wouldn't want disappointed after wedding.

Btw, what are ur motives for abstaining from sex till marriage? Is it for moral reasons or what? Lastly, are you a virgin?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
beau49:

Alrite point taken....I guess u r rite abt sumtinz buh i still stand on
my no sex b4 my marriage rule....nt everybody can treat sex casually u lyk u seem 2#Cheers

You are entitled to ur opinions. I really hope you will be able to handle men when they begin to ask and be aggresive for sex. As for me, it can never work btwn me and u cos i must have sex wit you before we talk abt marriage. Wouldn't want disappointment after wedding.

Btw, what are ur motives for abstaining from sex till marriage? Is it for moral reasons or what? Lastly, are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 5:22am On Dec 31, 2013
RedBenson:

You are entitled to ur opinions. I really hope you will be able to handle men when they begin to ask and be aggresive for sex. As for me, it can never work btwn me and u cos i must have sex wit you before we talk abt marriage. Wouldn't want disappointment after wedding.

I have read many stories on NL where d lady use this "No sex till after marriage" thing to bait n hook d guy only for him to find out that wide is d road that leadeth to destruction. Yes I know that when you are genuinely born again, old things are passed away and everythin becomes new, bt ur down below will still b d same. It won't magically repair or tighten itself when u change ur lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hi everyone,happy new year to you all,i pray and hope this brings you happiness,peace,divine favour and wealth..with a huge transformation..God bless you all
@carmelion you are the best..much love.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by stlaibrowne(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
I just can't stop laughing reading through this thread. Some dolls here are just idealist! Am just surpise becuase many of you seems to know nothing bout men, its unbelieveable! '' No sex before marriage" I don't know this reason behind such idea but like baba fela said NA SHAKARA! Ok let me tell you something about man right now, when a man sees a lady for the first time what comes to his mind is to-exploit and later will to-explore comes. Wc is natural now tell me is that immoral! And let me tell you that's not limited to some group of men every men, dolls or wateva u call yourself this is a free advice don't fall for gamer, liars and idealist face the reality no man will marry you witout having sex wit u. And so men love too you just have to be sure he loves u. Don't let that fake idea cloud you love-eyes. You don't have to thank me anyway I called it free-advice and moreover its new year. Happy new year from SAINT LAIBROWNE or PASTOR_STUPOR
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
missblanche: Hi everyone,happy new year to you all,i pray and hope this brings you happiness,peace,divine favour and wealth..with a huge transformation..God bless you all
@carmelion you are the best..much love.

Happy new year Miss blanche.kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Eneze1(f): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
stlaibrowne: I just can't stop laughing reading through this thread. Some dolls here are just idealist! Am just surpise becuase many of you seems to know nothing bout men, its unbelieveable! '' No sex before marriage" I don't know this reason behind such idea but like baba fela said NA SHAKARA! Ok let me tell you something about man right now, when a man sees a lady for the first time what comes to his mind is to-exploit and later will to-explore comes. Wc is natural now tell me is that immoral! And let me tell you that's not limited to some group of men every men, dolls or wateva u call yourself this is a free advice don't fall for gamer, liars and idealist face the reality no man will marry you witout having sex wit u. And so men love too you just have to be sure he loves u. Don't let that fake idea cloud you love-eyes. You don't have to thank me anyway I called it free-advice and moreover its new year. Happy new year from SAINT LAIBROWNE or PASTOR_STUPOR

happy new year to you sir, in regards to the bold part of your write up, kindly explain to me please what about men that marry their wives as virgins are they not part of the men you are talking about or they are not called men

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
RedBenson:

My motives r best knwn 2 me n trust me wen my future hubby sleeps wit he won't b disapointed tank u....n dis disappointment u tlk abt is it dat d lady's pussy wud b wide or wat, cus remember guyz lyk u r d ones who made it wide by sleepin wit her outside wedlock in d first place....so wat r we sayin?U can't eat ur cake n still av it u knw.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
beau49:

My motives r best knwn 2 me n trust me wen my future hubby sleeps wit he won't b disapointed tank u....n dis disappointment u tlk abt is it dat d lady's pussy wud b wide or wat, cus remember guyz lyk u r d ones who made it wide by sleepin wit her outside wedlock in d first place....so wat r we sayin?U can't eat ur cake n still av it u knw.

Lol at wider pussy. Of course i wont have any problem marrying a lady with a wide or perhaps, a wider pussy in as much as i didnt meet her a virgin. Didnt i fucck her befor i married her, so why would i complain? Better than one unpredictable girl emerging from nowhere cajoling me in the name of being a virgin and at wedding night, shockingly, the hole is wider than lagos-ibandan expressway. grin I wont be able to stand such, God forbid.

Btw, u didnt answer my question. Are you a virgin?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
^ ^ ^U shld just be smart enough not to marry a liar as a wife. Any honest woman would not have problems disclosing her virginity status to the man that would still eventually get there. I mean, it doesn't even make any sense undecided

If ur wyf does dt to you, then u've just married a dumb liar. Either ways, u av lots of issues to deal with! cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eneze1:

happy new year to you sir, in regards to the bold part of your write up, kindly explain to me please what about men that marry their wives as virgins are they not part of the men you are talking about or they are not called men

That's another asset entirely how can such a man bothers himself about a sealed EGG knowingfully well it's not yet hatch?.. patiently waiting really worth it once u are charge of the egg than dealing with hatched one already..my dear there is a huge diffrence here...Happy New year..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
carmelion: The worst thing that can happen to a single advanced lady is no husband,no money.

So can we concentrate on making money while waiting?

#just saying

Did someone hack ur account to say this? Carmellion oh! before l forget Happy New Year my sister...
So no money or husband that's the Worst that can happen to a single ADVANCE LADY?..did u believe that or you just want to drag us here to debate?..let me verify ur account first....checking....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
studM: 9ce thread I must say,kudos 2 d Op dt created ds timely thread,
Wldnt mind meeting a cool,level headed,God fearing chick with gud height 2 march,preferably a grad,and as 4 me,am gudlukin,fun 2 b wit,5'9" tall,and a strong bliver of d WORD,here's my pin:2B1B3185

On faceless forum? Wrong move! try offline bro goodluck!...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
carmelion:

Well.I don't encourage romantic relationships between two people working in the same place except if one of you is planning to leave.

Try getting close to her but are you sure she is not in any relationship as that might be another obstacle.Don't go professing your love for her immidiately.Be friendly with her,show her some signs(that should not include giving her money)though you can buy her lunch once in a while.

Women are quick to understand when a man is interested in them.If she encourages it and feels comfortable around you then you can go ahead and define your relationship.

Very important:Don't rush her or bug her life with phone calls,else you become a pest.Let her set the pace,just tag along.
I wish you lucksmiley

This might be the real Account!..God thank u..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 03, 2014
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^U shld just be smart enough not to marry a liar as a wife. Any honest woman would not have problems disclosing her virginity status to the man that would still eventually get there. I mean, it doesn't even make any sense undecided

If ur wyf does dt to you, then u've just married a dumb liar. Either
ways, u av lots of issues to deal with! cool

Smart in what ways? If she does not give u a chance to bed, will ur smartness make u see what's in-btwn her legs to confirm if she's what she claims or not? The point is most women lie a lot claiming virgins when they are not or are u not aware how rampant the case has been in the society? I better marry a woman with a wider pussy of whom i know than marrying a shock.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by stlaibrowne(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eneze1:

Same to you ma, and bout ur quetion. Are u taking me back 18 century?? Probably you should get a marriage statistic many of the brides r either pregnant or av a kid before the marriage. Cus no man want to marry a barren.And that you have seen some guys going for a virgin doesn't mean they are marry them as virgin. Don't get it twisted
That's what makes us men. We just want to explore more. Our wants is insatiable. So if you get a gentle man that will stick to you only no matter what appreciate and repect him. That doesn't mean he won't want sex from you. Only if u want a wankingboyfriend...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
chikeorji123:

Carmellion oh! before l forget Happy New Year my sister...

Happy New year too Bro
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
RedBenson:

Lol at wider pussy. Of course i wont have any problem marrying a lady with a wide or perhaps, a wider pussy in as much as i didnt meet her a virgin. Didnt i fucck her befor i married her, so why would i complain? Better than one unpredictable girl emerging from nowhere cajoling me in the name of being a virgin and at wedding night, shockingly, the hole is wider than lagos-ibandan expressway. grin I wont be able to stand such, God forbid.

Btw, u didnt answer my question. Are you a virgin?

Lol....vry funny n pls drop d virgin question cus I won't ansa dat,I guess I understand d point u r cumin 4rm(I still dnt support sex b4 marriage)....a fwend of mine who iz a virgin says she wud nt tell d bf wether or not she iz one n won't av sex with him eida nt cus she shy or does nt trust d guy buh dat most gals av abused d word 'virginity' 2 extent of it nw bin baseless n meaningless even guyz don't blieve girls wen dey say dey r one.

N hw do u knw a gals is a Virgin is it wen there is blood after having sex or wat?Cus take note dat der r sum exercise dat gals involve demselves in dat breaks d hymen even b4 sex?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by stlaibrowne(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
beau49:

Lol....vry funny n pls drop d virgin question cus I won't ansa dat,I guess I understand d point u r cumin 4rm(I still dnt support sex b4 marriage)....a fwend of mine who iz a virgin says she wud nt tell d bf wether or not she iz one n won't av sex with him eida nt cus she shy or does nt trust d guy buh dat most gals av abused d word 'virginity' 2 extent of it nw bin baseless n meaningless even guyz don't blieve girls wen dey say dey r one.

N hw do u knw a gals is a Virgin is it wen there is blood after having sex or wat?Cus take note dat der r sum exercise dat gals involve demselves in dat breaks d hymen even b4 sex?

Miss. Your laugh dey make laugh. Shey you no know that man will definitely know if a lady be virgin or not. Na when dey work inside am now. And definitely there is different between virgin and non virgin not only d blood.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2014
beau49:

Lol....vry funny n pls drop d virgin question cus I won't ansa dat,I
guess I understand d point u r cumin 4rm(I still dnt support sex b4 marriage)....a fwend of mine who iz a virgin says she wud nt tell d bf wether or not she iz one n won't av sex with him eida nt cus she shy or does nt trust d guy buh dat most gals av abused d word 'virginity' 2 extent of it nw bin baseless n meaningless even guyz don't blieve girls wen dey say dey r one.

N hw do u knw a gals is a Virgin is it wen there is blood after having
sex or wat?Cus take note dat der r sum exercise dat gals involve
demselves in dat breaks d hymen even b4 sex?

Ofcos, d fact is d practice of sex is very rampant in our society among d unmarried folks and as am typing dis, pple r having it somwher but then almost evry girl u com across in d street claims to be a virgin? Who then are dos practising d sex? Anyways, i personally dont clamour 4 a virgin 2b my wife. Once her beauty catches my fancy and she's good in character wise, God fearing and industrous (oh, did i forget to "say good on bed" grin ) then we are good to hit d altar. D virginity disappointment is left to those dudes seeking for virgins.

However, science/medical (research) make us to understand that, a virgin at age, 40 will still experience difficult/painful penetration if a man wants to get down on her despite whatever exercises she might've involved herself. During this penetration, there must be some drops of blood to prove d actual breakage of d virginity. If however d otherwise is d case, den she wasnt a virgin.

Again, why are u shy to disclose ur virginity status to me? I could marry u if truly u are. No man hates to marry a virgin. Are u currently serving as a corper?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Well m nt sure abt d part dat if there iz no blood she is nt one....even in secondary skul dey told us dat straineous excercise can break d hymen

N m nt shy tank u....still won't say anytin n yea m a corper.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2014
beau49: Well m nt sure abt d part dat if there iz no blood she is
nt one....even in secondary skul dey told us dat straineous excercise
can break d hymen

N m nt shy tank u....still won't say anytin n yea m a corper.

But am sure of medical/science proof. Mayb ur teacher in sec. wasnt well educated. No offence sha!

Which state are u serving and how is service?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

But am sure of medical/science proof. Mayb ur teacher in sec. wasnt well educated. No offence sha!

Which state are u serving and how is service?

Well mayb u need 2 read recent medical reports cus I read sumtin on dat also....

Imo state n service iz goin smooth tank u
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Maya2pretty: Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad
I've met him #feelingsoblessed and he was right under my nose grin grin smiley Glory be to The Father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Maya2pretty: I've found him #feelingsoblessed and he was right under my nose grin grin smiley Glory be to The Father
congrats... Make we hear ur love story...

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by himike247(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Discover How To Have Scores Of The Exact Type Of Women You Like Wanting To Date You Within Hours & How To Get The Phone Number Of Any Woman You Like Within 7 Minutes Of Meeting Her. Just Visit http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Splasshhh(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
I love this thread and really following
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2014
God works in mysterious ways sha, every disappointment is another progression in God's plan for ur life smiley just stay led
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Maya2pretty: God works in mysterious ways sha, every disappointment is another progression in God's plan for ur life smiley just stay led
abeg nack us tori joor and stop speaking in parables... U never can tell someone might be encourage for ur great testimony...

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.