Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (256020 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mikkie31(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Reading through posts on this thread,i cant help feeling sad about how ignorant of God's words us youth have become. Just because we all do something does not make it right. I cant begin highlighting points as to how wrong sex before marriage is but the truth is if u know better you'll do better and i think every honest men will agree to that. My advice goes to females on this thread,NOT ALL MEN WANTS TO SLEEP WITH,NOT ALL MEN WANTS TO EXPLORE AND EXPLOIT THE FEMININE BODY,WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR SELF-WORTH YOU WOULDNT BE TO USED TO THE WORLD ORDER.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello ladies,I'm actually sad at the moment and still mourning the loss of the number one man in my life(my dad)..that's why I've stayed away from everyone for a while,he left us a week before his birthday..he's just in his 50s and loved my mum to a fault...3weeks is still pretty fresh..it is well..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2014
temi4fash: abeg nack us tori joor and stop speaking in parables... U never can tell someone might be encourage for ur great testimony...
lol, just stay led.....
Thank God d guy i was crushing on disappointed me oh......I have anoda friend, my last hope wen situations r tight, u know dat kind of friend, never knew he was in love wit me sef, when i gisted him about my crush and disappointment, it gave him d morale to express himself and me d grace to react maturely(normally i would ave withdrawn from d guy).

I was just speechless, then started teasing him wit it. Then after a while, I calmed down and played all d events dat has happened in our years of knowing each other and realized that he was telling d truth.
I also took time to analyse this my bobo well and also discovered dat wow shocked he is my kind of guy (u won't believe I never noticed before), physically, emotionally, intellectually, temperamentally, spiritually lol smiley

I decided to give it a try and i must say, everything is perfect and i'm very happy
I can't believe d loneliness of years is finally over, God gave me exactly what i prayed for
I am so grateful to The Father.......It's a wonderful feeling when a man falls in love with u first cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
missblanche: Hello ladies,I'm actually sad at the moment and still mourning the loss of the number one man in my life(my dad)..that's why I've stayed away from everyone for a while,he left us a week before his birthday..he's just in his 50s and loved my mum to a fault...3weeks is still pretty fresh..it is well..
awwwwwwww cry God give u the strength my dear......I lost my mum 7yrs ago and i tell u, I haven't gotten over ha

May The HolySpirit himself comfort u and give u the strength to move on and think of him in a better place smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Are u single?It's finally here , 1st of it kind in Nigeria , please read flier below

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2014
Maya2pretty: lol, just stay led.....
Thank God d guy i was crushing on disappointed me oh......I have anoda friend, my last hope wen situations r tight, u know dat kind of friend, never knew he was in love wit me sef, when i gisted him about my crush and disappointment, it gave him d morale to express himself and me d grace to react maturely(normally i would ave withdrawn from d guy).

I was just speechless, then started teasing him wit it. Then after a while, I calmed down and played all d events dat has happened in our years of knowing each other and realized that he was telling d truth.
I also took time to analyse this my bobo well and also discovered dat wow shocked he is my kind of guy (u won't believe I never noticed before), physically, emotionally, intellectually, temperamentally, spiritually lol smiley

I decided to give it a try and i must say, everything is perfect and i'm very happy
I can't believe d loneliness of years is finally over, God gave me exactly what i prayed for
I am so grateful to The Father.......It's a wonderful feeling when a man falls in love with u first cheesy
Congrats am so so happy for you... And I want to use this as a point of contact to other ladies and gents out dere wishing, hoping and praying for sumtin like dis, I pray that the lord will gladden their heart and answer dem speedily... Pls be wary of third parties.. And I hope, wish and pray that d story ends with u guys with big smiles and thanks to the most high walking down the aisle together... Congrats again... And to those who av friend and family zone d best men and ladies for them I pray dat d lord will help you.. Lastly, I wana thank God for giving the guy d courage for fight is way out of been friend zoned or family zoned for life... Enjoy and be happy u deserve it.. May the lord be with u...

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2014
missblanche: Hello ladies,I'm actually sad at the moment and still mourning the loss of the number one man in my life(my dad)..that's why I've stayed away from everyone for a while,he left us a week before his birthday..he's just in his 50s and loved my mum to a fault...3weeks is still pretty fresh..it is well..
opps... May deepest condolences for ur loss... May the lord strengthen and help you to carry on as its in not easy for one to lose a loved one... But I want you to be strong for your mum.. She need you now than ever before.. May God of abraham, isaac and jacob rest and abide with you and May his grace see you thru... It is well.. It is well...

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2014
temi4fash: Congrats am so so happy for you... And I want to use this as a point of contact to other ladies and gents out dere wishing, hoping and praying for sumtin like dis, I pray that the lord will gladden their heart and answer dem speedily... Pls be wary of third parties.. And I hope, wish and pray that d story ends with u guys with big smiles and thanks to the most high walking down the aisle together... Congrats again... And to those who av friend and family zone d best men and ladies for them I pray dat d lord will help you.. Lastly, I wana thank God for giving the guy d courage for fight is way out of been friend zoned or family zoned for life... Enjoy and be happy u deserve it.. May the lord be with u...
hahahahahahahaha true talk
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2014
Maya2pretty: hahahahahahahaha true talk
u self laff ba... D guy go don dai die in silence te te... Chai na d guy I happy for pass... But pls don't take him for granted... Cos eh d bros must be head over heels in love with you... So u make a beast out of him.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2014
temi4fash: u self laff ba... D guy go don dai die in silence te te... Chai na d guy I happy for pass... But pls don't take him for granted... Cos eh d bros must be head over heels in love with you... So u make a beast out of him.
yeahhhh, he expresses it in every possible way......and he keeps telling me thank you, i'm happy my brother grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Maya2pretty: yeahhhh, he expresses it in every possible way......and he keeps telling me thank you, i'm happy my brother grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sorry for your loss Miss Blanche,I can only imagine how you feel.But please take solace in the fact that he has gone to a place where there is no hustle,worries and all the headaches that comes in life.May he rest in peace.Amen

Maya darling.....am happy for you.loneliness is a bad thing and can make one do crazy things.I hope you guys would be happy together foreversmiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some guys find it difficult to approach a lady,or they find it difficult to understand what exactly a lady feels for them.

I have learnt not to be afraid to ask questions.

If you feel ,he is showing you every sign that he is interested but he has not said anything .Please ask him
"What exactly do you want".

Don't be surprised some just want sex,yes ,while some want a relationship.Give them room to air their mind.Still use your brain though.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
jus need a lady to hook me up on bbm. 7A694B0A. thanx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
carmelion: Sorry for your loss Miss Blanche,I can only imagine how you feel.But please take solace in the fact that he has gone to a place where there is no hustle,worries and all the headaches that comes in life.May he rest in peace.Amen

Maya darling.....am happy for you.loneliness is a bad thing and can make one do crazy things.I hope you guys would be happy together foreversmiley
AMENNNNNNN grin grin according to The Father's Will, I feel cared for smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by shelter4luving(f): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hellow beautiful ladies. am just following

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabiomatic(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
RedBenson:

You are entitled to ur opinions. I really hope you will be able to handle men when they begin to ask and be aggresive for sex. As for me, it can never work btwn me and u cos i must have sex wit you before we talk abt marriage. Wouldn't want disappointment after wedding.

Btw, what are ur motives for abstaining from sex till marriage? Is it for moral reasons or what? Lastly, are you a virgin?

truly, if you are not a virgin, It might not worth the wait.. because girls are desperate, someone might be servicing her elsewhere and she told you to wait till marriage. well!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
fabiomatic:

truly, if you are not a virgin, It might not worth the wait.. because girls are desperate, someone might be servicing her elsewhere and she told you to wait till marriage. well!

Well said bro. Imagine being serviced else where and here she is like, "am not gonna give you any sex till our wedding night". Mehn, which man go get time for all those shiiit these days? I go just blank her go fine another woman. No time.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014

My sincere sympathy dear. God is ur strength in this time of trial. It it well.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabiomatic(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
beau49:

My motives r best knwn 2 me n trust me wen my future hubby sleeps wit he won't b disapointed tank u....n dis disappointment u tlk abt is it dat d lady's pussy wud b wide or wat, cus remember guyz lyk u r d ones who made it wide by sleepin wit her outside wedlock in d first place....so wat r we sayin?U can't eat ur cake n still av it u knw.

I disagree, no exercise can break hymen except something like D size
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
fabiomatic:

I disagree, no exercise can break hymen except something like D size
Lol.....yes,there are exercises that can break hymen. Just google it. That does not mean that the vijayjay won't be though
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabiomatic(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
beau49: Lol.....yes,there are exercises that can break hymen. Just google it. That does not mean that the vijayjay won't be though

Google is not an answer to everything. even if you claim your hymen is broken from exercise, it won't be wide as someone doing it as meal and even still a finger will barely go in.
but some chics will have a wide kit and be claiming exercise broke their hymens. it's all formality. only a D size will break hymen. you too research it. cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
fabiomatic:

Google is not an answer to everything. even if you claim your hymen is broken from exercise, it won't be wide as someone doing it as meal and even still a finger will barely go in.
but some chics will have a wide kit and be claiming exercise broke their hymens. it's all formality. only a D size will break hymen. you too research it. cheesy
Lol.....the exercise only breaks the hymen not expand the vijayjay,my reason for saying this is that,some virgins you might sleep with and there won't be presence of blood which is the physical(can't think of any other word)proof for virginity,in situations like that it means that the hymen has already been broken due to one reason or the other but not sex. Any girl that says otherwise is lying and trying to pull a fast one on you. Besides a guy should be able to discern whether or not a girl is lying or not about whether she has had sex before.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabiomatic(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
beau49: Lol.....the exercise only breaks the hymen not expand the vijayjay,my reason for saying this is that,some virgins you might sleep with and there won't be presence of blood which is the physical(can't think of any other word)proof for virginity,in situations like that it means that the hymen has already been broken due to one reason or the other but not sex. Any girl that says otherwise is lying and trying to pull a fast one on you. Besides a guy should be able to discern whether or not a girl is lying or not about whether she has had sex before.

lol okay... I even don't sleep with virgins except the one I'll marry. yes fact. cos I respect virgins a lot
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
fabiomatic:

lol okay... I even don't sleep with virgins except the one I'll marry. yes fact. cos I respect virgins a lot
Mmmm....good for you,although some don't want to be respected,they actually want to get the deed done#justsaying
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabiomatic(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
beau49: Mmmm....good for you,although some don't want to be respected,they actually want to get the deed done#justsaying

yes that's true...
is your twitter functioning? I dropped you a mention on twitter
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
fabiomatic:

yes that's true...
is your twitter functioning? I dropped you a mention on twitter
yea I saw it,already replied(I think). Still getting a hold of that twitter ish,am terrible at it.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
RedBenson:

Well said bro. Imagine being serviced else where and here she is like, "am not gonna give you any sex till our wedding night". Mehn, which man go get time for all those shiiit these days? I go just blank her go fine another woman. No time.
Longest time....how are you doing?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabiomatic(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
beau49: yea I saw it,already replied(I think). Still getting a hold of that twitter ish,am terrible at it.

apparently lol... but it's easier to use.. jus spare a day to understand it or lemme teach u
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
fabiomatic:

apparently lol... but it's easier to use.. jus spare a day to understand it or lemme teach u
Mmmm....if you say so o and about teaching thanks for offering. Let me try it on my own first if I still don't get it will ask for help. smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by JERRYNIL: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
I need an Ika( Agbor) girl to contact me on 7A200DAC

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.