Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40182 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ahh Mrs Chima Has Returned. smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Pretty Niqqahz always Get Attacked First by women

Ok Ma'am

Well I Agree with "do what you have to do to survive"...That's all Good.

As Far as Black Males being in Jail or Dead or in the Streets....

Royal Already Wrote That.

Well if we go by the dictionary definitions, then the Behavior Expressed by Many Black American women that previous Gentleman{ITT} have stated utter disdain for as reprehensible type behavior...

Would Always fall along the Lines of Aggression and not Assertion.....More importantly, "Assertion" to the Average Black American Woman, may be a foreign concept

As seen by this debate, seeing as how Royal is being pulled into a debate on "Feminism"....a debate that took place by members of this thread...on a entirely different section of the Forum that "Royal" himself was not Involved In.

Aggression....over Assertion, seems to be the Theme when Assessing our Lovely Sisters and their Ability to Decipher and go on the Offensive.
wink

Ight, Sounds Good.

Unfortunately Most Black American Women are not Coretta Scott King, Nor cut from her Ilk

I adore the wonderful history Lesson though Ma'am

I agree, many men{people period} fail at defining feminism.

It is Okay for one to Express Opinions Defining who are the Jackasses...But it is incorrect for one to Fail To See, The Hypocrisy already Highlighted by the "Jackasss"

Thus formulating into a long post directed at a "jackasss" who defended "Black American Women", and ReRooted the "Jackasss" Core Point.

Emotions can sometimes Blind some of our Mentally and Physically "Strong" but Emotionally Flawed....Beautiful Black American Queens. .... wink

...Thus Royal's Psychopathology Posts Prior to Page 16 about the "person" who had negative experiences about the Group.

I believe there is a Rooted Dislike that was obtain by a traumatic experience with a certain type of "Black American Woman" that may have traumatized the victim in question

I Always try to Pick a Brain.

The Victim in Question's Brain has Already been Picked and Illuminated Under Fine Bright Lights.

But Let's not forget, Uncle Royal was the Doctor and the Surgeon, Not Aunt Chima. wink

Ok Ma'am smiley

Well Royal...trust boo that wasn't an attack but hey!

According to you...many Black women aren't cut from the same fabric as Coretta Scott King and the same thing can be said for Black men not being cut from the same fabric as Dr. King. No matter how you disagree...aggression and assertion remains what it is. Bottom line...let us not confuse the two.

Last time I have checked defining a person isn't the same as defining a group hence my bill collector example. Humans are naturally emotional beings...there is no way around it. Let not confuse whining and bitching as a typical emotion because it is not. It is expected of women to be bitchy but men? Come on boo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah you are a doctor and surgeon of a broke azz chatter. Keep giving out free services doctor. wink It wasn't rocket science to crack a dummy. But hey! wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Well Royal...trust boo that wasn't an attack but hey!

According to you...many Black women aren't cut from the same fabric as Coretta Scott King and the same thing can be said for Black men not being cut from the same fabric as Dr. King.

100% Agree... grin

Mrs.Chima:
Yeah you are a doctor and surgeon of a broke azz chatter. Keep giving out free services doctor. wink It wasn't rocket science to crack a dummy. But hey! wink

Lmfao! shocked
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
2buff:

Baby I got hacked! undecided undecided undecided grin

Yeah right...you were following that booty huh? grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Now C'mere and Give me a Kiss kiss...You Too Darkskin.... kiss

My African American Queens.....Something i don't write often enough on this forum.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
All these Gawtdamn Hidden Post...Hard to Follow this Shitt....

That and Msdarkskin's Bipolarism.....First she wants to slay the guy then she wants to Love Him...Hahaha

That's how my granny do! She will cuss you out and heal you later. grin grin grin

Don't be calling my sista bipolar! angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Now C'mere and Give me a Kiss kiss...You Too Darkskin.... kiss

My African American Queens.....Something i don't write often enough on this forum.

I am not African American but I will give you some rocks in a sock beat down. cheesy wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Lmfao Me and Cam don't have the same Views Towards African American Women....My Puerto Rican Women vs AA Women Pointed Out his Bias.

Royal I never said that you and Camdummy share similar views. Why would I compare a preschool drop out with a high school graduate

But you were his cheerleader for a minute. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That's how my granny do! She will cuss you out and heal you later. grin grin grin

Don't be calling my sista bipolar! angry angry angry angry

I Tell you One thing...

There is no way...

Royal, could have ever wrote as many diss lines as Cam Writes to Darkskin.....And Her Turn around 2 pages Later and Write....

"I like you sooo much let's just stop this beef"...

Wtf....LoL
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Royal I never said that you and Camdummy share similar views. Why would I compare a preschool drop out with a high school graduate

But you were his cheerleader for a minute. Let's call a spade a spade.

Not Even......He was expressing desires, about dislike for certain African American Women, and i was trying to find the Root of It

As Far as Hyping it Up....That's just to get The Bull to Fight the Ram. All for Entertainment Purposes. grin

The Conversation and Views about Black Women that I wrote i Stand By 100%. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

I Tell you One thing...

There is no way...

Royal, could have ever wrote as many diss lines as Cam Writes to Darkskin.....And Her Turn around 2 pages Later and Write....

"I like you sooo much let's just stop this beef"...

Wtf....LoL

Awww. You miss her cuddling you huh? grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Not Even......He was expressing desires who dislike for African American Women, and i was trying to find the Root of It

As Far as Hyping it Up....That's just to get The Bull to Fight the Ram. All for Entertainment Purposes. grin

The Conversation and Views about Black Women that I wrote i Stand By 100%. tongue

Royal...I know some Black women done fingered your azz so you can say whatever you want about Black women and I will still beat you with some rocks in a sock! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Awww. You miss her cuddling you huh? grin grin grin

I Just like Pointing out peoples Biases and Hypocrisy....Kind of My Emo lol
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
I love ma Black Queens, I am Kinda Pisssed that I missed the Actual Fight That I Instigated Though LmL grin

When Thursday and Friday Passed...I was liike fhuck it, i guess they ain't takin the Bait LoL
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
I love ma Black Queens, I am Kinda Pisssed that I missed the Actual Fight That I Instigated Though LmL grin

When Thursday and Friday Passed...I was liike fhuck it, i guess they ain't takin the Bait LoL

I saw the posts but I couldn't post at the time...the ho was watching me at work. When I got home...my suga wanted some attention so you know had to fulfill my wifely duties....with a big bowl of cold azz cereal and milk. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I saw the posts but I couldn't post at the time...the ho was watching me at work.

...lol@tha Hoee was watching me at work
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2013
Dude i think at this point u guyz should just change the title of this thread cause it looks more like a warzone now
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Bazil: Dude i think at this point u guyz should just change the title of this thread cause it looks more like a warzone now
what's your ethnicity/tribe?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2013
Bazil: Dude i think at this point u guyz should just change the title of this thread cause it looks more like a warzone now

how r gabonese men like
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what's your ethnicity/tribe?
Iam fang
onila:

how r gabonese men like
Dunno,Thought I read u were already dating a camerounian guy
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Bazil:
Iam fang
oune mvoe?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Me ne mvoue modzan wa ki?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Bazil: Me ne mvoue modzan wa ki?
follow me back, so that I could PM u .
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2013
Bazil:
Iam fang
Dunno,Thought I read u were already dating a camerounian guy
am gonna dump him for a gabonese nigga

if u hook me up with one that has oil wells in Gabon
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2013
onila: am gonna dump him for a gabonese nigga

grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
onila: am gonna dump him for a gabonese nigga

LMFAO. This chick is wild. cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ey, you people need to take all this bullshiat you have on my thread somewhere else. You'all done fuocked my shiat up. I'd like the mod in this dump to erase the last 11 pages on here, so thread can get back on track. By the way folks; Gabon is a go for the spring of 2023. We in there, baby!!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: follow me back, so that I could PM u .

Gay ish right there, son.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 12, 2013
Blyss quit with the act!!
you created this thread knowing it would cause drama.
There are a lot of ignorant folks with chips on their shoulders on NL.
You already knew this and yet you proceeded. That is a form of instigation.

This thread shouldn't be cleaned up. It should be TRASHED!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.