Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40198 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: uneducated but still successful. .nothing funny abt it
so the 4millions naijans in Cameroon are all igbos? ,all traders? and last but not the least all uneducated?
grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2013
^^ can you imagine 4millions igbos ,more than several ethnicity in Cameroon and i don't even know an Igbo word guess who is emulating who ..your people when they come here do everything to remove everything naija on them .even english they don't want to speak .
it reminds me a spare part dealer he was trying to speak french and we couldn't understand shit lmao my uncle just said biafran please talk in english. grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: who dress like a Nigerian in Cameroon shocked shocked, they do everything to dissociate themselves from you guys they don't like when we call them biafrans and you talk about emulating Nigerians...i'm yet to see what you said here.BTW Cameroon pidgin is different from Naija pidgin stop misleading people..several people told me that even on this forum

anglophone feel discriminated. .I know this very well. .u guys make fun of their accents and their inability to speak good english due to speaking broken english

u guys feel their weird and lazy

I have interacted with too many cameroonians to observe this. .i hear what u french as..sholes say behind their backs grin so sharrap
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:37am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ can you imagine 4millions igbos ,more than several ethnicity in Cameroon and i don't even know an Igbo word guess who is emulating who ..your people when they come here do everything to remove everything naija on them .even english they don't want to speak .
it reminds me a spare part dealer he was trying to speak french and we couldn't understand shit lmao my uncle just said biafran please talk in english. grin grin

yr french cameroonian. .go to english cameroon n see the influence of nigerians in that region
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

anglophone feel discriminated. .I know this very well. .u guys make fun of their accents and their inability to speak good english due to speaking broken english

u guys feel their weird and lazy

I have interacted with too many cameroonians to observe this. .i hear what u french as..sholes say behind their backs grin so sharrap
this is false enough with your conspiratorial theories ... grin grin grin
Anglophone or what you called anglophone arr very well integrated in Cameroon that's why they don't want anything from you grin grin, they do everything to be seen as proud Cameroonian what they are ,that's why they are mad when someone call them biafrans .
humm they speak good english maybe you mingled with market people
several government officials are from this part of the county and they don't speak pidgin on T.V lol
Even deBamenda told you he was a proud Cameroonian cool cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

yr french cameroonian. .go to english cameroon n see the influence of nigerians in that region
stop deceiving yourself grin grin grin
influence ke...your bad luck is i have been in every part of Cameroon except far north ..thereis nothing you can tell me that i don't know grin grin..i will always be there to debunk your lies .
BTW there are more naijans in Douala in Yaounde so?
Daoula last census 99,99% speak french lol

200M of people can even change the habits or way of life of a small country like Cameroon . the so called giant of Africa , it pisses you off right ? i feel ya pain swerry .
go to Gabon , Central Africa , Guinea(spanish speaking) and see Cameroon influence our 20Millions of people make them eat ,read, watch Cameroonian/Cameroon grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:44am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is false enough with your conspiratorial theories ... grin grin grin
Anglophone or what you called anglophone arr very well integrated in Cameroon that's why they don't want anything from you grin grin, they do everything to be seen as proud Cameroonian what they are ,that's why they are mad when someone call them biafrans .
humm they speak good english maybe you mingled with market people
several government officials are from this part of the county and they don't speak pidgin on T.V lol
Even deBamenda told you he was a proud Cameroonian cool cool

well no need to argue. .u will always say anglophones are integrated

well we know all the truth
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:47am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop deceiving yourself grin grin grin
influence ke...your bad luck is i have been in every part of Cameroon except far north ..thereis nothing you can tell me that i don't know grin grin..i will always be there to debunk your lies .
BTW there are more naijans in Douala in Yaounde so?
Daoula last census 99,99% speak french lol
more nigerians in bamenda and beau

most of the private business in bamenda are owned by igbo guys

efik dont want to part of cameroon either
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

well no need to argue. .u will always say anglophones are integrated

well we know all the truth
you can at least tell me why you think they aren't or who told you such things? undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: more nigerians in bamenda and beau

most of the private business in bamenda are owned by igbo guys

efik dont want to part of cameroon either

if they don't want they can go back , who forced them? grin grin
sha Onila too much Igbo propaganda grin grin grin. let's say it's true so? undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 2:55am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: look at this one WHAT is T-MObile doing? lmao grin grin grin grin please enough Americans don't use what? smh

Dictionary is your friend...don't fight against it. Make love to it..maybe you won't stay illiterate.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Dictionary is your friend...don't fight against it. Make love to it..maybe you won't stay illiterate.
Prostitution is your job go back in the street .nothing for u here grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Chima i have an adroid that uses a sim card sis lol

Just so we are on same page. Sim card and not SD card??

Just checking... it must be a southern thang. I also saidmost not all.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

bush woman smh
she doesn't even know the diff between a sim card and a SD card lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin
grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=32pt]IN 2013?[/size]
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2013
you can use a sim card and still have a SD card grin grin grin grin gosh
nothing new from an uneducated prostitute akata
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:05am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So that's why you called the truth? Lmao you just picked Anglophone countries .there are more recognized mathematicians from Benin than in all these countries.
Where are Congolese, I'm afraid that you are shallow minded anyway we surround u
Nigeria don't really like Cameroonian we all know why tho

This dummy just confessed to what I said last year!!! You mofos gon learn!!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

This dummy just confessed to what I said last year!!! You mofos gon learn!!
go and suck some di.ck .your brain can't process this convo grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Mine uses both.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:12am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: , never said Cameroonian don't study in other countries i dow idn't even criticize Nigerian ..your country is ranked 1st each year on the list of most corrupted nation and you dare point fingers?
BTW where do you see them? Cameroonian studying in others African countries are the one who failed to enter in a Cameroonian school.
this is minus SA because they have the telecommunication program in Africa.
when Nigerians who left their countries to study in others Africans countries(that's already a shame) do it because of: too much strike ,corruption, lack of power supply, cultism etc.....please let's put Nigerian in the freezer because your case is worst esp when you claim to b the Giant of Africa

Oh Nigeria ain't shit now huh? grin grin grin grin A few moments ago you were riding the Bleep out of Nigeria...now ONila z your azz shook! grin grin grin grin grin

I know most people can't stand a real mofo but one thing I have been throughout my ENTIRE time on Nairaland was real. Flip flopping niggas should be exterminated.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 3:12am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you can at least tell me why you think they aren't or who told you such things? undecided
can u marry an anglophone?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:14am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: go and suck some di.ck .your brain can't process this convo grin grin grin

No thanks...I will leave the dicksucking to you....your profession. wink

You are right...I can't comprehend stupidity biatch! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: can u marry an anglophone?
anglophone is not an Ethnicity
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No thanks...I will leave the dicksucking to you....your profession. wink

You are right...I can't comprehend stupidity biatch! kiss kiss kiss
goodbye.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:15am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Mine uses both.

Gotcha. kiss kiss
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:15am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: goodbye.

Run biatch! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 3:16am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: anglophone is not an Ethnicity
anglophone cameroon
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you can use a sim card and still have a SD card grin grin grin grin gosh
nothing new from an uneducated prostitute akata

Take your time and read...I know it is hard. You can do it useless JUNGLE NIGGA. wink

Again MOST Americans do not use sim cards when using android phones for obvious reasons.

And no SD doesn't mean sucking dicks. grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: anglophone cameroon
yo are making a big misconception the people you called anglophone don't really exist that's why they refer to them now as southwest Cameroon which consist of several ethnicity(Sawa and etc) the same sawa who live in Doula are the same who live in southwest Cameroon many sawa speak french ,many sawa speak english many speak both. Try to stop viewing them as Anglphone first.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Take your time and read...I know it is hard. You can do it useless JUNGLE NIGGA. wink

Again MOST Americans do not use sim cards when using android phones for obvious reasons.

And no SD doesn't mean sucking dicks. grin grin grin grin

IDIAT u ain't making any sense you don't even know what is a SD card ,so get lost
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: bush woman smh
she doesn't even know the diff between a sim card and a SD card lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin
grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=32pt]IN 2013?[/size]

Do you know the difference? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:22am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: IDIAT u ain't making any sense you don't even know what is a SD card ,so get lost

Do you know what it means? Please write in English..I don't speak bush. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Run biatch! tongue tongue tongue tongue
suck that dick and sell that Pu-c prostitute , poster of why i haven't any regrets .
selling u was a good riddance. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27)

5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.