Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40178 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 10, 2013
I don't have the time , you keep taking a break to suck your devoted customers.
Ayo your bf on your girl damn.
You started her initiation very early cheesy grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 4:02am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't have the time , you keep taking a break to suck your devoted customers.
Ayo your bf on your girl damn.
You started her initiation very early cheesy grin
u cant marry a non cameroonian
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: u cant marry a non cameroonian
I have already answered to that? wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: 2buff i see you lurking.

Baby I got hacked! undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 4:12am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I have already answered to that? wink
u cant predict who u might fall inlove with
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: u cant predict who u might fall inlove with
you don't only marry for love
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 4:17am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you don't only marry for love
that's the major factor
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: that's the major factor
lol says who? Can you measure love? ,anyway I will love and treat well my future wife,don't worry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2013
Damn i go out on a Saturday Night, and a Fuqqing Warzone takes place on Nairaland...Lmao grin

All these Hidden Commens?...I missed the Whole Thing?!?

FFS Why couldn't all of you throw down on Thursday when there wasn't anything to do tongue

Looks Like Lots of Msdarkskin Comments were hidden, because i see them in Cam's quotes but not on the Actual Pages

#Biased

Ahhh Let me switch ova to tha Comp and Read what's left of the Firestorm
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2013
All these Gawtdamn Hidden Post...Hard to Follow this Shitt....

That and Msdarkskin's Bipolarism.....First she wants to slay the guy then she wants to Love Him...Hahaha
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah you better grab your gotdamn vest cos YOUR AZZ GETTING SHOT FIRST.

Let me pick bones with you a bit...you know that the average Black male are in jail, dead, or on the streets. I am not saying ALL because you and I know that is fallacy. However, let call a spade a spade. Since the New Era signed by President Roosevelt...the Black Family structure shifted and women were told in order to get public assistance...you must pretend that you are allergic to marriage licenses.

I for one always said public assistance isn't a way of life however, I can't judge those who need it. That same for some Africans who feel scamming and lying for prosperity is the way of life. Do what you have to do to survive that is the basic human instinct.

We have to be careful when confusing aggression with assertion. According to dictionary....aggression is hostile and violent behavior toward others. Assertion is confident and forceful statement of belief and facts. Statement can als o be an action. Allow me to expatiate....Coretta Scott King was an assertive speaker for civil rights after her husband was killed. She was not for Black families turmoil...she was all about the typical family structure yet she spoke passionately about women's and colored folks rights. She never participated in any violent or hostile acts..she simply mirrored her husband's concept of peace making.

For some odd reasons..."educated" men fail horribly when it come to defining feminism. Often times Radical Lesbianism Movement are mistaken for Feminism. If Black women who supports feminism hates men by the definition of some ignorant males then why are Black women getting married, dating, and have children by the male gender?

It is okay for one to express opinion but it is incorrect for one to mark their opinion as fact. It is okay for jackasses to share their opinions/experiences but it doesn't make it right for all.

Not everyone will have a good experience with Black women or men the same goes for other nationalities. It is like me saying that bill collectors are demonic simply because of a previous encounter with a bill collector. If one is constantly having horrific experiences with a certain group then something is wrong with the person...not the group.

We have to consider the source as well....do you actually believe what Jackass 1 and Jackass 2 say? Remember Jackass 1 is the same person that had a global experience with Black American women prior to coming to America. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Then again...those flight stewards can be a mofo! Maybe he tried hitting on one of the stewardess and she called him a dusty bootyscratcher. grin grin grin That could have happened...you know American women can be cold-blooded!! grin grin grin

Be back later..my suga want some attention. wink wink

Jezuss... shocked

I told yall they stabbin and shooting Niqqahz Outcheah

We have to be careful when confusing aggression with assertion. According to dictionary....aggression is hostile and violent behavior toward others. Assertion is confident and forceful statement of belief and facts. Statement can als o be an action. Allow me to expatiate....Coretta Scott King was an assertive speaker for civil rights after her husband was killed. She was not for Black families turmoil...she was all about the typical family structure yet she spoke passionately about women's and colored folks rights. She never participated in any violent or hostile acts..she simply mirrored her husband's concept of peace making.

Ill respond to that in a Minute, when my Pillz Kick in. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Now getting back to the slaying of the camdummy.

Sis....you were on point and slayed that azz like a goat in heat. I wonder where Royal funny looking azz at since camdummy is his boy and all. He is wrong for letting that dumb goat take an atomic azzwhooping! grin grin

Out of all achievements...this nigga boasted about a sim card that is optional! grin grin grin

Onila...let me tell you something heffa...you might think Ghanians men are cute and all but Igbo men MOSTLY are sexy as hell!

Back off Sis! angry angry

Lmfao Me and Cam don't have the same Views Towards African American Women....My Puerto Rican Women vs AA Women Pointed Out his Bias.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop distorting my comments ..shame on you you lost the argument lmaoooooooo..
i said you didn't pave the way for us.
i said Africans as a whole ..never singled out Cameroonian lmaoooooo what a liar .................... cool cool cool cool
anyway our tiny population with 65% under 15 i doing better than many . proudly Cameroonian cool

This niqqah Wrote.....^

And Then Later On...She Writes,,,

MsDarkSkin:

lol.

seriously!! let's just squash this!!!

it's STUUUUUUUPID!

i hate arguing with you.
i like you too much...
and i feel bad. sad

Bipolar as Fhucckkkkkk!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 10, 2013
I wish all the Damn Comments were not hidden...*Still Reading*
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by sambos994(m): 5:40am On Mar 10, 2013
is it over?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Lmfao Me and Cam don't have the same Views Towards African American Women....My Puerto Rican Women vs AA Women Pointed Out his Bias.

which bias?.I gave you an example of a Puerto rican.so what are you talking about?
Puerto rican women vs BA women? When did we talk about that?
Latina seem to fear BA women IMO
grin grin abeg let me enjoy my Mexican vs Canadian
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 10, 2013
Those posts were hiden by me by accident. (i said that already).
Not sure how to unhide them.

@Chima my bad sis. I had a headache and took a nap.

@buffy yeah rite negro. U owe me an e-hug sir tongue

sambos994: is it over?

Hopefully. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2013
I guess not lolz.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by pleep(m): 6:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Can some one fill me on on whats happening on this thread?

it looks like the good guys are loosing undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2013
pleep: Can some one fill me on on whats happening on this thread?

it looks like the good guys are loosing undecided
lol where have u been?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by pleep(m): 6:22am On Mar 10, 2013
lurking.. but i dont really understand what yall are arguing about.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2013
pleep: lurking.. but i cant really understand what yall are arguing about.

brother, I'm myself confused lol . Read what you can minus chima part , that old hag doesn't deserve anyone attention.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Yeah you better grab your gotdamn vest cos YOUR AZZ GETTING SHOT FIRST.

Pretty Niqqahz always Get Attacked First by women

Mrs.Chima:
Let me pick bones with you a bit...

Ok Ma'am

Mrs.Chima:
you know that the average Black male are in jail, dead, or on the streets. I am not saying ALL because you and I know that is fallacy. However, let call a spade a spade. Since the New Era signed by President Roosevelt...the Black Family structure shifted and women were told in order to get public assistance...you must pretend that you are allergic to marriage licenses.

I for one always said public assistance isn't a way of life however, I can't judge those who need it. That same for some Africans who feel scamming and lying for prosperity is the way of life. Do what you have to do to survive that is the basic human instinct.

Well I Agree with "do what you have to do to survive"...That's all Good.

As Far as Black Males being in Jail or Dead or in the Streets....

Royal Already Wrote That.

Mrs.Chima:
We have to be careful when confusing aggression with assertion. According to dictionary....aggression is hostile and violent behavior toward others. Assertion is confident and forceful statement of belief and facts.

Well if we go by the dictionary definitions, then the Behavior Expressed by Many Black American women that previous Gentleman{ITT} have stated utter disdain for as reprehensible type behavior...

Would Always fall along the Lines of Aggression and not Assertion.....More importantly, "Assertion" to the Average Black American Woman, may be a foreign concept

As seen by this debate, seeing as how Royal is being pulled into a debate on "Feminism"....a debate that took place by members of this thread...on a entirely different section of the Forum that "Royal" himself was not Involved In.

Aggression....over Assertion, seems to be the Theme when Assessing our Lovely Sisters and their Ability to Decipher and go on the Offensive.
wink

Mrs.Chima:
statement can als o be an action. Allow me to expatiate....Coretta Scott King was an assertive speaker for civil rights after her husband was killed. She was not for Black families turmoil...she was all about the typical family structure yet she spoke passionately about women's and colored folks rights. She never participated in any violent or hostile acts..she simply mirrored her husband's concept of peace making.

Ight, Sounds Good.

Unfortunately Most Black American Women are not Coretta Scott King, Nor cut from her Ilk

I adore the wonderful history Lesson though Ma'am

Mrs.Chima:
For some odd reasons..."educated" men fail horribly when it come to defining feminism. Often times Radical Lesbianism Movement are mistaken for Feminism. If Black women who supports feminism hates men by the definition of some ignorant males then why are Black women getting married, dating, and have children by the male gender?

I agree, many men{people period} fail at defining feminism.

Mrs.Chima:
It is okay for one to express opinion but it is incorrect for one to mark their opinion as fact. It is okay for jackasses to share their opinions/experiences but it doesn't make it right for all.

It is Okay for one to Express Opinions Defining who are the Jackasses...But it is incorrect for one to Fail To See, The Hypocrisy already Highlighted by the "Jackasss"

Thus formulating into a long post directed at a "jackasss" who defended "Black American Women", and ReRooted the "Jackasss" Core Point.

Emotions can sometimes Blind some of our Mentally and Physically "Strong" but Emotionally Flawed....Beautiful Black American Queens. .... wink

Mrs.Chima:
Not everyone will have a good experience with Black women or men the same goes for other nationalities. It is like me saying that bill collectors are demonic simply because of a previous encounter with a bill collector. If one is constantly having horrific experiences with a certain group then something is wrong with the person...not the group.

...Thus Royal's Psychopathology Posts Prior to Page 16 about the "person" who had negative experiences about the Group.

Mrs.Chima:
We have to consider the source as well....do you actually believe what Jackass 1 and Jackass 2 say? Remember Jackass 1 is the same person that had a global experience with Black American women prior to coming to America. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Then again...those flight stewards can be a mofo! Maybe he tried hitting on one of the stewardess and she called him a dusty bootyscratcher. grin grin grin That could have happened...you know American women can be cold-blooded!! grin grin grin

I believe there is a Rooted Dislike that was obtain by a traumatic experience with a certain type of "Black American Woman" that may have traumatized the victim in question

I Always try to Pick a Brain.

The Victim in Question's Brain has Already been Picked and Illuminated Under Fine Bright Lights.

But Let's not forget, Uncle Royal was the Doctor and the Surgeon, Not Aunt Chima. wink

Mrs.Chima:
Be back later..my suga want some attention. wink wink

Ok Ma'am smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Victim grin grin grin grin?,
Surgeon grin grin
What will b NL without royal. Keep assuming. You don't know what is a shared trauma .for an analyst It's a shame. Many Igbo here don't fancy Haoussa and Yoruba because of the civil war when most of them weren't even born
To cut short again no BA bullied me or is bullying me, no BA female bullied me , royal we live in the same area you can come verify.
Damn
Again lol @ victim and pseudo past actions
I really doubt someone can bully a 18-22 yo 6'2 African warrior.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Victim grin grin grin grin?,
Surgeon grin grin
What will b NL without royal. Keep assuming. You don't know what is a shared trauma .for an analyst It's a shame. Many Igbo here don't fancy Haoussa and Yoruba because of the civil war when most of them weren't even born
To cut short again no BA bullied me or is bullying mo BA female bullied me , royal we live in the same area you can come verify.
Damn
Again lol @ victim and pseudo past actions

It's not Necessarily That you may have gotten Bullied....It's that i know some of our Inner Sister Queens can be extra "Loud" When Clowning...

I Can recall my good friend from Ghana who use to get clowned in the Hallways from Horrible African Jokes by Girls I Dated....

Thus My Sympathetic And "Soft" Feelings for my Brothers from the Motherland who come over to live with Us.

The Same Joke can be spit from two different Mouths...but the "Loudest" Most "Aggressive" Mouth, may Sting More.

@Everyone, Uncle Royal will be in the Building tonight for any more questions. cool

CAMEROONPRIDE: I really doubt someone can bully a 18-22 yo 6'2 African warrior.

The Fact that You Edited your Post to actually write this^ Says Something Though.....

I Love Mama Afrique and All Her Children.

Uncle Royal is Here for You Bro
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2013
^ clowning who and where? About what? My accent all my classes are full of foreigners they have weirder accent, I know that's what u are referring to right?
^ . I'm not Ghanaian and I'm not really emotional.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#000099][i]The Fact that You Edited your Post to actually write this^ Says Something Though.....

[/quote]
Dude this is not the first time I say m 6'2 on this forum
And this is to tell u to stop worrying for me.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2013
It says what? That m lying?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ clowning who and where? About what? My accent all my classes are full of foreigners they have weirder accent, I know that's what u are referring to right?
^ . I'm not Ghanaian and I'm not really emotional.

CAMEROONPRIDE:

Dude this is not the first time I say m 6'2 on this forum
And this is to tell u to stop worrying for me.

CAMEROONPRIDE: It says what? That m lying?

Ight Fam
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: brother, I'm myself confused lol . Read what you can minus chima part , that old hag doesn't deserve anyone attention.

And yet you still got my nuts name in your mouth. Sure dummy! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.