Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659848 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Jibwillz: thnx 4ur response... Buh d thnq is,, I jes qot an admission into 1 of em federal skul buh I'm thinkin of boycotting d admission 2 hussle in uae.. Plz Is it a qud move? Or I'm takin a wrnq Step!!!

Dont eeven think about it, how will you even be comparing leaving school to Dubai for something you aint sure you will get.

Dubai is always there, finish your schooling and then you can talk about the later.

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by majamajic(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2014
jimmy4x:
wtf!!! if this true, how do u guys now survive there, why are you still there and not return home?? abi na 10,000 AEd or more una dey collect as salary...don't tell me you are enduring this hardship.
U keep telling us how hard life is over there, yet una sef stay there, una no come Naija, what do u av to say to this,
P.S: I'm not doubting you, just wanna satisfy my curiosity.

Hahaha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2014
namqul: @JUSTI4JESU AND MONSHUSHU, PLEASE WEY OGAKPAKTAPATA NOW

if you ask me na who i go ask cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

if you ask me na who i go ask cheesy
You don wake undecided
I no see your posts for FP topics tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2014
colossus2:
You don wake undecided
I no see your posts for FP topics tongue

Hhahahaha i just dey boot my system you go soon see me. tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2014
namqul: @JUSTI4JESU AND MONSHUSHU, PLEASE WEY OGAKPAKTAPATA NOW

He went to London to see the Queen grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu:
Dont eeven think about it, how will you even be comparing leaving school to Dubai for something you aint sure you will get.
Dubai is always there, finish your schooling and then you can talk about the later.
Goodluck.
thnx sis

colossus2:
Thanks for your level-headed response. Was about commenting about his harsh response when I dozed off last night. Well my opinion is you should go to school and get a certificate. You don't know how the future might be. I believe if you start working now, you won't care about schooling again.
What if tomorrow, life's system changes and all that is required to survive well in the system becomes having a certificate, then you will fall back to what you skipped. It might not be too late then, but it will surely be late bro.

It seems I'll av 2put d fund in2 a better use n focus on skul... Its true I dnt know wat awaits me in uae buh was willin 2 tak d risk nywaiz.. wiv all d contribution so far,, I think I now know wat d best course of action is...

**Gratitude sire...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? And if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 21, 2014
monchouchou:

He went to London to see the Queen grin grin
Aunty monchouchou, don't give up on me just yet na, u don take style skip my last message o :-)
how are you today??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 5:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Tesiday: planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? And if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.
Google is your Friend
seems nobody here as any ish to do with Kuwait
Kuwait. high economy income
border country.. Saudi Arabia and Iraq..
why not try Oman or Jordan
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Tesiday: planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? And if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.

First of all, why Kuwait? I'v come to realize that most Arab countries have a higher preference for western education as opposed to their own local schools. Kuwait is a very rich country but its also conservative. Its not like Dubai where almost anything can fly under the radar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2014
jimmy4x:
Aunty monchouchou, don't give up on me just yet na, u don take style skip my last message o :-)
how are you today??

Lol. I skipped it because all the answers are contained in this thread. Take the time to read back and you will be well informed. or alternatively, click on Justi4Jesu posts grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol. I skipped it because all the answers are contained in this thread. Take the time to read back and you will be well informed. or alternatively, click on Justi4Jesu posts grin grin grin
lol, ok, I'll try buh na big work u wan gv me o, I wish u could give me a direct page to check buh as sugeested, I'll check Aunty Justi4jesu's posts
Thanks dear.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Beejaylag: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Please house am jobless and thinking of traveling else especially Dubai or Kuwait but was told by an agent to pay for some token after which every deal is done. I dont wanna fall victim cause will be struggling to get the money paid. i need your advice on the procedure to be taken in traveling through a Nigerian Agent and also your past experience on this if any?
Thank
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Beejaylag: Please house am jobless and thinking of traveling else especially Dubai or Kuwait but was told by an agent to pay for some token after which every deal is done. I dont wanna fall victim cause will be struggling to get the money paid. i need your advice on the procedure to be taken in traveling through a Nigerian Agent and also your past experience on this if any?
Thank
Advice for using Nigerian thief agent.
Go to shop & buy a box of matches.
Go out into street, make a pile of your money.
Set fire to your money and watch it burn.

This will be the same as using agent to get visa to Arab countries.
You will loose your money and end up in slave job not earning enough to live or eat.
Not to talk about savings.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Beejaylag: Please house am jobless and thinking of traveling else especially Dubai or Kuwait but was told by an agent to pay for some token after which every deal is done. I dont wanna fall victim cause will be struggling to get the money paid. i need your advice on the procedure to be taken in traveling through a Nigerian Agent and also your past experience on this if any?
Thank
you jobless?
instead of you thinking to travel out.
why don't you sit, think struggle for money to start a business or get a job.
no place like home
in ninja you fit do illegal business and get away
but Dubai. dem go jail you den deport you
nothing special about travelling out.
although would be nice to make your money in AED, USD, GDP and spend it in Naira
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
worry359:
Advice for using Nigerian thief agent.
Go to shop & buy a box of matches.
Go out into street, make a pile of your money.
Set fire to your money and watch it burn.

This will be the same as using agent to get visa to Arab countries.
You will loose your money and end up in slave job not earning enough to live or eat.
Not to talk about savings.

Lol, you harsh oh grin grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol, you harsh oh grin grin cheesy

Yes
But also very true! wink
It is sad but some people need telling in very simple (sometimes hard) words.
How many have you seen that would rather believe a "friend" or "agent"
than all the facts on here?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by android666: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2014
henrimoto: heee! Igwe ke, scammer? Omo, who igwe collect money from?
Msewwww..

11 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Its like people are afraid of going to Dubai again
1 or 2 month back
before you enter rest room come back
1,2 or 3 more pages would have been opened
*what happen*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
android666:
Msewwww..
grin cool

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yungmilio2: Its like people are afraid of going to Dubai again
1 or 2 month back
*what happen*

If you ask me na who i go ask grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

If you ask me na who i go ask grin grin
lol madam J
e be like
all man dey fear dia pocket
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
1 or 2 month back
*what happen*

Blame is on ogakpatakpata
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
1 or 2 month back
*what happen*
HAH:
He played the role of a questionnaire and a respondent smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
colossus2:

wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
HAH:

I don't think so o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
colossus2:

lol
i think people are scared of plane now adays
heading into ship bizness
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol
i think people are scared of plane now adays
heading into ship bizness

Going to dubai in Ramadan and in summer is the woast idea one can have, you guys should be expecting us in winter I.e November to February
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
HAH:

Going to dubai in Ramadan and in summer is the woast idea one can have, you guys should be expecting us in winter I.e November to February
okay cool
are you gonna be flying with Algeria airline or Malaysia airline?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Yungmilio2:
okay cool
are you gonna be flying with Algeria airline or Malaysia airline?

No matter what airline you follow, you will only die at your destined time. Those that died in the Malaysian airline are all destined to die there but you failed to mention transasia air of taiwan that also crashed three days ago where 11 people survived and 50 died, those 11 were not destined to die that was why they did not perish.

So I will come to dubai for my holidays in the winter as I do every year and my usual airline is emirates
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
HAH:

No matter what airline you follow, you will only die at your destined time. Those that died in the Malaysian airline are all destined to die there but you failed to mention transasia air of taiwan that also crashed three days ago where 11 people survived and 50 died, those 11 were not destined to die that was why they did not perish.

So I will come to dubai for my holidays in the winter as I do every year and my usual airline is emirates
lol. just kidding
make we never enter preaching tin
Emirates still the best ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.