Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675839 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nifex(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
@justwise and all, I would be going to the uk via emirates for vacation and I have an over night layover. I would like to get a transit visa so as to go into the city and freshen up before my onward journey as I will be traveling with my children. I don't know if there are hotels within the airport which we could take a nap. Kindly assist. Thanking you in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
nifex: @justwise and all, I would be going to the uk via emirates for vacation and I have an over night layover. I would like to get a transit visa so as to go into the city and freshen up before my onward journey as I will be traveling with my children. I don't know if there are hotels within the airport which we could take a nap. Kindly assist. Thanking you in anticipation

Just talk to emirates to give you transit visa which last for three days they will also arrange hotel for you. The transit visa is like $50 and the hotel depends on your taste

Furthermore if your connecting flight to UK is more than 12 hours by right emirate is to take you to a hotel for the period free of charge. I have done that before on my way to saudi I even went to market at deira.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nifex(f): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
HAH:

Just talk to emirates to give you transit visa which last for three days they will also arrange hotel for you. The transit visa is like $50 and the hotel depends on your taste

Furthermore if your connecting flight to UK is more than 12 hours by right emirate is to take you to a hotel for the period free of charge. I have done that before on my way to saudi I even went to market at deira.
Thanks HAH,
I will do just that. My flight layover is 8hrs don't know if emirates will check us into an hotel either way will get to emirates office on Wednesday . Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
nifex:
Thanks HAH,
I will do just that. My flight layover is 8hrs don't know if emirates will check us into an hotel either way will get to emirates office on Wednesday . Thanks

Your welcome, am afraid they will not do the free thing for you since it is not up to 12hrs, unless you will borne the cost and extend your flight by two days for some sight seeing.

If I were you I will do the 3 days transit visa. Especially as you are going on vacation with your children believe me they will enjoy the sight Of dubai, I once did same to my wife and daughter they were so wowed. To an extend when we reached london they were complaining that london is village.

The only downside of it is that presently dubai is very hot temperature averaging 40c, thought all my previous unaccountable trips were all in the winter so have never experienced Dubai real heat, but is still worth trying expecially if you have never been to dubai.

In other word you will use one stone to kill two birds , that meaning you will use one trip to see dubai and uk
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nifex(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
HAH:

Your welcome, am afraid they will not do the free thing for you since it is not up to 12hrs, unless you will borne the cost and extend your flight by two days for some sight seeing.

If I were you I will do the 3 days transit visa. Especially as you are going on vacation with your children believe me they will enjoy the sight Of dubai, I once did same to my wife and daughter they were so wowed. To an extend when we reached london they were complaining that london is village.

The only downside of it is that presently dubai is very hot temperature averaging 40c, thought all my previous unaccountable trips were all in the winter so have never experienced Dubai real heat, but is still worth trying expecially if you have never been to dubai.

In other word you will use one stone to kill two birds , that meaning you will use one trip to see dubai and uk

Yes that's right killing two birds with one stone. On checking my itinerary online I discover that we are eligible for the 'Dubai connect' so I need not worry for visa and hotel again. I just filled the form and was asked to pick the voucher at the check in counter. I don't think I want to spend extra days in Dubai with that temperature. Gracias!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eazylion01(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
I want to use this medium to thank everybody that contributed to my question on here,i got my passport and now in Nigerian,feeling so alive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2014
eazylion01: I want to use this medium to thank everybody that contributed to my question on here,i got my passport and now in Nigerian,feeling so alive.

Thank God for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rubywoo(f): 5:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Good morning everybody,

Please I got my request for an emergency interview approved.How do I go about rescheduling a new appointment?Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Rubywoo: Good morning everybody,

Please I got my request for an emergency interview approved.How do I go about rescheduling a new appointment?Thanks

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rubywoo(f): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2014
sorry wrong thread
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rubywoo(f): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2014
sorry Wrong thread,Got kinda confused.

ignore please.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
THE United Arab Emirates (UAE) is commencing a new visa policy and attendant fees on August 1.

The General Directorates of Residency and Foreign Affairs at the Ministry of Interior said it had completed its technical and services preparations to ensure a flexible implementation of the new visa and fees system across the naturalisation, residency and ports affairs sector.

The system will be effective August beginning, by virtue of the Ccbinet’s resolution number 22 for 2014, regarding the organisation and development of the services at the naturalisation, residency and ports affairs sector.

Lieutenant-General Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, issued the ministerial decision, which amended the applicable regulations on foreigners’ entry and residence.

The ministry had announced the promulgation of the new visa fees within the next few days on their website.

Major-General Khalifa Hareb Al Khaili, Acting Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Naturalisation, Residency and Ports Affairs, mentioned that the next stage would include the issuance of a new array of entry permits and visas, such as the multiple entry permits for visit or work; the activation of study visas, and entry permits for conference
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by RichEstate(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
my people. pls i want to ask u how easy is it to apply for usa visa frm uae, the cost and process. thanks in anticipatn.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by RichEstate(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2014
is this room not functioning again like d old babylon?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na oga cause ham
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horjebaba: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
i want to know how georgia visa look like there.........cos i really need this.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
hello pals...... Pls i need your advice, i want to buy one ticket and i dont want to consult any agent. What step can i take and which airline is adviseable to buy, and how can i buy the ticket, is it the airport that i will go or how..... I need reply asap...kudos to nls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rohzeez: hello pals...... Pls i need your advice, i want to buy one ticket and i dont want to consult any agent. What step can i take and which airline is adviseable to buy, and how can i buy the ticket, is it the airport that i will go or how..... I need reply asap...kudos to nls

You can buy ticket online from the all the airlines with your atm card or through bank deposit.

Emirates,qatar,ethiopian, kenya , egypt and arik air

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
at hah.....do you know the cheapest one and how much is it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Rohzeez: at hah.....do you know the cheapest one and how much is it?

You can check yourself on their websites but the last time I checked ethipian(118,000) was the cheapest but you know this thing fluctuate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2014
what are documents they will ask at the airport....international passport, visa,ticket and what...... Anything oda thing like yellow card and what...pls advice me pals
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Godson201333(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2014
nifex:
Thanks HAH,

Emirate aint gonna check you into an hotel but i think they are gonna allow you to have buffet,Dubai airport is nice bt i think they also got some vip lounge out there....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Godson201333:

Emirate aint gonna check you into an hotel but i think they are gonna allow you to have buffet,Dubai airport is nice bt i think they also got some vip lounge out there....

By policy emirates give temporary visa and check them into a hotel for all connecting flight of more than 12hrs, I was twice a beneficiary, unless this policy has changed this year, I don't know. Infact your accomadation voucher was given to me from lagos, we were checked into a hotel near the airport with full buffet breakfast and lunch.

The onus is on you to know your privileges and demand for your voucher , or if your agent know this policy of 12hrs and above connection
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ntyce(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Guys,
What is it with the new UAE visa policy? I am trying to get a dubai visa for my wife but the travel agents known to me are declining to help process.
Please, how do one go about the processing?

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
HAH: THE United Arab Emirates (UAE) is commencing a new visa policy and attendant fees on August 1.

The General Directorates of Residency and Foreign Affairs at the Ministry of Interior said it had completed its technical and services preparations to ensure a flexible implementation of the new visa and fees system across the naturalisation, residency and ports affairs sector.

The system will be effective August beginning, by virtue of the Ccbinet’s resolution number 22 for 2014, regarding the organisation and development of the services at the naturalisation, residency and ports affairs sector.

Lieutenant-General Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, issued the ministerial decision, which amended the applicable regulations on foreigners’ entry and residence.

The ministry had announced the promulgation of the new visa fees within the next few days on their website.

Major-General Khalifa Hareb Al Khaili, Acting Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Naturalisation, Residency and Ports Affairs, mentioned that the next stage would include the issuance of a new array of entry permits and visas, such as the multiple entry permits for visit or work; the activation of study visas, and entry permits for conference
ntyce: Hello Guys,
What is it with the new UAE visa policy? I am trying to get a dubai visa for my wife but the travel agents known to me are declining to help process.
Thanks.
HAH: THE United Arab Emirates (UAE) is commencing a new visa policy and attendant fees on August 1.

Check the above
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Soooooooooo,

Regarding the new types of Visas, I read in the newspaper today that they are introducing a Multiple Entry work visa and its going to cost AED2,100 smiley. This is expensive but good. That way people will not be pressured into taking jobs that they regret and which spoils their CV.

Does any one else have further information regarding this?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Information
New U.A.E. visa costs.
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/visa/how-much-uae-visa-will-cost-after-increase-1.1365749
Abu Dhabi: Effective on Friday, the employment visa for a worker sponsored by governmental bodies will cost Dh200 per year, while the visa charge for workers employed by the private sector or free zones will be Dh250 per year.

A new visa fee structure signed by Lieutenant General Shaikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, states that the residence visa for an investor or partner will cost Dh250 per year.

The residence visa for a family member of a worker employed by governmental bodies will cost Dh200 per year, while the charge for workers employed by private businesses and free zones as well as investors and partners of businesses will be Dh250.

Renewal of the residence visa will cost Dh200 per year for a family member of a worker employed by governmental bodies, private sector or free zones, while the renewal charge for investors and partners will be Dh250 per year.

The entry permit or its renewal for domestic workers sponsored by Emiratis or citizens of GCC countries will cost Dh150 per year, while the charge for workers sponsored by foreigners will be Dh200. The visa for a domestic helper sponsored by an investor or a partner will cost Dh250.

The new measures will include the issuing of a new array of entry permits and visas, such as multiple entry permits for visit or work; the activation of study visas, and entry permits for medical care and attending conferences.
The new Cabinet decision sets up a fund for the deportation of violators of the residency rules. Resources for the fund will come from deposits encashed after applicants fail to honour their obligations under the law.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hilary26(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
ntyce: Hello Guys,

Thanks.
If you still experience difficulties, I could help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by raphrinco: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks a lot, so how do I get the the multiple entry work visa to UAE?
hilary26:
If you still experience difficulties, I could help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
raphrinco: Thanks a lot, so how do I get the the multiple entry work visa to UAE?
Whatever new rules are being put into place for UAE.
I bet that there will still be SEVERE RESTRICTIONS on visa for Nigerians.
They have too bad reputation for overstaying in those countries.
I do not believe that Nigerians will get multiple entry work visa for non skilled jobs.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
hi guys...long time....nairaland was blocked in uae for a while...only just realised it came bk up....i am noticing that there are new forumites running this thread as of now...why is that so please...n where is ogapaktakpata
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
please no need to respond to my previous question...i now no what happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.