Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659242 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by TIDTID: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi to you all, can someone help on how to get a visa to Dubai or Qatar, I am a registered Nurse with BNSC.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
TIDTID: Hi to you all, can someone help on how to get a visa to Dubai or Qatar, I am a registered Nurse with BNSC.
No simple thing.
It would be good for you to read back the early posts in this section to learn more.
They are changing the visa system at the moment so it's difficult to give firm advice.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namelesss: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Can this thread gets any worse??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
namelesss: Can this thread gets any worse??

lol grin grin what do you want?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
TIDTID: Hi to you all, can someone help on how to get a visa to Dubai or Qatar, I am a registered Nurse with BNSC.

Have you confirmed from Etihad if they now process visa for Nigerians because they stopped long time ago.

Also you can try Emirates but you will fly with them and also they will be in charge of your hotel booking.

Or better still i post a travel agency some pages back you could help yourself and google them for more info.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Have you confirmed from Etihad if they now process visa for Nigerians because they stopped long time ago.

Also you can try Emirates but you will fly with them and also they will be in charge of your hotel booking.

Or better still i post a travel agency some pages back you could help yourself and google them for more info.

Babe where have been been? you went to enjoy Eid and forgot us abi? angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Anyone thinking of coming to Dubai now should be very careful and take special notice of the kind of visa that will be issued to you……….
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
monchouchou:

Babe where have been been? you went to enjoy Eid and forgot us abi? angry angry

Sorry you wey enjoy pass me, spent just 2 days in Oman for Eid and came back to dubai nothing so exciting jor....but the 3days no work sweet no be small. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sorry you wey enjoy pass me, spent just 2 days in Oman for Eid and came back to dubai nothing so exciting jor....but the 3days no work sweet no be small. cheesy
How far...you know whether dem don deport that breadfruit head?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol, na you dey reign now o grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PassingShot(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2014

I advise you to be watchful especially about Qatar visa. It's very scarce now and also very expensive (about $3,500). And the fact that you do not always get good profeesion on the visa which will later pose some challenge when you finally arrive makes it more cumbersome.

Do you have some years of experience as a RN?

If yes, Qatar is worth it but be ready for the troubles.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2014

Y not register for the DHA/MOH Nursing exam and sit for it back in Nigeria before thinking of traveling? There are a lot of medical opportunities for nurses here so I think it will be worth it for you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
colossus2:
How far...you know whether dem don deport that breadfruit head?

Hahahaha i no know oh grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hi everyone, concerning da issue of Yellow Card, is it necessary and important for someone travelling to UAE to av it, if some1 is nt having, what's da implication?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Walkopet: Hi everyone, concerning da issue of Yellow Card, is it necessary and important for someone travelling to UAE to av it, if some1 is nt having, what's da implication?Hi everyone, concerning da issue of Yellow Card, is it necessary and important for someone travelling to UAE to av it, if some1 is nt having, what's da implication?Hi everyone, concerning da issue of Yellow Card, is it necessary and important for someone travelling to UAE to av it, if some1 is nt having, what's da implication?

No need for yellow card when visiting here, dont bother yourself with that. But with this Ebola Virus...Hmmm grin grin I dont really know sha but havent heard such from people that came of recent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

No need for yellow card when visiting here, dont bother yourself with that. But with this Ebola Virus...Hmmm grin grin I dont really know sha but havent heard such from people that came of recent.
Thanks @ Justi, am tryin to say dis simply because of da EVD case wch is currently battling West African Countries
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Walkopet: Thanks @ Justi, am tryin to say dis simply because of da EVD case wch is currently battling West African Countries

Just come quick before they implement it sha grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Just come quick before they implement it sha grin grin
Tnks, am on Tourism Visa wch is still under processing, just coming dere to do d job searching myself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please @ justi how is uae employment visa look like?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Abiolabalogun: Please @ justi how is uae employment visa look like?

It is pink in colour and Boldly written Employment Visa..

see samples of Employment and Residence visas and work permit attached below..

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2014
hello nl..... Please i need your advice. What are the documents dey wil ask when someone get to airport...... And if i may ask, which airline is the cheapest to book one way ticket from nd how much is it... I need reply asap.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Rohzeez: hello nl..... Please i need your advice. What are the documents dey wil ask when someone get to airport...... And if i may ask, which airline is the cheapest to book one way ticket from nd how much is it... I need reply asap.

Your passport with a valid visa

Your return tisket if you are going with a visit or tourist visa

Your BTA not much cash but have almost all your cash in your ATM so that our immigration ogas at the airport wont extort from you.

You can fly Qatar Airways,Ethiopian Airlines or Etihad but etihad will stop you at Abu dhabi and then you join a coach to dubai by road 1hr 45mins.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2014
what of employment visa.............and do you have idea of the airline ticket price
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abivic(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2014
justi4jesu:
A day or 2.
Please do I have to do attestation of my certificates in both Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education? Is it mandatory to do the two? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

It is pink in colour and Boldly written Employment Visa..

see samples of Employment and Residence visas and work permit attached below..
Thanks sis but d one am holding has no entery permit no ,it only has d passport no, date of birth ,profession and d company name although it was a copy.or can I attach it here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
breadfruit head...nawa...anyway has anyone noticed august is flying past quickly...soon the heat will be over and its beach beach beach....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
abivic: Please do I have to do attestation of my certificates in both Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education? Is it mandatory to do the two? Thanks

If you are talking about Educational Certificates, I don't think Min of Foreign Affairs will even attest it without it first being attested at the Ministry of Education….
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
ken1982: breadfruit head...nawa...anyway has anyone noticed august is flying past quickly...soon the heat will be over and its beach beach beach....

Exactly! I though I was the only one who noticed the speed with which the days have been going by. its already 7th!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
monchouchou:

If you are talking about Educational Certificates, I don't think Min of Foreign Affairs will even attest it without it first being attested at the Ministry of Education….

first ministry of education...den ministry of foreign affairs and finnally uae embvassy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2014
ken1982: breadfruit head...nawa...anyway has anyone noticed august is flying past quickly...soon the heat will be over and its beach beach beach....

Thank God the heat is dying away!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2014
Rohzeez: what of employment visa.............and do you have idea of the airline ticket price

Book one way ticket, you have google do the needful by searching the airlines up and getting the ticket pricefrom them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Monchou seriously o....well atleast let d heat go...m sick of it..m just coping...my site is jebel Ali and walking to d x cargo site is messed

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.