Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660638 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
ken1982: breadfruit head...nawa...
Did you see him grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
colossus2:
Did you see him grin

So breadfruit is a guy den? Dunno him sha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
ken1982: Monchou seriously o....well atleast let d heat go...m sick of it..m just coping...my site is jebel Ali and walking to d x cargo site is messed

Jeez… I can imagine. I avoid going out as much as possible before I faint and disgrace myself one day grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
ken1982:

So breadfruit is a guy den? Dunno him sha
Breadfruit-head is a guy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sunshine4c(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Your passport with a valid visa

Your return tisket if you are going with a visit or tourist visa

Your BTA not much cash but have almost all your cash in your ATM so that our immigration ogas at the airport wont extort from you.

You can fly Qatar Airways,Ethiopian Airlines or Etihad but etihad will stop you at Abu dhabi and then you join a coach to dubai by road 1hr 45mins.

@ justi4jesu, pls how much do u think someone can hold as BTA since almost d cash should b in ATM cos of Oga @ d top.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
monchouchou:

Jeez… I can imagine. I avoid going out as much as possible before I faint and disgrace myself one day grin grin

Lol...for why na
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
colossus2:
Breadfruit-head is a guy cheesy

Ok o...me no no am o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namelesss: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol grin grin what do you want?

Your business has carried you away from this thread... cry lol
Do you have any idea hw long it takes to issue a permit for student visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek12: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2014
@mouchou d heat is not that bad, y u go faint na? abi u b ajebutter? )lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
finecheek12: @mouchou d heat is not that bad, y u go faint na? abi u b ajebutter? )lol

Fine cheek afa ...where u dy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek12: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ken u ve my no na, call me.

Fine cheek afa ...where u dy[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
finecheek12: @mouchou d heat is not that bad, y u go faint na? abi u b ajebutter? )lol

Lol, babe, me and heat are like petrol and fire. We no dey mix at all at all.........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=finecheek12]@ken u ve my no na, call me

i misplaced my phone...new line....send me ur number to my email
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2014
namelesss:

Your business has carried you away from this thread... cry lol
Do you have any idea hw long it takes to issue a permit for student visa?

Na so we see am oh....am still here all the same.

Student Visas normally take 2-5 weeks to process once all the correct documentation has been supplied.

Express visas take 1-3 weeks to process.

And it is valid for 1year.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2014
please my questions are for hw long will d airline take care of ur hotel bills as soon as u land dubai and is it possible for one to tak 2 or 3 months visit visa to dubai and always renew it for ur choice of staying?? plssss help.. thanks I will b glad if u help.... am new here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ty207: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
ken1982: hi guys...long time....nairaland was blocked in uae for a while...only just realised it came bk up....i am noticing that there are new forumites running this thread as of now...why is that so please...n where is ogapaktakpata
NO start wetin you no fit finish grin cheesy just move on
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2014
fohiss: please my questions are for hw long will d airline take care of ur hotel bills as soon as u land dubai and is it possible for one to tak 2 or 3 months visit visa to dubai and always renew it for ur choice of staying?? plssss help.. thanks I will b glad if u help.... am new here

Airlines will certainly book you to cover the period of your visa. Meaning if your visa is for 1month be ready for them to book 1month hotel for you especially Emirates. But if you can search and go through hotels, they can arrange your visa and you just book 2 or 3night stay without even paying yet until you arrive dubai.

As for your 2 or 3months visa to get that one no be here oh...

They dont renew visas here in Dubai only renew Residence permit, Once your visa ends you must exit and stay out of dubai for 1 full month before you can re-apply for another dubai visit/tourist visa.

Hope this helps.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adigunomomama(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2014
@justi4jesus...pls dear I need ur help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2014
adigunomomama: @justi4jesus...pls dear I need ur help

yes tell me.......am all ears but dont add me on bbm or send me a mail like others cos my contacts are all over....i can assist you here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2014
adigunomomama: @justi4jesus...pls dear I need ur help

hmm u already sent me a mail...sorry i wont reply but just ask anything you intend to know and everyone in the house will assist you with the necessary infos if we have.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Airlines will certainly book you to cover the period of your visa. Meaning if your visa is for 1month be ready for them to book 1month hotel for you especially Emirates. But if you can search and go through hotels, they can arrange your visa and you just book 2 or 3night stay without even paying yet until you arrive dubai.

They dont renew visas here in Dubai only renew Residence permit, Once you visa visa ends you must exit and stay out of dubai for 1month full month before you can re-apply for another dubai visit visa.

Hope this helps.

Justi, do you have any clear information regarding these new visas they want to start issuing? Especially the Multiple entry work visa (Although I heard its going to be restricted to some countries)

Also to the person that tried to send me a mail (sorry I can't remember your moniker), please ask your questions here biko.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by joeycasper: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2014
Tickets charges for dubai are about $700 and keep in mind that living over there is bit expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adigunomomama(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

hmm u already sent me a mail...sorry i wont reply but just ask anything you intend to know and everyone in the house will assist you with the necessary infos if we have.

Thanks

Ooooh! Smiles, ok dear, Nothing Much, just need 1st hand info abt travelling to the UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2014
adigunomomama:

Ooooh! Smiles, ok dear, Nothing Much, just need 1st hand info abt travelling to the UAE

Read from Page 0..............All heads have been put together to feed newbies with firsthand info..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2014
monchouchou:

Justi, do you have any clear information regarding these new visas they want to start issuing? Especially the Multiple entry work visa (Although I heard its going to be restricted to some countries)

Also to the person that tried to send me a mail (sorry I can't remember your moniker), please ask your questions here biko.

Yes i read it on Gulf news and here is the link to the visa fees they will be charging.

http://gulfbusiness.com/2014/08/uae-implements-new-visa-fees-policy/#.U-hhJdySwno
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes i read it on Gulf news and here is the link to the visa fees they will be charging.

http://gulfbusiness.com/2014/08/uae-implements-new-visa-fees-policy/#.U-hhJdySwno

Thanks smiley Most of the sites only give information about the fees. They don't say anything about how it will be implemented and what it entails
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

They dont renew visas here in Dubai only renew Residence permit, Once your visa ends you must exit and stay out of dubai for 1 full month before you can re-apply for another dubai visit/tourist visa.

Hope this helps.

...... thanks alot I really appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2014
monchouchou:

Thanks smiley Most of the sites only give information about the fees. They don't say anything about how it will be implemented and what it entails

na so me too see am oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin

justi4jesu:

na so me too see am oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2014
monchouchou:

You can call immigration directly on their hotline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.