Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659895 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Festus2black: He said I can aply for labour card dat will enable me secure a job

Labour card is issued AFTER you have a job!!! Your employer applies for it for you!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2014
monchouchou:

Labour card is issued AFTER you have a job!!! Your employer applies for it for you!

lol cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol cheesy

grin grin, or am I wrong? Is there another way to magically obtain a labour card while under a visit/tourist visa and then use the labor card to search for jobs
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
monchouchou:

grin grin, or am I wrong? Is there another way to magically obtain a labour card while under a visit/tourist visa and then use the labor card to search for jobs

Not at all, you are 100% correct.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by undisputed25(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
@just4jesu pls what type of job could a female get there and what's the total cost for that resident visa and whats the salary range at least ... Pls I need a response I have the money now but I which to know more about the country Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
undisputed25: @just4jesu pls what type of job could a female get there and what's the total cost for that resident visa and whats the salary range at least ... Pls I need a response I have the money now but I which to know more about the country Thanks
"I HAVE THE MONEY NOW" .Please don't attract thieves to yourself.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by undisputed25(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
samtol4: "I HAVE THE MONEY NOW" .Please don't attract thieves to yourself.
Thanks for your brotherly advise just eager and willing to get answers to the questions
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by undisputed25(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
samtol4: "I HAVE THE MONEY NOW" .Please don't attract thieves to yourself.
Thanks for your brotherly advise just eager and wishing to get answers to the questions on time
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adigunomomama(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls house, help on this...

Is it possible for someone to enta with 60days tourist entry visa and get a job with a Sponsorship for 3yrs freezones job after the expired 60days tourist.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ahahahahah you attracted me ooo although theres nothing u can do for me asides being my flat mate so if you will become my flat mate as dubai accommodation is planning to break my bones i wont mind someone to share a studio with cos all the ones they've been getting for me aint reasonable... Im planning to move middle of october after i get back from cape town cheesy

undisputed25: @just4jesu pls what type of job could a female get there and what's the total cost for that resident visa and whats the salary range at least ... Pls I need a response I have the money now but I which to know more about the country Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Brother this thing na one step after the other get to dubai first, settle down and chart your course on where and how to scout for the job whether na labor market or free zone... They both have their advantages and disadvantages.... Upon conclusion of my research i would go for labor visa any day any time its just praying to get a very gud one cos they seem to be established and since the primary purpose of going to dubai is for that purpose u at least wld enjoy job security for the time which your contract lapses...

adigunomomama: Pls house, help on this...

Is it possible for someone to enta with 60days tourist entry visa and get a job with a Sponsorship for 3yrs freezones job after the expired 60days tourist.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2014
pls can dis forum recommend a travel agency or wia to obtain visa in nigeria to us,am asking dis bkus sum quotes above me says u can get a visa through a UAE resident,meaning i must consult agent/thief.....lolssss,can u jez imagine a close friend of mine said bkus we are bossom friend,he's going to get me a two month tourist visa for #180,000,now my question is dat,can dis forum put us through on how to get uae visa@ d exact price............kumasimita
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2014
adigunomomama: Pls house, help on this...

Yes sure it is possible.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
If my brain cells arent sleeping when i called my former office yesterday, im sure she told me its the same price for both 2weeks & 2months and they can give u three months at their own discretion... Price given was N25,000

God bless ur friend though for charging u exorbitantly...

Teeklef: pls can dis forum recommend a travel agency or wia to obtain visa in nigeria to us,am asking dis bkus sum quotes above me says u can get a visa through a UAE resident,meaning i must consult agent/thief.....lolssss,can u jez imagine a close friend of mine said bkus we are bossom friend,he's going to get me a two month tourist visa for #180,000,now my question is dat,can dis forum put us through on how to get uae visa@ d exact price............kumasimita
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2014

A female can get any job ranging from Security,Sales,Customer Service, Secretary, Front desk. etc etc Just same kind of jobs a female can do back in Nigeria. No difference.

What cost, after getting a job it is the responsibility of your employer to apply for a resident visa for you. So you dont pay for resident visa and any agent that lures you to arrange residence visa for you just wants to eat your money.

So many victims are back in Nigeria after giving their money for agents to arrange residence visa for them. To get residence visa without securing a job is never easy especially if you dont have the right source to go about it. Forget it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
drumma:
If my brain cells arent sleeping when i called my former office yesterday, im sure she told me its the same price for both 2weeks & 2months and they can give u three months at their own discretion... Price given was N25,000

2months tourist visa for N25,000 hmmm hard to believe. Even tour agencies here cannot offer you that price for 2months visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

2months tourist visa for N25,000 hmmm hard to believe. Even tour agencies here cannot offer you that price for 2months visa.

so,how much do you think d price is?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2014
drumma:

lolssss,abi nao,he wants to recover both his visa and ticket fee 2ru me ni
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2014
@justi4jesu... Sounds crazy yeah but look at it this way... Most standard travel agencies in nigeria process dubai visa for 140$ and how do i know this, i used to work with wakanow and all through the industry thats the rate we charge.... Dont let anybody fool u we get sales by volume and that volumes increases our negotiating factor hence the reason its done for 25k and heres why if my company does visa at 25k for 100people asides the fact that im able to negotiate better visa offer from dubai, i am guaranteed that 70% of those people will come to me for hotel or flight and thats why most agencies do more of packages .... Dubai visa aint Gold

justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2014
I think u shld help his condition

Teeklef:
lolssss,abi nao,he wants to recover both his visa and ticket fee 2ru me ni
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2014
drumma: I think u shld help his condition

hahahaha,brodaly,u no try at all oo,me self broke pass broken bottle
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2014
drumma: @justi4jesu... Sounds crazy yeah but look at it this way... Most standard travel agencies in nigeria process dubai visa for 140$ and how do i know this, i used to work with wakanow and all through the industry thats the rate we charge.... Dont let anybody fool u we get sales by volume and that volumes increases our negotiating factor hence the reason its done for 25k and heres why if my company does visa at 25k for 100people asides the fact that im able to negotiate better visa offer from dubai, i am guaranteed that 70% of those people will come to me for hotel or flight and thats why most agencies do more of packages .... Dubai visa aint Gold

bro,are u now categorically telling us that we can apply for visa through wakanow?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Teeklef:
bro,are u now categorically telling us that we can apply for visa through wakanow?

i think so too
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2014
drumma: @justi4jesu... Sounds crazy yeah but look at it this way... Dubai visa aint Gold

This is where you got it all wrong

No one insinuated that..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ Teeklef... Im categorically telling u that u can apply for ur dubai visa via wakanow or any other established travel company.... As for travel agents? My hands are off mbok

N:B it is always advisable to have ur flight ticket before u request for a visa because they always will process your visa max 5 days prior ur travel date.

Thanks

Teeklef:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
@justi4jesu mbok just joking jor... U don dash our grand mother ur sense of humour nii

justi4jesu:

This is where you got it all wrong

No one insinuated that..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
drumma:
@justi4jesu mbok just joking jor... U don dash our grand mother ur sense of humour nii

Yes i fail to identify sarcasm when i see one smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oya pele baba oko mii.... How fa u get room to let for that place i don tire to dey search

justi4jesu:

Yes i fail to identify sarcasm when i see one smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
drumma:
@ Teeklef... Im categorically telling u that u can apply for ur dubai visa via wakanow or any other established travel company.... As for travel agents? My hands are off mbok

N:B it is always advisable to have ur flight ticket before u request for a visa because they always will process your visa max 5 days prior ur travel date.

Thanks

This is new information. So bazically if I want visa to travel Dubai for job purposes all I need do is cough up 25000 naira provided I have travel ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
drumma: Oya pele baba oko mii.... How fa u get room to let for that place i don tire to dey search

If you need a Studio or Flat i can arrange that for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ifax(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

I've always paid $150 for tourist visa. That's the 2 month visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifax:

I've always paid $150 for tourist visa. That's the 2 month visa

Agreed like i said i have not seen here in Dubai or maybe am yet to know the place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.