Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659932 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Exactly..... Easy & stress free

frostmate:

This is new information. So bazically if I want visa to travel Dubai for job purposes all I need do is cough up 25000 naira provided I have travel ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Flat ke where will i get that kinda money Pls i wont mind a cheap studio. Whats the best price u can get me per month?

justi4jesu:

If you need a Studio or Flat i can arrange that for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

Agreed like i said i have not seen here in Dubai or maybe am yet to know the place.

actually i have see one at garhound area. 9ja guys are making so much money from that agency.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
bobkezel:
actually i have see one at garhound area. 9ja guys are making so much money from that agency.

Which agency make i call them tomorrow and hear from them but dont bother it will be hidden as it is not allowed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
drumma: Flat ke where will i get that kinda money Pls i wont mind a cheap studio. Whats the best price u can get me per month?

The area depends on the cost. You can't compare price of a studio in Dubai Marina or Jumeirah lake towers to Satwa or Deira.

Deira is cheaper and also the market is located there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks bro... Can i get 1500AED max in deira?

I really need it to finalize my plans but this accommodation is really delaying me....

Anyone who's interested in sharing apartment with me in dubai? Male/female professionals with no excess baggages

justi4jesu:

The area depends on the cost. You can't compare price of a studio in Dubai Marina or Jumeirah lake towers to Satwa or Deira.

Deira is cheaper and also the market is located there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
drumma: Thanks bro... Can i get 1500AED max in deira?

I really need it to finalize my plans but this accommodation is really delaying me....

Anyone who's interested in sharing apartment with me in dubai? Male/female professionals with no excess baggages

Lol you funny sha...Not in dubai then you can search outskirts of sharjah of Ajman.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
How much can i get them?

justi4jesu:

Lol you funny sha...Not in dubai then you can search outskirts of sharjah of Ajman.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
drumma plss can u help wit wakanow customer care no... so as to book Nd fly wit dem too maybe we could end up been roomate if positive reply. . thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ifax(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
fohiss: drumma plss can u help wit wakanow customer care no... so as to book Nd fly wit dem too maybe we could end up been roomate if positive reply. . thanks

Their number is on their website
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks for giving me hope kevin4jesu i actually budgeted 250k for my 3months stay..... I think i can finalize now

kelvin4jesu:

Yes you can get, I do pay 2000 aed for my own a room and Palour self contained I lived in Al baraha which is a walkable distance to al muteena and dierra

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kevin4jesu now youve thrown me back to square one ooo are you saying coming dubai to search for work isnt viable now? Im planning to come and work in the travel& tourism industry are u saying i stand no chance with me being an amadeus guru

kelvin4jesu:
Dont be Decieved, if you come UAE with tourist visa is a pity cos you will be at the mercy of human resources agents, pls be warned, say no to modern slavery of labour employment visa, where u will work like
elephant and eat like ant.
No Freezone zone Employment visa pls stay back.
My advice.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2014
can anyone give me an idea of a likely business that anyone can do from Abu Dhabi? If I am to work at Abu Dhabi, what's the cost of moving to Dubai and how convenient can it be moving at late hours?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 4:10am On Sep 20, 2014
drumma: Kevin4jesu now youve thrown me back to square one ooo are you saying coming dubai to search for work isnt viable now? Im planning to come and work in the travel& tourism industry are u saying i stand no chance with me being an amadeus guru

this guy you funny shaaa, travel and tourism abi ? If you dont mind a salary of 60 k per month shaa, thats if you even see without stress.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Dont be Decieved, if you come UAE with tourist visa is a pity cos you will be at the mercy of human resources agents, pls be warned, say no to modern slavery of labour employment visa, where u will work like

My advice.

True words on marble... wink

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2014
drumma: How much can i get them?

1st Question: Have you seen any rent ranging from 1500 AED to 2000AED Studio aka Self Contain on Dubizzle? If Yes, I need the Link.

If No then your question has been answered, Be wise, Dont carry 1500 or 2000aed on your mind come hang leg for Here.

Also Note it there are some areas you will live and no one will want to come stay with you e.g Al Baraha, Please dont go there.

And also note that most houses you don't pay monthly, you must pay quarterly,Bi-yearly etc as the case may be.

Am telling you as it is, No need to butter sweet the situation, then after you get here you start experiencing otherwise.

My 2cents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2014
ugsams: can anyone give me an idea of a likely business that anyone can do from Abu Dhabi? If I am to work at Abu Dhabi, what's the cost of moving to Dubai and how convenient can it be moving at late hours?

If you stay on the edge of Dubai and the travel to Abu Dhabi it wouldn't be that much of an issue though.

It helps if you live in Al Barsha, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim. If you're starting from Deira, that will be a pain, especially on your return journey.

Having a good cruising car makes a big difference.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

Yes you can get, I do pay 2000 aed for my own a room and Palour self contained I lived in Al baraha which is a walkable distance to al muteena and dierra

Al baraha hmmmmm, becareful bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
My advice.

How does one go about the free zone employment visa? Is it from naija here or does one have to take the plunge and get to Dubai for the job search? And as regards job search Abu Dhabi or Dubai which citi has the most opportunities?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Horluphysiryor: Al baraha hmmmmm, becareful bro

I wont advice my enemy to live there if you want rest of mind.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2014
A good and responsible human being will never live in Al bahara @ all intending travellers never think of going to live in al bahara cuz u not gonna have a glorious testimony to share at the end of the day.#fact# @ madam justi4jesu how u dey longest time
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2014
@ kelvin4jesu am sure u not legal in UAE take that from me!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Horluphysiryor: A good and responsible human being will never live in Al bahara @ all intending travellers never think of going to live in al bahara cuz u not gonna have a glorious testimony to share at the end of the day.#fact# @ madam justi4jesu how u dey longest time

My dear am fine thanks, i don't know why people keep giving anyhow advice the way they feel like.

Anyone that tells you he or she lives in Al baraha is not responsible and shouldn't be taken serious.

If you are looking for cheap apartment or studio doesn't mean you should go and live where you cant sleep peacefully.

You guys please be wise.............I have made it clear drumma searching for an apartment that 1500 aed or 2000 aed will not get him a studio that so he better thinks twice.

He better budgets from 4000 aed and Above.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2014
drumma: How much can i get them?

4000 AED and Above.

Like you said Dubai Visa no be Gold but Accommodation is Gold in Dubai.

If you budget lower than that then OYO(On your own) will be your name when you land here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2014
I live in abu hail and we pay 4300aed monthly

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.