Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658751 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by pj3400(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
ichommy:
Lagos (LOS) To Dubai (DXB)
Depart: 25/05/2015
Kenya Airways
₦68,603
One way Ticket. Kenya is the cheapest currently. Qatar Airways
₦91,068
Ethiopian Airlines
₦106,463 Turkish Airlines ₦114,779 Etihad Airways
₦114,933 Egyptair ₦137,113

Pls do you have any idea of return ticket? I mean to and fro from Lagos to Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
pj3400:

Pls do you have any idea of return ticket? I mean to and fro from Lagos to Dubai

check Wakanow.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolokolobi(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2015
Google emirates or any of the airlines...etihad, turk ish airlines, Ethiopia airlines and the current ticket prices will come up. Emirate had been at $801 for some time now. Did I forget arik?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ichommy(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
pj3400:

Which date? I will help u check later.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 5:15pm On May 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 11:52pm On May 18, 2015
urgent please.

a friend of mine really want to book a ticket through wakanow.com (Qatar airways) and was told that they (wakanow) don't give OK TO BOARD and someone in dubai said is compulsory because without it immigration officer might not allow him to board.

what do u advice him to do and he would fly by Wednesday?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
Please I need urgent reply, how much can I do Dubai 2weeks visa and how can I go about it thanks.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On May 19, 2015
nodawa:
urgent please.

a friend of mine really want to book a ticket through wakanow.com (Qatar airways) and was told that they (wakanow) don't give OK TO BOARD and someone in dubai said is compulsory because without it immigration officer might not allow him to board.

He should call the person that got the visa for him/her.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2015
UAE and their laws, I guys those legislative officers in Nigeria should start something new hahahahhahhahah.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2015
nodawa:
urgent please.

y nt book directly from Qatar airlines Website...i dnt really trust all dose agent website bla bla bla...i prefer direct booking frm the airline website or go n book it at the airport

#Biggy Ranks..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
Glory be to God, Got to Dubai yesterday 5:45am, presently in Sharjah, thou was little fazed by the show of reactions of NIS but later maneuverd... Thanks to the house for their supportive information during the struggle. Am now on the job hunt, would rely appreciate useful information on latest jobs as well.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

They have to start somewhere,Not all Filipinos and other nationals do good jobs, you can never see a Nigerian working as a Maid but all maids if not 95% in the UAE are Filipinos. The so called security jobs Nigerians are doing and you are talking about, that gives them up to #200,000 as monthly salary and most of them with Transportation and Accommodation inclusive.

Who pays that much in Nigeria for someone without even Waec certificate.

Here you can see a guy/lady working as sales,security,waitress without O level certificate and the salary can never be compared to Nigeria.

That security you see there, next time you come on holiday in maybe months or 1 year, you can go find out about him and you will be told he has resigned for a better job.

Rome wasn't built in a day. They pay securities in Nigeria #15,000(from this same money he will pay transport to work and feeding) tell me how much he gets at the end of the day.

Any job here is better than in Nigeria. The most important thing 'Don't be illegal. Whatever your hand find, do it well and with all your heart and keep pushing for better tomorrow.

Ask those Filipinos when they moved to Dubai, some were here even before they built Burj Khalifa smiley and the likes, so tell me why they won't be working with Emirates Airline(Hello Tomorrow) smiley

Dubai is all about Gulf Experience, once you have started from somewhere and you are focused and also work towards it without relenting then the sky will be your stepping stone.

On a lighter note, allow them to enjoy their various jobs if need be.
am so impressed with that response. u sure said it all.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2015
kaizenBash:
Glory be to God, Got to Dubai yesterday 5:45am, presently in Sharjah, thou was little fazed by the show of reactions of NIS but later maneuverd... Thanks to the house for their supportive information during the struggle. Am now on the job hunt, would rely appreciate useful information on latest jobs as well.
baba u done enter? praise God watin does yeye Nis people ask you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by opmoore(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2015
kaizenBash:
...God be with you...I will be following your posts closely now...Firstly,what's the duration of your Visa and how much do you buy your One way ticket and if its round trip...How much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
smithsydny:
baba u done enter? praise God watin does yeye Nis people ask you?
dem usual question, they showed me d printed age restriction law, delayed me for abot 30minutes, bt was later freed wen I offered a little tip.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2015
opmoore:
...God be with you...I will be following your posts closely now...Firstly,what's the duration of your Visa and how much do you buy your One way ticket and if its round trip...How much.
amen, ts 3months visa, I flew Kenya got it 117k, round trip
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Godsuport: 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
Uae is a land of oportunities u can work here in six month to one year ur standard of living wil be far beter dan many graduate in nigeria i ve a frd here who works in an eatries, in six month he has sent two cars home as am talkin nw he still works dere nd is doin wonderfully well. nd pls u cant compare d filipinos nd nigerians we are beter dan dem in all ways. I rest my case kallase
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daomi(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
Pls house am in a cross road, I dnt knw whc to chose btw dubai and qatar I want to go and husstle out there,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2015
kaizenBash:
amen, ts 3months visa, I flew Kenya got it 117k, round trip

Y did u get a round trip ticket??tot u wnt to look 4 work...

Anywayz congratz Tho....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daomi(m): 3:19am On May 20, 2015
daomi:
Pls house am in a cross road, I dnt knw whc to chose btw dubai and qatar I want to go and husstle out there,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=daomi post=33909691][/quote] Dubai is ok
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

Anywayz congratz Tho....
since ts not an employment visa, i was told getting a one way ticket would show you aint coming back anytime soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

Anywayz congratz Tho....

It's not possible to go with one way ticket when you aren't holding an employment visa or residence permit. Your ticket must be a return ticket.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On May 20, 2015
daomi:

It's up to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

It's not possible to go with one way ticket when you aren't holding an employment visa or residence permit. Your ticket must be a return ticket.

oh...i neva knew oo...

Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2015
kaizenBash:
since ts not an employment visa, i was told getting a one way ticket would show you aint coming back anytime soon.

oh..i neva knew oo.

Wish you success in your job Hunt..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ichommy(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

oh..i neva knew oo.

Wish you success in your job Hunt..
Now u know. So plan return ticket money o. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
ichommy:
Now u know. So plan return ticket money o. cheesy
abi ooo

so wats gonna happen to the return ticket...can one sell it or what
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

so wats gonna happen to the return ticket...can
one sell it or what
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2015
kaizenBash:

one sell it or what

since u aint comng bck 4 nw
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ifax(f): 9:34am On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

one sell it or what

since u aint comng bck 4 nw

You can't sell it. The difference between one way and return isn't that much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ichommy(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

abi ooo

so wats gonna happen to the return ticket...can one sell it or what

Sell Wetin, if u get a job u have to exit UAE Nah you can use ya Ticket back till ya Employment visa will be ready. You can go to Free zone like Kish Island if you don't want to come to Naija. Kish is 45 Min by Air from Dubai.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.