Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It (11089 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by mecussey(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
ODE in fulani is a rich man, but Dangote is owing me. If na my money u dey find, u don fail be that.

@ Idowuogbo or watin... I have only posted two and you telling me its enough. You wey don post more than 10 is not enough right?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
mecussey: ODE in fulani is a rich man, but Dangote is owing me. If na my money u dey find, u don fail be that.

@ Idowuogbo or watin... I have only posted two and you telling me its enough. You wey don post more than 10 is not enough right?
Woeva! Just keep it down.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 12, 2013
mecussey:

Haha, i got you there. I know you ve been a victim even though you claim to be a virgin, but I dont bloody care. If you enter my trap, i go still pound you and throw you out. Any reasonable girl should know that sex b4 marriage is a sin and without condom is a "worser " sin, and having an abortion is the "worstest" sin. Doing it the 3rd time the worstestest sin, well that one concerns you and her. Let her continue banging
sin now has grades abi,brother if u have ever lied in your life, belv me,you arent better than she is. Let the matter die and pls offer some advs on the way forward,the deed has been done.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by leo95: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2013
i know what am about to say might not make sense to this tread, but ladies are wicked. i enjoy when guys make dem cry. when dey make up their mind to hurt you, they become someone with no conscience. i just came out of a heart break as well. i just hate girls/ladies. so painful dat all my siblings are girls. world wud hv been better without d female sex
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by pheyikemi: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2013
leo95: i know what am about to say is going might not make sense to this tread, but ladies are wicked. i enjoy when guys make dem cry. when dey make up their mind to hurt you, they become someone with no conscience. i just came out of a heart break as well. i just hate girls/ladies. so painful dat all my siblings are girls. world wud hv been better without d female sex
Thk God u knew ur post wasn't gonna make any sense. When u enjoy pple inflicting pain/ hurting others, then u seriously need a check up. Pple suffer heart breaks on daily basis and they move on wiv their lives. U r nt d 1st to suffer heart break nd u won't be d last. Coming out of a heartbreak and u becoming stronger determines d kinda person u are. If u can't handle a heartbreak I wonder hw u will handle a job loss. Beta let go of d bitterness u r building up in u and move on. Thk God life has been made easy 4d likes of u wt d advent of gay-ism since u hate ladies

5 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2013
I think it is better d way you told him for future reference. He ddnt pick call dnt ever call him again.
You have dropped sms 4him dats fine. Send him an email abt the pregnancy again then keep the mail as well
As for me i hav all over conversations both on BB (thank God for saved history) & emails. So as my child is growing up to know anythg, i wil show her all ds as evidences.
HAve u informed any of his family members? i think u shld carry dem along as well. Let them know u aint telling them to persuade him but 2 let them know cos of the future.
His own family was aware but dey neglected me and nobody came for the naming or ask till now if i had dat child or not. SO you can imagine wot i went thru emotionally. But i appreciate my family more cos the least expected ones call me from time to time and send money to me.Infact God has bn faithful.

Please be strong and forget heart break for now. Think of wot u r going to go thru during dat pregnancy. Your environment, peple ard u esp if u r staying wit ur parents cos If u r staying alone, it is better and ur friends as well.
I was alone all thru mine cos i was staying alone. Am a reserved person in d house i was dn so nobody culd confront me let alone insult me. I dont keep friends like dat. People even respected me more cos of the way i carried myself till i put to bed. I left dat area later cos i dnt want the guy to trace me.

You need to be very strong if u consider ursef an emotional personal.
One thing shld keep you moving on now, dat CHILD!! Ur joy wil start d day u see d heartbeat, it wil increase the day u feel d movement and ur joy wil be full d day u bring a soul to ds world.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Leo95 is the SI unit of f*cktardness.

Peeps I know have lost their parent, miscarried their child or are still trying to conceive a child and you are here spewing over a heartbreak.

Petrified Brainles f*cktard

Nikky good advice n encouragement
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by leo95: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2013
there are things you cant let go easily,even the op cant testify, she is going to kip calling and sending sms. what i went tru, i dont wish it on an enemy.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2013
nikkykay: I think it is better d way you told him for future reference. He ddnt pick call dnt ever call him again.
You have dropped sms 4him dats fine. Send him an email abt the pregnancy again then keep the mail as well
As for me i hav all over conversations both on BB (thank God for saved history) & emails. So as my child is growing up to know anythg, i wil show her all ds as evidences.
HAve u informed any of his family members? i think u shld carry dem along as well. Let them know u aint telling them to persuade him but 2 let them know cos of the future.
His own family was aware but dey neglected me and nobody came for the naming or ask till now if i had dat child or not. SO you can imagine wot i went thru emotionally. But i appreciate my family more cos the least expected ones call me from time to time and send money to me.Infact God has bn faithful.

Please be strong and forget heart break for now. Think of wot u r going to go thru during dat pregnancy. Your environment, peple ard u esp if u r staying wit ur parents cos If u r staying alone, it is better and ur friends as well.
I was alone all thru mine cos i was staying alone. Am a reserved person in d house i was dn so nobody culd confront me let alone insult me. I dont keep friends like dat. People even respected me more cos of the way i carried myself till i put to bed. I left dat area later cos i dnt want the guy to trace me.

You need to be very strong if u consider ursef an emotional personal.
One thing shld keep you moving on now, dat CHILD!! Ur joy wil start d day u see d heartbeat, it wil increase the day u feel d movement and ur joy wil be full d day u bring a soul to ds world.

I av d txt msgs I sent im on ma fone,facebuk msgs too,I screengrapd al d msgs he sent on bbm n watsapp too...jst lyk u said,I wil send im a mail cos of future refrences...I stay alone too...av contactd hs mum n siblings...ma dad tod he had too,xo dey r cmin ova 2c ma dad ds wikend(wil kip u updated)...m going 2do evrytn posible 2b strng 4 ma baby...cnt wait to av d bundle of joy in ma arms...m nt calin im again,av even deletd hs no,he hs dltd me 4rm hs bbm n fb list too...al I jst wnt is if u can advise me on tins 2do 2kip me busy...tnk u xo much
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by grimandevil: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2013
poster continue wit abortion, is d beat option, make sure u go back to him after u hv aborted dis one, mayb d next 3 future abortion den keep d babe, keeping d baby now is a mistake, abort
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2013
op pls ignore last post
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2013
biolabee: op pls ignore last post
tnx
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
biolabee: op pls ignore last post
grin grin
Hummingbird: I av d txt msgs I sent im on ma fone,facebuk msgs too,I screengrapd al d msgs he sent on bbm n watsapp too...jst lyk u said,I wil send im a mail cos of future refrences...I stay alone too...av contactd hs mum n siblings...ma dad tod he had too,xo dey r cmin ova 2c ma dad ds wikend(wil kip u updated)...m going 2do evrytn posible 2b strng 4 ma baby...cnt wait to av d bundle of joy in ma arms...m nt calin im again,av even deletd hs no,he hs dltd me 4rm hs bbm n fb list too...al I jst wnt is if u can advise me on tins 2do 2kip me busy...tnk u xo much
Good & u r fortunate dat his family is giving u listening ears but dnt do as if u need them for anythg just for dm to know u r carrying dir child. But dont rely on dm too much please. And the only reason dat cbhuld shld bear dir name is if dey are responsible for him or her from now on.
U dont need dem to persuade him like i said earlier.
He has moved on for him to delete u from fb & co just like mine 2 cheesy
Make sure every msg u r sending to his pple r archived, if possible ur conversations on d phone and the one dey wil hv wit ur dad.
Please dnt dream of settling down wit dat guy. Even if he decides to take up his responsibilities, open an account dat he can always drop money for you.
Things to keep u busy?
Aint u working? if u r, just concentrate on ur work! u go in d mor, come back in d eve! that shld keep u busy enuff.
It wl get 2 a stage in d pregnancy dat u wont like to do anythg depending on ur body but just b strong.
Or wot r u doing presently?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
nikkykay:
grin grin

Good & u r fortunate dat his family is giving u listening ears but dnt do as if u need them for anythg just for dm to know u r carrying dir child. But dont rely on dm too much please. And the only reason dat cbhuld shld bear dir name is if dey are responsible for him or her from now on.
Make sure every msg u r sending to his pple r archived, if possible ur conversations on d phone and the one dey wil hv wit ur dad.
Please dnt dream of settling down wit dat guy. Even if he decides to take up his responsibilities, open an account dat he can always drop money for you.
Things to keep u busy?
Aint u working? if u r, just concentrate on ur work! u go in d mor, come back in d eve! that shld keep u busy enuff.
It wl get 2 a stage in d pregnancy dat u wont like to do anythg depending on ur body but just b strong.
God, poster abeg call dis lady. She's Nikkimazinggg...
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
nikkykay:
grin grin

Things to keep u busy?
M workin for ma dad,he's into haulaging..so am his p.a/secretary/accountant...xo its nt lyk I go to work evryday..he actualy hs a seretary/accountant..he only fixd me up wen I ws always indoor...ma dad ws actualy planin to tak me out of d country..bt dis pregnancy hs ruined eveytin(though I dnt regret caryin a child in me)..bk to ma question...wat else can I do dan siting down out @ om(cos I knw dat wil b ma dad's nxt instruction)he may even ban me from going to work nw,since I do little or ntn @ work before...tnk u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Abbott(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Well, if you are appropriately qualified, you should take up teaching. It is engaging and sort of therapeutic especially if they are children or adolescents. You also get to impart their lives, positively o. Otherwise, go learn something new, an instrument(Keyboard), a new language or join a new appropriate professional group and write their exams.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abbott: Well, if you are appropriately qualified, you should take up teaching. It is engaging and sort of therapeutic especially if they are children or adolescents. You also get to impart their lives, positively o. Otherwise, go learn something new, an instrument(Keyboard), a new language or join a new appropriate professional group and write their exams.
aite..tnx..wil b considering it
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
God, poster abeg call dis lady. She's Nikkimazinggg...
cheesy cheesy
Experience is d most outstanding teacher in life. Thanks tho!
Hummingbird:
M workin for ma dad,he's into haulaging..so am his p.a/secretary/accountant...xo its nt lyk I go to work evryday..he actualy hs a seretary/accountant..he only fixd me up wen I ws always indoor...ma dad ws actualy planin to tak me out of d country..bt dis pregnancy hs ruined eveytin(though I dnt regret caryin a child in me)..bk to ma question...wat else can I do dan siting down out @ om(cos I knw dat wil b ma dad's nxt instruction)he may even ban me from going to work nw,since I do little or ntn @ work before...tnk u
Yes i support ur dad if he stops u from going to d office. U r alone now and loneliness can really weigh u down dreby making u to think wrongly.
Like someone said, since u r educated, look 4 a school where u can teach i mean a nursery/primary sch. This is even give u d opportunity to learn more abt children. Dnt mind ur salary.
Beg ur dad not to stop the salary he is giving u as his worker.
Going to learn anythg now can b so boring so i wont support dat.
I pray u get a teaching job cos it wil even give u time to rest.
Put ur trust in God and He wil surprise u in a miraculous way. Trust me it works
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
nikkykay:
cheesy cheesy
Experience is d most outstanding teacher in life. Thanks tho!

Yes i support ur dad if he stops u from going to d office. U r alone now and loneliness can really weigh u down dreby making u to think wrongly.
Like someone said, since u r educated, look 4 a school where u can teach i mean a nursery/primary sch. This is even give u d opportunity to learn more abt children. Dnt mind ur salary.
Beg ur dad not to stop the salary he is giving u as his worker.
Going to learn anythg now can b so boring so i wont support dat.
I pray u get a teaching job cos it wil even give u time to rest.
Put ur trust in God and He wil surprise u in a miraculous way. Trust me it works
bout dat teaching..criously ma dad wnt alow dat,he's very popular in ma area,xo he wudnt wnt me to do dat..so mayb u'l sugest any oda tin I can do dat he wil b apy wit...plus m I rily ok?eva since I brushed ma teeth dis mawnin,av bn trowin up,evrytn I eat sims nt to setle in ma tommy even til nw..I dnt fil comfortable until I trow it al out..tnk u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hummingbird: bout dat teaching..criously ma dad wnt alow dat,he's very popular in ma area,xo he wudnt wnt me to do dat..so mayb u'l sugest any oda tin I can do dat he wil b apy wit...plus m I rily ok?eva since I brushed ma teeth dis mawnin,av bn trowin up,evrytn I eat sims nt to setle in ma tommy even til nw..I dnt fil comfortable until I trow it al out..tnk u
Pregnancy symptoms u're experiencing.It's normal.If u however feel any severe discomfort,see a doctor.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
thorpido: Pregnancy symptoms u're experiencing.It's normal.If u however feel any severe discomfort,see a doctor.
xo earlyjst five weeks..dis wil be xoxo....
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hummingbird: bout dat teaching..criously ma dad wnt alow dat,he's very popular in ma area,xo he wudnt wnt me to do dat..so mayb u'l sugest any oda tin I can do dat he wil b apy wit...plus m I rily ok?eva since I brushed ma teeth dis mawnin,av bn trowin up,evrytn I eat sims nt to setle in ma tommy even til nw..I dnt fil comfortable until I trow it al out..tnk u

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You r 100% okay my dear! That is beginning into d journey of motherhood.
U wil going thru ds in ur first 3-4 mths. Pele wink
U can try water melon to gve u back d fluid u r losing. I used to eat a whole pod dn lipsrsealed. try to eat different fruits
Mine sickness was not only in d morning, it was 24/7
Asper ur job, u dnt need to work ard ur area. I tot u said u stay alone? is ur place close to ur dad's house?
You can go 2 another area to work. Like if u stay in Yaba, u can go look for work on Island or Surulere.
You need to leave home to keep urself busy.
Altho as ur pregnancy grows older, u start to feel weaker esp during ur 1st trimester cos u r alrdy experiencing morning since and dat wont b welcome in working environment. Very u wil start spitting around embarassed
So mayb now u need to stay @home and rest. I think u wil need dat alot depending how d pregnancy treats u. Wot am saying is dat u may find out u dnt need a job later on.
If u r Christian, u can start going to church for morning programs to just leave home. Ur dad mayb happy wit u if he sees u as a godly lady now.
You shld start ur ante natal class @ ds stage cos dre r medicines dat u wil b given to help u & ur growing baby girl wink
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by michealja(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Am 23y i dnt have
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
nikkykay:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You r 100% okay my dear! That is beginning into d journey of motherhood.
U wil going thru ds in ur first 3-4 mths. Pele wink
U can try water melon to gve u back d fluid u r losing. I used to eat a whole pod dn lipsrsealed. try to eat different fruits
Mine sickness was not only in d morning, it was 24/7
Asper ur job, u dnt need to work ard ur area. I tot u said u stay alone? is ur place close to ur dad's house?
You can go 2 another area to work. Like if u stay in Yaba, u can go look for work on Island or Surulere.
You need to leave home to keep urself busy.
Altho as ur pregnancy grows older, u start to feel weaker esp during ur 1st trimester cos u r alrdy experiencing morning since and dat wont b welcome in working environment. Very u wil start spitting around embarassed
So mayb now u need to stay @home and rest. I think u wil need dat alot depending how d pregnancy treats u. Wot am saying is dat u may find out u dnt need a job later on.
If u r Christian, u can start going to church for morning programs to just leave home. Ur dad mayb happy wit u if he sees u as a godly lady now.
You shld start ur ante natal class @ ds stage cos dre r medicines dat u wil b given to help u & ur growing baby girl wink

awww...dis is going to be crious ooo...as per d job..m seeing ma dad tonight...he jst cam bk..we live very close,in d same nebohood..he owns d ous m stayin..I jst pray d mawnin sicknes doesn't continue lyk dis oo,I nearly vomited ma intestine today..(Wil kip u posted abt wateva he says in d evenin)I cnt bt apriciate you..tnk u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok np! I wish u all d best wit ur dad!
I hav told u alrdy u hav 2b strong! Dnt forget ur baby needs food 2grow as well! So as u r vomitting, make sure u r refilling ur stomach! Dats d more reason u need 2visit d hspital!
Pele all wil b well
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
nikkykay: Ok np! I wish u all d best wit ur dad!
I hav told u alrdy u hav 2b strong! Dnt forget ur baby needs food 2grow as well! So as u r vomitting, make sure u r refilling ur stomach! Dats d more reason u need 2visit d hspital!
Pele all wil b well
dnt u tink 5weeks is too early to register in d ospital?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
5weeks u say too early?
Muhehhehehehhehehe
U want to hear my story?
Frm 4weeks-28weeks, I was beggin God
Till I put to bed
Bt thnk God, all is history now
D joy surpasses it all
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dyt: 5weeks u say too early?
Muhehhehehehhehehe
U want to hear my story?
Frm 4weeks-28weeks, I was beggin God
Till I put to bed
Bt thnk God, all is history now
D joy surpasses it all
wat I xperinced today ehn..if it hapens tomoro,den I av to go n c a doctor cos am nt rily a fan of pain at al
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by pheyikemi: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hummingbird: wat I xperinced today ehn..if it hapens tomoro,den I av to go n c a doctor cos am nt rily a fan of pain at al
. Just make sure u dnt do any self prescription pls, esp at ds stage, d 1st trimester, cos any drug u use at ds stage may become teratogenic, except ur doctor says itz ok to use it. Teratogens cause birth defects in d fetus
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nope!5wks is not 2 early! Dey wl even ask u 2do scan 2 check d sac & see if foetus is found!
Ask u 2run some tests! 5wks is not 2early dear!
Just b @rest & enjoy d next 38wks wink
Like dyt & pheyikemi said dnt do any self prescription pls cos it may cause defect! Even paracetamol, u need 2let ur doc knw first!
Instd of seein a doc 2mrw, visit d ante natal section! D doc wl only tell u its a normal symptom!
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by ideee03(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hummingbird: Xriously abortion is the last tin on ma mind..av ad 3 for I'm in d past..n I dnt wana tie I'm dwn with d baby or make I'm marry me out of pity...I just finishd twkn to him..he wsnt even moved wit al ma cries n pleas..its lyk my lyf is crashin ryt in front of me lyk a pack of card
Three abortions for the same guy?sad story...my dear,u'v got to move on,...as for your baby,I can't advice u on what to do.It's ur decision.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hummingbird: wat I xperinced today ehn..if it hapens tomoro,den I av to go n c a doctor cos am nt rily a fan of pain at al

Heheheheheheh
My dear
Get use 2 d pain
Dis is nt pain o, wen d real one comes ehn, den u salute mothers
I pray 2 God 2 give u d strength n deliver like d hebrew women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty / Short Girls Rock !! / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.