Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It (11091 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 2:21am On Feb 11, 2013
pDude:

Which type of MARKER? Is it blue or red. Is it eraseable or permanent MARKER. Abeg tell us if MARKER normally makes noise grin grin

Rotfl
Auto correct from my fone jare! grin grin

Meant maker grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2013
190:

Dont worry i know where to catch you undecided

Let me see you try. Ode oniranu, olori ijapa. cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by sexybash(f): 4:49am On Feb 11, 2013
@ humming bird good luck with single parenting, it not easy but the lord is your strength , been a single parent it not easy expecially when you. Are not ready for it, but like they say impossible is nothing take care and remain focused.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2013
sexybash: @ humming bird good luck with single parenting, it not easy but the lord is your strength , been a single parent it not easy expecially when you. Are not ready for it, but like they say impossible is nothing take care and remain focused.
amen...tnk u very much
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2013
How old are you? do you have a family?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2013
andromida: How old are you? do you have a family?
m in ma early twenties,ma parent are very very ok,at least above d average nigerian..n dey are into dis wit me..eva since I told dem,dev bin suportiv
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Abbott(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Just for next time sakes: a man that sleeps with you and asks/requests/orders/demands you to abort DEFINITELY does not have your best interest at heart. On a priority scale of 1-10, you are number 10.

Abstain from pre-marital sex if you know you dont dream of single parenting/abortion. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2013
This is exactly wat my frnd is passing tru rite now. Their introduction is suppose to be by march dis yr, but the silly guy just realized she is not good for him again.

And, she is already pregnant for him. The ediot(guy) ve the guts to say she cnt satisfy him on bed. therefore, he cnt go into marriage with her. Can u imagine?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2013
I'm shouting loud and jumping up as I type this:

YOUNG GIRLS WHY DO U ALLOW UNPROTECTED SEX?

You said you've aborted three times.Didn't u ever hear of condoms?Don't u know how to calculate ur period and know when u are not safe?
I dey tire for girls o.Why don't u always apply common sense and understand that u need to protect your body cos at the end the female suffers more?
Anyway I wish u all the best with a life of single parenthood.It's not going to be easy but u have to keep your head up and make the best out of your life.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2013
nyere84: This is exactly wat my frnd is passing tru rite now. Their introduction is suppose to be by march dis yr, but the silly guy just realized she is not good for him again.

And, she is already pregnant for him. The ediot(guy) ve the guts to say she cnt satisfy him on bed. therefore, he cnt go into marriage with her. Can u imagine?
guys can be so callous...dey are xo @less..I jst got ma test result...m in ma sixth week..I undastnd wat ur friend must be going tru cos m going tru hell hia ryt nw
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2013
nyere84: This is exactly wat my frnd is passing tru rite now. Their introduction is suppose to be by march dis yr, but the silly guy just realized she is not good for him again.

U said the guy is an ediot but it's both of them that are(ur friend and d guy).
The fact that a guy wants to marry u is no reason to spread your legs and get pregnant for him.Let him take you to the altar first.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2013
thorpido: I'm shouting loud and jumping up as I type this:

YOUNG GIRLS WHY DO U ALLOW UNPROTECTED SEX?

You said you've aborted three times.Didn't u ever hear of condoms?Don't u know how to calculate ur period and know why u are not safe?
I dey tire for girls o.Why don't u always apply common sense and understand that u need to protect your body cos at the end the female suffers more?
Anyway I wish u all the best with a life of single parenthood.It's not going to be easy but u have to keep your head up and make the best out of your life.
if u r truly in love wit smone u loose every comon sense u av..u dnt realise it until d deed hs bin done..d only person dat can undastnd me nw is smone who hs bin dia,smone who hs xperincd dis
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: if u r truly in love wit smone u loose every comon sense u av..u dnt realise it until d deed hs bin done..d only person dat can undastnd me nw is smone who hs bin dia,smone who hs xperincd dis
That u are in love is no reason for a lack of sense.What u obviously lacked is education and probably a kind of mentor in your life,someone who could have guided you right.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by grimandevil: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2013
poster i no get time to advice u, since u don do 3 abirtions. i pray u marry ur type. u dont deserve a good man.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Abbott(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: guys can be so callous...dey are xo @less..

This attitude/outlook wont help you one bit.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by sammynaijaguy(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2013
grim and evil: poster i no get time to advice u, since u don do 3 abirtions. i pray u marry ur type. u dont deserve a good man.
You know how many your sister don comot, abeg he who is without sin cast d first stone

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by sammynaijaguy(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Abbott:

This attitude/outlook wont help you one bit.
The hormones can make a woman crazy you know nah
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by grimandevil: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2013
be it my sister or nt, if persin don do abortion d dont deserve a good man. d deserve der type
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by grimandevil: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2013
be it my sister or nt, if persin don do abortion d dont deserve a good man. d deserve der type.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2013
thorpido: That u are in love is no reason for a lack of sense.What u obviously lacked is education and probably a kind of mentor in your life,someone who could have guided you right.
yeess I grew up witout a mentor..my mum ws neva dia for me or ma siblings..but av long forgiven her..m nt holdin anytin against her again even if she's d archeitect of al dis
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by chukkynwob(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: @mmm,on a more serious note..its not about val..he stays in the north..am here in the west..we had plans to make it official next year..so the sudden 'loss of feeling' baffles me

I can only imagine how you might be feeling!!! But seriously life goes on,don't beg,don't plead as you'll only damage your self esteem. Move on and rebuild life goes on
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by chukkynwob(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2013
grim and evil: poster i no get time to advice u, since u don do 3 abirtions. i pray u marry ur type. u dont deserve a good man.

Has this increased your self-esteem? I bet its still low,don't presume you know what it is to walk in someone's shoes
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by chukkynwob(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: guys can be so callous...dey are xo @less..I jst got ma test result...m in ma sixth week..I undastnd wat ur friend must be going tru cos m going tru hell hia ryt nw

And what survey did carry out that helped you reach this premise?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by sammynaijaguy(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: yeess I grew up witout a mentor..my mum ws neva dia for me or ma siblings..but av long forgiven her..m nt holdin anytin against her again even if she's d archeitect of al dis
Babe stop it are you not lucky she did not abort you like you did to the 3 odas
Most nigerian parent are not emotinally dere for their kids. I grew up in d most roughest situation why judge her
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by pheyikemi: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: yeess I grew up witout a mentor..my mum ws neva dia for me or ma siblings..but av long forgiven her..m nt holdin anytin against her again even if she's d archeitect of al dis
I seem not to get u again madam hummingbird, at 1st u sed u grew up wtout a father bt u want ur growin embryo to knw its father so u told d guy jez in case, now ur mum wasn't thr 4u but ur parents r supportive of u sinz u told 'em u r pregnant. If u dnt mind o, hu r these parents of urs? How many parents do u av?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2013
what of ur dad?
U can pm me.I need to talk 2 u.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Guys please dnt condemn her for unprotected sex.
She had a 3yrs rship with a guy. Am sure whn dey started dey were using condoms but later on dey stopped using dats y she could get pregnant thrice.

@OP
I think he has seen anoda person since u r far away from each other. Regardless of ur age u have to b strong now.
I will advise u dont beg him to come back to u cos he is gone for good. Just make up ur mind and b strong cos u r about to start a very tough as a single parents esp during the cause of the pregnancy. Be strong and call him dat u r pregnant but dnt have it in mind dat he might come back cos of dat cos dat guy doesnt love u any more please.
If he tells you to keep it dat he wil b responsible, fine. Just relax till anoda man who wil accept you with ur child wil cme.
If he says no dat u shld abort it, fine. Just tell him u cant abort again and dat u wil take up d responsibilities.
Then the time to involve ur mum comes in now. She may have offended u in d past but like someone said u shld thank God that she didnt abort like to did thrice. you are going to be a mother 2 very soon so try to see ur mum as ur confidant now and tell her the situation of things. She is the only one who can stand by u now.
I hope u have ur job. Let ur job keep u busy my dear. Make urself happy and dnt let anythg weigh u down. It is not easy but am telling you dat ur baby wil bring you joy later on. Emotionally u wil suffer but its for a while am telling you.
Ask God for forgiveness of fornication and for bringing an innocent soul to the world in a wrong way. And begin to pray for a man dat will love both of u.

Am talking from experience my dear cos it happened to me. A guy left me with 3mths pregnancy. I was devastated during the pregnancy but God in HIs mercy saw me thru. My job helped me as well tho it was rough. My mother stood by me all thru and my brothers /sisters never left me till now. it was even my eldest sister dat stayed with me in the labour room all thru the nite. My baby clocked 1yr recently and am telling you she is still the best thing that has ever happened to be. Now I hv met a man dat loves me and my child more than anythg in the world. A fantastic man indeed. When God began with me, i had diff suitors that were ready to accept both of us but i had d chance to even choose.
For now dnt look @ man but focus on God cos he is d only one who can sail u thru>

it is well

8 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
nikkykay: Guys please dnt condemn her for unprotected sex.
She had a 3yrs rship with a guy. Am sure whn dey started dey were using condoms but later on dey stopped using dats y she could get pregnant thrice.

@OP
I think he has seen anoda person since u r far away from each other. Regardless of ur age u have to b strong now.
I will advise u dont beg him to come back to u cos he is gone for good. Just make up ur mind and b strong cos u r about to start a very tough as a single parents esp during the cause of the pregnancy. Be strong and call him dat u r pregnant but dnt have it in mind dat he might come back cos of dat cos dat guy doesnt love u any more please.
If he tells you to keep it dat he wil b responsible, fine. Just relax till anoda man who wil accept you with ur child wil cme.
If he says no dat u shld abort it, fine. Just tell him u cant abort again and dat u wil take up d responsibilities.
Then the time to involve ur mum comes in now. She may have offended u in d past but like someone said u shld thank God that she didnt abort like to did thrice. you are going to be a mother 2 very soon so try to see ur mum as ur confidant now and tell her the situation of things. She is the only one who can stand by u now.
I hope u have ur job. Let ur job keep u busy my dear. Make urself happy and dnt let anythg weigh u down. It is not easy but am telling you dat ur baby wil bring you joy later on. Emotionally u wil suffer but its for a while am telling you.
Ask God for forgiveness of fornication and for bringing an innocent soul to the world in a wrong way. And begin to pray for a man dat will love both of u.

Am talking from experience my dear cos it happened to me. A guy left me with 3mths pregnancy. I was devastated during the pregnancy but God in HIs mercy saw me thru. My job helped me as well tho it was rough. My mother stood by me all thru and my brothers /sisters never left me till now. it was even my eldest sister dat stayed with me in the labour room all thru the nite. My baby clocked 1yr recently and am telling you she is still the best thing that has ever happened to be. Now I hv met a man dat loves me and my child more than anythg in the world. A fantastic man indeed. When God began with me, i had diff suitors that were ready to accept both of us but i had d chance to even choose.
For now dnt look @ man but focus on God cos he is d only one who can sail u thru>

it is well
Nice words of comfort.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
OP, it's a sad situation you're stuck in right now. All i can say is, you need to move on with your life, hopefully you've learned a big lesson n will try being a bit cynical in ur next relationship. We ladies need to be smarter than this dear.

For now, you have to tell him u're pregnant when u are sure you are. What you do next will depend on his response tho i dnt think it'll be any different from what he made you do in the past. Only this time, think about yourself, your future and that of the unborn baby. Can you carry a pregnancy to term and afford all that's needed to nourish d foetus? When u deliver, are u financially buoyant to support it?
Is there someone or people who can help?
Think well. I'm against abortion, but this is a personal choice of yours n a decision u need to make yourself. Be wise.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
Babe stop it are you not lucky she did not abort you like you did to the 3 odas
Most nigerian parent are not emotinally dere for their kids. I grew up in d most roughest situation why judge her
..m nt judgin her at al
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: OP, it's a sad situation you're stuck in right now. All i can say is, you need to move on with your life, hopefully you've learned a big lesson n will try being a bit cynical in ur next relationship. We ladies need to be smarter than this dear.

For now, you have to tell him u're pregnant when u are sure you are. What you do next will depend on his response tho i dnt think it'll be any different from what he made you do in the past. Only this time, think about yourself, your future and that of the unborn baby. Can you carry a pregnancy to term and afford all that's needed to nourish d foetus? When u deliver, are u financially buoyant to support it?
Is there someone or people who can help?
Think well. I'm against abortion, but this is a personal choice of yours n a decision u need to make yourself. Be wise.
tnk u xo much...bt criously av got no prob finacialy..av tot abt it xo wel,abortion is a no no 4me
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
nikkykay: Guys please dnt condemn her for unprotected sex.

@OP

it is well
....tnk u xo much..u cnt begin wat a reliev dis hs brot in2 ma troubld @...as a mata of fact,m flowin wel wit ma mum nw...sinc xtadai,d tot of bin a grandma soon is evn makin ha ovajoyous...we r jst 2 u kmw,jst me n ma sister....mariag is d last tin on ma mind nw...i jrt want ma baby to grw wit a complete family...al d same..i apricia8 it...God bles u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Short Girls Rock !! / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.