Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It (11088 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Its bin long I cam here....tnx to u all....got married on d 19th n 20th of April...tnx xo much to you all for ur advice n encouragement...God bless you all(will be back with d full gist)

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Woooowwwww!!!! Nicey!! Go mr & mrs hummer! kiss
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Woooowwwww!!!! Nicey!! Go mr & mrs hummer! kiss
tnk u ma
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Whaooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Am so happy for u kiss kiss kiss
May d Lord bless ur sweet home.
I wish u both d best
Please lets know when our beautiful baby arrives.
Wish u smooth journey to delivery
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
nikkykay: Whaooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Am so happy for u kiss kiss kiss
May d Lord bless ur sweet home.
I will u both d best
Please lets know when our beautiful baby arrives.
Wish u smooth journey to delivery
amen**tnk u very much**i rily apriciate it
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
I had to peep at ds thread once again.
I hope op is doing well?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidyhels: I had to peep at ds thread once again.
I hope op is doing well?
thnk u very much... M fine and d babies are kicking..will let you knw as soon has they arrive
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2013
"THEY" Ewww! Am so happy for you. I wish you a safe delivery.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Welldone
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by tunamost: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2013
aadetoyin: Its gooood he finally decided to tell u. Its beta to move on even though its tough but decisions have to be made. Talk to him one more time and ask if things can possibly get to its former state and if he is willing to make it work but if he is just givin excuses abeg MOVE ON.

A broken relationship is beta than an uhappy marriage.
plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so much and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex and how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she doesn't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl became stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of fear of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doesn't want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she doesn't really like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool down or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Godson201333(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2013
tunamost: plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so much and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex and how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she doesn't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl became stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of fear of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doesn't want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she doesn't really like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool down or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot

annd why cant you create your own thread?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Godson201333(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Hummingbird: thnk u very much... M fine and d babies are kicking..will let you knw as soon has they arrive

Okay that is good of you.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
Well Dyt, I thank God for how he made me but no matter what or how you try to paint it, any lady that aborts 3 babies whether for the same man or different ones o, is a useless shediot with no brains, excuse my language o but gone are the days for blaming f00lishness on love, abegi.

3 small sef...
She dated a guy for 7yrs and did 6 abortions,dated another for 3yrs,two abortions,later get married and gave birth to 13 children all male...
Freecocoa...things are happening!
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Youngpo413: 5:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Htc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.