Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It (11087 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
abisquare: Dear u re on d same page of life wit ma frnd its just dat ur case is worst dan hers she is also 5wks pregnant 4 her guy and dey luv eachoda so much bt her fada won't hear of it cos d guy is nt 4rm her place she is in a dilema her life is abt to crumble bt I always advice her to b strong bt wen I saw ur story I called her to read and c 4 her self and 4get abt her damn dad and move on she has a luvin and understndin guy who is ready to take responsibility of everytin my dear d lord is ur strenght if u hear anoda persn story u wil tank God 4 urs

So let them do a court and start their life togeda
The mum wil provide blessing
popsy will come round later

A blessing delayed is a blessing denied
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hummingbird
Updates ooo
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by walad4yhu(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eyyah Pele,

Jst try hrd n move on...

Luvz cum n go...

No offence dear, diz ur 1st buh ain't fink iz goin 2 b ur last hrkbreak cuz Naija dudes dnt lyk same gal 2 b blowin dere whistle 4 so long...
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by boxer022(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
My dear I feel your pain, your boyfriend that suddenly lost his feelings for you has developed the feelings for another girl or woman as the case may be. I advice that you try your best to forget about him and move on with your life. He is no longer interested in you and I am sorry to say as far as he is seeing another person, there is nothing that you can do to get the feelings back. If he is truly for you I am sure he will come back on his kneels begging for another chance to love you.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Networkmaster(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
I know how our society thinks about abortion even though most ladies
or guys have gone through such before.
Let the truth be told. If you don't have the finance or good support to take care of you
and you baby, you better ABORT it now!!!

Do not destroy your future by having extra burden when you can't even take good care
of yourself, taking care of a baby if no child's play.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Ivynwa(f): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Big hugs to Nikkykay, Dyt and others that are being a great support system to this young lady. Nikkykay you are indeed a special lady with a sweet/good heart. People like you are hard to come by.

One almost wants to get angry with her on hearing her say that she already aborted three times for the fr*aking boy, that had me wondering why these young ones will just be opening their legs for young, irresponsible boys to pour in their stuffs just to make a fr*aking boy (that can't even man up to his responsibility) happy. I remember shouting in a thread telling young ladies "that these boys you all abort for will end up finding you disgusting" and that wasn't an empty talk.
Poster hummingbird ndo, you have learnt your lesson. You are very lucky to still be able to get pregnant after 3 abortions and you are even luckier to have a supportive family and find supportive friends online to chat with and educate you too. I wish you a safe carriage of your pregnancy and safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Ivynwa(f): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Nikkykay I'm sure that you will do a great job with this other girl in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1210012/im-pregnant-what/1.
Your warmth is amazing, I'm warm too but you are simply great with this type of case maybe it's because you've felt the feelings of disappointment and despair that they are feeling now.
We should still be our sister's keeper Ojare even when they make mistakes. We all make mistakes in one way or the other.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
M very sorry for not updating since...kudos to all mothers in the house...have been very sick that's why I havnt been updating...like criously,I think God is trying to teach me a lesson here,the past two weeks have not been rosy @ all,I throw up anything that goes into my stomach..even odours make wanna faint.even got hospitalized last week for 5days..to all those who have been there for me...a big thank you to you all...will update you before the day runs out...thank you all
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa: Big hugs to Nikkykay, Dyt and others that are being a great support system to this young lady. Nikkykay you are indeed a special lady with a sweet/good heart. People like you are hard to come by.

One almost wants to get angry with her on hearing her say that she already aborted three times for the fr*aking boy, that had me wondering why these young ones will just be opening their legs for young, irresponsible boys to pour in their stuffs just to make a fr*aking boy (that can't even man up to his responsibility) happy. I remember shouting in a thread telling young ladies "that these boys you all abort for will end up finding you disgusting" and that wasn't an empty talk.
Poster hummingbird ndo, you have learnt your lesson. You are very lucky to still be able to get pregnant after 3 abortions and you are even luckier to have a supportive family and find supportive friends online to chat with and educate you too. I wish you a safe carriage of your pregnancy and safe delivery.
thank you very much..have learnt my lessons here...thnks to all nairalanders..u r d best
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Awwww
Pele dear
Welcme to d world
Bt don't worry, wen u 12weeks, u feel beta
I am prayin for u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yess...am back..thanks to all who have been posting here to advise me..thnk you all...back to business...my bf's parent and mine met on Sunday(cnt remember the date again)..they met and talk..I was indoor with my cousin until I was called into their midst..when I saw him,like seriously I felt like telling him how much I love him,how much I want to be with him,that have forgiven him..but something in me wanted to ask him why he's making me go through all this..what have I done to deserve the cruel treatment from him..I sha sat down beside him(It took me everything in me not to brekdown)..
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
hmmmm....u sat down beside him, wot next?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
My dad greeted him(like he hsnt seen me that day)..he then asked my bf to talk to me..he didn't talk,then my dad said its best they excuse us..so they left us alone..he changed his position to sit right beside me(I cudnt help the tears flowing) he called me and I answered with a nod,he told me he was sorry that he didn't know what came over him..he knelt down..I didn't talk,later I told him if I said I didn't miss him,that's a big lie,but he had hurted me,and treated me bad..I said I needed time to think..bla bla bla...he said ok..later our parents came in,and they just told me nobody will force me to do anything(just that I should harm the baby)..
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
I left them there..I went indoor,slept,then woke up..was doing everything just to keep me busy..I want him back but I doubt his love for me..I can force a baby on him..I dnt want to let him marry me out of pity..I dnt want that..I want a genuine athmosphere of love for my baby..not one out of pity..so I made my conclusion..I really need time..I love him but this is an innocent child am about to bring forth here..he/she deserves the very best..so I sent him a text that all I need is time..nothing more....so on Monday,I woke up feeling pain all over my body..went to tje hospital with my dad(he called ma bf)he came around..the doctor gave me some drugs..and we(jst my bf n I) went home(ma dad traveled)he took me home(prepared food for me)ws suprised cos he's not the type..I ate and slept for what I thought was a few hours(twas actually 5hrs plus)..I stood up to go to the toilet and I felt faint..al I knew was that I woke up in the hospital to see him beside me..he was there(spent three days)he was there all through..even when I got admitted the second time(5days)he was there...he seems to have changed BUT AM NOT LETTING MY EMOTIONS CARRY ME AWAY...my mum,his friends,his sibling..my sister everyone are just begging on his behalf..but I just need time...hope am not making a mistake...please help me...I need more advice now like never before...thank you all
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hummingbird: I left them there..I went indoor,slept,then woke up..was doing everything just to keep me busy..I want him back but I doubt his love for me..I can force a baby on him..I dnt want to let him marry me out of pity..I dnt want that..I want a genuine athmosphere of love for my baby..not one out of pity..so I made my conclusion..I really need time..I love him but this is an innocent child am about to bring forth here..he/she deserves the very best..so I sent him a text that all I need is time..nothing more....so on Monday,I woke up feeling pain all over my body..went to tje hospital with my dad(he called ma bf)he came around..the doctor gave me some drugs..and we(jst my bf n I) went home(ma dad traveled)he took me home(prepared food for me)ws suprised cos he's not the type..I ate and slept for what I thought was a few hours(twas actually 5hrs plus)..I stood up to go to the toilet and I felt faint..al I knew was that I woke up in the hospital to see him beside me..he was there(spent three days)he was there all through..even when I got admitted the second time(5days)he was there...he seems to have changed BUT AM NOT LETTING MY EMOTIONS CARRY ME AWAY...my mum,his friends,his sibling..my sister everyone are just begging on his behalf..but I just need time...hope am not making a mistake...please help me...I need more advice now like never before...thank you all

U've done well!!! I'll say give him a chance...but! he has to take things slow.....no rushing no pressure.Tell him at dis fragile stage, u need a friend.Also,thoroughly explain to him the concerns u have about ur reunion, if hes fully in it dis time, he has to give u ALL not HALF.And u my dear, need to stop stressing ur poor self. i see a happy ending... goodluck baby mamma! send my naming IV o!!! wink smiley
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Ivynwa(f): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hummingbird: I left them there..I went indoor,slept,then woke up..was doing everything just to keep me busy..I want him back but I doubt his love for me..I can force a baby on him..I dnt want to let him marry me out of pity..I dnt want that..I want a genuine athmosphere of love for my baby..not one out of pity..so I made my conclusion..I really need time..I love him but this is an innocent child am about to bring forth here..he/she deserves the very best..so I sent him a text that all I need is time..nothing more....so on Monday,I woke up feeling pain all over my body..went to tje hospital with my dad(he called ma bf)he came around..the doctor gave me some drugs..and we(jst my bf n I) went home(ma dad traveled)he took me home(prepared food for me)ws suprised cos he's not the type..I ate and slept for what I thought was a few hours(twas actually 5hrs plus)..I stood up to go to the toilet and I felt faint..al I knew was that I woke up in the hospital to see him beside me..he was there(spent three days)he was there all through..even when I got admitted the second time(5days)he was there...he seems to have changed BUT AM NOT LETTING MY EMOTIONS CARRY ME AWAY...my mum,his friends,his sibling..my sister everyone are just begging on his behalf..but I just need time...hope am not making a mistake...please help me...I need more advice now like never before...thank you all

Girl, you have such a sweet sweet tolerant, exposed and mature father. I feel like giving him a big hug for the way he is handling things. Some other fathers would have not only chased you away and threatened to disown you, he would have broken the neck of your boyfriend as soon as he stepped into your house. Hear now, I was told how a cousin of mine threw a boy that impregnated his sister down from their two storey building. I mean their family was that unhappy, ashamed and traumatized when their sister got impregnated.
Hope all things work out for good for you. You seem like a lucky person, some other Nigerian girl will have been going thru triple hell with the pregnancy morning sickness and tribulation from family and the shame-shame look from the society. In your case your father shielded you so much that you don't even know how much our people look down on this case. Abeg make una follow support the other girl for the other thread make she no dey feel like the world is ending around her. I will refer her here to this thread to come and get educated and enlightened too.

Wait o, Hummingbird are you sure that this kind of understanding is happening in our Nigeria or are you merely painting up a story for us that will have us cooing aw-aw-aw-aw. Make I dance Azonto for my country -o-o abeg, Naija don dey sweet o like obodo oyibo and Ndi ocha people. hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Ivynwa(f): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
All in all there is nothing like closing those legs and being very very careful with these things. We are not supporting that young women should carry pregnancy o-o when they are not married, I'm only being happy that you are getting supported and understood with your decisions over it.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

Girl, you have such a sweet sweet tolerant, exposed and mature father. I feel like giving him a big hug for the way he is handling things. Some other fathers would have not only chased you away and threatened to disown you, he would have broken the neck of your boyfriend as soon as he stepped into your house. Hear now, I was told how a cousin of mine threw a boy that impregnated his sister down from their two storey building. I mean their family was that unhappy, ashamed and traumatized when their sister got impregnated.
Hope all things work out for good for you. You seem like a lucky person, some other Nigerian girl will have been going thru triple hell with the pregnancy morning sickness and tribulation from family and the shame-shame look from the society. In your case your father shielded you so much that you don't even know how much our people look down on this case. Abeg make una follow support the other girl for the other thread make she no dey feel like the world is ending around her. I will refer her here to this thread to come and get educated and enlightened too.

Wait o, Hummingbird are you sure that this kind of understanding is happening in our Nigeria or are you merely painting up a story for us that will have us cooing aw-aw-aw-aw. Make I dance Azonto for my country -o-o abeg, Naija don dey sweet o like obodo oyibo and Ndi ocha people. hahahahaha grin grin
ma dad is the most caring and undastandin man in the whole universe...ma story is so real..m nt makin dis up
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

All in all there is nothing like closing those legs and being very very careful with these things. We are not supporting that young women should carry pregnancy o-o when they are not married, I'm only being happy that you are getting supported and understood with your decisions over it.

I understand..and to all who it may concern...premarital sex is a no no..do not only run from it..flee from it
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U've done well!!! I'll say give him a chance...but! he has to take things slow.....no rushing no pressure.Tell him at dis fragile stage, u need a friend.Also,thoroughly explain to him the concerns u have about ur reunion, if hes fully in it dis time, he has to give u ALL not HALF.And u my dear, need to stop stressing ur poor self. i see a happy ending... goodluck baby mamma! send my naming IV o!!! wink smiley
its not easy oo...cnt wait to av dat cute little angel in ma arms
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2013
pDude:

You better start gathering materials on single-motherhood because that is what you are about to become. When they tell you to use common 20 naira condom, una nor go listen. Ntoogi tongue

Congratulobia by the way. To get belle nor be beans cheesy

Endless cycle of single parenthood.
look at d way u are runing ur mouth from both sides. Comon condom of 20 naria. U talk as if u have nt made mistake be4 in ur life. Even dat condom u trust will burst one day. Nd dat girl go carry belly den u will knw hw it feels like
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Ivynwa(f): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2013
Hummingbird: its not easy oo...cnt wait to av dat cute little angel in ma arms

Nne you better not say that loud enough make brother Davidylan no hear you -o-o.
Shaking my head
He will not like the sound of that at all at all. Hahahaha. This is one area I and him end up at two opposite pole and it does get a bit unpretty when we disagree on this topic. Hahaa.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2013
am happy for you dear,am seeing a happy ending..i hope it works..be strong
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2013
chidyhels: am happy for you dear,am seeing a happy ending..i hope it works..be strong
thnk u ma'am...seems am getting there gradually
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2013
Hummingbird: thnk u ma'am...seems am getting there gradually
Happy Sunday o! Our pikin dey dribble ur belle? cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2013
End of story
Happy married life
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dyt: End of story
Happy married life

I hope so
One good story maketh not single motherhood right

May the Force be with you
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dyt: End of story
Happy married life
thank you ma'am
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Abbott(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Good for you hummingbird. Love easy.

@ All:
eyin omo naija, e ma se ere kere
ere kere ni fa oyun koyun
oyun koyun ni fa omo komo

Happy sunday y'all. Enjoy!
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
And she's married
Congrats hummingbird

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Happy married life hummingbird
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2013
Sorry Hummingbird.
I have really missed alots here.
Am so happy 4 u dat ur bf has finally come back to his sense.
I like the way u r going abt it even if u r not telling us u have started kissing him again cheesy wink
Dnt rush things with him.
Take things easy with ur condition now. With less dan a month u shld bounce back to normal pregnancy.
Ur first moment of joy is when u see d heartbeat if u havent seen it smiley
The next is when u feel d 1st kick and when d baby turns.
Dnt let me raise ur hope yet.
Always thank God for ur family esp ur lovely daddy. He is a very sweet dad. I wish i culd have a dad like him. By the way how is mumsie?
If u can lay ur hands on ds book "Supernatural childbirth" it works wonders. i used it and my delivery was less dan 30mins without any tear. Read it every time and confess the scriptures
I wish u a stress free pregnancy period.
Ivynwa: Big hugs to Nikkykay, Dyt and others that are being a great support system to this young lady. Nikkykay you are indeed a special lady with a sweet/good heart. People like you are hard to come by.

Thanks IVY.
Experience is d best teacher. I was able to go thru ds with d help of God and family members.
I am happy 4her dat d guy has a change of heart.
Some ladies will be lucky 2marry d guy while some wont.
Thats life and it has to move on. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.