Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded (20338 Views)

Metuh’s Torn Statement Linked Jonathan To N400m – EFCC / Kogi APC Torn Apart, Audu Adopted For Polls / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Crayola1: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
berem: please where in Lagos can i get the book?

I'm not in Lagos. I'm in the US sad And I had to look online to get it because the Bookstores near me sold out and had no idea when they would get more.

But I'm sure any major bookstore in Lagos would have it smiley
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by ACM10: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
For a while, I thought that I was reading an article on www.dawodu.com. grin I never knew that Nowa Omoigui has many followers. The article is filled with lies, misleading accounts, half-truths and exaggerations that I felt bored reading it. This is an article designed to appeal to the rabid tribalists from the other side of divide. Objectivity is foreign to Mr. Damola. I would love to meticulously tear apart & shred the article if time permit me. We all know that Awolowo is a flawed character(so is my kinsman Ojukwu and Zik). There is no point defending his questionable and coldblooded policies like 20 pounds policy, indigenisation policy, banning of trade of 2nd hand cloths, banning of trade of stockfish, etc.
Furthermore, there is no justification to make bogus claims. I've never heard any northern historian claim that Igbos massacred their civilians after coup. This is a classic Nowa Omoigui junk. Even, after the 2nd coup, Igbos gave a free pass to Nigerian soldiers stationed in Enugu. By making that claim without proof, Damola has earned my disrespect.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
I will print out this review and file in my library.........waiting for good one on one debate with anyone with the "there was a country book".

Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by ACM10: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
First, it was not mysterious that Azikiwe left the country in October 1965 on an endless medical cruise to Britain and the Caribbean. Dr. Idemudia Idehen his personal doctor, abandoned him when he got tired of the endless medical trip. Not even the Commonwealth Prime Ministers’ Conference never held outside London but hosted in Lagos for the first time in early January was incentive enough for Azikiwe to return and yet he was the president of the nation. In a revelation contained in the American secret documents, it was Azikiwe’s presidential bodyguards that Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna, the coup’s mastermind, used to capture the Prime Minister, Abubakar Balewa. Once Ifeajuna and Major Donatus Okafor, the Commanding officer of the Federal Guards tipped off Azikiwe about the planned bloodshed, Okafor, Godfrey Ezedigbo and others Guards became freer to meet 12km away in Ifeajuna’s house in Apapa to take the plan to the next level. The recruitment for the ringleaders was done between August and October 1965. Immediately Azikiwe left, planning and training for the execution began.
This sounds familiar. cheesy Seems like Katsumoto or someone following Katsumoto's argument is working overtime here. The northerners knew that Zik had no hand in the coup. You don't get to see them accuse Zik of conspiring in the Jan. coup. It is only the Yorubas that are working overtime to implicate Zik in the coup. Some of the coup plotters were captured and tortured by the northern officers to explain the role of Zik in the coup. All of them said that Zik is not a conspirators. The fact that Zik is at the right place at the wrong time is a mere coincidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by ACM10: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Second, the eastern leadership was spared when others were brutally wasted.
The reason why the eastern leadership escaped the coup had been overflogged. The coupist did a poor job in the east and lost their element of surprise. I'm surprised that this so-called Damola is indirectly branding the coup an Igbo agenda.

Third, the head of state Major-General Aguyi-Ironsi, an Igbo, didn’t try and execute the coup plotters as was the practice if it were a pure military affair.
Mr. Damola, how many coups took place in Nigeria before the Jan. coup? Remember that Nzeogwu was convinced to hand over the troops under his control to Ironsi. Common sense should have told you that executing Nzeogwu would have triggered a violent revolt in the army.

(Ojukwu told Suzanne Cronje, the British-South African author that he asked Aguyi-Ironsi to take over and told him how to unite the army behind him. That was the reason he made him the governor of Eastern Region.)
I'm tired of the British propaganda. Why can't a so-called intelligent analyst provide a tangible evidence instead of hearsay stories?

Four, when Awolowo, Bola Ige, Anthony Enahoro, Lateef Jakande, etc were imprisoned for sedition,
Point of correction! Awolowo was imprisoned of treasonable felony for conspiring to overthrow a duly elected government. He was tried in a civilian court of law and found guilty.

they served their terms in Calabar away from their regions as was the normal practice. When Wole Soyinka was imprisoned for activities at the beginning of the civil war, he was sent to faraway Kaduna and Jos prisons but the ring leaders of coup plotters were moved from Lagos back to the Eastern Region, among their people on the advice of Ojukwu.
I expect more from my intelligent friend. Where did the normal practice assertion come from? Convicts were sent to random prisons. Region had nothing to do with it.

Five, during the Aburi negotiations, why was full reprieve for the coup plotters put on the table?
We are learning everyday. I would want to get the names of those who sat on the negotiating table with Ojukwu? I knew that Ojukwu was at the table with his secretary, while Gowon came with all his top government functionries.

Six, a freed Nzeogwu by April 1967 before the secession joined in training recruits in Abakaliki for the inevitable war with Nigeria.
Evidence pls?! I have low tolerance for fantasies.

He later died on the Nsukka front fighting for Biafra.
Some Yoruba analysts claims that Ojukwu killed him.

Yet that was Achebe’s Hausa-speaking, kaftan-wearing Kaduna man, who is Igbo in name only. It was an Igbo coup. (The same repackaging was attempted for the invasion and occupation of the Midwest. It was called liberation of the Midwest from Hausa-Fulani domination when it was simply another Igbo coup for Igbo ends planned in Enugu albeit headed by a Yoruba, Colonel Victor Banjo)
Why were these names part of an Igbo coup?
1. Lt-Col V. Banjo
2. Major W. Ademoyega
3. Capt. G. Adeleke
4. Lt. F Oyewole
5. 2Lt. T. Katsina
6. 2Lt. O. Olafemihon
7. Capt. G. Jalo
8. 2Lt. H. Eghagha
9. 2Lt. Dambo
10 2Lt. J. Kpera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Finally, someone making good attempts @ proving this article wrong. Well done ACM10...but I found this your line "the coupist did a poor job in the east and lost the element of surprise" rather convenient, please throw more light into it, cos as it stands holds little water.
P.s nzeogwu indeed died fighting for biafra, but was giving a state burial.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by ACM10: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Seriously, I have a feeling that this Damola guy is Katsumoto lipsrsealed
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Dede1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
@OP

You should not have a floor mobbing job at PWC talk less executive editor. In the stanza where you wrote about Ifeajuna’s use of Azikiwe's bodyguards to kill the prime minister, you publicly displayed your ignorance of military parlance. Major Ifeajuna as a Brigade Major of 2nd Brigade did not need the sentry soldiers at Zik’s resident to arrest the prime minister. He could have ordered or marshaled any battalion under the Brigade with any pretence.

I recommend you seek for proper education because your narratives about Okigbo as a front line guerrilla fighter and gun agent who ran from country to country in search of arms go against intellect of third grader.

You have every right to be one of disciples of Nowa Omoigui who was the original exponent of market women in Kaduna and Kano taunting dead northern politicians by dancing to the tune of Ewu Na Ebe Akwa and distribution of leaflets of dead northern politicians.

In the original write-up, Nowa Omoigui has alleged the artist was Celestine UKwu, an Igbo musician. Anyway, your foreman, Nowa who is also a paid agent of northern region, was informed that the artist of Ewu Na Ebe Akwa was Ijo in the person Cardianl Rex Lawson not Igbo. Also, the aforementioned leaflets were circulated by the New Nigerian Newspaper based in Kaduna as a bid to incite riot. The only cities that witnesses any form of celebration at hearing of the January 15, 1966 coup were Lagos and Ibadan.

As for the alleged massacre in Calaber sector by Biafran soldiers, nothing could be farther from truth than this falsehood borne out of ignorance. The two sectors commanders of Biafran armed forces in Calaber and Uyo were brave soldiers and sons of the soil. They were arguably among the best Biafran field commanders. When Nowa Omoigui was pressed to proffer any evidence of the alleged massacre of Ibibio, Efik and Annangs by Biafra soldiers, he moronically drew blank. I am not surprised this nitwit included such conjectural crap in his\her show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
ACM10:
The reason why the eastern leadership escaped the coup had been overflogged. The coupist did a poor job in the east and lost their element of surprise. I'm surprised that this so-called Damola is indirectly branding the coup an Igbo agenda.

The coupist who were so on point in every other region suddenly lost their marksmanship and bungled it when in their own region.

Im sure a 5yr old can call bullshiit on that statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by EkoIle1: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2013
dayokanu:

The coupist who were so on point in every other region suddenly lost their marksmanship and bungled it when in their own region.

Im sure a 5yr old can call bullshiit on that statement

Ibo logic is always upside down logic.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by lagcity(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2013
I used to believe ibo propaganda and sympathize with them. Never again! You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to dupe the whole world. You sure have some balls. Wow! So the whole world, including Israel, knew Biafrans were lying and refused to support them. Ndigbo, it is not too late to change your ways and gain trust. It is not too late.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by masu: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2013
this yoruba igbo issue when will it stop.

by the way why is the moderators allowing such a nonsenstical writeups.

this is why NL fast becoming childrens website.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by aljharem(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2013
To be realistic, anyone reading this would just be sad at the way these Achebe an elderly man lied about a country. Anyway Nymaria would ALWAYS BE Nymaria no matter what even if they are educated and get prof. Nymaria can never change their ways on how they view other Nigerians.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by masu: 12:54am On Feb 14, 2013
when did yoruba group alone become nigeria as a nation?

I blv Achebe book was against nigeria war time attitude towards igbos/biafra his people, but what i don't understand
is why only yorubas keep replying everyday till eternity? this is how enemity starts.

dont even tell me its bcus he mention awolowo/yoruba in his book, Achebe equaly indite every other tribe in the same book
he criticize his igbo nation about thier ungovernable nature.

why why why i dont get it. am out of this tribal nonsense.

besides, that guy in the picture looks like "KATSMOTO" for real bcuz he once claim living in Japan and the background comfirms it.
lastly anybody that knows him should advice him not to use his local NL champion attitude to come outside.
there are many experts out there. am just advicing i no be igbo nor yoruba.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by aljharem(m): 1:01am On Feb 14, 2013
masu: when did yoruba group alone become nigeria as a nation?

I blv Achebe book was against nigeria war time attitude towards igbos/biafra his people, but what i don't understand
is why only yorubas keep replying everyday till eternity? this is how enemity starts.

dont even tell me its bcus he mention awolowo/yoruba in his book, Achebe equaly indite every other tribe in the same book
he criticize his igbo nation about thier ungovernable nature.

why why why i dont get it. am out of this tribal nonsense.

besides, that guy in the picture looks like "KATSMOTO" for real bcuz he once claim living in Japan and the background comfirms it.
lastly anybody that knows him should advice him not to use his local NL champion attitude to come outside.
there are many experts out there. am just advicing i no be igbo nor yoruba.

I guess KNOW you did not read the article because if you took your time to read and understand the distrust Achebe has made in Nigeria you would not be making such statement.

I mean Omogui too has commented about the book apart from Buhari. Are they also yorubas ?

When I talk to be people (from all corners of Nigeria) and they tell me that Igbos Should never be allowed to rule Nigeria I usually say it a lie and argue it out until A GHANAIAN-NIGERIAN actually told me that Igbos are too self-centred and fell superior to others that I realised the truth in his statement.

I have close Igbo family and friends but I tell them to their faces that as far as I am concerned. Igbos are not the best people in Nigeria and THEY AGREE WITH ME SURPRISE but not too surprisingly because they know their people.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by masu: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2013
i blv yorubas are fighting other peoples(hausa/fulani) fight unknowingly.

for me as a middlebeltan our major problem in nigeria is fulani's,
the earlier we know this truth the better for us all.

too many Ndeltans and Mbeltans are cool with igbos and yorubas.
we all hav issues with hausa/fulani from the time of Usman dan fodio.

but igbos should quit crying like babies though anygroup that lost upto two million kitts/kins in a
war can never wipe it under the table truth be told.

yorubas should quit making the whole thing yoruba versus igbo affair bcus tables can turn,
hausa/fulanis are the worst allies one may need in time of trouble. i hope u knw wat i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by masu: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2013
ahj harem:I guess KNOW you did not read the article because if you took your time to read and understand the distrust Achebe has made in Nigeria you would not be making such statement.
I mean Omogui too has commented about the book apart from Buhari. Are they also yorubas ?
When I talk to be people (from all corners of Nigeria) and they tell me that Igbos Should never be allowed to rule Nigeria I usually say it a lie and argue it out until A GHANAIAN-NIGERIAN actually told me that Igbos are too self-centred and fell superior to others that I realised the truth in his statement.
I have close Igbo family and friends but I tell them to their faces that as far as I am concerned. Igbos are not the best people in Nigeria and THEY AGREE WITH ME SURPRISE but not too surprisingly because they know their people.

you dont get it, i personaly has no prob with who or not that governs the nation.
i love yoruba people thats why i can point out the danger in their way,
i dont trust fulani friendship at all and this is the people yorubas are coperating with.

on the issue of self centeredness, i think its true about the igbos but hey fulani's are worst bcus from their culture to religion they see others as inferior.
common this is a general thing even ghanians see other africans as nobody that we all need ghanian leadership to progress,
yorubas see other nigerian groups as illitrates and fools.

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by ak47mann(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2013

I was in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife when another round of the war of self-determination and secession broke out between Modakeke and Ife. As the war escalated, a single bullet wasn’t enough to kill the “enemy,” he had to be butchered into little pieces and the severed heads displayed at each other’s market squares to huge approval and celebration. Such was the power of the mutual hatred unleashed from their pride in their respective ethnic identities that these two communities were not rebuked by the fact that were both Yoruba, both Nigerians, or that the massacres were being conducted around the famed cradle of Yoruba civilization.

i told you that yorubas are there own worst enemies,that quote from above tells a lot.One nigeria is still calming them down at the moment,their focus are on igbos....We Igbos shall surely rise above our present circumstances. cool
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by aljharem(m): 1:31am On Feb 14, 2013
masu: i blv yorubas are fighting other peoples(hausa/fulani) fight unknowingly.

for me as a middlebeltan our major problem in nigeria is fulani's,
the earlier we know this truth the better for us all.

too many Ndeltans and Mbeltans are cool with igbos and yorubas.
we all hav issues with hausa/fulani from the time of Usman dan fodio.

but igbos should quit crying like babies though anygroup that lost upto two million kitts/kins in a
war can never wipe it under the table truth be told.

yorubas should quit making the whole thing yoruba versus igbo affair bcus tables can turn,
hausa/fulanis are the worst allies one may need in time of trouble. i hope u knw wat i mean.

Would you shut it

Table turn to what ? So you expect Yorubas to accept the lies of Achebe ?

Hausa/Fulani are not OUR ENEMIES. Get that into your skull, what part of the middlebelt are you ? Please answer my question because Fulanis are indigenous to 4 middlebelters states which are out of the 6 territoties in the middle belt

Why do you hate the Hausa/fulani so much ? And if so, why did you allow them to use you during the war. Or how many Hausa faulani fought during the war ? compare to "middle belters"

This rubbish about Middlebelt really has to end, when did Middlebelt which is majority Fulani, Yoruba, Idoma, Nupe and Igala become biafra.

If Achebe had any wisdom he should not have added Yoruba because we would respond if there is any lies that would tarnish our image as an Ethnic Nation. That is a fact.

If it means it is seen as a yoruba vs Igbo war, then so be it because Yoruba nation accept the lies of a man would response is not possible
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by masu: 1:34am On Feb 14, 2013
alj harem you as a yoruba man will agree with me that you can choose a self centered man than deadly friend.

use kwara war and usman dan fodio as case study.

you are a yoruba but we are beltans and i can tell you better whom fulanis are.

an eastern/western and beltans/deltans still hav feelins in their evil. but fulanis is no no.

you cant see any southerner nor beltans fighting against their host community any where in nigeria but only fulanis are doing it from time immemorial.
its genetic in them that is why from dan fodio time till now they have not changed.

that is why i blv like Gideon okar that nigeria war should be we vs fulanis and hausa/kanuris if they choose to fight alongside of fulanis.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by aljharem(m): 1:38am On Feb 14, 2013
ak47mann: Quote
i told you that yorubas are there own worst enemies,that quote from above tells a lot.One nigeria is still calming them down at the moment,their focus are on igbos....We Igbos shall surely rise above our present circumstances. cool

yes we are aware of these. I would not dispute this fact but THAT HAS NOT ERASE THE FACT THAT ACHEBE LIED TO AGAINST THE INNOCENTS THAT ARE DEAD TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

I pray Igbos rise above any circumstance they preceive to be in. I really do but don't just involve Yorubas in this petty games of ethnic superiority you people inculding the older generations are doing

WE SEE ALL NIGERIANS ARE AS EQUALS AND THAT FACT WOULD NOT CHANGE. WE ARE NOT LIKE IGBOS THAT ARE IN COMPETITION WITH OTHERS. Just learn to stop persecuting and trying rule the yoruba people and we would do the same.

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by aljharem(m): 1:49am On Feb 14, 2013
masu: alj harem you as a yoruba man will agree with me that you can choose a self centered man than deadly friend.

use kwara war and usman dan fodio as case study.

you are a yoruba but we are beltans and i can tell you better whom fulanis are.

an eastern/western and beltans/deltans still hav feelins in their evil. but fulanis is no no.

you cant see any southerner nor beltans fighting against their host community any where in nigeria but only fulanis are doing it from time immemorial.
its genetic in them that is why from dan fodio time till now they have not changed.

that is why i blv like Gideon okar that nigeria war should be we vs fulanis and hausa/kanuris if they choose to fight alongside of fulanis.

LOL Yes I am yoruba from Lagos to be precise and I have lived with many Nigerians both in Lagos and in other state. Yorubas are middle belters as well so I don't understand what you mean by "you are yoruba, I am a middle belter".

About southerner, LOL you make me laugh.

As a lagosian I have seen inter-ethnic clash between IGBOS AND YORUBAS well one of which is still fresh in my memories. I am not a bigot as I have Igbo family members (remember) and yes they do agree with my views on how I see Igbos and I say it openly because it is the truth.

I do not hate Igbos BUT ( A BIG BUT) Yorubas CANNOT form a country with them for one simple fact which is "SOME OF THEM BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHERS".

If you as a middle belter want a baifran then good luck with that. From time memorial the West (inculding Kwara, western kogi, Western delta(warri)) Have made it clear that we are not going to have a country with Igbos. If you are good with history then go research anf you would know why Westerner (true ones) are adamant. There was a time Yorubas wanted a country with Igbos but that time is long gone, thanks to Nnamdi Azikwe the father of tribalism.

Okar was on his own as the west would further break way if the new country is not founder of justics and equality where every man is equal. That is a fact.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by masu: 1:55am On Feb 14, 2013
ALJ HAREM: Would you shut it
Table turn to what ? So you expect Yorubas to accept the lies of Achebe ?
Hausa/Fulani are not OUR ENEMIES. Get that into your skull, what part of the middlebelt are you ? Please answer my question because Fulanis are indigenous to 4 middlebelters states which are out of the 6 territoties in the middle belt
Why do you hate the Hausa/fulani so much ? And if so, why did you allow them to use you during the war. Or how many Hausa faulani fought during the war ? compare to "middle belters"
This rubbish about Middlebelt really has to end, when did Middlebelt which is majority Fulani, Yoruba, Idoma, Nupe and Igala become biafra.
If Achebe had any wisdom he should not have added Yoruba because we would respond if there is any lies that would tarnish our image as an Ethnic Nation. That is a fact.
If it means it is seen as a yoruba vs Igbo war, then so be it because Yoruba nation accept the lies of a man would response is not possible

AM FROM PLATAUE STAE:
now listen stop geting angry for nothing that is the why i see the danger in igbo vs yoruba fight,
i some how doubt your yoruba identity for real bcus you accept yoruba versus igbo war too easy while you vehemently object fulani/hausa been a problem to us all.
am scratching my head to blv or not if you are yoruba for real but for now let me look the other way.

as a plataue man i can tell you with first hand info that we are regreting the war, we fought wrong people.
let me point out for you atleast 4 state in the belt: kwara/nasarawa/plataue and benue has seen the true color of fulanis till date read news bro.

you yorubas are a bit far away from this monsters now but i promise you if they finishes with us there will be no where the south can hide.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by aljharem(m): 1:58am On Feb 14, 2013
masu:

you dont get it, i personaly has no prob with who or not that governs the nation.
i love yoruba people thats why i can point out the danger in their way,
i dont trust fulani friendship at all and this is the people yorubas are coperating with.

on the issue of self centeredness, i think its true about the igbos but hey fulani's are worst bcus from their culture to religion they see others as inferior.
common this is a general thing even ghanians see other africans as nobody that we all need ghanian leadership to progress,
yorubas see other nigerian groups as illitrates and fools.

Yoruba co-operating with Fulani shocked I wonder where you got that info from. I don't understand where you are coming from, So not hate a group based on sentiment means Yorubas co-operate with them ? Would you want yorubas to support a genocide on the fulanis rather ?

Also Yorubas DON'T SEE OTHER NIGERIAN GROUPS AS ILLITERATES OR AS FO.OLS. Where did you get that from ? Would you allow an illiterate or a fo.ol to rule over you ?

Can you allow an illiterate or a fo.ol to co-exist with you ?

Can you allow an Illiterate or a fo.ol interact with you daily without becoming one yourself ?

One only becomes an illiterate and AN INGRATE when he sees himself over other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals / Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.