Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ask An African-american A Question - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask An African-american A Question (20308 Views)

Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 16, 2008
4Him:

stop decieving yourself . . . yes you "built" this country as slaves doing the bidding of your white masters. grin
How many of you fellow "builders" have ruled the US?
But for affirmative action how many of you "builders" would be in America's top schools?

Oh wait . . . when did you "builders" get the right to vote? 40yrs ago? I hear ithat right is about to expire . . . do something about it buddy smiley

LOL.
most of the "builders "can't even vote.
after several trips to "Rikers Island"and other "resorts" their voting power is as good as an agbero in Mushin.

These people really have a nerve.

Disgracing the black race up and down
That's why I happily wear my Nigerianess before people think I'm AA
school,they won't go
work,they won't work
That's why those of us who live here pay all these taxes to support the likes of the comedian above and the many kids they pop out like rabbits.
men of no proper descent.

At least we rule our own country  and make our mistakes.
Those of us here came here willingly and can return whenever we choose
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 16, 2008
I wonder why the rich AA are spending money to find their roots.
Thank God I can hop on Delta,take Ekene bus and a few okadas and be right in my roots. cool
na rootlessness dey worry exponent or whatever he calls himself.
We can't help you with that one homie tongue
don't blame us that your forefathers didn't have enough strength and commonsense to outrun the slave catchers grin
That una laziness no start today shocked
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2008
I read through exponent's posts and the dude is an empty barrell (arent they reputed to make the loudest noise?) . [s]The body of a giant but the brain of a bird!  [/s]
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2008
lol osisi where's your question? tongue
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 16, 2008
all the questions I ever had, have been answered.
I have no others cool
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 2:58am On Mar 16, 2008
@ osisi
answered by who? These questions defy all logical answers! grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 16, 2008
my sister what shall I say.
The average AA is one heck of a jigsaw puzzle.
only the Almighty who made them can figure them out
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 4:12am On Mar 16, 2008
at the end of the day WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

At least we FEED our own.

We stick together and get stuff done. Most of ya'll can't go home. Your government don't have any use for you.

Besides, ya'll got shit in ya'll streets.

Ugly ass mofo's - with them big ass heads.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 16, 2008
EXPONENT:

We stick together and get stuff done. Most of ya'll can't go home. Your government don't have any use for you.

just answer the bleeping questions and stop being an @$$wipe. . . jeez, stop crying a river
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2008
EXPONENT:

If the AA community is a determinant of "what is better", then I  had rather be an ant.

Explain further, what exactly is the stuff you get done?

Too childish. And who rules in clearing faeces and picking up crumbs in the US? Certainly not the whites or asians. cheesy. tongue
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2008

Re: Ask An African-american A Question by romeo(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2008
Hahahhaa poor Expo!!

Please Mr. Bawo. remove that picture! It's an insult to me as a black to see Hitler attached to the word Nigga
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nwaka77: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2008
LMAO!!

Again, everyone has already said what needed to be said. Well done my people grin

@Exponent AKA Hero

Since Africans are so ugly, what are you doing on their forum? And for your information, we owe you guys nothing so get off our backs!!! angry Your sorry asses would not be in America if not for slavery. America is what it is today because of the whites and not because of you lost negroes! Why has there not been in a black american president? White americans don't want you turning their country into detroit, michigan! They don't want crack in the white house! Ewu nama! I do not need anybody educating me about your sorry behinds. Even my white American friends are always complaining how racsist you people are! Again, do not lie to yourself. Hurricane katrina exposed the poverty you people live in. It's funny how the whites were able to pack their stuff and flee when they were told a hurricane was on its way. You black americans however could not flee. You people stayed there and the hurricane messed you people up! Why could your people not leave if it was not for poverty? Poverty-stricken black faces adorned the front pages of American newspapers and to make matters worse, the press showed pictures of your people loothing the stores and you want to preach to us Nigerians about corruption and 419!

So what are you doing amidst 419 people? you negroe with no origin and no destination, go and get a life! Go and find a way to get all those your jailed brothers their voting rights back before you vomit rubbish out of your mouth, bloody steroid-filled agbaya! angry
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by almondjoy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2008
At least Hero is not a liar!  He has not denied being "EXPONENT"! grin

For that darling Hero. . . .you are better than any hypocritical Nigerian anyday!

One love bruv! cheesy
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2008
@bawomolo
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pixxxxxxxxxxxx kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2008
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2008
@ exponent

Since you are so fixated on the ugly issue , lets go there!!! Some of the most ugly people i know are AA's. I kid you not on that one. My auntie insists that they only sold the ones who were very sick or ugly into slavery. Hehehehe. howz that?! grin grin grin.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2008
Shut Up spoilt.

You love us.

Admit it.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2008
no, you shut up and stop spewing all your ignorant rants on our site. grin

and yeah i love AA's. Despite their shortcomings, a lot of which i will have no choice but to attribute to the slavery they endured, they are our brothers and sisters. Apparently some think because they have eaten crumbs from the white man's table they are now superior to Africans. funny as heck!
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by romeo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2008
Non of our questions were answered sad sad
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2008
Non of our questions were answered

Well romeo, I don't think you want us to ask questions about Nigeria.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2008
EXPONENT:

you wont be asking any questions we haven't already asked ourselves. You must not have noticed that we know our faults and do not blame any one for our shortcomings! undecided
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2008
Exponent, answer the questions like the TITLE implies or shut up jo.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2008
' grin'
TOH i tire oh.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by romeo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2008
EXPONENT:

Like the spoilt one said!! we already know our problems
Nairaland is a living witness of that wink wink, but you're in denial of an overtly known AA's problems
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2008
Like the spoilt one said!! we already know our problems
Nairaland is a living witness of that , but you're in denial of an overtly known AA's problems

No I'm not.

I came in here to DEFEND what was said on the first page about AA's. As you know, the best defense is an offense.

No offense.

Of course we AA have some SERIOUS issues. Too numerous to name.

But I can tell you this.

With a STROKE OF A PEN this government can remedy them ALL.

America likes a underclass, no matter who they are. Black, mexican, puerto rican, pakistani, chinese, latino, etc.

It's who she is. Americans LIVE to compare themselves to others and get a false sense of superiority.

This behavior has been passed down onto AA's, Africans, African Immigrants, etc.

Americans in reality are a bunch of sick, fearful, bitches living on psycotrophic drugs.

Don't believe the hype.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nwaka77: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2008
EXPONENT:

No I'm not.

I came in here to DEFEND what was said on the first page about AA's. As you know, the best defense is an offense.

No offense.

Of course we AA have some SERIOUS issues. Too numerous to name.

But I can tell you this.

With a STROKE OF A PEN this government can remedy them ALL.

America likes a underclass, no matter who they are. Black, mexican, puerto rican, pakistani, chinese, latino, etc.

It's who she is. Americans LIVE to compare themselves to others and get a false sense of superiority.

This behavior has been passed down onto AA's, Africans, African Immigrants, etc.

Americans in reality are a bunch of sick, fearful, bitches living on psycotrophic drugs.

Don't believe the hype.

ok, if you say so undecided
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2008
If my questions are not going to be answered, then why the hell was this thread up in the first place. . .the poster ( She-ro and Exponent) had nothing else to do when he made this thread, let's just say he has problems with Nigeria. . .omo, find a way to solve it or write your mournful letters to Naija's president jare. . .hissssssssssssss
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by spoilt(f): 1:52am On Mar 17, 2008
EXPONENT:

Don't believe the hype.

no worries. we dont! grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2008
bowsing through this, i can conclude we have the same problem -

nigerians get 99% of their facts/perceptions about AAs from the media

AAs get 99% of their facts about nigeria from the media

all this noise about sagging pants, bling etc - is sort of like someone using agberos as benchmark for lagosians. it is unfair to use idle rich( successfil musicians and athletes from ghetto roots) as a benchmark for all black americans

in the same way, it is also unfair to use scammers, and corrupt politicains - who constitute less than 1% of nigeria's 200 million plus popultion as a benchmark for nigeria
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Blatant: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2008
oyb:

bowsing through this, i can conclude we have the same problem -

nigerians get 99% of their facts/perceptions about AAs from the media

AAs get 99% of their facts about nigeria from the media

all this noise about sagging pants, bling etc - is sort of like someone using agberos as benchmark for lagosians. it is unfair to use idle rich( successfil musicians and athletes from ghetto roots) as a benchmark for all black americans

in the same way, it is also unfair to use scammers, and corrupt politicains - who constitute less than 1% of nigeria's 200 million plus popultion as a benchmark for nigeria

Good talk
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2008
hmm, so Hero, you think you'll speak for all African-Americans? Good for you. Keep it up! chhrrrrrpsssssssss.

Anywho, if you do have answers about afro-americans, then answer this: would an afro-american woman rather have periods twice a month or have water get on her new hair do? YOU CAN'T ANSWER DAT NOW CAN YOU? NOPE!! because u aint an AA woman. u can only answer things pertaining to yourself honey.

Most would rather have their period twice a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? / Traditional Wedding Made In Idoma-land, Benue State, Central Nigeria / Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.