Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

APC: Tambuwal For President? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tambuwal For President? (28852 Views)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by seyi360(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2013
I'm looking at a Ribadu/Bakare ticket
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Jamisco: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2013
bappahman:
Why cos ss/se are nt in leadership?

NO BUT BECAUSE IT BECOME CLEAR THAT YOU WANT TO ISLAMIZED NIGERIA - TWO BOKO HARAMS
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by olusogo: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2013
van bonattel:

It will never sell, the xtians will see it as an insult, and as at the last time I checked, xtians are up to 50% of this country.

I like this, please can you refer me to where you got this "fact"?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by talktimi(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2013
seyi360: I'm looking at a Ribadu/Bakare ticket
strike Bakare out of that permutation, the dude is too volatile for any political establishment seeking credibility. A technocrat like Pat Utomi will be far better in my opinion, he will benefit the country in aspects of govts privatisation processes which usually falls under the office of the vice president.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2013
Am yet to understand the difference between PDP and APC because 80 percent of APC members are the people that lost their mojo with PDP. Its just a case of, lets grab power back at all means but the SE/SS aint falling for this.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by frederal(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2013
I wish they select Tambuwal to run for presidency for APC, let see how he got to win. North has used their tenure( though Jonathan helped them use it), its our turn.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by okenny2ky(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
letz be prayerful and leave it to the hand of Almighty God
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bashydemy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
I hear someone saying they will make Nigeria ungovernable is Buhari/Fashola should be elected 2015, I laugh in Ashanti. Can you remember what happen to the ogoni people during OBJ regime? am sorry to say it wont cost them anything to wipe you of the map
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bappahman: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Buhari/Fashola is my ticket for 2015 for so many reasons...Buhari and his stand on corruption while fashola has vision...buhari will guarantee votes espcl from the north while fashola will help from the south...
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by chuksmad(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
why must it be NW/SW ticket. Why can't be SS/SE ticket or NC/SS ticket? Is there a particular section of this country that must rule us? even if u find GEJ as not competent enough, there are so many competent individuals you can get in SS/SE/NC. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by peterprecious: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
It should be Rochas or Oshobaba and Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by thelastPope(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
Isnt it shameful that the APC guys are suggesting Tambuwal as candidate? A PDP crook? What does that even say of them?

Tambuwal who became speaker with the blessing of Dimeji Bankole! This is really shameful but then again, these lot have no shame!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by saintohia: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
bappahman: Tribalism/regionalism isn't fairness...democracy is not about tribe its abt the voting the right person for the right post

^^^^^^^

Then start lobbying for two best candidates from SE and SS ( of course Christians ), lets see how others ( especially North and SW) would react.

There's also nothing wrong in selecting ( pairing ) two Christians from SS and SE, ok?

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by saintohia: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
van bonattel:

It will never sell, the xtians will see it as an insult, and as at the last time I checked, xtians are up to 50% of this country.

^^^^^^

Christians should be more than 50% of Nigerian population.

Please, don't judge based on northern fictitious figure.

The next census, must have tab for religion to ascertain the exact ratio ( %tage) of Christain : Muslim in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Isiterere(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
onatisi:
they cant win,two things determines politics in nigeria ,ethnicity and religion.the two has to be balances on the ethnic side they got it but on the religion side they missed it
. You must be a learner or very young! 1993 election should be course of study for u. Engage yourself dude.....
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Isiterere(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
van bonattel:

Okorocha as president with IBB as vicegrin
. Tell me u're joking pls.....
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by donphilopus: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
bappahman: Groups withing and outside APC are lobbying for Buhari to support speaker aminu tambuwal as presidential candidate in 2015. National assembly members across parties are busy lobbying northern governors and elders to make sure buhari steps down and supports tambuwal..It is believed that Gov fashola will be his vice if everything goes according to plan...

-----

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/2015-presidencytambuwal-under-pressure-to-contest/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-presidency-it-s-a-bait-tambuwal-don-t-fall-for-it/138934/
have you forgotten when he was the deputy chiefwhip of the..house?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Agrika: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Do u guyz really think with all the loved onees of BH victims littered all over the country, a hausa man will ever rule this country, what of the families of those corpers that lost thier life during the 2011 election crises nko?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bappahman: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
The best ticket is Buhari/Fashola or even Buhari/Tunibu
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by baysol: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2013
bappahman: The best ticket is Buhari/Fashola or even Buhari/Tunibu
Some authors are dumb as they come. How do you explain your mentality that a southerner must play second fiddle to northerners all the time? Must good things be handed to the northerners on a platter as if it's their bloody right. What has a northerner achieved on their own merits other than being handed to them. People that have brought nigeria to its kneels and effectively made Nigeria the laughing stock in the commity of nations through their unruly religious bygotry and tribal hegemony. You cannot succeed by wearing white robe for a pig and expect it to be spotless. Guys for once wake up and see that this formula will not work ever. cowardice and love of enjoyment and corruption will continue to blind the southerners if they asceed to these new craze to effectively destroy the remaining vestige of hope of this nation by bringing a northerner into power too soon. Fashola first citizen for all we can see and relate to in Lagos, then he's free to elect who will be his running mate. Other than that we can all jolly well forget a new begining and contraption called Nigeria.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Jamisco: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
olusogo:

I like this, please can you refer me to where you got this "fact"?

pls you can google it or make a survey, Christian population is 54%, muslim less than 44% others more than 2%.

donot be carried out because must of the governors in the north are muslims, it is because of the influence of Abuja and the notion by the south that all northerners are muslim or hausa that they rule us from the north. why did after election riot happened in most of the states in the north? becuase they believed that the Christian Northerners betrayed them by voting GEJ.

they always crying time for the Northerners but they will never mention any Christian Northerner for the no. one seat. enough is enough for we Christian Northers, 2015 should be either for Christian Northerner or forget it, we will continye to support any Christian from all the geo-political zone even if from the se.

muslims are LESS THAN 25% of the population OF ADAMAWA STATE, less than 20% in Taraba, less than 44% in Gombe, less than 45% in Nasarawa and less than 45% in Kaduna. Christian populations in Borno is over 30%, 12% in Yobe, 10% in Kano, 8% in Katsina Jigawa and Kebi, 15% in Sokoto, 10% in Zamfara. morethan 40% of the population of Niger state are Christian. percentage of Christians in Plateau, Benue are 98% etc. I ama talking of indigenous Christians in all these States.

so if APC want to get the support of the Christian northerners and succeed, they should field either David Mark from NC, OR ROCHAS FROM SE, OSHIO FROM SS OR BOSS FROM NE OR ANY CHRISTIAN FROM THE NW. I THINK THE SW SHOULD STILL REST THEIR CASE

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by jpphilips(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
bappahman: If the Tambuwal/Fashola ticket becomes a reality do u think nigerians will vote for them

APC should eschew all forms of paddy paddy politics if they dont wanna end like PDP

[size=8pt]OSHIOMOLE OR NOTHING[/size]
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by nuhu(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
I support Tambuwal Okorocha 2015 presidency under the APC for a better Nigeria
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by nextdoor84(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yes they will surely be succesful no doubt....but as their village chiefs respectively!!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Alveena01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
This sounds dumb. If you've been following Nigerian politics u'll know Tambuwal is an APC member holding PDP Office.

Forget it. The most intelligent politicians, like Tinubu, fully understand the aspect of politics that is about perception and image . It would be mentally damaging for the APC , after many sagacious characters have put sterling efforts into the merger from day one, to then go and court a serving PDP Politician as Presidential candidate. That won't happen because it defies logic and goes against what needs to be done to achieve a defeat of the PDP.

Even a child knows it is a self-destructive and losing strategy let alone the ultra-intelligent analysts who will realise the APC stand no chance if it cannot establish an independent identity using its own sagacious, most influential and best known characters. No ex-PDP member will get President or VP slot in the APC. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose: Police Get 102 Petitions / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.