Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

APC: Tambuwal For President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tambuwal For President? (28682 Views)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Can you ever make a comment without insults, is this how they raised you?

Whatever....just stop having a picture of the entire south doing the GEJ agenda...he has done enough damage to some of us in the South.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by vanbonattel: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

The way you practice xtianity is not the same way it's done elsewhere..

Return to the topic, we were talking Tambuwal and APC in case you have forgotten.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by vanbonattel: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Whatever....just stop having a picture of the entire south doing the GEJ agenda...he has done enough damage to some of us in the South.

Nobody is saying he is the best, but we don't want to descend lower than this, Tambuwal/tinubu will have the bad side of a half of the country from the start to finish.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Return to the topic, we were talking Tambuwal and APC in case you have forgotten.

Ok...so why not hop into the APC? Am sure you wouldn't want this present type of governance to continue till 2019.. grin
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Nobody is saying he is the best, but we don't want to descend lower than this, Tambuwal/tinubu will have the bad side of a half of the country from the start to finish.

Stop the blackmail and conjectural crap...I believe you are more intelligent than that !
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by vanbonattel: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ok...so why not hop into the APC? Am sure you wouldn't want this present type of governance to continue till 2019.. grin

I may be interested to change things and maybe obtain APC party card, but if 2 muslims are contesting, how do I sell them to my xtian dominated region?

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bappahman: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

I may be interested to change things and maybe obtain APC party card, but if 2 muslims are contesting, how do I sell them to my xtian dominated region?
Love ur contributions...so assuming u are to pick a ticket for APC dat will stand a chance of wining..who will pick
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by vanbonattel: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
Love ur contributions...so assuming u are to pick a ticket for APC dat will stand a chance of wining..who will pick

Sanusi/Festus Odimegwu
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by eggheaders(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gbawe:

Forget it. The most intelligent politicians, like Tinubu, fully understand the aspect of politics that is about perception and image . It would be mentally damaging for the APC , after many sagacious characters have put sterling efforts into the merger from day one, to then go and court a serving PDP Politician as Presidential candidate. That won't happen because it defies logic and goes against what needs to be done to achieve a defeat of the PDP.

Even a child knows it is a self-destructive and losing strategy let alone the ultra-intelligent analysts who will realise the APC stand no chance if it cannot establish an independent identity using its own sagacious, most influential and best known characters. No ex-PDP member will get President or VP slot in the APC.

like seriously I reason with you stance.am just so sick of the present administration.he has successfully divided us along religious and ethnic line like no other Prexy before.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
boko haram conglomerate forming shape.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by seanet01: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ok
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by lacasa: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
if Buhari will not run, then ​ so ​ be it.

Tambuwal does not abide by the whims of pdp lords esp if one analyses how the house of reps (opposition members included) elevated him to be speaker.

He has always had a great relationship wt Buhari anϑ the opposition wt the likes of Ngige, Gbaja anϑ co

Tammbuwal/Fashola is oк smiley
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
For me I dnt mind who is president as long as he provides good leadership,security and economic prosperity...let it be colonial masters or aliens bt am tired of hw thins are nd the road nigeria is on

My brother I agree with you, but only in an ideal or near ideal situation. This is not the case with this country. In my opinion Obama will not succeed as a good president under Nigerian situation. There are lots of root causes that should be addressed for anybody to govern successfully.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bappahman: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
jomonic:

My brother I agree with you, but only in an ideal or near ideal situation. This is not the case with this country. In my opinion Obama will not succeed as a good president under Nigerian situation. There are lots of root causes that should be addressed for anybody to govern successfully.
Ur right only a true patriotic Nigerian can do it bt we. Lack them nd wen we spot one the religious/tribal/corrupt cabal are always at hand to stop him/her...Nigerians of all the wahala they are facing refuse to see beyond tribe/religion
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Moves: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ermmm... you guys believe the dude will leave PDP and join APC, and all the existing APC guys will just handover the presidential ticket to him. If Buhari is not running the only northerner that comes close is Ribadu...with any of Okorocha, Ngige, Soludo or Fashola as VP.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Gbawe: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Moves: Ermmm... you guys believe the dude will leave PDP and join APC, and all the existing APC guys will just handover the presidential ticket to him. If Buhari is not running the only northerner that comes close is Ribadu...with any of Okorocha, Ngige, Soludo or Fashola as VP.

Correct more or less bar the inclusion of Soludo. Soludo is a PDP member. It is important for people to understand that APC choices, for the top two positions, will be limited to influential and visibly known members of the ACN, CPC, ANPP and of course Rochas. There is nothing, as far as top positions go, for any recently decamped PDP politician. Nada.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by alaoeri: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
No source, beside who's tambuwa? Tambuwa ko Lambuwa ni undecided
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by tchaik(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
coolkris: Who is tambuwal?

Nice Question! Who is he? He should come and tell us WHY we should vote for him! Show us his track records and feats; AND NOT BECAUSE HE IS THE SPEAKER!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by MahatmaGhandi: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
nigeria is not matured enough to have two muslims or two christians run as president and vice, if that is APC's plan then like someone said their 2015 bid will be dead on arrival,

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by 40Lightyears: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rumour to the power of 150!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ifihearam: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
As an apostle of truth and one who has the best interest of Nigerians at heart,I am yet to see any man that APC would present that can stand GEJ,absolutely none,I suggest we allow him rule till 2019 after which we can see who has a near attribute because right now there is none. Like seriously none.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by 40Lightyears: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Two muslims?

Ehn! u don start with religion again. undecided undecided undecided undecided Thumbs-up, their is sure to be another religious war on this

thread.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by naffysa(f): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Olohun ma je

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by MadCow1: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
slimghost: Lwkmd! APC, dead on arrival! GEJ till 2019!

This is the best answer on this read so far...

1,000.000 Likes..

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by pekelepekele(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gej will sack Jega and put a man that will be able to rig election for him . APC are dreaming ., If baba iyabo still dey alive oo nothing like any other party becoming the president not that am a pdp fan but I think by now we all Nigerians should have understand what is happening in this country
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by davesndy: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

The way you practice xtianity is not the same way it's done elsewhere..
Let us not pretend. A muslim-muslim ticket won't work. Nigerians don't have enough trust to make that work
Not with what is happening at present in this country

4 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Gej will sack Jega and put a man that will be able to rig election for him . APC are dreaming ., If baba iyabo still dey alive oo nothing like any other party becoming the president not that am a pdp fan but I think by now we all Nigerians should have understand what is happening in this country

Attahiru Jega willl run the elections and the result will reflect the actual vote which is PDP wins again..

The merger is only as powerful as its candidate.. And of Tambuwal is their choice, they might as well have stayed separate.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Sibrah: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
I heard PDP is working on a Fashola(P)/Jonathan(VP) ticket owing to the poor performance of the GEJ govt under PDP. They are taking it serious as they don't want to concede power to APC. The move to woo Fashola by PDP is beleived to be an attempt to unsettle the APC camp by killing two birds with one stone as it will weaken APC and significantly strengthen PDP. Na so i hear oh . . . Lol.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by mallorca(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
coolkris: Who is tambuwal?

He was Super Eagles Curator at Afcon

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimfit1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tambuwal is not strong enough look at his leadership style is very bad we want buhari please nothing else what has Tambuwal changed since got there nothing so what's the point? No Tambuwal Buhari or nothing.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by AnanseK(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
confusion247: If it becomes reality, then we will have south south republic, Biafra and Nigeria. That will be a welcomed development.

No problem and Jona can have his second term there.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bjdon: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tambuwal did nothing when Farouk Lawal was accused of taking bribe. At no time has he shown himself to be ready to challenge the corrupt status quo in the nation today. He only went against the PDP bigwigs when it was in his own self interest. As far as I am concerned he's part of the problem, not the solution

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident / Army Bans Motorcycles In Some States To Curb Kidnapping (Full List) / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.