Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

APC: Tambuwal For President? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tambuwal For President? (28685 Views)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
After all this noise, we are waiting for APC and Tambuwal come 2015. No northerner other than Buhari or Ribadu can dislodge PDP! Otherwise, its GEJ till 2019. And even at that, am a realist, so I say it as it is. It will be extremely difficult for any Northerner to get block votes from SE/SS. That's the truth, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ogahope(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
U don't knw who tambuwal is??
If tambuwal is what CPC can offer Nig., den dey' ve nt started. What dos tambu has to offer? a leader of rogue becomin a president. I project Farouk as his vice to hv a complete team.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by mekaboy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Let the muslim candidate go and stop the bombing in the north first before contesting for presidency.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by HAH: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
APC is all about Buhari and what he stands for, the moment Buhari and Tinubu are left out then the party is dead.

We need the General to plant the seed of corruption free Nigeria then his VP Fashola will build on his foundation with solid development by 2019.

2015 sai Buhari\Fashola
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by skyfall: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gbawe:

Forget it. The most intelligent politicians, like Tinubu, fully understand the aspect of politics that is about perception and image . It would be mentally damaging for the APC , after many sagacious characters have put sterling efforts into the merger from day one, to then go and court a serving PDP Politician as Presidential candidate. That won't happen because it defies logic and goes against what needs to be done to achieve a defeat of the PDP.

Even a child knows it is a self-destructive and losing strategy let alone the ultra-intelligent analysts who will realise the APC stand no chance if it cannot establish an independent identity using its own sagacious, most influential and best known characters. No ex-PDP member will get President or VP slot in the APC.

THREAD CLOSED!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=18pt]A repeat of OBJ AND Atiku in reverse...Dey can forget about campaigning in the SE and SS,we belong to our master,APGA,PDP and GEJ.

Yoruba and Hausa can never be allowed to plunder our oil wealth again.[/size]

+1MILLION grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Coldfaya(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders: the tribal warlords are here again.I don't wanna start this back and forth with them anymore. to the topic, that ticket looks promising tambuwal/fashola.we really need a break from this putrid air.

No no no! I would prefer a Ribadu/ Fashola ticket. I find it difficult to trust most serving politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bajosky: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
undecided tambuwal/fashola is a failed project ,even a blind and insane moslem will understand these gimic. y not oshomole/buhari .
APC is a bunch of drustrated ex pdp militant fighting for emancipation.
2015 is still far from now. Stop the distraction greedy and dubious good for nothing APC. ure counsel is not from God because associate urself and u shall be broken in pieces by the anticident of PdP.
Wish others good and goodnews,goodness will abide wit u othrewise curse and failure Bewarn
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Walphem(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gbawe:

Forget it. The most intelligent politicians, like Tinubu, fully understand the aspect of politics that is about perception and image . It would be mentally damaging for the APC , after many sagacious characters have put sterling efforts into the merger from day one, to then go and court a serving PDP Politician as Presidential candidate. That won't happen because it defies logic and goes against what needs to be done to achieve a defeat of the PDP.

Even a child knows it is a self-destructive and losing strategy let alone the ultra-intelligent analysts who will realise the APC stand no chance if it cannot establish an independent identity using its own sagacious, most influential and best known characters. No ex-PDP member will get President or VP slot in the APC.
you got it spot-on, I had to stop following the thread after reading your post.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Fantacy1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: Tribalism/regionalism isn't fairness...democracy is not about tribe its abt the voting the right person for the right post
And u tink it's only in d North and Islamic community dat u can always find d rite person 4 d rite post? U had beta tink twice and drop tribalism and born 2 rule mentality behind...

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by qantona: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
my cook?

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by jamolmed: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is exactly why we always end up with the wrong President. Why pressurize someone who has achieved nothing in his current position. When would Nigerians learn. Its unfortunate that we the masses have no say in selecting who these presidential candidates are. We are always left with choosing between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by tiwasiaife(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
May amadioha fire all those calln se/ss names. Wen obj ruled 4 8yrs u didnt c anythn, north ruled 48yrs it was normal thin its nw getn to s.e ur sayn let the persn come frm any were? U wnt to tel me that out of the whole s.e there is no good man? Mtchew. Pdp ebeano.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by FiftyFifty(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nigerians claimed to be religious while in reality their life is far from the teachings of any divine religion. China, Japan, Sweden, Norway among others are neither Xtians nor Muslims but they are the happiest people on earth due to their leaders who know what leadership is all about. I‘ll campaign & vote for anybody that is ready to rescue this nation from the People‘s Destruction Party & take us to the promised land regardless of who or what he is. Simple.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by jamolmed: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

+1MILLION grin grin grin
WE can see how well u guyz are using it.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by sol2galay: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifihearam: As an apostle of truth and one who has the best interest of Nigerians at heart,I am yet to see any man that APC would present that can stand GEJ,absolutely none,I suggest we allow him rule till 2019 after which we can see who has a near attribute because right now there is none. Like seriously none.
e

guy are you sure you are reasoning well? If APC appointed south easterner as thier presidential can candidat e tell me who will vote for GEJ.And if APC are really serious they want to displace pdp the only thing there will do is to elect a southn easterner as thier candidate then they will nail pdp for ever.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Dee60: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tambuwal ko, Farouk ni!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Gbawe: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
Walphem:
you got it spot-on, I had to stop following the thread after reading your post.

We will get a lot more of these types of 'cheese' thrown in the public domain for unthinking Mice to consume as the PDP gets more desperate.

To put into perspective what the APC is, I will ask the entire forum to partake in a simple experiment. Before GEJ came to divide Nigeria along ethnic,religious and sectional lines, we all agreed PDP was a huge problem and touted many names as potential 'saviours'.

I now ask everyone, to look back and think of who they favoured back then as a transformational President. Which political Party does the individual you spoke so passionately in favour of yesterday, in regard to the Nigerian Presidency, belong to today?

We all know the 'roll call' of good guys we have always mentioned to death as transformational leaders. E.g Utomi, Ribadu, Buhari, El Rufai, Okorocha, Ngige, Fashola, Oshiomhole,Fayemi etc, etc. Tell me which Party they all now unite under today?

The answer shows what the APC is and why, even with many setbacks, it will defeat the PDP. Folks can craft all the excuses in the world they want to disguise their fear, bigotry, clannishness and myopic hatred of other ethnic groups but we still all have to deal with facts and reality in life. The fact that all the individuals many of us have touted as good guys we want to see lead Nigeria, at one time or the other, now call the APC their political home is enough to make the clear-minded Nigerian understand the desperation of the PDP and the real motivation of the many anti-Nigerian elements on this forum who supported some politicians passionately yesterday but consider them "persona non grata" today merely because they have now aligned with the APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Fantacy1:
And u tink it's only in d North and Islamic community dat u can always find d rite person 4 d rite post? U had beta tink twice and drop tribalism and born 2 rule mentality behind...

Stop minding the clowns! What happened to Ngige,Fashola,Utomi?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote
author=HAH]APC is all about Buhari and what he stands for, the moment
Buhari and Tinubu are left out then the party is dead.

We need the General to plant the seed of corruption free Nigeria then
his VP Fashola will build on his foundation with solid development by

2015 sai Buhari\Fashola[/quote]SO SAYS MR. FIX IT. SUCH A SILLY TALK 4RM A SILLY A*SS. I NEVA XPECTD ANY MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION 4RM U ANYWAY:/
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: Tribalism/regionalism isn't fairness...democracy is not about tribe its abt the voting the right person for the right post

Oh really. Then why not Tambuwal senior and Tambuwal junior as 1 and 2. Why north/south (west).
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Konsult07(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
That must be a Mistake
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bikonu let me ask! Are you bloody tribalists trying to tell me that amongst all the good men of APC, there is no competent leader of Igbo extraction? Why not field him for equity and fairness sake? Or is Tambuwal better than Utomi? Or Ribadu better than Ngige? Igbos are just looking at this deceitful alliance and laughing hard! See u guys in 2015
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by PehaKaso: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
"PLS GO YOUR SEPERATE WAYS AFTER 100 YEARS OF THIS FORCED UNION" says LORD FREDERICK LUGARD.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by honprof1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
gerald09:

Well 40 years of horrible governing and boko haram, its hard not to make dat conclusion, honestly not wanting the North to rule is not tribalism its jt common sense, if they allow the rest part of Nigeria to rule for say 40 years dat sounds like equality init! Bringing up stories like GEJ signed a contract with them saying he will only rule for 1 term is jt insulting. Why would he sign to dem Nigeria is not own by them, are Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ suppose to be slaves to them or what. Bringing a Northerner as a presidential candidate is jt stupid dey may as well jt give up to GEJ now n let call it a day.

Don't be surprise if after 2015 JEG appear to be mastermind of BokoHaram..the Genesis of BH features JEG
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by dulphines: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
coolkris: Who is tambuwal?
An Aboki that Tumbled into politics! grin

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
honprof1:

Don't be surprise if after 2015 JEG appear to be mastermind of BokoHaram..the Genesis of BH features JEG

Clap fo urself! U made so much sense!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by BabaEto1: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Okorocha as president with IBB as vicegrin

Ha ha ha !very funny, U re a confirmed clown. Back to the topic, I do not tink this pair will sell. Its better to get a candidate that is not affiliated to the PDP in any way or manner whatsoever. There are many of them if d new party do their home work well.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by muredo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
Let hm ask google
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by lagbaja(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
People don't seem to realise that a lot has changed and is changing about Nigerian politics. Current Nigeria'w demographic statistics shows that it is majorly made up of youths (youth within the voting age bracket account for more than 60%. 45 million Nigerian youths are connected to the internet and are daily fed with current information. Religion and Ethnicity won't be very important in the next dispensation. Credibility and Capacity will be the determinat. This will be judged by the candidates's antecedents and campagin creativity. Abiola and Kingibe were both muslims. They won their election on the eve of the elections at the debate. Tofa lost because he had nothing to offer. With adequate information and free/fair elections,nigerians are smart enough to choose the right leaders come 2015.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
vandarsar: MKO and Babagana Kingibe were moslems and people voted for them in '93.
Abeg open ur eyes! Like I use to say nothing good can ever come out of niger delta, not even oil is healthy to our economy!

Without the Niger Delta your Nigeria, Northern Nigeria would be far worse than Somalia while your South West will become another Congo and Rwanda combined...i pity you and your unborn generations if you've not seen the bigger picture.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by klerry(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Until we let go of thsi tribal and religious sentiments, we can never have a new Nigeria. If a Southerner, Northerner or whosoever can deliver us from dis mess we are in, so be it. Be it a muslim, christian or atheist, as long as he's able to transform Nigeria and allow us remain as a unit. All we want is positive change!
Let's get rid of the sentiments!

confusion247:
The answer can easily be found in injustice. Jonathan must complete his second term in office if we still want Nigeria. Then after that Igbos should be allowed to rule if we believe in justice and equality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades / Atiku, Obasanjo And Abdulsalami Abubakar All Smiles At Muson Center In Lagos / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.