Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

APC: Tambuwal For President? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tambuwal For President? (28701 Views)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by obi2012: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ribadu/fashola or Ribadu/rochas
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by segxyrema: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Fashola for VP is a taboo.......Tambuwal has nothing to show for his days on HOR than aide and abet

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by danniekute(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders: the tribal warlords are here again.I don't wanna start this back and forth with them anymore. to the topic, that ticket looks promising tambuwal/fashola.we really need a break from this putrid air.
una no go succeed wt ds una evil agenda..muslim president and muslim vice. Ara gbagbuo unu nile!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
lagbaja: People don't seem to realise that a lot has changed and is changing about Nigerian politics. Current Nigeria'w demographic statistics shows that it is majorly made up of youths (youth within the voting age bracket account for more than 60%. 45 million Nigerian youths are connected to the internet and are daily fed with current information. Religion and Ethnicity won't be very important in the next dispensation. Credibility and Capacity will be the determinat. This will be judged by the candidates's antecedents and campagin creativity. Abiola and Kingibe were both muslims. They won their election on the eve of the elections at the debate. Tofa lost because he had nothing to offer. With adequate information and free/fair elections,nigerians are smart enough to choose the right leaders come 2015.

Hahahahahahahaha. You are quite ignorant! The same youths you are talking about are the ones that feel their future has been short changed with a certain tribe in power! Fool yourself anyhow you want but come 2015 No Northerner is getting any block votes from SE/SS. Quote me

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Hearme(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
Are u happy with the way thins are or just cos ur frm ss/se?
WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING A MAGICAL CHANGE? WHO TOLD YOU OTHERS WILL DO WHAT GEJ IS DOING? WHAT ARE YOUR GOVERNORS DOING? ANY DRAMATIC CHANGE IN ANY STATE? VERY FEW LIKE? THE FEAR OF GOD IS WHAT THEY ALL NEED
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by osariemenk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wen Rebidu, in the last election, he was a PDP, before he cross over to join ACN, when he was promise a presidential tickle, so were he is now is not a problem
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by danniekute(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
U hav concluded that all northerners are bad den
yes , they are all bad.so long they are muslims.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by motif8(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
honprof1:

Don't be surprise if after 2015 JEG appear to be mastermind of BokoHaram..the Genesis of BH features JEG

u are wrong with this instance sir, how can GEJ be the mastermind of Boko Haram, do u really think he doesnt feel like visitinjg north as part of the country which he is presiding over? they promised to make the country ungovernale and they are just doing it to their best, buhari and his goro brother should find solution to their bombing and dont direct us to chase shadow

3 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by zanga420: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: Tribalism/regionalism isn't fairness...democracy is not about tribe its abt the voting the right person for the right post
ok if it is about the right person why cant the north now joined by the west not properly support GEJ. Ok if Gej is 'not fit' then they should support another SS then SE to rule or in this nigeria democracy nobody from ss/se fit or qualified to rule this country right? I remember Odili came out and they never allowed him cos they felt they cant manipulate him, then they imposed yaradua n jonathan on this country, tell me whose fault it is. The point is anybody that believe in justice n fairness should transverse the whole of ss n get someone fit to lead this nation n after that the se. But if we continue to deceive ourself by not giving this regions chance under whatever guise then forget it.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Boyoorisha: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
confusion247:
The answer can easily be found in injustice. Jonathan must complete his second term in office if we still want Nigeria. Then after that Igbos should be allowed to rule if we believe in justice and equality.
Nigeria can never get better with this kind of people! At this age, you are trading tribalism for competence. SMH
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by talktimi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy: The idea look really tempting and interesting...It will definitely sell across the country except probably SE and SS simply because of ethnicity and religion bigotry of these two regions.
ethnicity and religeous bigotry of the ss/se ? Man u suck. On this same nairaland, igbo people are insulted to high heavens especially by the yorubas just because they are igbo no more no less. Then I want you to point out where a ss person has EVER exhibited traits of ethnicity and religeous bigotry. Don't make me laugh abeg, na for here I learn "omo Igbo" as an insult

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
klerry: Until we let go of thsi tribal and religious sentiments, we can never have a new Nigeria. If a Southerner, Northerner or whosoever can deliver us from dis mess we are in, so be it. Be it a muslim, christian or atheist, as long as he's able to transform Nigeria and allow us remain as a unit. All we want is positive change!
Let's get rid of the sentiments!

No actually, all we want is Equity,justice and fairness OR be allowed to go our separate way! We are tired of hearing this your "one Nigeria" BS while a particular tribe feels they can lord it over us. Rubbish
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by zanga420: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
Justice should be to nigerians not igbos or SS...we need ☑ leadership not tribal leadership
And igbos n ss are not nigerians. What pains me is that nobody wants to point to the truth even when they see it, more painful is the youths closing their eyes to glaring truth n expecting magic to change situations. Truth be said if u support evil because it'll befall ur opponent be careful the evil is next door.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by sp2002(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
OSHIOMOLE FOR PRESIDENT AND FASHOLA FOR VICE UNDER APC. bet 70% of the total vote will be for them
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by romanlaw(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Two Muslims : that's the target of the Muslims, to Islamise Nigeria, which means Boko Haram has succeeded.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by zanga420: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
what is happening is like when u are quiting a secret cult, ur friends there 'll intimidate n jeer u.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by talktimi(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
I didn't vote last elections and I won't vote in the next. Polititcians have brainwashed Nigerians causing a lot of anger and disharmony in the land especially through religeous and tribal sentiments causing young and vibrant youths to fight themselves when they (the politicians) lose elections while their children galivant abroad in choice schools and cities. I don't give a damn who wins elections because I don't depend on the government to survive after all I pay my taxes in 3 states of this country and to the federal govt, all i ask for is peace in Nigeria
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bappahman: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
After goin thru the 6 pages or so of the post I hav come to the conclusion that Most commentators here want “our tribe“ or “ou religion“ president. Most don't care if nigerians sleep with hunger, walk in fear nd lack hope..as long as its our own then its all good...let me tell u that one day wen u list expect it the effect of all ur hate nd selfishness will catch up with us all and by that time it will be too late...I pray to God almighty in his grace to help Nigerians wake up nd realised they are been fooled nd divided nd give us the strength to change for the better cos the whole Nigeria system isn't working for 95% of nigerians nd the sad thing is they refuse to see wats right in front of them.
God help Us

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by zanga420: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
slimghost:

Happy? Maybe! The North should have let GEJ have his one term in peace so he wouldn't have any excuse for failing. Nothing North will appeal to SE/SS, we were not born to be under them!
yeah, will they no, see dont deceive me with this buhari will do this magic n ribadu will do that, all gimmick is to get power back to the north n our journey into blindness n backwardness will continue. If north n west really meant good for this nation staying out of power for like 12years n be properly supportive wont be bad, so we can see what other regions can offer no they wont, rather causing problem n distracting development cos they want power for selfish purposes.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Obiagu1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: If the Tambuwal/Fashola ticket becomes a reality do u think nigerians will vote for them

what stops you from forming your own country?
Parasites!

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by slimghost(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
zanga420: yeah, will they no, see dont deceive me with this buhari will do this magic n ribadu will do that, all gimmick is to get power back to the north n our journey into blindness n backwardness will continue. If north n west really meant good for this nation staying out of power for like 12years n be properly supportive wont be bad, so we can see what other regions can offer no they wont, rather causing problem n distracting development cos they want power for selfish purposes.

You have said it all! If they truly love Nigeria,let them stay out of power. After all they put us in this mess in the first place with many years of misrule!

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by mrvictor: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gbawe:

Forget it. The most intelligent politicians, like Tinubu, fully understand the aspect of politics that is about perception and image . It would be mentally damaging for the APC , after many sagacious characters have put sterling efforts into the merger from day one, to then go and court a serving PDP Politician as Presidential candidate. That won't happen because it defies logic and goes against what needs to be done to achieve a defeat of the PDP.

Even a child knows it is a self-destructive and losing strategy let alone the ultra-intelligent analysts who will realise the APC stand no chance if it cannot establish an independent identity using its own sagacious, most influential and best known characters. No ex-PDP member will get President or VP slot in the APC.

You make sense!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by zanga420: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
quote author=bappahman]After goin thru the 6 pages or so of the post I hav come to the conclusion that Most commentators here want “our tribe“ or “ou religion“ president. Most don't care if nigerians sleep with hunger, walk in fear nd lack hope..as long as its our own then its all good...let me tell u that one day wen u list expect it the effect of all ur hate nd selfishness will catch up with us all and by that time it will be too late...I pray to God almighty in his grace to help Nigerians wake up nd realised they are been fooled nd divided nd give us the strength to change for the better cos the whole Nigeria system isn't working for 95% of nigerians nd the sad thing is they refuse to see wats right in front of them.
God help Us[/quote] weldone for ur zeal to see a better nigeria, the issue is that peace n development is not far fetched where there's equal right n justice. Like me for example is not being tribalistic its saying an obvious fact, dont be deceived by these northern guys, this politically motivated dust they are raising because Jonathan a xtian/south is leading this country have they raised it since the creation of this country? Does it mean other tribes doesnt have a good people that can lead this country if properly supported. And on religious/tribe basis unfortunately nigeria is north south almagamation with muslim xtian predominancy respectively. If u ask me this APC they either allow jonathan or get worthy SS candidate to fly their flag, after that an SE follows suit. The truth is worthy candidates are many in this regions but they wont rather they're looking for guise to continue from where they left their misrule. Or we restructure our federalism to be regionally stronger n less power concentrated centre.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ikweremilitant: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: If the Tambuwal/Fashola ticket becomes a reality do u think nigerians will vote for them
we're not stupid islamic agenda will never wok in nija
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ikweremilitant: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
confusion247: If it becomes reality, then we will have south south republic, Biafra and Nigeria. That will be a welcomed development.
we re already preparng for dat
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ikweremilitant: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
all of u re sayng dis becos of the hatred u hav for gej wic is inducd frm the borth.no wahala gej came to power u rember hw to cary gun but we nija deltans re watchng let any notana win d election nd let's see hw he will rule in peace

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ikweremilitant: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
So cos they r both muslim...
So name ur potential wining team
atimers I wondr if u guys had a gud sence of history.gen yardua in the 70s wa gven a 2 step promotion ahead of ty danjuma in order to balance the religius strata in govt nd ty resignd.buhari idiagbon both ruld as muslims no body compiand.but ther prersent speaker ws supose to come frm the south but dy raisd a sentiment dat both d presint nd d senate presidnt re xtians for dat d speaker must be a mislim nw sm fools re clamoung for muslim candidates.mugus it won't wok

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by maclatunji: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
I seriously believe Tambuwal's days in the PDP are numbered. You can be sure that the candidates the APC will present are 60 per cent on their way barring unforseen circumstances.

The people who are driving the APC know what they are doing.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ikweremilitant: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy: The idea look really tempting and interesting...It will definitely sell across the country except probably SE and SS simply because of ethnicity and religion bigotry of these two regions.
see pot dey call kettle black

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by eggheaders(m): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2013
ikwere militant: atimers I wondr if u guys had a gud sence of history.gen yardua in the 70s wa gven a 2 step promotion ahead of ty danjuma in order to balance the religius strata in govt nd ty resignd.buhari idiagbon both ruld as muslims no body compiand.but ther prersent speaker ws supose to come frm the south but dy raisd a sentiment dat both d presint nd d senate presidnt re xtians for dat d speaker must be a mislim nw sm fools re clamoung for muslim candidates.mugus it won't wok

please write in English.we are not in gibberishtan.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ikweremilitant: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2013
van bonattel:

Can you ever make a comment without insults, is this how they raised you?
leav d ape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.