Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (16458 Views)

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by boron10(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
I like a Strong Mouth Scent, a Strong Armpit Scent, and a Strong Crotch Scent on My Lady
Your taste is highly nauseating
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Lakayana: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
I like a Strong Mouth Scent, a Strong Armpit Scent, and a Strong Crotch Scent on My Lady
You are sick and desperately in need of help.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2013
I grew up in a Cold Weather Climate.....the amount of "Natural Funk/Body Odor" secretion of the Females in My Climate...

Probably Differ from The Amount of Natural Funk/Body Odor Secretion that many women in Hotter Climates start secreting

Like I said, I like a Strong Mouth Scent, a Strong Armpit Scent, and a Strong Crotch Scent on my Lady tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2013
When you love someone, you tell them and if possible you stay with them to ensure their confidence isn't destroyed.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by talktimi(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Thr was this pretty girl on my street back then I was scared of talking to but finally I summoned up the courage & got her into my house on the first day, by the time we started kissing, what came out of her mouth would have sent mike tyson to a hospital. I just told her to start going that it was late. Later on she sent me an sms saying its because she told me she had a kid that's why I pursued her. Didn't know how to tell her its because of her mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by kundul: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Tk her 2 d toilet after 1 bad smelly shit n ltr do 1 can offensive mess wen she's der n ltr tell her dts how her mouth oozes if she lyks it. Kikikikiki
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2013
Well I simply tell her how it goes and get help in getting through the situation the reward her with a french kiss. True love helps.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Geophem(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
Hmmm nnawa to you oooooooo
abi! Call a spade a spade! Very simple!!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by bakila: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Lakayana: Whenever you are together always give her/himTomTom or Vicks and talk about the toothpaste that give the freshest breath I tell you if your date is not mumu they will get the message.
?
And tell here to buu orbit or other gums that give fresh breath. @ OP thats a difficult decision. Had to tell a lady to go get her breast checked for cancer after seeing that she is hiding the breast cos the sizes are not same.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Johnnoah1st: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Johnnoah1st: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin
guy u dey craze oo, Shey u wan kill person ni?
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Buy her PEPSODENT or MACLEANS on valentines day.

She will decode.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2013
:
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing

Idi iberibe.

Tell me thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2013
ebamma: How do you tell a Poster that he is trying to form stories to make frontpage?

Tell him to his face. Nansense...
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by gabinogem(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Exhale infront of her and ask her if ur mouth is having any offensive smell, then tell her u hate any intrusive smell and that it is one of ur turn-offs. I think if she's smart enough she'll re-adjust.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by rodeo0070(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Take a clue from this:
kissing is linked to the prevention of tooth decay. Kissing stimulates saliva, which helps reduce the incidence of cavities.
"Kissing is nature's cleansing process," says Heidi Hausauer, a dentist and spokeswoman for the academy. "Saliva washes out the mouth and helps remove the cavity-causing food particles that accumulate after meals."

SOURCE: www.21stcenturydental.com/smith/education/kiss.htm

So Bro! Grab her and kiss her...
Or better still, tell her but be civil in doing that.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by huninaija(f): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Buy her some mouth spray, trust me you're better off not telling her, either she won't talk to you again or your face will become a punching bag!

Tell her at your own peril... cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by dulphines: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
I knw they'r humans that are attracted to some things like vomit etc. I Watched a program that showd a certain lady that loves her guys to vomit on her while making love. That's the only thing that turns her on. I knw ur attractn is nt 4 this kind of ... Just sharing a story
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by tunapawizzy: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2013
boron10: Aftermath of excessive bl.ow.job sad
Lie. As a matter of fact bl.ow job cures bad breath
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

We know.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2013
okpara ugo: Buy her PEPSODENT or MACLEANS on valentines day.

She will decode.
Do you work in a factory?
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2013
Natural Aphrodisiac....Like the Good Lord Intended.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by atrix4g(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Na wa all of una oooo
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by tunapawizzy: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2013
boron10: Aftermath of excessive bl.ow.job sad
Lie. As a matter of fact bl.ow job cures bad breath especially when the cuuum is swallowed
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by talktimi(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2013
rodeo0070: Take a clue from this:
kissing is linked to the prevention of tooth decay. Kissing stimulates saliva, which helps reduce the incidence of cavities.
"Kissing is nature's cleansing process," says Heidi Hausauer, a dentist and spokeswoman for the academy. "Saliva washes out the mouth and helps remove the cavity-causing food particles that accumulate after meals."

SOURCE: www.21stcenturydental.com/smith/education/kiss.htm

So Bro! Grab her and kiss her...
Or better still, tell her but be civil in doing that.
something dey worry you o, you want make him die ?
If she spends the night with you, avoid kissing or any thing that will drag your nose near her mouth then get her a toothbrush & teach her how to brush properly using tcp mixed in water to rinse the mouth. After that, get a spoon & use the inner part to scrape the tongue as it is also a major source of odour. Teach her with love and patience o if not she go feel bad.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by BabaOlowo: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2013
My girl bought me a Mouth Freshner Spray and I got the message, went to a Dentist straight who took out my decaying molar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.