Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (16459 Views)

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by dejijohns(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just tell ha dat her breath can raise the dead... Simple
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Michky: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
rodeo0070: Take a clue from this:
kissing is linked to the prevention of tooth decay. Kissing stimulates saliva, which helps reduce the incidence of cavities.
"Kissing is nature's cleansing process," says Heidi Hausauer, a dentist and spokeswoman for the academy. "Saliva washes out the mouth and helps remove the cavity-causing food particles that accumulate after meals."

SOURCE: www.21stcenturydental.com/smith/education/kiss.htm

So Bro! Grab her and kiss her...
Or better still, tell her but be civil in doing that.
Dude, follow that report and you'll be doing a lot more harm to yourself believe me. Kissing actually is one major reason for teeth problems today. So, kiss on bro. You're on your own.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
U shud have gone on the 4th date....to the dentist grin
It wld have been better if the dentist told her
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by slimyem: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
lmao@Royal's posts..
Trolling obviously..grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by dejijohns(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin
be ni...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
How is Expressing Love for a Woman's Natural Aphrodisiac Against The Terms....

Unbelievable....

Maybe you just want a Kiss from me Dominique....

...i Can write a post with the words.... "One" "Two" And "Three" in the Health Section and Dominique will Hide It

Why what i do?

My Post were on topic and Very Real.

Unlike the Mindless Drones who Operate within the Matrix
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by lomzy1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Everytime u meet.. Keep asking her if she ate garlic b4 coming.. She would definitely get d message sooner or latr.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Chimerase(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Na to just go mama chijioke go collect enuf chacoal tak help de mins3
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
give them shewing gum without being rude
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Tattooboy: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
i'm having d same problem wit a chick. Bin avoiding kissing her 4 yrs nw. Wish i can tell her
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by seyijames3(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Post the same question on ur fb..then tag her..
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by tellwisdom: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Take her to the dentist, remove all her teeth and fix another one for her angry angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by tellwisdom: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin

O wi re, padi

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Winneygirl(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
I once had a female friend who was beginning 2hav dat odour. It wasnt bad yet, bt I realised dat guys noticed it, bt no one came close 2 telling her. I saw it as my duty, being her closest friend @ d time, 2 tell her.

So I started by telling her how everyone has bad breath in d morning becos d mouth has been closed overnight. Or how if one is silent 4 too long, d mouth may smell a little. She agreed dat it was true.

Then I told her dat I hav been noticing dat smell in her, even in d afternoons during long talks, whch shld nt be so.

She said she brushes her teeth twice on some days, and once other days.

My advise was 4 her 2brush twice everyday unfailing, concentrate on washing d tongue, esp. deep inside behind, as that is where d bacteria thrives.

We also changed toothpaste 2 a harsher, expensive one.

It worked. Took a while, bt dat smell is gone!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by kpozite(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
Whatever happened to the saying ''birds of a feather flock together''?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Ebestsmscom: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Billyonaire: @OP, I am a problem solver. Simply go to a dental clinic and schedule and appointment for 2 persons for teeth-bleaching and mouthwash. Then tell your lady that you have an appointment with the dentist, that it is necessary that she comes and be by your side while your teeth is bleached due to redwine you have been drinking, believe me, ladies love awoof, she will fall for it and say she must bleach hers too. Gbam! You got her. At the clinic, inform the dentist in confidence to conduct thorough mouthwash on her and also give her the prepaid brochure on the maintenance of the tooth and brushing methodologies. Thank me later.

Best solution so far.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by woye77: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
It's a tough one. What I would do is buy mints, then while I'm with her I would deliberately take some and then offer her some. Then I would add "I normally take this because it freshens breath" . She would get the message. Something tells me the OP is lying though wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by woye77: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Winneygirl: I once had a female friend who was beginning 2hav dat odour. It wasnt bad yet, bt I realised dat guys noticed it, bt no one came close 2 telling her. I saw it as my duty, being her closest friend @ d time, 2 tell her.

So I started by telling her how everyone has bad breath in d morning becos d mouth has been closed overnight. Or how if one is silent 4 too long, d mouth may smell a little. She agreed dat it was true.

Then I told her dat I hav been noticing dat smell in her, even in d afternoons during long talks, whch shld nt be so.

She said she brushes her teeth twice on some days, and once other days.

My advise was 4 her 2brush twice everyday unfailing, concentrate on washing d tongue, esp. deep inside behind, as that is where d bacteria thrives.
You are quite brave! Thank your stars she took it the right way. Next time, a better advice will be to tell her to use a mouthwash
We also changed toothpaste 2 a harsher, expensive one.

It worked. Took a while, bt dat smell is gone!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
kundul: Tk her 2 d toilet after 1 bad smelly shit n ltr do 1 can offensive mess wen she's der n ltr tell her dts how her mouth oozes if she lyks it. Kikikikiki

Hmmmmn! U wicked oooo!!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by rezzy: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
I once dated a guy with bad breath. When he started talking about marriage issue, humm, i just told him plainly he has mouth odour that i can cope with it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Dthespian: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
na waaa 4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ oo,na so ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ lyk dirty reach
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by tairat(f): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
I like a Strong Mouth Scent, a Strong Armpit Scent, and a Strong Crotch Scent on My Lady

You be he-goat urself then. Haba!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by papaejima1: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hey babe, did you eat garlic or pringles?

It's affecting ur breath.
She says no ooo.
Then I say ok but you hav to look into it. Could be a sign u want to be sick or something.

I just make it look like am concerned abt her health shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by TableLeg(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Graphy: I cant stand bad breathe,if i cant tel him,i wnt see him again,cuz hw i wan take kiss am.
See your mouth .. what about your own breathe? Have you checked it?!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by groovie(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Billyonaire: @OP, I am a problem solver. Simply go to a dental clinic and schedule and appointment for 2 persons for teeth-bleaching and mouthwash. Then tell your lady that you have an appointment with the dentist, that it is necessary that she comes and be by your side while your teeth is bleached due to redwine you have been drinking, believe me, ladies love awoof, she will fall for it and say she must bleach hers too. Gbam! You got her. At the clinic, inform the dentist in confidence to conduct thorough mouthwash on her and also give her the prepaid brochure on the maintenance of the tooth and brushing methodologies. Thank me later.

cant do this to one random gal i just met. ahn ahn, becos i wan tell am say she get mouth odour then i go carry am go dentist? am i her FATHER?
this method will work if i want somethin serious with the gal.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
SEND HER AN ANONYMOUS TXT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE 'BABE UR BREATH STINKS'

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by itsik(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
We should have a way of telling people their breath stinks without hurting their feeling like: "well am bored, let's go brush our teeth."

Try this on a date or where ever u encounter such defensive. Mouth odours. Its kind. And polite.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lmfao@Yu Like Dirty Reach!

All my beautiful comments got removed explaining in Detail

Thanks to Dominique.

The Number One Royal Hater on Nairaland.

A Women's Natural Body Odor...is a
Natural Aphrodisiac
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Sleek05(f): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
papaejima1: Hey babe, did you eat garlic or pringles?

It's affecting ur breath.
She says no ooo.
Then I say ok but you hav to look into it. Could be a sign u want to be sick or something.

I just make it look like am concerned abt her health shocked shocked

I like this, it sounds real. If I kno any of his family members, I can just tel dem 2 tel him. I can't just imagine my guy teln me I have mouth odour, d embarassment will kill me but frm my sis or bruv, I'l handle it. Btw, is it dat some people don't actually know, even when they check or some don't just check cuz I believe u shld know if u check and ure sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.