Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (44879 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
yuzedo:
ME? HELLLLLLL NOO! I live in a Banana Iland house wit swiming pull and table-tennis lawn. cool But i heard fase my people normally used padlock to lock their pot of soup! angry huh wtf? we give uppppppp! angry angry
Oloshi! Banana rep ko agbalumo republic ni! Guy, don't be shy,Na iyana mortuary ur block dey. I lie? undecided

9 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ayotoyin(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
seems you have all siad it all, mine was that you dont show your xmas cloth till xmas day.

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Osyxcel(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Very funny thread......having a good laugh cheesy grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
groovie: u get a new levi jean and manage get one t shirt, u wash am, spread am, u dey watch am every 20 mins na im on the 3rd check u no see am again. u start searching rooms one after d oda then u see am 4 wan STUUUPID BOY room and he tells u "rain wan fall na im i help u keep am"
Bastard!
Lwkmd!! Keep wat? U no tear am slap? U for finger stamp hin face. thief!

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by rezzy: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
I which i had d experience. As far as i can remember, (we packed out wen i was 4 yrs) i av never lived wit a co-tenent. Sometimes, i wonder how i will relate with people when i finally get married,

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by CocoLoca(f): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
LMAO! Omg! So much fun on this thread! cheesy
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by PastorOluT(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Cant stop laughing @ alfa case!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Tinablack: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lols...
Mine was as a corper in mokola ibadan. Mehn twas nt funi since it ws my 1st time to live in such place. D toilet was a total write off. Zinc made. Had 2 poo inside a potty dn off load inside d toilet. Na so so wahala u go gt. Sote 1 troublesome man throw way my potty. U cook finish comot b4 u go come back dm dn cary u stove cook. Washing soup dn go tif. U spread cloth b4 u enta comot e dn miss. Clean up days dm go begin knock ur door 2 come sweep. *i had a way of dodging ds, I go visitn on friday*
Mehn, dnt wish 2 live in such a place again. My 1 year service seemed 2 me like 1decade.

Oboy, face me I face xperience s always 1 unforgettable.

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: nitlad be proud of ur face me i face you apartment and share ur experience jor.apocalypse ur own is till 2morrow
So na here you dey?Are you ashame to share yours?Anyway,make sure you drop ur share of the Nepa bill with Mama toyin..The Phcn staff might be coming to disconnect the power 2mao..Thanks for the beans last night..there was no enough salt in it though..see u later in the day.

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by emijoe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
My experience in face me i face u was realy crazy.d place i lived apart from nepa bills and oda problems experienced there was gud as it helps you to learn mor about human behaviour.Wil i forget auntie ebele?Noooooo...!in our yard then Ebele works in an office twice a week thereby being at home thoughout the rest of the week.while am tru wit secondary skul and stays at home most of the time.Most pple livin their then are bachelors and goes to work very early.most of d time itz auntie ebele and i are always at home playin ludo.On a very gud day she went out and bought suya and also cookd indomie and called me 2 join her.in middle of d meal she askd weda i hv a galfrnd and b4 u could say jack robinson she had already landed on me and hav startd suckin my pee.nt wantin to miss d oportunity i startd suckin her b**bs.we startd lyk dat for ova 2years until mama ebuka caught us redhanded.we begged her not let anybody hear about it and she promisd nt to bt unfortunately a month afta my dad sent me bak 2 vilage without a notice.i stil talk on fone wit ebele cos she was nice,gudlukin and knws hw to do it on bed.She is stil single and i cnt marry her because of age barrier.She maybe 39 or thereabout and and am 24.daz my face me i face u experience.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
balogz: Lived in our FmIFU apartment in osogbo for more than 20yrs plus before we arranged a flat settings.twas fun though and a lotta lesson to be leanrt by staying there.I just see it as a phase in life for certain peeps...it can only get betterand nothing to be ashamed about
20yrs? shocked shocked shocked

Kai! U a Souljah! Confirm Shina Rambo! I hail o!!!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by goldfish80(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
I had cause to rent α face me I face υ apartment when I went ƒoя industrial attachment a few years ago @ Owerri....
First of all there was no trace of electricity in the compound ,secondly My landlord was a junkie, he can smoke from morning till night playing cards with his fellows, it was normal they disagreed on something from time to time resulting in fights with broken bottles,bricks απϑ other small weapons etc etc etc....
Then episodes with constant police raids in τђΞ hoodthere was a drug dealer απϑ a smoking joint just α stone throw from My compound
I remember one morning(11 am), I heard some disturbing *** cries from the bathroom apparently, My bachelor neighboor went to Bath with his gf they normally bath together the dude thought everyone must have gone to work or school etall when he decided to get down on it with his girl right in front of the bathroom .....I got an eyes/ears full btw cheesy
Finally, I abadoned My IT programme απϑ fled leaving behind all My belongings απϑ 8months advance ιϞ rent, when α black snake sneeked into My next door neighboor's room. grin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
emijoe: My experience in face me i face u was realy crazy.d place i lived apart from nepa bills and oda problems experienced there was gud as it helps you to learn mor about human behaviour.Wil i forget auntie ebele?Noooooo...!in our yard then Ebele works in an office twice a week thereby being at home thoughout the rest of the week.while am tru wit secondary skul and stays at home most of the time.Most pple livin their then are bachelors and goes to work very early.most of d time itz auntie ebele and i are always at home playin ludo.On a very gud day she went out and bought suya and also cookd indomie and called me 2 join her.in middle of d meal she askd weda i hv a galfrnd and b4 u could say jack robinson she had already landed on me and hav startd suckin my pee.nt wantin to miss d oportunity i startd suckin her b**bs.we startd lyk dat for ova 2years until mama ebuka caught us redhanded.we begged her not let anybody hear about it and she promisd nt to bt unfortunately a month afta my dad sent me bak 2 vilage without a notice.i stil talk on fone wit ebele cos she was nice,gudlukin and knws hw to do it on bed.She is stil single and i cnt marry her because of age barrier.She maybe 39 or thereabout and and am 24.daz my face me i face u experience.
Lwkmdddd! U gat mol6sted mate! U still dey village? Damn! Ur Pupsi na hitler o! grin grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by borie4u(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
i lived in one till 2003 in orile agege.i cried when we left cos no film show from neighbours fightin.no pingin.remember uncle bode way giv 2 sisters belle n 2 married woman 2.i no go forget d quee n d fight.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oloshi! Banana rep ko agbalumo republic ni! Guy, don't be shy,Na iyana mortuary ur block dey. I lie? undecided
Neighbour neighbour, you dey here? Well since you don cast my real levels, shay make i tell dem wetin you and Iya Kafa dey drag for upper week? wink
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
hmm no mynd mama toyin oh,she no gree grand my alubo,say i still de owe ha,but na she de owe me change oh
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Neighbour neighbour, you dey here? Well since you don cast my real levels, shay make i tell dem wetin you and Iya Kafa dey drag for upper week? wink
It pass blokos? grin grin
Kai! Face me I look u fights dey make brain o! As dem dey comot Pata, d oda 1 dey comot coste. Na to siddan view bobby united and arsenal match o! grin grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
ehen for the nepa bill,how much sef@akthegreat.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by wonlasewonimi: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
If you wan cook meat you go count am after cooking you go count am by the 3rd day you dey do addition and subtraction of how many you don eat how many suppose remain.

If you wash cloth, na you and the cloth go dry together for sun.

The corridors are always black.

If you eat yam and egg every sunday, you are a rich face me i face you tenant.

Someone will you your kerosne, stove and pot if you are not in.

5 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Melahou(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
face me i face you relationship na die
dated a girl in the compound but she wont just allow me be
everyday sex until i almost turned to chewing stick.
embargo was placed for away match.
issue of cleaning and paying electricity bill was an issue.
stealing from one room to the order was so rampant.
it was terrible.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by boron10(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! Jyhdon!!! grin grin grin
wink
Oya idowu, tell us how you take beat monsura wey collect that guy from you
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by emijoe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lwkmdddd! U gat mol6sted mate! U still dey village? Damn! Ur Pupsi na hitler o! grin grin grin
i later relocatd from the village to my uncles base
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Fesisko(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
back in the days when i was living in a face me,i face you apartment;i woke up one early morning to use the toilet,bt i met about three other tenants lining up at the door of the toilet.i have to rush to a nearby primary school to defecate.behold,i was caught by two security men who were on guard at the school.After using my bare hands to pack the poo,i was beaten black and blue n later paraded in the whole street.*See shame*.I was nicknamed (officer in-charge)O.c shit.i was later forced to park out,because i was so embarased.I even got toilet disease from dat house.also,envy,jealousy,amebolism,constant conflicts were the other of the day.i normal woke up in the morning to discover that my toes were been chopped of by rats.anyway,i'm now a proud landlord.no be how far,na how well.Baba God noni.

9 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by talktimi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
I had this neighbor who had an ashawo key for almost any lock/padlock, he also had this habit of lifting pots from peoples stoves in the corridor. Well one day, he lifted a pot belonging to one guy and hid it in his room waiting for the wahalato die down first when the owner started shouting and swearing all over the compound. The thief then got annoyed and brought out the pot asking the owner if he wasn't ashamed of himself, that his mates were cooking rice, beans and soup while he was shouting because of ordinary boiled corn. Owner of corn was just crying like a baby while the whole compound burst out laughing.

11 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
If you say make you keep to yourself to avoid wahala ---You go become Compound enemy Number 1 --- that bros wey dey talk once in a blue moon... me no get time to gossip abeg. lol

If chicks around dey eye you and you no respond well ---- Hehe, wahala dey ooo !!... U come bring another chick ( cool chick wey know whats up ) .... Them area girls go gang up eeeh witch hunt you eeeeh, no persin go tell you grin.

You come manage arrange small ride, haha... come see bad belle in action na.... Na so dem go holla, "abeg, come park this carton well joor"... the car no block road ooo and people wey call ur average ride carton ,no get bicycle tire oo sad.

Poverty + Ignorance = Time bomb ticking at all time cheesy.

I thank Baba God for the transition, but still on a mission to change situation for others tribulations cool

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
chei talktimi,you killeth me with laugh.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Melahou: face me i face you relationship na die
dated a girl in the compound but she wont just allow me be
everyday sex until i almost turned to chewing stick.
embargo was placed for away match.
issue of cleaning and paying electricity bill was an issue.
stealing from one room to the order was so rampant.
it was terrible.

U turn chewing stick ke? Nigga u broke joor! Wey Iya Mufu oni paraga dey next street? U for buy Ajase poki poki toh bad mix am wiv Guinness con answer d conjunction wey dey her body. Na k-leg she go carry last. wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
emijoe:
i later relocatd from the village to my uncles base
Eya..Ebele still dey call u? Go do away na grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ikekings(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Funny thread...
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
lmao, chai

deviduff: At my former face-me hostel wen I was schoolin at ekp,one boy rented room. Gradually,all his friends joined him and b4 d end of d year,de were more than 10 in d room. Always drinkin schnapp,chelsea and smokin weed. So landlord said de should pack end of year. De refused 2 pack and even didn't pay rent. So landlord brought carpenter and removed their door. De hung bedsheet to cover there. Robbers came one day and their room being d 1st,decided 2 start wit dem. 1 of d robbers own was 2 run and use his leg to smash open d door. So tinkin there was a door,he jst ran and used leg to march d bedsheet de hung. He landed in d midst of many boys sleepin wit cigar butts,bottles of gin,and all. So he screamed and ran out and d rest robbers took off also. D boys became local heroes,and continued stayin like that witout still payin rent till I left d hostel.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
kcjazz: Public toilet queue was just something else. People go dey answer toilet as name. knock knock Toilet! yes yessss I dey here o. Then there is the occasional "who shit wey no flush am". There is also toilet cleaning time table lol

In most face me I face you ,there is always the gossip housewife, the wife beater, the young bachelor who sleeps with everything in the area, the weed smoker/drunkard, the family with uncountable kids, big massive rats and the born again brother/sister.
u just sumarizd everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.