Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (44946 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by tarawill: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2013
What's the meaning of this .....,cuz in the states,where I'm from,ain't no bullshit like this.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2013
I spent 2 years in a face me I face you, Guess where....Burj al Arab Hotel cool
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by abdulkayus(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2013
omo mehnn, c crowd for dis thread abeg. Dat means alot of ppl has one or two story to share abt face me i slap u ordeal
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by cyrielo(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm my own face me I slap u eh b like scary movie! grin....our landlady eh na correct witch if u give her money u re in trouble if u no give her money ure bigger trouble....trust me na every tenant for that houz na praya warrior. E kun get one time around 1:30am midnight na so dis woman tip toed to one of my best friend mama window look around no body dey watch na e she comot her scarf open the drum beside d window dip her gray hair like 3 times inside the water cover am back comot one substace from ha bra (only God knows what) put am inside the water. as I see am to shout kun dey fear me sef cos d woman na confirm aje asin eh.hmmm as morning reach 6:25 day don break na I wake run go upstairs come meet say she wan fetch water from d drum na I shout blood of Jesus she shock cover d drum again I go narrate every thing wey happen during d nite na so she kun dey thank me o 2 years na I park comot From dat house. Its been 8 years now

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by NaLaugh: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2013
no be small thing o. Many face me i face u 5 star Generals go just lock up for here now dey form spectator grin

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Tolexander: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2013
I remember when we used to stay in that kind of house as a tenant in the early to mid 90s.
Our landlord's home is the only home with video. All of us would go there and sit on the bare floor, including some women that were lazy forming an housewives. Some would even stand by the window. After the film, we would all troup out of the landlord's sitting room just like an home time for the primary school pupils. We dared not abuse the landlord's sons and daughters cos they wouldn't allow us to enter to watch film in their house until after we've begged them and bribe them.

A landlord son then impregnated three daughters of a tenant and another 5 ladies of another 5 tenants almost at the same time all in the name of 'bro Lati we want to watch film' when we've all gone to our primary schools.

In the evening, we would hear a sound on our roof. We always wondered what was happening but one day we discovered it was a guy from a neighbouring house to inform one of the lady tenants to come for congo shining.

5 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by DonTonero: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2013
its kinda sweet experience as i have enjoyed such esp the late night discussion when there is no light and co-habiting among tenants which is sexy.my ugly experience was a night we were sleeping outside and police wass chasing an armed robber.i woke up run pas my room to the toilet in fear,na so one tenant that dont knw wat was happening go open his door come out to pee,the police catch am for inside our compound saying he is the thief....everybody lock door they peep from there window shouting he is innocent but who go come out.i that is in the toilet dont dey use to the smell of the poo cos its better than letting those wicked police carry you for what you knw noting about....i enjoyed the toilet til morning as if na ma room cos of fear.....

15 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Vincent41(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2013
nenergy: We've stayed in a room and palour self-contain-but-share-varandah-with-neighbour-face-me-i-face-you style house. You'll be amazed at little things that causes "communal clashes". Nepa bills,generator noise, kids wahala, gossips. Etc

laugh wan kill me here

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2013
cyrielo: Hmmm my own face me I slap u eh b like scary movie! grin....our landlady eh na correct witch if u give her money u re in trouble if u no give her money ure bigger trouble....trust me na every tenant for that houz na praya warrior. E kun get one time around 1:30am midnight na so dis woman tip toed to one of my best friend mama window look around no body dey watch na e she comot her scarf open the drum beside d window dip her gray hair like 3 times inside the water cover am back comot one substace from ha bra (only God knows what) put am inside the water. as I see am to shout kun dey fear me sef cos d woman na confirm aje asin eh.hmmm as morning reach 6:25 day don break na I wake run go upstairs come meet say she wan fetch water from d drum na I shout blood of Jesus she shock cover d drum again I go narrate every thing wey happen during d nite na so she kun dey thank me o 2 years na I park comot From dat house. Its been 8 years now

my God! shocked lool cheesy
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Sunshinny: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Decapo: peeping when hearing sonudtracks from my neighbour's room
Bad habit
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by dammytosh: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Back then,

There is this Aunty that enters the bathroom with only that small paint size water. She spends nothing less than 45minutes everyday. Come and see people rushing to the bathroom before Aunty xyz enter before them. grin

It is not a good experience but when you go through it, you will appreciate somethings.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2013
lols@dontonero,rotflmao

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by sweetgala(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2013
Sharing an apartment with friends or family could seem like a face me I face you situation in Dublin sometimes. You go forever argue whenever bill and shared expenses come around. And cause man is gentle and I hate arguments I go just loose out all the time. And too much reliance on junk food and take away meals.
Man sharply move back to mumsy side. I have my private suite, food dey plenty and no boys to vex you after a long day.

One day that vexed me most was returning from astro football around 11:30pm to find some of my cousins mates jamming and smoking "green flag" on a Wednesday when man has work in the morning.
But some sweet times were had too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad:
Go fvck a diseased orangutan jor - you miserable cvnt!
The old lady rolls like that? grin Nah bruv, too much pedigree to engage in bestiality and cross-specie breeding. Your pops on the other hand has balls, and besides, i don't want to create another you.. grin undecided
.. My mission here is complete. cool While i strut out with my trolling-head held high, you on the other hand will always be remembered as the tactless, belligerent faggit who rapes unfortunate people in the slum he survives in! cheesy I'd say "Have a pleasant day faggit", but we both know thats impossible in Ijora Badia! wink

7 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jimrox: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
everything in life is stage by stage. a time to live in face me i face u, time to move to self contain, to move to apartments and son on.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by obowunmi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Erm.... I've lived in one of these before. Not bad - listening to yahoo - yahoo boyz (mask their voice as women) and call white men in the middle of the night. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
jimrox: everything in life is stage by stage. a time to live in face me i face u, time to move to self contain, to move to apartments and son on.
huh?! Shut d hell up! What bullsh1t life philosophy is that? undecided
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
yuzedo:
The old lady rolls like that? grin Nah bruv, too much pedigree to engage in bestiality and cross-specie breeding. Your pops on the other hand has balls, and besides, i don't want to create another you.. grin undecided
.. My mission here is complete. cool While i strut out with my trolling-head held high, you on the other hand will always be remembered as the tactless, belligerent faggit who rapes unfortunate people in the slum he survives in! cheesy I'd say "Have a pleasant day faggit", but we both know thats impossible in Ijora Badia! wink
This line you are towing has been towed by thousands before you to a disastrous end.
Should I go gung-ho on you, the fun and beauty of this thread will be lost in the ensuing melee!

So I'll just let you take this one, but rest assured, you are on my kill list!

Your sudden demise in the nearest future will be as a result of something unthinkably horrible I will do to you! cool
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Bofemsky(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
The one I remember most aside from the afore mentioned ones is the case of this bachelor who always counted the number of fish or meat he's about to cook in his pot of soup. One day, he was cooking(in the general kitchen of course) and one of mama kafaya's children was also there. The guy went into the room and by the time he came back, he discovered that a piece of fish was missing, come see the yawa wey gass! you'll think a whole carton of fish was stolen from him!

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
tara girlie i think it's high time,u visit najia and come see what we gat here.FMIFU is damn fun.i tell ya.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jaido007: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
I once lived in a face me and face in a ghetto place in agege..... 1) I just hate dat pit laterin of a thing, u will see a lot of cockroaches in it, it smells, pple will b watin 4 u outside 2 pass ur faeces sharply.....2) dey do hv funny names lik iya ruka, baba moria,iya kafila, boda sule e.t.c 3)then we use 2 hv some bros dat can send u on errand like 10times a day.... 4)watchin movie @ a neighbour's ouse @ night....And so on like dat.... Though I enjoyed it as a kid..... Playing football form(competition), rollin car tyre e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ibrutex(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
things dey hapen 4face me i slap you.
One day i ran home frm school 11am,evry where was quiet.i went 2d backyard 2ease myslf bt i ws suprise wat i saw :-/ someone was bathing in d bayhroom bt one can easily see the leg of the person bathing . To my surprise i saw 4legs. As a sharp guy now i lov adventure i'd like to see d end of the movie. So hide somewhere behold wen d bathroom door was opend it was a new tenant young guy that came out first ,bt d other two legs stayed back. After some minutes she came out iya tosin. My eyes shall not see evil. I never told anyone til i left d compound sha.

11 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibrutex: things dey hapen 4face me i slap you.
One day i ran home frm school 11am,evry where was quiet.i went 2d backyard 2ease myslf bt i ws suprise wat i saw :-/ someone was bathing in d bayhroom bt one can easily see the leg of the person bathing . To my surprise i saw 4legs. As a sharp guy now i lov adventure i'd like to see d end of the movie. So hide somewhere behold wen d bathroom door was opend it was a new tenant young guy that came out first ,bt d other two legs stayed back. After some minutes she came out iya tobi. My eyes shall not see evil. I never told anyone til i left d compound sha.
Seriously? grin

Tah you made that up jo undecided

Iya Tobi the cougar! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by hollermeelaycon(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: lemme clear the air,wen i say disgusting,i mean it's environmrent.eg the sokaway spillage,its digustyn.uh
Campaign after election, 4 me I still belive say u wey dey form papaz na typical face me I slap u, u dey stay. Shey?

6 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by slimbruced(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
grin grin
deviduff: At my former face-me hostel wen I was schoolin at ekp,one boy rented room. Gradually,all his friends joined him and b4 d end of d year,de were more than 10 in d room. Always drinkin schnapp,chelsea and smokin weed. So landlord said de should pack end of year. De refused 2 pack and even didn't pay rent. So landlord brought carpenter and removed their door. De hung bedsheet to cover there. Robbers came one day and their room being d 1st,decided 2 start wit dem. 1 of d robbers own was 2 run and use his leg to smash open d door. So tinkin there was a door,he jst ran and used leg to march d bedsheet de hung. He landed in d midst of many boys sleepin wit cigar butts,bottles of gin,and all. So he screamed and ran out and d rest robbers took off also. D boys became local heroes,and continued stayin like that witout still payin rent till I left d hostel.
grin
deviduff: At my former face-me hostel wen I was schoolin at ekp,one boy rented room. Gradually,all his friends joined him and b4 d end of d year,de were more than 10 in d room. Always drinkin schnapp,chelsea and smokin weed. So landlord said de should pack end of year. De refused 2 pack and even didn't pay rent. So landlord brought carpenter and removed their door. De hung bedsheet to cover there. Robbers came one day and their room being d 1st,decided 2 start wit dem. 1 of d robbers own was 2 run and use his leg to smash open d door. So tinkin there was a door,he jst ran and used leg to march d bedsheet de hung. He landed in d midst of many boys sleepin wit cigar butts,bottles of gin,and all. So he screamed and ran out and d rest robbers took off also. D boys became local heroes,and continued stayin like that witout still payin rent till I left d hostel.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BlueMurder(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
[b]Many years ago when i was in Primary 5, we were living in a very decent 'face-me-i-face-you' apartment somewhere in the north. One day i had an attack of malaria fever. As was the tradition those days, chloroquine tablets were quickly procured for me. I always had this very severe itching reaction to chloroquine, even when i took it with phenegal tablets. Usually, the itching keeps me indoors for 3 days minimum during which i dare not take my bath.

Unfortunately for me on that occasion, i was to write my terminal exam a day after i took ill and started consuming the distasteful drug. So i had to take my birth and go to school. I walked with trepidation to the bathroom (shared by tenants in 8 rooms). My parents gave me 'false' assurances that i was a man and all that. I entered the bathroom, said my 'last' prayers, lifted the bucket and poured all the water on my body in one fell swoop. OMO!!! It felt as if a million bees were having a feast all over my fragile body. I shouted like a demented man and ran out of the bathroom stark na.ked like a man on fire. Kai, come see as men, women and children dey scatter in different directions...

Everyone (my siblings inclusive[sub][/sub] angry) had a good laugh at me for several days after. That was the last time i took chloroquine tablets.[/b]

13 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lmfao! Jyhdon!!! grin grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Coldfeet: .....

From your signature, I take it you are a fan of Tracy chapman. wink

That's a nice song btw smiley

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Oludrex(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
I caught one of our Neighbour peepin @ my mom in the bathroom.. I raised alarm.. My Dad picked a sharp cutlass .... It wasnt funny that day

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! Jyhdon!!! grin grin grin
maami, I no fit shout oh!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad:
This line you are towing has been towed by thousands before you to a disastrous end.
Should I go gung-ho on you, the fun and beauty of this thread will be lost in the ensuing melee!

So I'll just let you take this one, but rest assured, you are on my kill list!

Your sudden demise in the nearest future will be as a result of something unthinkably horrible I will do to you! cool
A tiger does not go about pronouncing it's tigritude.... It pounces! wink
Nitwit thinks everybody is p*ssy..?? Chai, Dike you don suffer! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
nbright: I remember when I was staying in one.... The men were kinda united it was the women that always cause troubles... During one of their fights, a woman from Ndoni poured pepper that she mixed with water in anticipation of the fight on another lady... Looking back, I am kinda glad I experienced that stage...
U no remember me? Kafayat wey dey pour u fish water. tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Cost Of Building A Duplex In Lagos(urgent) / 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.