Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (44876 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Koolking(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
groovie: u get a new levi jean and manage get one t shirt, u wash am, spread am, u dey watch am every 20 mins na im on the 3rd check u no see am again. u start searching rooms one after d oda then u see am 4 wan STUUUPID BOY room and he tells u "rain wan fall na im i help u keep am"
Bastard!

grin grin grin grin You cracked me up with your post^. You are damnnnnn too funny bro.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Omo! I don laugh tire, especially the one with the flying kick armed robber.

I can't really remember mine siNce we left the place when I was 3, but my dad told me about a dog we had that went crazy and started barking and decided to chase one innocent broda who was coming out of the bathroom. The broda took to his heels on the streets, but the dog no rest until he comot towel for broda yansh for middle of street.

The dog had to be put down. Rabies or something.

6 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Tsun(f): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hia no be small thing ooohh.... What about those days you will come back from school, and you dont have any food at home,
Na the next room you go enter go help yourself. It was fun but with alot of gossip and fight.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Trachea: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
grin
deviduff: At my former face-me hostel wen I was schoolin at ekp,one boy rented room. Gradually,all his friends joined him and b4 d end of d year,de were more than 10 in d room. Always drinkin schnapp,chelsea and smokin weed. So landlord said de should pack end of year. De refused 2 pack and even didn't pay rent. So landlord brought carpenter and removed their door. De hung bedsheet to cover there. Robbers came one day and their room being d 1st,decided 2 start wit dem. 1 of d robbers own was 2 run and use his leg to smash open d door. So tinkin there was a door,he jst ran and used leg to march d bedsheet de hung. He landed in d midst of many boys sleepin wit cigar butts,bottles of gin,and all. So he screamed and ran out and d rest robbers took off also. D boys became local heroes,and continued stayin like that witout still payin rent till I left d hostel.
lmfao
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by vivianc(f): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good to see ladies are sharing theirs now. I for say whether all of us na ajebutter. cool

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by maskid(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
chibyboy: Some Public yards are addicted to public nusans

its nuisance bro
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by HAH: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
So funny, this thread should be on the jokes section not the property section.

What can I do without nairaland lol
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
hahahahahaha!! what? shocked grin

more stories please. grin grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Koolking(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
deviduff: At my former face-me hostel wen I was schoolin at ekp,one boy rented room. Gradually,all his friends joined him and b4 d end of d year,de were more than 10 in d room. Always drinkin schnapp,chelsea and smokin weed. So landlord said de should pack end of year. De refused 2 pack and even didn't pay rent. So landlord brought carpenter and removed their door. De hung bedsheet to cover there. Robbers came one day and their room being d 1st,decided 2 start wit dem. 1 of d robbers own was 2 run and use his leg to smash open d door. So tinkin there was a door,he jst ran and used leg to march d bedsheet de hung. He landed in d midst of many boys sleepin wit cigar butts,bottles of gin,and all. So he screamed and ran out and d rest robbers took off also. D boys became local heroes,and continued stayin like that witout still payin rent till I left d hostel.

Oh lawd!!!!!Guy you wan wound person with laugh. Your experience is the craziest so far. Their nonchallant attitudes towards the landlord and the property saved the yard from armed robbers. That was very hilarious.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
20yrs? shocked shocked shocked

Kai! U a Souljah! Confirm Shina Rambo! I hail o!!!
the house in question is ours.do u now copy ID
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Pimples(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
This reminds me of one of my neighbours i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a face M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ n face U̶̲̥̅̊ house... where I used to live before,...
The man was a drunkard. So on this day, he was coming back from this drinking spree and was returning around 7:30am. (Every body in the coumpound was outside, doing stuff, children bathing, some brushing teeth ... )
meanwhile there is this gutter in front of the house. But the gutter is not so big. if you just strech your legs, you'll easily jump it.
So my neigbour was coming home and got to this gutter. Because of his drunken state, the gutter now appeared unusually large to him.
hence the man then decided to move back before attempting to jump this gutter. he then started moving back and back and back...... almost the beginning of the street ......about a 100 meters. and then started running as if he was contesting for WORLD JUMPING CHAMPIONSHIPS. all just to jump a very small gutter.Well he succeded and gave us all something to laugh about for the rest of the day...

8 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by talktimi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: chei talktimi,you killeth me with laugh.
abeg no die o, its one of those things that gave me life experience to endure peoples diverse characters.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
balogz: the house in question is ours.do u now copy ID
Niceeee! But, u dey share toilet for 20yrs? I respect o! Dat kian condition na wire.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pimples: This reminds me of one of my neighbours i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a face M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ n face U̶̲̥̅̊ house... where I used to live before,...
The man was a drunkard. So on this day, he was coming back from this drinking spree and was returning around 7:30am. (Every body in the coumpound was outside, doing stuff, children bathing, some brushing teeth ... )
meanwhile there is this gutter in front of the house. But the gutter is not so big. if you just strech your legs, you'll easily jump it.
So my neigbour was coming home and got to this gutter. Because of his drunken state, the gutter now appeared unusually large to him.
hence the man then decided to move back before attempting to jump this gutter. he then started moving back and back and back...... almost the beginning of the street ......about a 100 meters. and then started running as if he was contesting for WORLD JUMPING CHAMPIONSHIPS. all just to jump a very small gutter.Well he succeded and gave us all something to laugh about for the rest of the day...
You've told this story on another thread but it stays funny till 2moro man! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by tonididdy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Face2face is 24hours fun living.i only xperienced it in school@AAU ekpoma...
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Ganny007: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Brother segun wee dey carry person pot 4 kitchen,or mummy sikira we be A1 4 amebo,wich one i wan talk about.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by tonididdy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
freedom@last:
Omo! I don laugh tire, especially the one with the flying kick armed robber.

I can't really remember mine siNce we left the place when I was 3, but my dad told me about a dog we had that went crazy and started barking and desided to chase one innocent broda who was coming out of the bathroom. The broda took to his heels on the streets, but the dog no rest until he comot towel for broda yansh for middle of street.

The dog had to be put down. Rabies or something.
lol your papa na Basketmouth...chai the man too funny
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by hardbody: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
I missed that experience but certainly will not wish it for my kids either, infact it is not even possible, i have already put up a house, no a home for them. However, it makes interesting reading and one thing i noticed is that kids from those face me i slap you kind of houses are so rugged that you had better think twice before you engage them in fights while we were in the junior classes. Them go beat shege commot from your body. One of those grown ladies then really embarrassed me in class way back....
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Niceeee! But, u dey share toilet for 20yrs? I respect o! Dat kian condition na wire.
Yes mam,we can't afford to occupy all the rooms in a storey building.It can only get better.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jmichael(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Menhh, u guys r hilarious. D landlord dat had to remove d door of his tenant, d guy dat went to use d toilet only for his shyt to ascend bck to his intestine etc...I'v also seen new words like 'ashawo key', 'shine your congo' etc. Oh lawddd, u guys av made my day. See me lafin like a mumu since. Abeg I no dey read again. My bele don dey pain me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by iammodel(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2013

Proudly AAUite, dat ground no be here o!
Na Village, Ujoelen or Ukpenu dis one4hapon?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Watermelon(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
choi, very hilarious topic
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by deviduff(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
tonididdy: Face2face is 24hours fun living.i only xperienced it in school@AAU ekpoma...
Me too
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jelilibarber: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2013

Guy u fit kill person faah, I almost busted into laughter in the meeting, you wan sack me

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by deviduff(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
i_am_model:

Proudly AAUite, dat ground no be here o!
Na Village, Ujoelen or Ukpenu dis one4hapon?
Inside village. That Debo extension side. Ekpoma...no be beans. Saw all kinds of shit in dat place.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by vivianc(f): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
hardbody: I missed that experience but certainly will not wish it for my kids either, infact it is not even possible, i have already put up a house, no a home for them. However, it makes interesting reading and one thing i noticed is that kids from those face me i slap you kind of houses are so rugged that you had better think twice before you engage them in fights while we were in the junior classes. Them go beat shege commot from your body. One of those grown ladies then really embarrassed me in class way back....

Of course, no body wishes for his/her kids to pass through what he passed through. We have all made those sacrifices for them, we have all died, struggled and are still struggling for them to have a better life. Its just good to tell the stories so that they will learn from, and appreciate how lucky they are to have those benefits and privileges thus being compassionate towards others.

As for the 'ruggedness,' maturity and exposure take care of that. Unless for some very rare occasions people mistake ur being civil for weakness or stupi..dity, then u go back to ur root a tiny bit.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
C guys,its not bad for one to live in face me I face u compd.it can make or mar u.d real u is tested to d limit in face me I face u.back den in school,my comp has up to 78 rooms.my room's no 72.we hv main house and extention.I live in d extention.dat kind of room dat will contain only 6 spring bed.next to my room ws one ikenna we tot he was a student.His musik is always loud. I used to wonder how he d manage study.next is sis ada.she is in choir.at d middle of d night she will start her own,afta u don beg ikena to low d volume of his set.at d back of my room is adam,livin wit d galfrend.most night its blue film.d place is a haven for cult guys den.infact its endless.is it d small kiosk dat has evrytin u want in it.I learnt how to survive under stress there.as a babe,once u pack in,d guys will rush u.if u show dem ur back,dey will start to investigate u.wat really raised my status dia was d day some policemen came to arrest my nebor.met dem at a friends place.d place was fild up wit pple.was peepin like odas wen one policeman spotd me,cald me and asked if anybody dey find my trouble.I said no and he said I should not hesitate to cal him if anybody find my trouble.so since dat day,pple tot he was my guy and stayd clear.It was fun I tell u.everyday new drama.

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Teejayphillip(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
No b small mata 4 hia oo... Wish i eva live in one,bur God as a way of doin is own tin sha...

Wat a funnty experience
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by IbnTimothy: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
I don stay face me I face you tire for 9ja and for UK. For UK we call am 'appartment sharing' ..... all na the same thing....lol
Face me I face you no be poverty ..... it is cutting your coat according to the cloth available

If you never stay face me I face you (especially with yoruba neighbours), chei you de miss!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2013

Guy, my stomach dey pain me as i dey laff!!! grin grin grin grin ghetto experience funny walahi!!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by agabaI23(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
CHINE55:
Chai. See y I lov nairaland. Dem get face me I face u for abroad?

Shared houses with 8 rooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets etc
That one na face me I face Oyibo style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.