Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089101 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2016
newguy1:
i yield but d favorism shown to him other might not have had it, going by what we have grown to believe about got u mess up or u weak u r gone.

It's a normal occurrence in movies/tv. Will it make more sense to you if the main character just died like that? You even see in movies where the bad guy's bullet finishes before he can kill the main guy. It's normal.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2016
gj22:

It's a normal occurrence in movies/tv. Will it make more sense to you if the main character just died like that? You even see in movies where the bad guy's bullet finishes before he can kill the main guy. It's normal.
i was cool with Jon snow been dead cus i reason all men must die. But i reason fans thought he had more story to tell. I won't lie Ned stark was one of the main reason i started watching got cus i heard during the making he was on board. He was killed. But am open to anything except arya dyingcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2016
blackjack21:

where can I download the book?

its online if yu don't find it download telegram I'll give yu a link were yu'll find d books n cool apps +
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2016
luxanne:

I hear but a girl is never wrong grin
chai,I hope a girl maintains that status ......

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
Next episode is tonight. Wonder what the show runners have for us.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by absky5(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2016
omotayos01:

That's process is time wasting. If u are using android, download subloader full, subtitles or subtitles downloader pro for ur subtitles. U can download all from playstore.
don't stress ursef download Mx player from playstore to play ur videos and download "subloader" u will get ur subtitles from subloader and play it directly with the video with mx player but if u don't like the subtitle on subloader u can check this website addic7ed.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CICERO09(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2016
Gmajor:

broke his vows ?
The series doesnt say so
you dey watch back of tv
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
CICERO09:
you dey watch back of tv
i should be asking you that. How exactly did he break his vows ? Mtchew. in the novels you could say he broke his vows nt in the tv series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CICERO09(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2016
Gmajor:

i should be asking you that. How exactly did he break his vows ? Mtchew.
in the novels you could say he broke his vows nt in the tv series
pls wat do u call a nights watch man who relates well with the wilderlens or so nd i remember wen it was mentioned in season 6 episode 2 ...listen dnt just watch 4 actions to appen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omotayos01(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2016
absky5:
don't stress ursef download Mx player from playstore to play ur videos and download "subloader" u will get ur subtitles from subloader and play it directly with the video with mx player but if u don't like the subtitle on subloader u can check this website addic7ed.com
Actually, I am nt the one looking for how to get subtitles for tv series. I am just telling the guy to follow my process which I think is fast compare to what the other guy is suggesting for him. Beside your process is same as mine. I Only recommend three app for him which subloader is part of.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:42am On May 09, 2016
CICERO09:
pls wat do u call a nights watch man who relates well with the wilderlens or so nd i remember wen it was mentioned in season 6 episode 2 ...listen dnt just watch 4 actions to appen

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Now, show me where in the vows it says "I shall not relate well with wildlings".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:47am On May 09, 2016
And Jon Snow quits castle black.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by achmed1(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2016
Jon snow : My watch has ended!!!

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:53am On May 09, 2016
grin Going to Winterfell?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2016
gj22:

Now, show me where in the vows it says "I shall not relate well with wildlings".
And also,"The Shield that guard the realms of MEN".....Are wildlings not men
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2016
A wise man once said the true history of the world is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms.

Who said this?

Me.

Just now.

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2016
I have the feeling, the high sparrow's days are numbered.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
And also,"The Shield that guard the realms of MEN".....Are wildlings not men

The Night's Watch just came to this realization, Qhorin Halfhand, Benjen Stark, Denys Mallister, non o' them did, not even the Old Bear, until it was too late.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2016
Now the wildlings were running away from something, something the Night's Watch was created to defend the realm from, without this in common, could there really have been any truce, would the wildlings simply just bend the knee, would Jon being the LC have let them in. Maybe Jon didnt break his vows(although he did, the vow doesnt have to have loop holes to prove that), but he broke tradition.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2016
Arya stark...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2016
Damn!!! Game of Thrones should just be retitled "the tragedy of House Stark" angry

Rickon? Seriously? angry

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2016
They think you're some kind of god. a man who returned from the dead
I'm not a god
I know that. I saw your pecker. What kind of god will have a pecker that small?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emisco1(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
the stark family coming bk alive. All hail arya stark
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Squares: 9:34am On May 09, 2016
please guy can you send me a link to download it. I 've not been able to find episode 3. thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Squares: 9:35am On May 09, 2016
pls house, i need a link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2016
Akanniade:
A wise man once said the true history of the world is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms.

Who said this?

Me.

Just now.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Squares: 9:43am On May 09, 2016
thanks guys its just been uploaded on fztv
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2016
Gbola5:
Now the wildlings were running away from something, something the Night's Watch was created to defend the realm from, without this in common, could there really have been any truce, would the wildlings simply just bend the knee, would Jon being the LC have let them in. Maybe Jon didnt break his vows(although he did, the vow doesnt have to have loop holes to prove that), but he broke tradition.
Being tradition forsnt make it a vow. It'd tradition to day 'Good morning' or 'Good what ever time of day it is', but if u don't it doesn't make u a sinner.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ghost01(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2016
If anything, Episode 3 sort of confirms what we've known all along. But why is he heading North of the wall? What's he going to do there?

As for Rickon's case, wouldn't it be nice if the Umbers later turn against Ramsay, but then it's GoT, Ramsay may yet get to kill the poor boy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2016
I think Meera Reed and Jon Snow are twins. I think Lyanna gave birth to twins. Ned Stark took Jon Snow while Howland Reed took Meera.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
oyetpel:
I think Meera Reed and Jon Snow are twins. I think Lyanna gave birth to twins. Ned Stark took Jon Snow while Howland Reed took Meera.
I don't agree. Meera is 18 while Jon is 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.