Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089144 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2016
Bartork:

Sorry if I cut in
Did jamie ever force himself on cersei
Yes. During Joffrey's funeral.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 06, 2016
Aida13:
Where you guys dey download your episodes sef.

Abeg help a sista out.

Checked everywhere...

But come you guys use spoilers spoil this thread... This was not the way last season...

And yet some mod deleted my post that came days before the premiere when I predicted Jon Snow can't die till we know who his parents are.. *sigh*
www.Hdcinemas.in
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
Bartork:

Sorry if I cut in
Did jamie ever force himself on cersei
Yes he did. That scene beside Geoffrey 's copse
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bartork(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
Kaycee7:

Ok
I tot their affair started with a forced union. Am sure they'll have had better times before the incidence of the funeral.

Thanks
Am enjoying the series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bartork(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2016
gj22:

Yes he did. That scene beside Geoffrey 's copse

Ok
I tot their affair started with a forced union. Am sure they'll have had better times before the incidence of the funeral.

Thanks
Am enjoying the series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
DjValency:
yea, upon Jon told him the reasons behind his decision, he still wasn't satisfied, or can he kill all the wildlings, he was just a young inexperienced bad hearted used by the jealous filled old cargos in the night watch. it wasn't necessarily abt the wildlings, they killed him becos of long accumulated grudges coupled with the fact he was chosen against that old fool. He should hav fought the wildlings but was there giving orders. OMG, the actions of the giant gave me some ticklings only my babe would give me grin
Sure the actions of the giant was cool but still cannot match when Jon snow lead the wildlings in through the gate. The Look on the night watch faces was so exihilaraing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2016
I have a feeling that no one will know that jon snow has resurrected. I see him sneaking out with ghost leaving everyone to wonder what happened to his body
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

It will be sad to lose that Jon Snow. He could very well become the bastard we hate.

Hate? undecided

I don't think so

Hate is ramsay bolton

Jon snow wouldn't go beyond "disappointment" especially if he starts doing things you'll only expect from a lannister or a frey, things like revenge! embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2016
So tired of everyone being in love with Jon Snow, i like his character too but this is getting ridiculous. There are other things going on in the show, like the awful Dorne plots and poor Jaime, Dany, Brienne, Stannis and Sansa's butchered arcs.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:08pm On May 06, 2016
So Seun Osewa, we're not even allowed to post public information from the web about the show?
Please who is it offending??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:12pm On May 06, 2016
Gbola5:
So tired of everyone being in love with Jon Snow, i like his character too but this is getting ridiculous. There are other things going on in the show, like the awful Dorne plots and poor Jaime, Dany, Brienne, Stannis and Sansa's butchered arcs.
Because we love him.
We love that the Bastard of Winterfell, the one we all pitied when Catelyn was going cray on him, is still good.
We love that he is still a true son of his father, like Rob (God rest his fictional soul) and Bran-- trained to uphold justice and fairness and truth.
Our Ned lives in Jon please, so what's not to love?

Jon Snow is a reflection of the character people wish to live. And he's cute-- God let's not forget he's sooo fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 10:47pm On May 06, 2016
Vorpal:

www.Hdcinemas.in

Thanks, Ep. 01 about to go down... Nice quality.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2016
BraniacX:

Hear!! Hear!! Amadeo

A man has lowered his goal post from 10 to 5

But i think a man can go lower

A man should heed this counsel

for the internet is dark and full of spoilers melisandre circa 2016 grin cheesy grin tongue
cheesy for the internet is dark and full of spoilers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2016
gj22:

Extract the .srt file and then if you r using vlc, play the video and load the subtitle file. Or you can put the video and the subtitle in the same folder and give them the same name

it's .zip not .srt.
I have done it both way but still it doesn't works.
can you explain in a lay term please.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by surestsam(m): 12:15am On May 07, 2016
blackjack21:

it's .zip not .srt.
you have to unzip it to get the .srt file. You do that with es file explorer or any other similar app..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2016
surestsam:
you have to unzip it to get the .srt file. You do that with es file explorer or any other similar app..

Please explain how to, step by step, in laymanian language. ;
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
BraniacX:

I think so too, remember berric dondarion complaining about feeling more hollow, less human and less like himself with each resurrection? and he told thoros that he wasn't giving him a choice and that resurrection wasn't a fair thing to put a man through and when the opportunity presented itself, he hurriedly passed his flame (life force i think) to lady stoneheart and died permanently. I think jon snow would loose a lot of his humanity coming back, that sense of justice and fairness imbibed in him along with every other child raised by ned stark.

feeling hollow is very different from losing your humanity n sense of justice, I assure you that Beric had a very clear sense of justice
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2016
Kaycee7:
she didn't want to defile d temple she wanted it tho
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2016
Gbola5:

Okay. So, what you are saying Is that we should forget about the positive parts and focus on the negatives? This is exactly why you won't enjoy any film/series you watch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2016
blackjack21:

it's .zip not .srt.

If you open the .zip file, there is an .srt file inside. That's the file I am talking about
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
oyetpel:
Been re-watching previous episodes of GoT of past seasons, Stannis Baratheon was a pawn for Lady Melisandre to get to the wall and meet jon snow. Jon Snow is the king and the only person that will save the whole of Westeroos from the dead.

it is not so in d book
it is known
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2016
oyetpel:
All the sacrifice and killings Melisandre had to make was because of her ignorance. And i hope you all know, Melisandre is Targeryen likewise Jon Snow. Jon Snow is the reason behind the book by George R. R. Martin, "a song of ice and fire". Prince Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark gave birth to Jon Snow, meaning he is a combination of ice (North) and fire (Dragon).
The best thing is let:s just keep watching this lovely TV drama its interesting.

there's another theory Jon is a Fisher woman's get In d book A Dayne confirmed it and Stanis said smtin similar
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
oyetpel:

The wildings killed his village, they even butchered his mother in front of him. So it was hard for him when Jon Snow said he will save the wildings. But he shouldn't have conspired with Thorne and stab his Lord commander.

I see y Gbola5 was angry As loving as Jons xter is He broke his vows n dts y he was stabbed according to d laws of castle black At least its dt way in the book
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tuisodf: 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
please visit this page ??
Do you know how to impress others?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
newguy1:
she vowed to kill his killer n it happen immediately he left d room he just had n argument with yara

This proved nothing really.

It could as well be theon, after all, father and son never say eye to eye.

Death is strictly euron's.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
DjValency:
just 2 episodes for now, a girl must wait patiently. grin

I hear but a girl is never wrong grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
akanniade10:

Okay, no more writing in quotes dear grin Episode 3 on our minds. No Episode has beaten The Rains of Castamere (red wedding) and Hardhome yet. Not even this S06E02

cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
BraniacX:

Nah! You kidding?

The anti-spam bot tried fronting on moa and i got it banned in perpetuity 'cos am so official like that grin

Just kidding wink

Oh.

I saw a post from you and then it got hidden. Thought the spambot got ya.

It's alright.

BTW, I can't seem to find Armadeo, where has the gods tossed him to? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
Gbola5:

It's about what the episode is really.

For some time now, it has been about Jon snow reason why he's trending.

Once upon a time, it used to be about ned stark, stannis, ramsey, cersei and the list goes on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.