Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088493 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by he14thsoul(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
pls wich mobile site can i quickly get dis, any idea in d house?
?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
hyzicbond: the short guy who played tyrion lannister wont return for season 4
that was an april fool joke by HBO

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
lucenzo:

u wey con quote the whole cartoon
lol...i 4 no quote am if e no put am there na wink,,,abi na me upload am ne? angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lawizle(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
ekt_bear: Watching season 3 episode 1 now.

What on earth must Tyrion do to earn his father's love? This sh1t makes me sad.

How do I get season 3..and also grey's anatomy season 9
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:
It's a series/tv-show. Not a film undecided

naijainfogalery: Did you guys know that GAME of Thrones is the Most Pirated Movie Ever...
^^
Someone describe this guy in one word..

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pekelepekele(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
wow is the season 3 out? How come this ibo guy wey dey sell alaba cd for me never call me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Valon4ego(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
my favourite characters are definitely the starks- with the exception of sansa

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Valon4ego(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
... But if i'm to choose one, i would go for... Jon snow with his direwolf(ghost)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Season 1 was epic. Then I read the first four books (have lost interest). Season 2 was meh...myt watch Season 3 during periods of utter mind numbing boredom... The books offers so much more than d series. A must read, at least the first 3.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theloveth(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Team Tyrion Lannister nooni.....lol i use to make d mistake of movies and series too
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is anybody watching The Americans? Is it any good?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls where can I download the season3.
I miss my Dynerys Targaria(Mother of Dragons)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akintun: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
I downloaded d S3e1 from projectTV, and it took me about 30min to download it. I was expecting d Stark boy to die, but it did not happen. It was actually a little bit dry, but every Monday morning, I would surely be downloading it. HBO or time Warner no fit arrest me 4 naija.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Greyfog: Season 1 was epic. Then I read the first four books (have lost interest). Season 2 was meh....
season 2 was meh precisely because you read the books after season 1. Season 2 was fantastic for me. The ending was spectacular. But then I couldn't wait and had to read the entire series, so I guess Season 3 may be "meh" for me. Though people who have read the books seem to really enjoy watching the reactions of non book readers. You'll enjoy season 3 a lot if you watch it with people who have no clue.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by coogar: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Seun: season 2 was meh precisely because you read the books after season 1. Season 2 was fantastic for me. The ending was spectacular. But then I couldn't wait and had to read the entire series, so I guess Season 3 may be "meh" for me. Though people who have read the books seem to really enjoy watching the reactions of non book readers. You'll enjoy season 3 a lot if you watch it with people who have no clue.

greyfog is right!
season 2 was a complete fuckery.......after taking us for a good treat in season 1, season 2 really didn't hit the dizzying heights of season 1. i will watch the episode 1 of season 3 tonight and see if they have got their groove back.

the current season of spartacus lives up to expectation - GOT should step up!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Erald: Pls where can I download the season3.
I miss my Dynerys Targaria(Mother of Dragons)
The pirate bay

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
@Coogat: Really? Did you not watch the awesome wildfire battle in the second to last episode of season 2?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sooooo, what happenned to the fat kid staring in the eyes of the white walkers at the end of season 2? Am expecting him to be chewed up, cos it wld be funny to think those guys will leave anyone alive.

Am not gonna download it anytime soon, let them get to like the 7th episode first, am already following naruto can't be wasting megabytes on this one too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tundelomo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
MTN is mad o! I've nt been able to download for d past 1 wk now despite my BIS subscription. If I miss ds ehn?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
kay9:

I've personally given up on correcting people who're bent on refering to tv series as ''film'' or ''movie''; seems the trait is genetic.

Hahahahaha @ genetic... true that!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lol @oyb. I'm very patient. I will wait.
It's not fun having to wait a week to watch a single episode.
And most of these bootleg sites make you download a lot of crazy stuff. Not cool. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2013
I hate the Lannisters but love Tyrion. Is that a bad thing?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pokenose(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Yes! Game of thrones is back! Av been waiting for soooo long for it! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by coogar: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Seun: @Coogat: Really? Did you not watch the awesome wildfire battle in the second to last episode of season 2?

i saw it but it's nothing compared to season 1
just finished watching the first episode of season 3 and it looks promising -

fücking hell - those dragons are humongous now.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Scopic01(m): 3:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Pls tell moi which Other tv series HOB did...pls. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by coogar: 3:46am On Apr 04, 2013
Scopic01: Pls tell moi which Other tv series HOB did...pls. wink

HOB or HBO?
i can give you 20....the best for me are rome, oz, the sopranos!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2013
Seun: season 2 was meh precisely because you read the books after season 1. Season 2 was fantastic for me. The ending was spectacular. But then I couldn't wait and had to read the entire series, so I guess Season 3 may be "meh" for me. Though people who have read the books seem to really enjoy watching the reactions of non book readers. You'll enjoy season 3 a lot if you watch it with people who have no clue.

I guess so. I read book one after watching Season 1 and it was still a fantastic read. I just felt that there was so much more to the story that was left out in Season 2. I have also seen some solid movies (which have less time to tell the story) after reading the book it was based on.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe: I hate the Lannisters but love Tyrion. Is that a bad thing?

Tbh I like the Lannisters more than the Starks.

Goddamn Starks are all goody-two-shoes! Always trying to do the right thing, minimal family drama.

Lannisters on the other hand are basically a broken family...and thus more interesting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Codedrock(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2013
mr seun shey you dey watch seasonal movies ni?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Hey guys there is this guy in the series, that black guy that welcomed the dothraki hoard when they were in the desert and dying of starvation, in the series he is named Xaro Xhoan Daxos. Now the real name of the guy is Nonso anozie, and I think he has his roots in nigeria. I googled his origins but none came up, can anyone confirm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.