Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088500 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DaWhiz: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2013
naijainfogalery: The best Season Film Ever "Game of Thrones" My favourite character Tyrion Lanister. That dude always crack me up with his tricks.

The people i always look forward to is :
Tyrion Lanister
Lord Baylish (i hope i got the spelling)
Queen Sessi (i dont like her though but she is a good player which makes me always looking forward to seeing her)
Aaya (Ned Starks daughter)
Mother of Dragon(Kalhesi) Cant wait to see those dragon burning down Jophrey (The bastard King) i love their lineage (Mad King to the Drunk King and now the bastard King)

U aint even scratched the surface of Tyrion's tricks n wits if you haven't read the books. He's just the best character in the whole Fire and Ice Series, i'm so waiting for the next book to come out...

The Fire and Ice Series is captivating, enthralling and thrilling. A MASTERPIECE.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DaWhiz: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2013
ogugua88:
[size=13pt]I haven't read the books. The first one is collecting dust on my dresser. Maybe I'll start it this summer lol.[/size]

So many things cut from the books in the series. The 5 books are very voluminous but absolutely worth it - no dull moments.
I read em all up so fast, i'm itching to read the next one (which is not out yet). The Author's wit and humor is unquestionably brilliant - I'm in total awe.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Finally. Will wait for the DvD.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2013
ekt_bear:

Tbh I like the Lannisters more than the Starks.

Goddamn Starks are all goody-two-shoes! Always trying to do the right thing, minimal family drama.

Lannisters on the other hand are basically a broken family...and thus more interesting grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Funny you should say that. The one person I really can't stand in the Stark clan is Ned Stark. Very foolish man angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Parnassuss(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2013
ekt_bear: My newest celebrity crush (she shows up in Season 3, Episode 1):

Damn she fly

angryTo the Fap mobile!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by baani(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2013
where can i download this episode (no for mobile)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2013
akintun: I downloaded d S3e1 from projectTV, and it took me about 30min to download it. I was expecting d Stark boy to die, but it did not happen. It was actually a little bit dry, but every Monday morning, I would surely be downloading it. HBO or time Warner no fit arrest me 4 naija.
Please Ooo...how can I download from this project TV site? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
my favorite character is Daenerys Targaryen and Ser Jorah Mormont, whatever the book says i would love to see the dotharakis to claim the throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
la furia: my favorite character is Daenerys Targaryen and Ser Jorah Mormont, whatever the book says i would love to see the[b] dotharakis to claim the throne.[/b]

Abi o. Anyone but that disgusting Joffery Baratheon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Funny you should say that. The one person I really can't stand in the Stark clan is Ned Stark. Very foolish man angry

Ned Stark? Foolish?!! I wouldn't say so.season 1 basically revolved round him. You prolly meant he was 'too upright'.
Tho one foolish action he took was confrontin Robert's queen when he discoverd the truth about her bastard children.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
horlajide:

Ned Stark? Foolish?!! I wouldn't say so.season 1 basically revolved round him. You prolly meant he was 'too upright'.
Tho one foolish action he took was confrontin Robert's queen when he discoverd the truth about her bastard children.

Not denying that he was upright but he was foolish. He was the only person that laid his cards on the table all the time, even Robert Baratheon who was drunk half the time didn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by austinite(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
I have actually watched Season1,still searching for a complete season 2....am so happy season 3 is out,Gr8 Movie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

Not denying that he was upright but he was foolish. He was the only person that laid his cards on the table all the time, even Robert Baratheon who was drunk half the time didn't.

i understand you better.he learnt his lesson the hard-in the game of thrones;you win or die.
As for joffrey,disgusting is a compliment.even little bran stark would make a better king than him (tho he has no claim to the throne o)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tayo2k7: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
Waiting anxiously for "a dance with the dragons" fifth part of the book. Anybody that lives around my area, if u want to read the books u are free to contact me n come get them.

The movie is One of the best adaptations ever, but u still need to read d books

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
^ Edit your post now. Some of don't really want to know what happens.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe: ^ Edit your post now. Some of don't really want to know what happens.
Say's who grin grin grin filched the epubs of a torrentz site and loaded them on my kindle.. it is a Fiery read, 2hell with the movies. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
Say's who grin grin grin filched the epubs of a torrentz site and loaded them on my kindle.. it is a Fiery read, 2hell with the movies. grin

I am not about to read 5 volumes of story book, the series would nicely for me than you very much.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Just went to booksellers in IB, they don't have the book. Pity!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
^^^
So unlike some [multitude of] fellow nigerians, you have access to a fast wifi network. Oya congrats. Can u now kindly pack your fat and shapeless ego to one side?

I guess in your opinion, people who begin posts with the words ''Spoiler Alert!!'' are just stewpid.
**Modified.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
^ Na wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frostyzone(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Scopic01: Pls tell moi which Other tv series HOB did...pls. wink

It's HBO. When you talk about this premium cable network, be rest assured that they don't carter for kids but for mature audience.

Some of their popular Tv series past and present are as follows;

Game of Thrones.

Treme

Six feet Under

The sopranos

Dead Wood

True Blood

Rome

Etc
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frostyzone(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Just finished watching episode one. Actually felt sorry for the dwarf for the first time in this epic series. The father shouldn't have put him down him like that, but then again he inadvently asked for it. Episode two promises to be even better...can't wait!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe: ^ Na wetin dis one dey talk?

Take a wild guess.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Tayo2k7: Waiting anxiously for "a dance with the dragons" fifth part of the book. Anybody that lives around my area, if u want to read the books u are free to contact me n come get them.

The movie is One of the best adaptations ever, but u still need to read d books

Where u at?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kingston247: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
ekt_bear: It is a great tv show....does the books justice.

I've been thinking about starting up Walking Dead, but no time for a new series right now grin

Guy u need see dat film..too much sense
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Ignatio
Don't read the books until at least the end of the current season or the next one. I'm saying this out of concern for your happiness. If you watch the tv series first, you will enjoy it a lot and your enjoyment of the books will be increased when you get to them because you'll have images to go with the words and because the book is so much more enjoyable. It will be like having a double orgasm. However, if you read the books first, you won't enjoy the series as much because the series will inevitably be dull compared to the images formed in your mind while reading the books. Moreso, the author of the books is a very slow writer. It could take him 5 - 10 years to release the next book. So there's no reason to rush to the books yet. You will have plenty of time for it after the series. If you must read the books, try to stop at book 2. Book 3 is the best one, so you would want to experience it on tv, this season and the next. Books 4 and 5 are quite dull. So please, pace yourselves!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frostyzone(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
kingston247:

Guy u need see dat film..too much sense

Dude, it's not a film it's a show/series. There's a difference.

A typical film is 2hrs 45mins long, while a typical series goes on for several weeks.

An actor in a movie/film wins an Oscar, While tv series actor wins a golden globe and emmy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by coogar: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frostyzone:

It's HBO. When you talk about this premium cable network, be rest assured that they don't carter for kids but for mature audience.

Some of their popular Tv series past and present are as follows;

Game of Thrones.

Treme

Dexter

Six feet Under

The sopranos

Dead Wood

True Blood

Rome

Etc

dexter is from showtime, mate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.