Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93656 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:

i can't believe anyone would stab such an old man? i hate random killings. the man is 82 years old!!!

Same here, he was so old and helpless cry

Also, that man who causally entered that woman's car.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2013
But I think the woman learnt her lesson, lock your car door undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:54pm On May 30, 2013
adaobi123:

pathetic!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2013
Flytefalls: Mi dedeh! grin

Yes, the "status quo" would be to organise no resistance and see your brothers die as snakes in the near distance tongue. In Athens, the cause to fight is less complex and in self-defence (I hope). To the black people living there, action is necessary and justifiable because their racism has a definite ugly face; it is not dressed-up as grandma (complete with big comforting b0soms) like here in the UK. I usually don't support violent reasoning or vigilantes, but I'm sympathetic to any break to the cycle of self-loathing and inaction black communities suffer. I hope that we find ourselves in good form soon!

(^^Flytefalls needs reporting to Optimists Anonymous for that garbage up there) undecided

Loving the bioligical analogy obviously lol, but you omitted the death-phase wink. During your proposed adult phase, will we fight for survival or die a holocaust death? There is always a death phase, and every reason to take action and have an impact on the resultant new egg. Make your preparations!.... I like mine scrambled with black pepper, an a drop of milk, thanks grin grin

Dun noe girlie.

Wahh mi a waan do wen mi bruddah a noe care? lool. The truth is that most black folks don't care and they would be ones to sell-out; and blame everything on you just to save themselves. It's peak in Athens right now because of the recession over there and their economy. The UK's also moving towards that - slowly but surely. Exemplified with the rise in different nationalist and fascist groups. Anyway, that break you're hoping for isn't going to happen any time soon - it's all "man" for "himself." looooool

Hehehehe. The death-phase might be "rapture" - who knows? Hehehehe. I can't really "Nostradamus" what's going to happen. It depends on our level of consciousness " when shit hits the fan." Err...since we're bredrins, I'll have/eat whatever you have/eat loooool. Scrambled with black pepper, and a drop of milk hehehehe.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
adaobi123:

I missed it. I'm forever out on a Thursday night and it's not a show I'd like to record. The last time I watched it I cried. Seems like it was another emotional show cry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 30, 2013
Flytefalls:
I missed it. I'm forever out on a Thursday night and it's not a show I'd like to record. The last time I watched it I cried. Seems like it was another emotional show cry

yeah it was quite upsetting today. they talked about the woolwich thing and how there is a rise of phone mugging tongue tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2013
JeSoul: Another soccer (yes I said soccer cheesy) addict.

okay cool...just interested in hearing your 'style'...you do it for fun or you're a musician on the side? (I am myself, why I ask) as for the pic cheesy...you mean these smiley faces don't do it justice? grin

Accents can be tricky things...there is definitely a Boston accent but I don't think its hard to understand at all (of course I'm biased). I think southern (mississipi & co) accents are probably the trickiest of american accents to get. I think the British accent is undecided. I'd been on the road for a bit and was happy to finally be in an english-speaking country where I could communicate...mehn was I wrong lol. I could barely understand most of the time what the heck they were saying. There was this recent ESPN commercial featuring two brits & their EPL teams, I've seen it at least 10 times, I still have no idea what they're saying lol.

and did you say NFL? know ye not that I am the unofficial NFL activist here on NL? I ran the ship for ~4seasons until I took a break last season https://www.nairaland.com/170354/nfl-11-12-season-here-where
and I even posted on your thread here https://www.nairaland.com/984157/thread-nfl-fanatics-daily-news smiley

Infact I watch any and all sports (except that nonsense called ice hockey). I love love sports smiley

Soccer, you know lol. I can live with that, since I'm also a NFL head.

Nah, I just do it for fun. The music industry is too saturated and I honestly don't think I'm good enough. What genre of music are you into? Don't tell me gospel music lool. And we just want to see the angelic face and beautiful hand lol.

The Southern accent is funny and those who speak it always look obnoxious regardless how intelligent they sound(or might want to sound) lool. The English accent is easy to understand, especially London and Southern England. If you think English accent is difficult, try Scotland lool. However, certain parts of the UK have ridiculous accents. Scouse(Liverpool), West/East Midlands, and Northern England. I remember when I first moved to Birmingham, it took me a week, to be able to decipher the accent. grin And about 6 months to understand all the lingo and slangs. Hey, you need to start watching British programmes - that helps.

I absolutely admire women who love sports. Soccer mums, football mums, basketball mums etc.. tongue Damn! With that, "Any Given Sunday" would be the best day in the house. Football Soccer from 12-5pm, NFL from 5-1am, and then NBA from -3am looool(That's basically how I spend most of my Sundays when all the seasons for the 3 sports are on simultaneously).

Hmmm. We've the same taste when it comes to sports. I can't stand ice hockey as well. But I watch almost everything else.

Are you watching the French Open? After watching the first and second round - I think Monfils would be the dark horse. The way he smacked Berdych shocked me, tbh. For someone who has been absent from the circuit the whole year due to injuries, to come back and play the way he did, is just amazing. I doff my hat to his athleticism. But I definitely can't write off Tsonga, Warwinka, and Almagro. As for the women, it's Serena's to lose, to be honest.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 30, 2013
JeSoul: Honestly, there's 2 sides to every coin as they say. I recall one episode that left me thoroughly embarrased. I was in downtown Athens and suddenly heard screaming and shouting and a group of ~5 black women questionably dressed running and everyone in the crowd was staring at them. As they ran past me I recognized the unmistakable pidgin english & accent that identified them as Nigerians, they were laughing & giggling as they ran. They were being chased by an older white man who was shouting at them. I felt so embarrased for them and that they were Nigerians. Most of the time we came across black folks they were either at the station 'hustling' or something shady. And naturally, we encountered some racist attitudes through our stay. But I can honestly not blame some of the local greeks. Black people give ourselves a bad name. When you go to a foreign land and disrespect your host, what do you expect? unfortunately the hate and racism will in turn be taken out on other innocent black people.

Lol, I am half Jamaican, my people are rarely missed wherever they choose to leave tongue. But unfortunately, black people are ourselves. Everyone. If I do not care, even for the women you mentioned, then I am saying it is fine for an Indian man to fight harder than myself for equal rights for blacks. He should facilitate, maybe propagate, but it is our fight.

The European infrastructure hardly allows for blacks to thrive, so I am not surprised that some quit playing by its rules. Especially the ones birthed into such systems. We blacks cannot even bleach our skin to look eastern European and call ourselves Scandinavian lol. We aren't allowed even that route out of discrimination, our skin is too outstanding. And in the meanwhile, as background noise, other racial groups are all moving in and creating their riches using our own. The disrespect is everywhere and in all directions- some can just make it seem more appealing/acceptable to our eyes.

Edit: it was late. Allow me and my garbage rantings grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2013
shymexx:

Dun noe girlie.

Wahh mi a waan do wen mi bruddah a noe care? lool. The truth is that most black folks don't care and they would be ones to sell-out; and blame everything on you just to save themselves. It's peak in Athens right now because of the recession over there and their economy. The UK's also moving towards that - slowly but surely. Exemplified with the rise in different nationalist and fascist groups. Anyway, that break you're hoping for isn't going to happen any time soon - it's all "man" for "himself." looooool

Hehehehe. The death-phase might be "rapture" - who knows? Hehehehe. I can't really "Nostradamus" what's going to happen. It depends on our level of consciousness " when shit hits the fan." Err...since we're bredrins, I'll have/eat whatever you have/eat loooool. Scrambled with black pepper, and a drop of milk hehehehe.

Errrr, can't you "Nas-tradamus" it?? I believe JeSoul wants to hear you rap grin grin tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 30, 2013
adaobi123:

yeah it was quite upsetting today. they talked about the woolwich thing and how there is a rise of phone mugging tongue tongue
OMG, my phone was actually mugged once while I picnicked in a park shocked. The guy acted drunk and fell on my phone and ran pahahaha. I hadn't realised until a black man who was watching came over and, just like Jerry Spinger's "Final Thought", he broke it to me gently and summarised the episode for me. Honestly, I don't know if the mugging itself or the black man afterwards affected me more lol. He was so cool, like having Shaft as a guardian angel grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 30, 2013
Flytefalls:
OMG, my phone was actually mugged once while I picnicked in a park shocked. The guy acted drunk and fell on my phone and ran pahahaha. I hadn't realised until a black man who was watching came over and, just like Jerry Spinger's "Final Thought", he broke it to me gently and summarised the episode for me. Honestly, I don't know if the mugging itself or the black man afterwards affected me more lol. He was so cool, like having Shaft as a guardian angel grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin

awwww bless the man hahaha
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2013
Flytefalls:

Errrr, can't you "Nas-tradamus" it?? I believe JeSoul wants to hear you rap grin grin tongue

Err..can't "Nas-tradamus" that but I can defo "Nas-tradamus" my rap skills - below:

I rap for listeners, blunt heads, fly ladies and prisoners/
Hennessey holders and old school niggas/
Then I be dissin' an unofficial that smoke woolie thai

Soon come, since JeSoul is a fly lady. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:12am On May 31, 2013
shymexx:

Err..can't "Nas-tradamus" that but I can defo "Nas-tradamus" my rap skills - below:

I rap for listeners, blunt heads, fly ladies and prisoners/
Hennessey holders and old school niggas/
Then I be dissin' an unofficial that smoke woolie thai

Soon come, since JeSoul is a fly lady. tongue
Can I be the "woolie thai"? grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 31, 2013
Flytefalls:
Can I be the "woolie thai"? grin

"Woolie thai?" - that's weed laced with crack. You wanna get me addicted to you girl?

Anyway, let me break down why "I be dissin' an unofficial that some woolie thai" to you below:

I almost dropped out of coolie high life/
gassed up by a coke head cutie pie
and love

So I said, never again, will I mess with anything that's addictive or an addict love.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2013
shymexx:

"Woolie thai?" - that's weed laced with crack. You wanna get me addicted to you girl?

Anyway, let me break down why "I be dissin' an unofficial that some woolie thai" to you below:

I almost dropped out of coolie high life/
gassed up by a coke head cutie pie
and love

So I said, never again, will I mess with anything that's addictive or an addict love.
Oops, my bad grin grin. Weed laced in crack though? Really? I wonder sometimes about this life undecided

Hmmm. I imagine that falling in love with an addict is peak! Love itself is addictive but daymn it's like forever chasing the carrot dangling in front of you that's glued to your head undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flytefalls:
Oops, my bad grin grin. Weed laced in crack though? Really? I wonder sometimes about this life undecided

Hmmm. I imagine that falling in love with an addict is peak! Love itself is addictive but daymn it's like forever chasing the carrot dangling in front of you that's glued to your head undecided

Yeah, that's the woolie thai. You ain't from the ends lol. Bare road mans smoke that ish and I know my boy was sectioned for like a month 'cos of that ish as well. That's more reason why zoot smokers shouldn't be puff puff passing with anyone without knowing what's in the rizla lol.

About love - let me also "Nas-tradamus" how I said bye to you looool(you can defo learn this verse):

Why did we mess it up? We was friends, we had it all
Reason you don't trust men, that was your daddy fault
He in the grave let it go he no longer living
Said you caught him cheating with Mom, fucking other women
Bleep that gotta do with us
Here's the keys to the newest truck
Birkin bags, we burning cash, now baby do it up
No matter who you Bleep, that was before me
Wanted you as my shorty since before I saw you screaming
Hate you so much right now
Should've saw the meaning, angry black woman
Actions of a demon, I'm leaving
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by JeSoul(f): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
shymexx:

"Woolie thai?" - that's weed laced with crack.
and I have learned something new today lol.

I'll give it to ya Shymexx, you got some flow from the bit you've posted smiley Exhibit B has to be audio so we can ascertain the package is complete cheesy.

shymexx:

Soccer, you know lol. I can live with that, since I'm also a NFL head.

Nah, I just do it for fun. The music industry is too saturated and I honestly don't think I'm good enough. What genre of music are you into? Don't tell me gospel music lool. And we just want to see the angelic face and beautiful hand lol.
And what do you have against gospel music? lol. What comes to mind? Sunny Okosun? or Kirk Franklin? lol. Gospel music is as diverse as there are musicians. I worked the poetry/spoken word circuit for quite a while. Then got into rap, then reggae and most recently I do mostly acoustic guitar/soul music. Done a bit of tv and documentaries also.

The Southern accent is funny and those who speak it always look obnoxious regardless how intelligent they sound(or might want to sound) lool. The English accent is easy to understand, especially London and Southern England. If you think English accent is difficult, try Scotland lool. However, certain parts of the UK have ridiculous accents. Scouse(Liverpool), West/East Midlands, and Northern England. I remember when I first moved to Birmingham, it took me a week, to be able to decipher the accent. grin And about 6 months to understand all the lingo and slangs. Hey, you need to start watching British programmes - that helps.
Lol. That must've been what I kept hearing cos honestly, I saw shocked I found it so difficult to understand, I've seen a british programme or two, and it wasn't that bad...but TV must have a way of softening the blow lol. The scottish accent to me is the worst in the world, yuck!

I absolutely admire women who love sports. Soccer mums, football mums, basketball mums etc.. tongue Damn! With that, "Any Given Sunday" would be the best day in the house. Football Soccer from 12-5pm, NFL from 5-1am, and then NBA from -3am looool(That's basically how I spend most of my Sundays when all the seasons for the 3 sports are on simultaneously).
Lol. Hope your future wifey ends up being a sports lover too or else ehn lol. Our sundays are not too different...sports galore (after church of course tongue smiley). Baseball self, I dey watch am...though hubby draws the line on that one lol. Haven't been able to convince him to attend a baseball game yet.

Hmmm. We've the same taste when it comes to sports. I can't stand ice hockey as well. But I watch almost everything else.
Word. I don't get the craze over hockey...half the time the white thugs are fighting each other not playing the game.

Are you watching the French Open? After watching the first and second round - I think Monfils would be the dark horse. The way he smacked Berdych shocked me, tbh. For someone who has been absent from the circuit the whole year due to injuries, to come back and play the way he did, is just amazing. I doff my hat to his athleticism. But I definitely can't write off Tsonga, Warwinka, and Almagro. As for the women, it's Serena's to lose, to be honest.

Honestly, been slacking this french open...only catching the highlights. I will be watching this week tho now that the field is narrowed down to just the big boys & gals. Women's tennis has been shot for a while honestly, not much on their side to excite far as I'm concerned...but I have big hopes for that chick Sloane, what she did to Serena at the Aussies is the stuff that builds up legends smiley. Serena is lucky the women's field is weak...if this was 8-10yrs ago she would not be waltzing past opponents like this.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by JeSoul(f): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flytefalls:

Lol, I am half Jamaican, my people are rarely missed wherever they choose to leave tongue. But unfortunately, black people are ourselves. Everyone. If I do not care, even for the women you mentioned, then I am saying it is fine for an Indian man to fight harder than myself for equal rights for blacks. He should facilitate, maybe propagate, but it is our fight.

The European infrastructure hardly allows for blacks to thrive, so I am not surprised that some quit playing by its rules. Especially the ones birthed into such systems. We blacks cannot even bleach our skin to look eastern European and call ourselves Scandinavian lol. We aren't allowed even that route out of discrimination, our skin is too outstanding. And in the meanwhile, as background noise, other racial groups are all moving in and creating their riches using our own. The disrespect is everywhere and in all directions- some can just make it seem more appealing/acceptable to our eyes.

Edit: it was late. Allow me and my garbage rantings grin
Lol. Rantings are great for the soul.

Your quote in bold is just dead spot on that I cannot but wholly and completely agree. And therefore the cycle will just continue to perpetuate generation after generation. I think individually, we should just try to make our small mark/difference in whatever situation we find ourselves. I'll never forget in the midst of all the racist and discriminatory behavior I came across, there was this one Greek guy who took his time to help us and be friendly...the world is crazy, but I thank God for good people who still exist and make a difference even if its in only a small way.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
shymexx:

Yeah, that's the woolie thai. You ain't from the ends lol. Bare road mans smoke that ish and I know my boy was sectioned for like a month 'cos of that ish as well. That's more reason why zoot smokers shouldn't be puff puff passing with anyone without knowing what's in the rizla lol.

About love - let me also "Nas-tradamus" how I said bye to you looool(you can defo learn this verse):

Why did we mess it up? We was friends, we had it all
Reason you don't trust men, that was your daddy fault
He in the grave let it go he no longer living
Said you caught him cheating with Mom, fucking other women
Bleep that gotta do with us
Here's the keys to the newest truck
Birkin bags, we burning cash, now baby do it up
No matter who you Bleep, that was before me
Wanted you as my shorty since before I saw you screaming
Hate you so much right now
Should've saw the meaning, angry black woman
Actions of a demon, I'm leaving

Nas in concert said he'd asked "her" for a final Bleep- one for the road. She said no. Then he chuckles and starts rapping this haha tongue grin. I know this song well wink.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
JeSoul: and I have learned something new today lol.

I'll give it to ya Shymexx, you got some flow from the bit you've posted smiley Exhibit B has to be audio so we can ascertain the package is complete cheesy.

Loool... All the bars that I'm Nastradamus-ing aren't mine, those are Nas' bars lool. Hence why I keep referencing Nastradamus lool. Anyway, I've got bars and metaphors for days, though. Don't worry - I'll post the freestyle video soon, just haven't been able to upload it on youtube.

And what do you have against gospel music? lol. What comes to mind? Sunny Okosun? or Kirk Franklin? lol. Gospel music is as diverse as there are musicians. I worked the poetry/spoken word circuit for quite a while. Then got into rap, then reggae and most recently I do mostly acoustic guitar/soul music. Done a bit of tv and documentaries also.

I'm not really into gospel music like that, but I do listen to Kirk Franklin and Mary Mary sometimes. Don't tell me you're like Bassey Impki of Def Jam Poetry. I absolutely love that woman. I used to follow her on twitter(back when I was active on there) till she disappeared. The woman was too real for twitter loool!!!

I honestly like your taste in music - and we kind of have the same taste, only that I'm also in Fela Kuti, blues, bashment, grime, house music, calypso, and a little bit of country music. I messed with soft rock and jazz for a while and I'm planning to get into classical music and some francophone African music as well. What type of documentary have you done? Have you ever been interviewed on CNN? - if so, I might know the person behind your handle loool.

Lol. That must've been what I kept hearing cos honestly, I saw shocked I found it so difficult to understand, I've seen a british programme or two, and it wasn't that bad...but TV must have a way of softening the blow lol. The scottish accent to me is the worst in the world, yuck!

Lmao @ the Scottish accent. Scouse accent is on the same level lool

Lol. Hope your future wifey ends up being a sports lover too or else ehn lol. Our sundays are not too different...sports galore (after church of course tongue smiley). Baseball self, I dey watch am...though hubby draws the line on that one lol. Haven't been able to convince him to attend a baseball game yet.

Defo on the look-out for a sports-mum. And if she isn't into sports - I'll definitely make her love sports lool. I made my ex love basketball and soccer. And this chic was always on the look-out for any NBA game London, just to surprise me with match tickets looool. I do watch a little bit of baseball as well, but I don't really follow it religiously the same way I follow other sports. Baseball and Golf are on the same level with me. I just watch the important games, like the series in baseball - and Masters in golf.

Word. I don't get the craze over hockey...half the time the white thugs are fighting each other not playing the game.

Lmao. Hockey is a crazy sport. The white yobs are nuts, and I'm surprised they don't really talk about the rowdiness of baseball. However, they're always quick to judge players in the NFL and NBA. They need some black brothers in there to spice things up for them.

Honestly, been slacking this french open...only catching the highlights. I will be watching this week tho now that the field is narrowed down to just the big boys & gals. Women's tennis has been shot for a while honestly, not much on their side to excite far as I'm concerned...but I have big hopes for that chick Sloane, what she did to Serena at the Aussies is the stuff that builds up legends smiley. Serena is lucky the women's field is weak...if this was 8-10yrs ago she would not be waltzing past opponents like this.

Sloane got destroyed by Sharapova today. She needs to work on her serve, though. I honestly don't think it'll be an easy ride for Serena, after watching Sharapova and Azarenka today. She needs to be at her best to be able to dislodge those two players. Also, Serena has been waltzing over players since she won her first grandslam even when Davenport and the two Belgian girls were active. She has the variety of serve, the power, mental edge, and movement - most tennis players lack. Her finesse might be questionable, however, she has always had more than enough in her arsenal to destroy anyone on her day.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flytefalls:

Nas in concert said he'd asked "her" for a final Bleep- one for the road. She said no. Then he chuckles and starts rapping this haha tongue grin. I know this song well wink.

You should be to relate to the tune - that's for chics that grew up single mums and how their dads messed up their psyche, subconsciously. That was the tune I played for my ex, the last time I saw her. tongue

Can you break-up s.ex? That was what Nas was subliminally ask for. grin

Enjoying the London sunshine, yeah?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Rantings are great for the soul.

Your quote in bold is just dead spot on that I cannot but wholly and completely agree. And therefore the cycle will just continue to perpetuate generation after generation. I think individually, we should just try to make our small mark/difference in whatever situation we find ourselves. I'll never forget in the midst of all the racist and discriminatory behavior I came across, there was this one Greek guy who took his time to help us and be friendly...the world is crazy, but I thank God for good people who still exist and make a difference even if its in only a small way.

Of course, the power is in the individual and I can also love them collectively. I also would like to see a break in that cycle but recently I've grown disenchanted. I'm currently on a quest to change a law (I'm not alone on this one) and the frustration is real, as is the feeling of many. If lawmakers do not care, we will also stop caring. If I am a "good" person, I hope to remain so despite the outcome. I am having to talk myself away from believing my biggest hindrance is my race. It is unacceptable undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
shymexx:

You should be to relate to the tune - that's for chics that grew up single mums and how their dads messed up their psyche, subconsciously. That was the tune I played for my ex, the last time I saw her. tongue

Can you break-up s.ex? That was what Nas was subliminally ask for. grin

Enjoying the London sunshine, yeah?
@bolded You are tooooo cruel rofl!!! Did she slap you? Who asked you for a diagnosis? Her exchange should be that Jamo Assasin chune, and I quote:

Eediat, eediat, eediat, diat, eediat ting dat!
Eediat, eediat, diat, we nuh inna dat, eediat ting dat!
Eediat, diat, diat, diat, diat, eediat ting dat!
Eediat, eediat, diat, we nuh inna eediat ting dat!

All for you tongue

And his request wasn't so "subliminal" tongue. You don't need to know that answer! *insert blank face*

Pop that Piriton, and I'm cool with this sun. Been out too much though, my skin needs relief lol. Top down was good in theory lol.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flytefalls:
@bolded You are tooooo cruel rofl!!! Did she slap you? Who asked you for a diagnosis? Her exchange should be that Jamo Assasin chune, and I quote:

Eediat, eediat, eediat, diat, eediat ting dat!
Eediat, eediat, diat, we nuh inna dat, eediat ting dat!
Eediat, diat, diat, diat, diat, eediat ting dat!
Eediat, eediat, diat, we nuh inna eediat ting dat!

All for you tongue

And his request wasn't so "subliminal" tongue. You don't need to know that answer! *insert blank face*

Pop that Piriton, and I'm cool with this sun. Been out too much though, my skin needs relief lol. Top down was good in theory lol.

Not cruel - just had to say bye to her superficial way-of-life and her subtle way of always blaming/comparing me for/to her dad. grin I also gave her a little bit of Beyonce(Irreplaceable)loool.

Beyonce(Irreplaceable)
You must not know bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable
grin grin grin

gave ol'girl my all, but she was trying to Kelis me with that "I'm Bossy" nonsense because her "milkshake brings all the boys to yard." Little did she know that, once I'm gone, I ain't the type to look back. grin I bet R'Kelly's "If I Could Turn Back Time" is always on repeat in her house every night now. tongue Once I get into your life - I doubt anyone can fill the vacuum because I'm unique with my eccentricity and unorthodox ways of doing everything. I got that "midas" touch, yo(not cocky, though). Shiit, I make my GFs(not linkages) climax without intimacy. And when it comes to intimacy - a nigga will go all the way to put a smile on any girl's face. grin grin Still not cocky, just keeping it real with yuh, mi bredrin. tongue

Nas is beating that now, anyway. They're always together.

I haven't really enjoyed the sun - got a new tattoo last week, and a fresh haircut today. Low fade-top, wavy hair, beards and all that - looking like young Methodman. tongue Should be out more this week.

Explain what you mean by "Top Down."
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
where's mademoiselle adaobi?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
coogar: where's mademoiselle adaobi?

hello cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
adaobi123:
hello cheesy

you didn't tell us you are participating in miss NL contest, tell us one reason we shouldn't impose a fine of £5000 on you?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
coogar:

you didn't tell us you are participating in miss NL contest, tell us one reason we shouldn't impose a fine of £5000 on you?

loool ! I thought everyone knew I was participating undecided tongue

Ermmmm...........
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
adaobi123:
loool ! I thought everyone knew I was participating undecided tongue
Ermmmm...........

you "thought"?
well, you thought wrong......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
coogar:

you "thought"?
well, you thought wrong......

tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
shymexx:

Not cruel - just had to say bye to her superficial way-of-life and her subtle way of always blaming/comparing me for/to her dad. grin I also gave her a little bit of Beyonce(Irreplaceable)loool.

Beyonce(Irreplaceable)
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable
grin grin grin

gave ol'girl my all, but she was trying to Kelis me with that "I'm Bossy" nonsense because her "milkshake brings all the boys to yard." Little did she know that, once I'm gone, I ain't the type to look back. grin I bet R'Kelly's "If I Could Turn Back Time" is always on repeat in her house every night now. tongue Once I get into your life - I doubt anyone can fill the vacuum because I'm unique with my eccentricity and unorthodox ways of doing everything. I got that "midas" touch, yo(not cocky, though). Shiit, I make my GFs(not linkages) climax without intimacy. And when it comes to intimacy - a nigga will go all the way to put a smile on any girl's face. grin grin Still not cocky, just keeping it real with yuh, mi bredrin. tongue

Nas is beating that now, anyway. They're always together.

I haven't really enjoyed the sun - got a new tattoo last week, and a fresh haircut today. Low fade-top, wavy hair, beards and all that - looking like young Methodman. tongue Should be out more this week.

Explain what you mean by "Top Down."
ROFLLLLLLLLL! I swear I have heard all that garbage before, but you've put it so eloquently tongue. You're packing! grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Need a p1mp?!! What of the new tattoo! Is it Shymexx "deep" or Shymexx "rappa boom boom gyal lemme tek to yuh seen" influenced??

Top-Down. Convertible, not cloth wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
adaobi123:

tongue

nice....
you have 7 days to appeal the house's decision. £5000 imposed and must be paid by the 12th of june. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.