Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". (20535 Views)

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. / Write Your Life Story In 6 Words / Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
Sisikill:

LOL. Well I have convinced myself the baby lived. . .especially with his chest moving at the end there. Oh yeah, he lives. Why do a picture a cute chubby baby boy? Strange.
LOL! you know, that's the best part, when people use their imagination while reading a piece of essay wink
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Hmmm…relevance. That’s what this is really about isn’t it? You desire to remain relevant. It does explain why you feel you can say anything to anyone and then expect them to sit back and take it.

Desire to be relevant? That's somehow odd . . . if i wanted to be "relevant" i'd post a drabble. That is completely beside the issue and is merely a cheap shot.
I said nothing to you, why do you feel the need to cry?

I merely made a comment about the sexual theme of some of the drabbles . . . NONE of which was urs since i didnt bother to read yours.

Sisikill:

Why do I need to act as thread captain. . .asks the one who is here whining that the content is too sexually oriented. Last I checked there was no rule that only Mickey Mouse playhouse drabbles should be posted.

I reproduce the "whine" here for the benefit of others . . . when will i read a REAL "drabble" that isnt sexually oriented?

Pray . . . why is that a problem to you and YOU ONLY?

Sisikill:

Aaah so YOU were a bit uncomfortable eh? Awww, look at that. . . 4him is uncomfortable with the content of this thread and instead of staying away from something that causes him discomfort. . .like any normal human being would, he decides to call people to task. Lol. . .if that isn’t self-serving, I don’t know what is.

Ma'am . . . everyone is free to choose to write explicit X-rated stuff . . . i can only comment and move on. That is the essence of a forum. That is not equivalent to "calling people to task" as i mentioned no names.

Sisikill:

I think I can safely saw WE seeing as out of over 20 writers, you are the only one who has whined about the content. . .because he is uncomfortable with it.

I read several other drabbles and made favourable comments . . . perhaps you missed those . . .

The "we" is purely self serving . . . you're not the only one with a drabble here so please remove your head from the clouds. There have been way more excellent writers here less than a yr or 2 ago.

Sisikill:

Whine, whine, whine. . .Jeez! Would you like some cheese with that?

na, save it for your breakfast tomorrow . . . take a good gulp of humble pie too.

Sisikill:

Believing ones hype. . .oy! Hellooooo Mr. Kettle

Am I surprised you missed my point? Absolutely not. So I'll break it down for you crayola style. . .until you contribute something worthwhile (not that being amused at your whining isn't worthwhile. . .but that's another story) it is rude of you to come here and dismiss other people's work just because you are uncomfortable. There!

Now be a dear and run along, adults WITH manners are talking here.

I dismissed no one's "work" . . . i made a critic. My dear . . . there are tons of shakespeare critics out there . . . how many monumental works have they written? Isnt it rude for them to criticise his work?

Wole Soyinka has critics of his work . . . doesnt that smack as rudeness?

Adults don't fly off the handle because of a comment that did not refer to them. Only spoilt kids do. Grow up.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2008
I had the intention of posting a drabble or two before but quickly realised this was more of a show-offy thread. It was obvious from page 2 but i deliberately kept quiet and prefered to read from the sidelines.
My hunch has finally been confirmed.

Go on crying about drabbles . . .

Scroll down the literature thread and read PROPER NOVELS by way more talented authors with way tougher critics than this. What made it more interesting was the desire to improve and not to show that "i can write too".

The essence of a thread such as this is defeated if the criteria to criticise is limited to "you have to contribute too".

But what do you expect from a bunch of overgrown kids who think they have hit the big time because they write 100 lines of prose?
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not here too. . . is there no escape from this constant bickering?? sad sad sad
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not here too. . . is there no escape from this constant bickering?? sad sad sad

there's no bickering in my arms. grin

Seriously, this wasnt meant to get this long since i'd already conceded the point to her a long time ago except it's obvious sisikill just wanted her chance to stick it to me. She got it now she wants to milk it for all its worth. Well too bad . . .
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ 4 Him

u always play innocent but we both know u like trouble too much for ur own good
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2008
Heavens! I turn my back for a second and this is what happens? Kai!

@4Him

in barely 48 hours or so, u've managed to turn this cute little section into a bloodfest. I hope you're happy now.

at first it was just u & sisiskill, but then you had to say "A BUNCH OF OVERGROWN KIDS" and i just knew i had to chip in. But don't just face me oh, i no get power for wordplay. I save my skills for moneymaking ventures.

all i can say is, if you were a REAL writer, you'd never condemn another, which is what you're doing, not giving an honest "critique" like u want everyone to think.

So what if there's more steamy stuff than others? Maybe there are more writers of erotica than other genres that are reading this thread. Aaand, writing a drabble doesn't mean that's the only thing the drabbler can write. Speaking for myself, I've written hundreds of full-length books, published several, and FYI, my publisher thinks I'm good for tha money. (So there!)

Whatever the case, if you weren't impressed all u had to do was either SHUT UP OR PUT UP. I know a lot of people like you, playa-haters-from-the-sidelines who get their kicks from showing someone else up. Needless to say, I don't know you but I'm very disappointed because you sound like you're made for higher things than picking fights on a forum.

And for your info, sex sells more than an other literary theme right now. Go figure.

PS like i sed, no face me o, I wont reply. I probably won't even come back to this thread. Thanks to you. Since you're so perfect mayb u should hv it all 2ursef. Enjoy!!
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
See how you ppl messed up my quiet spot!

Am so out of here!
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
O dear, another unecessary rant.

maedan:

@4Him

in barely 48 hours or so, u've managed to turn this cute little section into a bloodfest. I hope you're happy now.

Talk to sisikill not me.

maedan:

all i can say is, if you were a REAL writer, you'd never condemn another, which is what you're doing, not giving an honest "critique" like u want everyone to think.

hehe you bunch of self-righteous folks make me laugh.

- I didnt condemn anyone . . . pls see my response to stephenP.
- I gave a critique . . . its alright if you think its "dishonest".
- REAL writers are out there putting their stuff out not colonizing a tiny niche on nairaland and shutting everyone else down.

REAL writers? hehe  grin God dey.

maedan:

So what if there's more steamy stuff than others? Maybe there are more writers of erotica than other genres that are reading this thread.  

No problem, that was my own comment which i least expected anyone to take seriously let alone use as a spring board to start whinning. Again read stephenP's comment and my own response.

maedan:

Whatever the case, if you weren't impressed all u had to do was either SHUT UP OR PUT UP. I know a lot of people like you, playa-haters-from-the-sidelines who get their kicks from showing someone else up. Needless to say, I don't know you but I'm very disappointed because you sound like you're made for higher things than picking fights on a forum.

Ma'am . . . if everyone put up or shut up there'd be nothing like critiquing literary works. What do i have to playa-hate? A 100 word drabble? Puhlease!  grin  
your disappointment to me is water off a duck's back, i havent picked a fight and that is obvious . . . i have only responded to a belligerent child.

maedan:

And for your info, sex sells more than an other literary theme right now. Go figure.

huh? Sex sells but talent sells sex or not. Ask Achebe or Soyinka.

maedan:

PS like i sed, no face me o, I wont reply. I probably won't even come back to this thread. Thanks to you. Since you're so perfect mayb u should hv it all 2ursef. Enjoy!!

perfect? nah.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ayinba1(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
I know David did not mean me when he said "bunch of overgrown kids" I bet he's due for an "ass whopping"

To all who genuinely enjoy writing drabbles or anything else, remember that evil men succeed where good men fail.
It is up to us all to smoke this 4him guy out of here.

I am sure we all know him well-Davidylan,dawi, 4him and a bunchof other user IDs secondary to numerous bans.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
It gets more and more obvious that this has nothing to do with my comment but more to do with disgruntled elements who have been looking for a way to latch unto just about any thing to stick a knife into 4 Him.

una well done.  grin

Oh by the way, i re-read the thread and came across the very first critique on this thread by SMC . . . i don't think she wrote any drabble herself. I'm shocked sisikill didnt call her out for being "rude" . . . oh well such is the hypocrisy of those who live in glass houses yet fling stones as large as mount kilimanjaroo.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ 4 Him

It is enough na. . . why r u so troublesome? angry
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
ayinba1:

To all who genuinely enjoy writing drabbles or anything else, remember that evil men succeed where good men fail.
It is up to us all to smoke this 4him guy out of here.

You know, you are quite right. I won't let this blind-sided, egotistical, faceless grinch chase me from my beloved drabble forum. I'm staying right here bo.

@4him

"colonising a tiny niche on nairaland and SHUTTING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN?"  Aaaw, now I see your beef. You checked in on the drabble forum, saw we were having a good ol' time, and felt left out because you just couldn't fit in, and decided to crap on everyone.

This is what the Yorubas call serious JISORO. You're just JEALOUS. And you couldn't post a drabble here because you know everyone would take turns at picking at it!! Yeah, I DARE you.

Didn't you know that it's bad manners to fight with a lady? I guess you didn't learn THAT much. Mr I.T.K. (I Too Know)

See now, u've made me do what I swore never to do on Nairaland - bicker. You picked the wrong babe to trade words with. I fight dirty, so watch your back cool cool cool
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
maedan
he don do. , you're making it worst
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ 4 Him

It is enough na. . . why r u so troublesome? angry

nwam pls just this moment . . . allow me to address these lasses. smiley

maedan:

You know, you are quite right. I won't let this blind-sided, egotistical, faceless grinch chase me from my beloved drabble forum. I'm staying right here bo.

impressive. grin Hey its 4 Him who's picking the fights here isnt it?

maedan:

@4him

"colonising a tiny niche on nairaland and SHUTTING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN?" Aaaw, now I see your beef. You checked in on the drabble forum, saw we were having a good ol' time, and felt left out because you just couldn't fit in, and decided to crap on everyone.

Felt left out how? grin Left out of what? cheesy
Ma'am . . . i wrote my first published work at 16, that i didnt write any drabble here has a lot more to do with the fact that i realised quite quickly that this was not a place to express one's thots but just a collection of self serving goons who think that putting up 200 words/post is a quick way to prove they've got more than cottonwool between their ears.

maedan:

This is what the Yorubas call serious JISORO. You're just JEALOUS. And you couldn't post a drabble here because you know everyone would take turns at picking at it!! Yeah, I DARE you.

grin cheesy Jealous of what? Abegi!

maedan:

Didn't you know that it's bad manners to fight with a lady? I guess you didn't learn THAT much. Mr I.T.K. (I Too Know)

hahaha a . . . the usual nonsense. Its bad manners to "fight" (i'm not fighting, just setting a few overgrown kids straight) a lady but its great manners to pick on one general undirected comment? shocked Pot, kettle, black come to mind here?

maedan:

See now, u've made me do what I swore never to do on Nairaland - bicker. You picked the wrong babe to trade words with. I fight dirty, so watch your back cool cool cool

Feel free to make a fool of urself while i kick back and have a good break. cheesy
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
@4her

maybe u enjoy being talked down to, but I can't stand it. This person insulted me personally when he said things I won't bother quoting here.

it was okay when he started by speaking his mind, but he didn't have to start flinging insults. Okay, I WILL quote him, albeit roughly: according to him this is just a "show-offy thread" where "a bunch of overgrown kids think they've hit the bigtime because they write a 100 words of prose, "  And other put-down comments I can't remember. If that's not enough to piss you off, then step aside.

or mayb i'm just standing by the sista he's been picking on and asking why she was the only one bothered enough to reply. Well i WAS bothered, so I replied. If it's too hot pls stay out of the kitchen.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
Make a fool of myself? Look who's talking. Now I know I've got your goat. You're so easy to "stick a knife into" , it's pathetic.

I must have pissed you off real bad. LOSER.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
maedan:

Make a fool of myself? Look who's talking. Now I know I've got your goat. You're so easy to this, it's pathetic. I must have pissed you off real bad. LOSER.

31 word dribble. Excellent. grin
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
Haha. Playing the clown must be your specialty, or why else would you not only pick on the writers of drabble but the writing form of drabble itself, like it was nothing. When this post was initiated I'm sure u figured out the whole essense. Short. Sweet. Simple. Words I'd never use to describe you. These are more fitting : Stupid. Stuck-up. Jerk.

take that.

And hey, i wrote "You're so easy to "DIS", but it must have been edited by admin. So what's your idea of dribble, or need I ask since I learnt it all from you. Your over-inflated ego really has no backing, published-at-sixteen or not. I was writing books since I was nine, not that I need to bring that up, but since u're being so infantile cool cool cool
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
maedan:

Haha. Playing the clown must be your specialty, or why else would you not only pick on the writers of drabble but the writing form of drabble itself, like it was nothing. When this post was initiated I'm sure u figured out the whole essense. Short. Sweet. Simple. Words I'd never use to describe you. These are more fitting : Stupid. Stuck-up. Jerk.

take that. and that. and,

. . . cheesy at this rate you'll hit ur head on the wall for nothing.
I read StephenP's drabble, made a general comment . . . we both laughed over it and he even sent me a link to his poem to check out . . . no wahala . . . everyone's fine.

Then come the selfrighteous teenage girls on PMS . . . recipe for disaster. Keep up the word play dear. smiley
If it helps you live through the cramps then who am i.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Ojukwursg(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
Guys, gals, people. Lets not lose the essence of this thread. I'm enjoying it. Here is another one from me.

Slither

My eyes flicked open and I became vaguely aware of a slithering movement on the floor, before the chair I left not long ago for the more comfortable bed.

I have been watching ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ while fending off sleep.

We locked eyes, man and reptile. The little green snake sensing it has been spotted, halted. My brain did a quick fight or flight check.

Without taking my eyes off the cunning little creature, I drew back and reached for my insecticide spray. A burst of the cool chemical got the snake out of it trance. It writhed in pain and panic. It tried hiding behind the chair and my shoes. I was hot on its tail, unleashing more burst of my chemical weapon. Gradually it yielded. I restrained it by placing a foot of the chair on its still writhing tail. I went to fetch the undertakers.

This is no figment of Harry Potter’s movie, this was real.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
maedan:

@4her

maybe u enjoy being talked down to, but I can't stand it. This person insulted me personally when he said things I won't bother quoting here.

it was okay when he started by speaking his mind, but he didn't have to start flinging insults. Okay, I WILL quote him, albeit roughly: according to him this is just a "show-offy thread" where "a bunch of overgrown kids think they've hit the bigtime because they write a 100 words of prose, " And other put-down comments I can't remember. If that's not enough to piss you off, then step aside.

or mayb i'm just standing by the sista he's been picking on and asking why she was the only one bothered enough to reply. Well i WAS bothered, so I replied. If it's too hot please stay out of the kitchen.

I understand. . .
but plz do make a drabble as soon as possible, I enjoy reading them wink
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
maedan:

And hey, i wrote "You're so easy to "DIS", but it must have been edited by admin. So what's your idea of dribble, or need I ask since I learnt it all from you. Your over-inflated ego really has no backing, published-at-sixteen or not. I was writing books since I was nine, not that I need to bring that up, but since u're being so infantile cool cool cool

not really. The infantile part comes from people like you who think because we dont write drabbles here we must all be block heads who are simply being bitter. Doesnt work that way madamme . . .

hey ojukwu, good shot but it needs a bit more work though.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
@4him

dude

take a hike, you arent wanted here kapish?

we don't have to trade words over it, and again sir

there is a wide line between geninue critic of work and outright bad belle

and call me what you may, but anyother attack on sisikill, it would be you and me

i would rather not, but if controversy is also your thang, please shoot******

but really i would rather we let it slide, aight thanks

@stephenp

i am positively impressed

my opinion of you has changed ,sir, you have grown into your very own

please grace us with your presence more often sir,  wink
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
@4him, neva had cramps in my life, but now that we're on the topic, u really must have something stuck up ur ass thinking u're too good to post drabble.

Maybe you're just not good enough, have you thought of that.

Come on, prove me wrong, Mr. I-know-all-about-good-writing. Why don't u go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from and stay there cool cool

@4her

thanks for the show of support. I was getting too carried away, i'd better go back to why I came here in the first place. Writing drabble.

Forums come and go, but good friends stick together. When I first stumbled on the thread, I felt like I knew everyone, that they were pals, even before I was compelled to add my own drabble. It just didn't seem right that some1 who felt like he was better than any1(bullshit) should ruin it.  Anyway, I love peace o, I was enjoying the banter but it's wearing me down bc it's sad when writers use their talent to beef eachother.

Thanks, 4Him, at least you've taught me one thing: WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, SAY NOTHING. That should be ur mantra from now on.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
ariblaze:

@4him

dude

take a hike, you arent wanted here kapish?

we don't have to trade words over it, and again sir

there is a wide line between geninue critic of work and outright bad belle

and call me what you may, but anyother attack on sisikill, it would be you and me

i would rather not, but if controversy is also your thang, please shoot******

but really i would rather we let it slide, aight thanks

dude, wake up from your drunken stupor.
My critic was simply a general one sentence comment . . . i dont think ANY of you here bar sisikill even read it, or read stephenP's response OR read my own response . . . OR read sisikill's first shot OR read were i conceded her point and assumed the issue to be dead and buried until she started bleating.

I dont normally trade words with foolish people who think they can just butt in without thinking and start threatening others.

Pardon me again? It would be you and who?
Controversy is my thing . . . unfortunately controversy with blind bats isnt. Read first and come to ur own conclusions rather than hiding behind the skirts of the females.

maedan:

@4him, never had cramps in my life, but now that we're on the topic, u really must have something stuck up your ass thinking u're too good to post drabble.

Maybe you're just not good enough, have you thought of that.

Come on, prove me wrong, Mr. I-know-all-about-good-writing. Why don't u go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from and stay there cool cool

too good to post a drabble? No ma'am . . . i've posted quite a few here before . . . in the days when adults rather than self-deluded kids used to be prominent members.
I dare say i recieved both positive and negative comments . . . it simply made me a better writer. I dont remember ever telling them to go write a 20 page novel first before critiquing my work.

Thanks for further cementing the fact that there are more idiots on this thread than i thot.

Keep it coming trolls.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ojukwu

never thot i could laugh again after 4him, but that was funny!! So real, as in uncontrived. Noone sed drabble had to be perfect, but it must be fun. That was fun. Thanks for putting the lights back on. I promise to ignore the log-in-his-eye commentator from now on.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
dude, wake up from your drunken stupor.
My critic was simply a general one sentence comment . . . i don't think ANY of you here bar sisikill even read it, or read stephenP's response OR read my own response . . . OR read sisikill's first shot OR read were i conceded her point and assumed the issue to be dead and buried until she started bleating.

you don't disappoint me

you claim to have made a point

why not shutup afterwards

punk, i don't get drunk

I don't normally trade words with foolish people who think they can just butt in without thinking and start threatening others.

you would be refering to err:::::::::::

you, that is so your MO

and yeah lets have an opinion poll on who the fool is here

Pardon me again? It would be you and who?
Controversy is my thing . . . unfortunately controversy with blind bats isnt. Read first and come to your own conclusions rather than hiding behind the skirts of the females.
i actually like that blind bats thing

you astound me yet again in your accurate

description of yourself

blind to the fact that you are an inconsequential privates

Read first and come to your own conclusions rather than hiding behind the skirts of the females

its female

he-goat

and i thought i was hanging to her shirtails

fool

my conclusion

you probably fell on your head as a baby

have problem with being accepted, terrible social skills

and you don't even make a good bully

i await you as i am most assured that in your senseless way you would want to justify your folly

bring it on BITCH
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
She'd seen him around before. Quiet, goodlooking, yet aloof and off-putting. Somehow she was drawn to him because she kind of liked the big, silent     types.

If only he would just look up, meet her gazing eyes, and smile. She really wished he would smile. It would make him more approchable, likeable even.

Finally, she decided to take the plunge. She walked up to him, stuck out her hand, and said, "Hi."

For him, it was so easy now. "Hello." He beamed almost gratefully.

And then she knew. She could see it in his eyes, and they told her, I just needed someone to care.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by 4Him1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
ariblaze . . . quite typical of the bushman. Jump into what never involved you in the first place and cry harder than the bereaved. You'd do well to concetrate on the thread rather than trying to prove you can shout too.

1. Its females not female - when you consider ayinba1 and maedan also chose to play knight in shinning armour.
2. Its skirts buddy. . . don't be too fast to prove you have more than cottonwool between your ears only to end up playing the fool.

Punk, bitch . . . bla bla bla . . . is that all you people have in ur limited vocabulary? At least i give it to sisikill of everyone else, she still showed good mastery of comprehension even when shooting blanks.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by maedan(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
I don't know if my newest attempt is up to 100 words, too sleepy to count.  Hope that drabble has a meaning for someone out there. Some people are just begging for attention, but just don't know how to get it. I'm off to my sweetie's loving arms, a real gentleman. Na night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.